Provincia de Ciudad de La Habana

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hiring a driver

Havana May 7, 2015 at 6:54 AM

I will be in havana 5/18-5/24 and i was looking to hire a private driver, if you have any suggestions please let me know. Also i have been in contact with some brokers over there about renting a house, but if anyone has any good suggestions i am open, it is going to do 3 of us. Thanks everyone in advance for the help.

more

Popular Provincia de Ciudad de La Habana Travel Answer Locations

• hiring a driver

Havana May 7, 2015 at 6:54 AM

I will be in havana 5/18-5/24 and i was looking to hire a private driver, if you have any suggestions please let me know. Also i have been in contact with some brokers over there about renting a house, but if anyone has any good suggestions i am open, it is going to do 3 of us. Thanks everyone in advance for the help.

12 Answers May 8, 2015 at 9:40 AM
    • Home Stay Inquiry

Havana Apr 21, 2015 at 5:18 AM

Does anyone recommend or suggest what the best the best way to determine or get reviews on the Home Stay accommodations in Havana Cuba?

I've looked up Wimdu and it appears very user friendly in making bookings there.

Does anyone suggest on any of the best home stays there?

Regards
      Walter

5 Answers Apr 21, 2015 at 12:29 PM
    • where can I link up with jewel makers in Cuba?

Havana Apr 20, 2015 at 7:27 AM

I am a supplier of Precious Stones and would like to meet buyers and jewelry makers in Cuba How would I go about doing this or is there a site or Forum that you can direct me to?

2 Answers Apr 20, 2015 at 10:02 AM
    • Thomson a Dream Ship

Havana Mar 22, 2015 at 12:28 PM

Hello, we are arriving in Havana in the afternoon of the 10 April and leaving the following afternoon.
      Can you hire a guide to see the sights? This is our 1st time to Havana so any suggestions would be appreciated.
      Thank you,
      John.

14 Answers Mar 23, 2015 at 1:23 PM
    • havanaivan's Profile Photo

Madrid, Spain to Havana, Cuba

Havana Feb 4, 2015 at 10:49 AM

Is there anyone traveling from Madrid to Havana?

1 Answer Feb 4, 2015 at 12:06 PM
    • Shredder1's Profile Photo

Vintage car tours

Havana Feb 1, 2015 at 2:09 PM

We are spending 4 days in Havana in May and would love to do a tour of the city in a vintage/ classic car.
      Would we be better waiting until we arrive to arrange this?
      1 company on line has quoted a cost of $270 for a 2 hr city tour with lunch- which seems quite expensive.
      Does anyone have any idea of the costs if we wait until we arrive or know of a good car and driver available for hire ?
      Thank you

16 Answers Apr 16, 2015 at 11:20 PM
    • percy961's Profile Photo

Meeting Place in Havana

Havana Nov 12, 2014 at 5:11 AM

Hi, we have booked a tour of Havana and we have to meet the guide at the Hotel Marquez San Rafael Hotel is in the front of the customs office. I have searched for this Hotel but have not found it.

Can anyone point us in the right directions, Thanks for your help

3 Answers Feb 4, 2015 at 11:43 AM
    • Hang Out in Havana

Havana Oct 27, 2014 at 3:34 PM

Hey,
      29 year old guy starting an extended Central/South American trip in Havana this Thurs 30th October. Anyone in Havana at the same time who might want to hang out drop me an email on mikeferriter@gmail.com.
      Later,
      Mike

2 Answers Nov 1, 2014 at 2:31 PM
    • abs87's Profile Photo

Transfers from Jose Marti Int to Hotel Plaza - Havana

Havana Oct 22, 2014 at 6:31 PM

Hi everyone,

just wondering if anyone has had any reliable transfers from Jose Marti into Havana? My flight arrives at 10.20pm on a Saturday night so would like to secure something reliable beforehand.

Thanks - Abbie

7 Answers Nov 8, 2014 at 3:00 PM
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Turn of the year in Cuba

Havana Sep 17, 2014 at 12:26 PM

I realize, that turn of the year is the absolutely high season in Cuba. But what do I have to expect?

I presume that museums and shops will be closed during public holidays, but will there be other limitations during "Triunfo de la Revolución" and/or "Día de Victoria de las Fuerzas Armadas" committed during the 1st and 2nd of January? Are there any special events (f.i. parades, etc.) not to miss (or to avoid)?

And do you think, reservations in advance for casa particulares are absolutely necessary? We'll travel in a group of three and we're not too demanding...

2 Answers Sep 17, 2014 at 12:50 PM
    • cash or card

Havana Sep 14, 2014 at 3:10 PM

I have been told to take all my money in cash as atm machines are scarce is this correct and if it is how safe is it

5 Answers Sep 15, 2014 at 5:14 AM
    • Purchase and have blessed a rosary in Havana?

Havana May 18, 2014 at 7:34 AM

Is it possible to purchase and have blessed a rosary in Havana?

3 Answers May 19, 2014 at 4:40 AM
    • JamieM_71's Profile Photo

Family-friendly Mirimar hotels.

Havana Apr 18, 2014 at 2:40 PM

Has anyone traveled to Havana as a family? In particular Mirimar. Many/most hotels are not allowing four to a room. I'm looking for feedback from those who might have spent time in this awesome city. Thanks everyone!

1 Answer Apr 19, 2014 at 9:01 AM
    • smoking in cuba

Havana Jan 14, 2014 at 3:06 PM

how much smoke is around in cuba...... i have a big problem with cigarettes and even more with cigars......
      wondering if there are places where smoking is forbidden etc - (like back home).....
      any tips here pls ?
      thanks

4 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 5:12 AM
    • oldest cemctery

Havana Jan 6, 2014 at 6:02 PM

What is the oldest cemetery in Havana ?

1 Answer Jan 7, 2014 at 3:15 AM
    • Nightclub without Jineteras

Havana Sep 22, 2013 at 11:35 PM

I´ve been to Cuba a couple of times and I love it but I can´t seem to find a nightclub where I won´t get harrased by Jineteras. I just want to go to a Club with normal Cuban people. A nightclub where I can meet ordinary Cubans (Non - Jineteras). Could you recommend one?

2 Answers Sep 30, 2013 at 2:13 AM
    • Best things to do without a tour group

Havana Sep 7, 2013 at 12:16 AM

We will be staying in a B&B with a guide and would like some suggestions that won't be on the tour groups list of places to go. Music, food, architecture, art?

11 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 5:20 AM
    • Traveling with my daughters to Varadero

Havana Aug 19, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Im a single dad this is our first trip they have heard from friends that cuba won't be safe and we will get ripped off.G

7 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 7:24 AM
    • A place to learn and improve salsa skills

Havana Jul 12, 2013 at 5:37 AM

Hello, I am going to Cuba in October and would like to learn salsa there. Anyone knows a good place to learn dancing salsa? Thanks
      Julie

3 Answers Jul 30, 2013 at 5:33 AM
    • MarquettaB's Profile Photo

in of dental services

Havana Apr 30, 2013 at 1:41 PM

I need dental work done like dental implants, root canal, cleaning will in Havana from May 1-31st

2 Answers Apr 30, 2013 at 8:14 PM
    • Meetup inHavana ( London)

Havana Apr 15, 2013 at 6:07 AM

Hi, we're 2 friends from Londn here in Havana and Varadero for the first time from 18th to 25th April. Would love to meet new people visiting and locals.

Lavina
      +44-7971-35-3070

• geography project about Havana 2 human made tourist attractions

Havana Mar 25, 2013 at 7:37 PM

what is a tour in Havana as a well known tourist attractions

3 Answers Mar 27, 2013 at 6:40 AM
    • Traveling in Havana with handicap person

Havana Nov 30, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I will be going to Cuba next week with my grandmother -- She has alot of issues walking and takes very small steps. Does anyone has recommendations for Havana that are not too hard and that do not involve crowds or a lot of walking. We will only be in Havana for 3 days before going to Varadero to visit some family members.

3 Answers Mar 20, 2013 at 9:45 AM
    • glenn57's Profile Photo

Quiet Hotel in Central Havana

Havana Oct 13, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Hi. Can anyone recommend a quiet hotel (one that is quiet at night so I can sleep) in central Havana (either Old Havana, or the 50's area section of town) ? I stayed once at the Plaza Hotel near Old Havana, and people were shouting in the streets until 3 AM every night, so I got very little sleep. So this time I'd like a hotel that is in an area where no one is yelling on the streets.

1 Answer Oct 14, 2012 at 4:44 AM
    • merbal's Profile Photo

from Havana to Varadero airport...

Havana Sep 8, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Hi!

I have a flight 19.30 clock from Varadero...
      Viazul goes there 12.00 clock and arrives 14.15
      i dont wanna wait 5 hours at airport. Anyone can recomend another cheap solution to get the airport??
      thank you!! Bali

7 Answers Sep 16, 2012 at 2:30 PM
    • 43beckos's Profile Photo

English Premier League Football

Havana Sep 3, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Hi VT

Does anybody know of any bars in Havana that show English Premier League football.

Thanks

1 Answer Sep 4, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Tropicana Cabaret

Havana Jul 9, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Hi folks! Does anyone know or recall seeing teens at the Tropicana before? Or are the local liquar restrictions similar to those of North America? I'd like to bring my girls to a show,but i'm not certain if i'm making a false promise to them. I don't recall seeing families,but I wasn't exactly looking at the crowd. Thanks and enjoy your travels.

2 Answers Jul 9, 2012 at 8:32 PM
    • Trains leaving Habana for Santiago de Cuba - What days of the week??!

Havana Jun 20, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Trying to work out what days of the week train No 1 (faster) goes from Habana to Santiago de Cuba. It leaves at 1820 and arrives 0950 the next day... We know its every three days, but no where can we find what days of the week it departs!

We need to leave Habana on a Saturday and would rather take the overnight train than the bus.... Help appreciated.

2 Answers Jun 27, 2012 at 12:43 PM
    • How many days to see/experience Havana?

Havana Apr 23, 2012 at 12:59 PM

We am hoping to travel to Cuba for 10 days this year. We are looking at 10 days, split between Havana and Varadero. Would it be possible to see the sights / experience the culture of Havana in 4 days or would longer be needed?

4 Answers Nov 13, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Taxis to Trinidad.

Havana Apr 7, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Hi folks! I'm planning another Cuban vacation that includes Trinidad. Has anyone ever rented a taxi to ferry them to Trinidad from Havana? I've read it's quite worth it,but want to hear more. Thanks!

6 Answers Jun 25, 2012 at 1:37 PM