change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• travelnut71's Profile Photo

Amenities at cayo Santa Maria memories resort

Cayo Santa María Apr 17, 2014 at 9:59 PM

Are there safes? Do they cost extra? Do they have a doctor onsite? Is the food safe? I have 2 kids and a pregnant lady coming along. I hear there are many Mosquitos, are they dangerous? How is the ground room floor with terrace? Any bugs? How can I call Canada or someone call me? Do I pay extra in room even if someone calls me? What's the plug I need, voltage . Are there activities and going to city is it complicated?
      Leaving Monday so appreciate the answers.

more

Popular Provincia de Camagüey Travel Answer Locations

• travelnut71's Profile Photo

Amenities at cayo Santa Maria memories resort

Cayo Santa María Apr 17, 2014 at 9:59 PM

Are there safes? Do they cost extra? Do they have a doctor onsite? Is the food safe? I have 2 kids and a pregnant lady coming along. I hear there are many Mosquitos, are they dangerous? How is the ground room floor with terrace? Any bugs? How can I call Canada or someone call me? Do I pay extra in room even if someone calls me? What's the plug I need, voltage . Are there activities and going to city is it complicated?
      Leaving Monday so appreciate the answers.

8 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 9:45 AM
    • BeverlyM7's Profile Photo

husa cayo Santa maria

Cayo Santa María Mar 11, 2014 at 3:22 AM

I am so excited to be going on my first international vacation march13. Does anyone have feed back on this resort?

1 Answer Mar 11, 2014 at 6:27 AM
    • rafael_hudson's Profile Photo

how to get there once you are in havana or camaguey?

Guáimaro Dec 6, 2004 at 2:38 PM

what airline to take ? cubana ? or there others that go to camaguey. if so , what are the flights times and days ? are there any reliable transportation to take to get to guaimaro once in camaguey? the bus , tren , or taxi?

• Visiting local schools

Camagüey Nov 21, 2004 at 5:48 PM

As a retired teacher, I would like to visit one or some local schools. Is this permitted , encouraged or discouraged? If so, what would be best to take to give some students? Thanks for all advice.

4 Answers Dec 16, 2005 at 6:25 PM
    • Camaguey in Sept

Camagüey Jun 18, 2003 at 12:04 PM

Hello to All, Is there anybody going to Camaguey Cuba in Sept?

2 Answers Dec 6, 2004 at 3:54 PM