change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• dustmon's Profile Photo

Playa Suecas

Isla Contadora Mar 17, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Is this still a good, safe place for nude sunbathing? Easy to get to, and any food/drink nearby?

more
    • onward ticket

Panama Mar 30, 2014 at 11:39 AM

I am flying into Panama from the United States to meet up with a boat which I will continue on out of the country. I've read that an onward ticket is required upon entry to prove I'm not staying in Panama. How strict is this or how can I show I'm not planning on leaving by plane?

more
    • Bus to Las Tablas

Las Tablas Mar 16, 2014 at 6:20 PM

We are landing at Panama City and staying in Las Tablas, I read taking the bus is a good way to travel. Can someone tell
      me where we can get the bus, as well as if there is one stop in Las Tablas.

more
    • Travelling by bus from PC to Cerro Azul

Cerro Azul Mar 23, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Do you have any idea if that is possible? If so - do you know where and when to catch the bus?
      Thanks kindly

more
    • Panama humidity

Panama Apr 10, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Is all of Panama of high humidity? Or are there areas that are less humid?

more

Popular Provincia de Colón Travel Answer Locations

• transportation

Portobelo Dec 21, 2013 at 5:11 PM

How can I get to Portobelo from the Tocumen Airport by a bus?
      Thanks

2 Answers Feb 10, 2014 at 12:25 PM
    • omario25's Profile Photo

1 day with a 6 months old baby

Colón Nov 17, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Hi fello travellers

I will be visiting Colon Panama for a day as one of our stops during a cruise together with my wife and our six months old baby.

Can anyone suggest whether there's anything we can do or places to visit? Is it safe? Or it would be a better option to spend the day on board and take it easy?

Thanks for the feedback.

2 Answers Nov 28, 2013 at 12:57 PM
    • Colon Shopping

Colón Jul 15, 2010 at 7:01 AM

Looking for assistance in finding where to shop in Colon?
      Is the Free Zone for cruise passengers the best place to shop for clothes, fine jewellery etc.
      Or can anyone recommend where else to shop for the deals!
      How far is Colon to say Panama city ,we hear the Albrook Mall is worth looking into?
      what is the best ,safest way to get to the mall and back to the cruise port?
      Or is it just better staying in Colon to shop.

Looking forward to any comments,Thanks

1 Answer Jul 15, 2010 at 7:17 PM
    • Transfers to Colon

Colón Mar 18, 2009 at 8:59 AM

I need to know how to go from Panama Tucuman airport to the cruise ship port, other than using the cruise line transfers, also how far is the port from the airport? How much should I expect to pay ? We are 2 woman traveling by ourselves

3 Answers Apr 25, 2009 at 10:52 AM
    • jlpretty's Profile Photo

CHECKING OUT THE AREA

Portobelo Nov 6, 2008 at 3:14 PM

I WILL BE STAYING AT THE BANANAS RESORT AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW OF ANY WATERFALLS, HIKING OR ZIP LINE TOURS IN THE AREA FROM MARIA CHIQUIA TO ISLA GRANDE

• places to stay

Playa Chiquita Sep 27, 2007 at 3:08 PM

Hi, any suggestions on a good clean friendly place to stay in Playa Chiquita? We hope to be there in late November, thanks!

• GOING BY CRUISE SHIP...SHOULD I TOUR OR RENT A CAR?

Colón Feb 23, 2007 at 12:33 PM

HELLO: GOING BY CRUISE SHIP TO COLON...ONE DAYER...SHOULD I RENT A CAR OR TRY AND USE A TAXI OR TAKE A TOUR? MY HUSBAND IS A LITTLE TESTY ABOUT SITTING ON A TOUR BUS OR BOAT FOR 8 HOURS OR SO.
      THANK YOU

2 Answers Feb 27, 2007 at 9:06 AM
    • Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo

One Day in Colon

Colón Feb 4, 2007 at 1:50 PM

We will be visiting Colon, Panama by cruise ship for one day in late February, 2007. If possible we would like to make our own shore excursion plans. Any suggestions?

2 Answers Mar 4, 2007 at 4:15 AM
    • info in general

Provincia de Colón Mar 6, 2006 at 6:11 PM

i will be staying at the melia for one week in june. what's to do.

• isla grande hotels

Isla Grande Nov 9, 2004 at 8:29 AM

How on earth do I find a hotel in Isla Grande, Panama? We have been looking on the web non-stop and can't find anything! Please help!! :)

3 Answers Nov 26, 2005 at 11:12 PM