Be the First to Answer

• Fishing in cajas

Cajas May 28, 2015 at 3:21 PM

Are there such a thing fishing in cajas

more
    • Ferry from Baltra to Santa Cruz

Galápagos Islands May 8, 2015 at 12:54 PM

Hello,
      I am arriving at Baltra airport at 11:30am. I have read that it takes a while to go through customs and pay for the entrance fee.
      If I miss the 2pm ferry to Santa Cruz, are there any alternatives to getting to Puerto Ayora on Santa Cruz? I've been looking at various forums, but haven't found anything.
      Thank you!

more
    • valeriebruce's Profile Photo

Cotopaxi Biking 1day-Tour November 10 - interested to join ?

Provincia de Cotopaxi Oct 29, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Hello Everyone !
      I was wondering if someone was interested in a tour with Gulliver tours.
      I heard they are great but only do Saturday and Wednesday and I am not there.
      They can organize this but we need to find 2 more participants and it would be 55usd per person.
      You can find the details here : gulliver.com.ec/index.php/Bi...

Thanks and maybe see you soon ?
      Valerie

1 Answer Oct 29, 2014 at 8:35 AM
    • Replacing stolen clothing

Latacunga Dec 20, 2013 at 6:27 PM

daughter had backpack with clothing etc stolen - is there a shopping mall/store in latacunga to replace jacket, pants, sandals?

1 Answer Dec 20, 2013 at 10:28 PM
    • date of mama negra 2010

Latacunga Sep 1, 2010 at 1:43 PM

I would like to know the exact date of this year´s Mama Negra Fiesta in Latacunga in November.thank you very much !!

1 Answer Sep 1, 2010 at 5:38 PM
    • balihai69's Profile Photo

itinerary in ecuador?

Provincia de Cotopaxi Mar 21, 2010 at 11:31 AM

hi friends

I´ll be in a 3 weeks trip around ecuador. apart from quito, our two main points are climbing the cotopaxi and visiting galapagos. which should come first? couldo you recommend an itinerary for 3 weeks, including or not the amazona rainforest, taking into account that cuenca is not one of our goals?

thanks for your help!

Hola Amigos

estare viajando durante 3 semanas por ecuador, siendo mis principales puntos de interes, aparte de quito, las islas galapagos y subir el cotopaxi. ¿cual creeis que deberia hacer primero? ¿hay algun itinerario que me podais recomendar (teniendo en cuenta que Cuenca no es uno de mis principales objetivos) visitando o no la selva amazonica?

4 Answers Jun 1, 2010 at 4:22 PM
    • BE001903's Profile Photo

1day trip to Quilotoa crater lake

Laguna Quilotoa Feb 1, 2008 at 10:59 AM

I really want to see the Quilotoa crater lake, but don't want to hike the 3 day ciruit. Does anyone know of day trips you can book from Quito or a nearby city?

1 Answer Apr 3, 2008 at 3:00 AM
    • Cotopaxi

Provincia de Cotopaxi Feb 18, 2005 at 9:22 AM

i am going to go to Cotopaxi and i was wondering if any one had any idesas of soome places to go and visit while i am there thanks

2 Answers Feb 24, 2005 at 10:13 AM
    • jnette's Profile Photo

Dutch Man and daughter died in Canyon

Chugchilán Aug 12, 2003 at 6:47 PM

I'm just wondering if anyone knows the real cause of death of these two on July 21. We were in Chugchilán on the 22, when the bodies were found. However, all I can find is a newspaper article from July 26, saying they aren't sure how the two died. One theory is a rockslide, but the man's pockets were turned inside out. If anyone knows for sure, I'd appreciate you passing it on. Thanks, Jnette

4 Answers Aug 18, 2003 at 2:34 PM