Provincia de Buenos Aires

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Skiing in September. Mendoza or Bariloche

Argentina 10 hours ago

I am planning a ski trip in September around Mendoza and/or Bariloche, but I am not sure how the snow condition and the weather there is. Will ski resort already close in the mid-September? How about the backcountry skiing in September? Hope there is someone could give me some suggestions.
      Thanks in advance!!
      zugi

more
    • Cristian_Uluru's Profile Photo

North Argentina

Argentina Apr 1, 2014 at 12:12 PM

I'm planning a three weeks journey to north Argentina from the end of July and beginning of August.

I'd like to visit Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Iguazou and Alta. In Iguazou I'd like to visit also the Jesuit Mission in Argentina, Brasil and Paraguay.

Any suggestions how long to stay in each place? Is it safe to travel alone renting a car?
      Any information/suggestion is welcome.

Thanks!

more
    • Car Rental

El Calafate Mar 29, 2014 at 12:58 PM

Has anyone tried ON Car Rental for a 4X4?

more
    • la plata a buenos aires

La Plata Sep 23, 2013 at 5:22 PM

voy a un espectáculo en el Estadio de la Plata el domingo y creo que voy a volver a Buenos Aires sólo 23 o 0h. ¿Hay algún transporte en este momento?

1 Answer Sep 23, 2013 at 5:28 PM
    • Tickled_Pink's Profile Photo

7 days to see Buenos Aires Sites and getting to Iguazu Falls

Provincia de Buenos Aires Jan 4, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Hi will be flying into Buenos Aires and will be in Argentina for 7 days. What must definately be visited in this hsort time?

Also we are interested in either going to Iguazu Fall for 3 days or down to El Calafate and the glaciers. Which would you recommend and why?

I see that the flights to both areas are very expensive of over350 return, however the bus rides are 20 hours which cuts our time short.

DO you know of any specials available or how we could fit these in to our itinerary.

Thanking you in advance

4 Answers Feb 1, 2013 at 9:23 AM
    • Can I pay reciprocity fee BEFORE 28th of December online for EZE?

Provincia de Buenos Aires Dec 22, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Hi,

I am flying into EZE on 25th of December. I see that from 28th, only online payments will be accepted, but it does not say anything about if you can pay before that online or not.

Does anyone know?

Thanks!

6 Answers Dec 22, 2012 at 4:52 AM
    • Iris from Louisiana going to Recoleta buenos aires

Provincia de Buenos Aires Jun 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I am going to have surgeries by Dr. Guerrisi. Need to look for an apartment to rent for about 2 weeks near Quintana Planta Baja. Could be a short distance away but need to watch my funds and avoid excessive pay to taxis to see my doctor for checkups after the surgeries. I was in a terrible acident almost 4 years ago and although I cannot afford this trip, less the surgery, I am ready to make me HAPPY. The accident left me disabled; therefore I am looking for an apartment without many stairs. Also, do we need Visas if we're leaving the U.S. to get to Buenos Aires. I am very concerned for our safety and pray this area is not such a bad location. Once I recover a bit, I would like to see a little of this location. But, if anyone knows of apartments for rent for about 2 weeks or a little more; please let me know. Thanks to all.Take care

3 Answers Oct 31, 2012 at 11:19 AM
    • ohaiyo's Profile Photo

safety tips

Provincia de Buenos Aires Feb 8, 2012 at 5:09 PM

I'm planning a trip to Argentina. I will be traveling by myself. However, I have heard about saftey issues in Buenos Aires. I know of two people who have been robbed by taxi drivers. If anyone one has any tips regarding safety issues and what scams and schemes to look out for in Buenos Aires, please let me know.

3 Answers Aug 14, 2012 at 11:01 AM
    • Tango

Provincia de Buenos Aires Oct 13, 2011 at 9:32 AM

Does anyone knows any place to take few prived lessones in ba?

2 Answers Oct 21, 2011 at 9:03 AM
    • Travel to/from La Plata from Buenos Aires for Sunday night concert

La Plata Aug 30, 2011 at 10:45 PM

Hola Group -

I will be visiting Buenos Aires in November and my friends and I are considering buying tickets to a show at the Estadio Unico de la Plata on Sunday night. Looks like buses run until about 11pm even on Sundays. Anyone have any input about the ease and safety of riding a bus back to Buenos Aires (Retiro) on a Sunday night after a big show?

Thanks!

1 Answer Sep 5, 2011 at 10:57 AM
    • PaulaSchestopalek's Profile Photo

Paula

Luján Jul 6, 2011 at 1:44 PM

Hello, my name is Paula, and i'm 29 years old. i'm from buenos aires, Argentina.
      This summer, i'm planning to spend four months in Australia (december-march) with my housband Pablo.
      I hope you can help me.
      are there any special place to visit?
      Should i use my credit card?
      How can i get to the sidney opera house?
      How can i get to the Sydney Harbour Bridge?
      How can i get to the Art Gallery of New South Wales?
      How can i get to the Australian War Memorial?
      How can i get to the Parliament House?
      How can i get to the City Hall?
      How can i get to the Polly Woodside Maritime Museum?
      Best wishes..

4 Answers Jul 27, 2011 at 5:15 PM
    • Travel from EZE to AEP Airports in Buenos Aires

Provincia de Buenos Aires Jun 2, 2011 at 4:21 AM

I am planning on going to Iguazu Falls and in doing so, I need to change airports in Buenos Aires. I will be landing at Ezeiza (EZE) and flying out of Jorge Newberry (AEP). I wonder how long it takes to go between airports and what is the best mode of transportation to do so.

5 Answers Sep 22, 2011 at 2:53 PM
    • Viajes

La Plata Mar 9, 2011 at 4:40 PM

What is the easiest way to get from Ezeisa International airport to La Plata?

1 Answer Mar 10, 2011 at 3:26 PM
    • Staying for 2-3 weeks with a 2.5 yr old toddler in Buenos Aires

Provincia de Buenos Aires Jan 31, 2011 at 11:40 PM

My wife has to travel to BA for work. I'm considering tagging along and taking our little one with us. I know a few people who've been to BA and they loved it, but they're single, tango and salsa dancing people who went and partied the night away. They said BA was awesome and the people great, etc. but they barely saw the place in the daytime. So... not very helpful when I have to plan for a day with a toddler :)

So, a bunch of questions here:

1) Is it safe enough to bring my toddler? I'm not super risk averse myself but I haven't traveled much since we've had the kid. If I whip out the iPad to calm my kid down with some cartoons, are we going to get robbed?

2) The pics I've seen online show BA as a really bustling city. Are the streets really as jammed packed all day long as Tokyo?

3) Are there plenty of parks/playgrounds/places to walk around with my kid? I don't need/want disneyland, just somewhere to burn off some steam and get some exercise. Preferably without having to dodge traffic/worry that my kid will get run over if I don't have her on a leash/etc.

Any tips would be appreciated. This would be our 3rd trip with the little one and the first two were very short trips within the USA (we're Canadian, but the trips were short and to major cities). Thanks!

2 Answers Feb 1, 2011 at 5:28 AM
    • getting there and away

Los Cardales Jun 26, 2010 at 1:17 AM

Could you please let me know how we can get to Santa Suzanna Estancia from Buenos Aires? Is there a bus? How much would it be approx.?
      thank you
      Cheers

2 Answers Sep 14, 2010 at 2:07 PM
    • PaulaEton's Profile Photo

Rosario and Sante Fe

Provincia de Buenos Aires Jun 12, 2010 at 4:13 AM

I will be visiting Rosario and Sante Fe with my son's rugby tour this July. Can anyone recommend golf courses where I might be able to play and rent clubs? Also, I would really appreciate some good restaurant suggestions for these two cities. Thanks.

• Shopping for Apartments in High Season

Provincia de Buenos Aires Jun 9, 2010 at 7:00 AM

We will be in Buenos Aires for one month this November, 2010. We want to stay in an hotel the first week and then an apartment for the rest of the trip.

We think it might be best to look for an apartment when we arrive, however, we are worried that as Novemeber is high season, there might not be a good selection of apartments in the Recoleta and Palmero neighborhoods.

Can anyone address the availablity of apartments in November in the Recoleta and Palmero neighborhoods when not booking ahead? If we just show up, and look, will there be a good selection of apartments available or will everything be picked over?

Gracias!

3 Answers Jun 11, 2010 at 10:00 AM
    • apartment

Provincia de Buenos Aires Jun 3, 2010 at 4:23 PM

Although the hotels look great, we want to stay for at least three weeks and we would like an apartment in the Recoleta. Any suggestions on how to find one? Thank you!

1 Answer Jul 1, 2010 at 6:00 PM
    • erlingssister's Profile Photo

bus travel to mar del plata

Mar del Plata Feb 9, 2010 at 11:03 AM

are there more than one bus terminal in Mar del Plata from Buenos Aires, and if so, at which one should I disembark in order to be closest to the city center?

2 Answers Feb 10, 2010 at 8:39 PM
    • Retirement in Argentina, any tips?

Provincia de Buenos Aires Feb 1, 2010 at 7:12 AM

Retirement in Argentina, any tips?

2 Answers Jun 28, 2010 at 5:12 PM
    • Transport between major cities

Provincia de Buenos Aires Dec 14, 2009 at 4:04 PM

Hi All,

Hoping someone can offer some guidance or even the right websites to visit for the following..
      Flying in and out of BA from Australia - and we want to head to Bolivia then across to Brazil and make our way back down the coast of Brazil and down south of Argentina before flying back out of BA - just wondering what the best option is to travel between BA and La Paz ( i see flights can be quite expensive - is there a train - obviously with stopovers on the way) also same from Bolivia across to Recife?

Look forward to recieving a response.

Thanks

8 Answers Dec 16, 2009 at 10:06 PM
    • Wondering if Mar Del Plata is good for New Years 2009-2010?

Mar del Plata Nov 4, 2009 at 1:29 PM

Traveling to Mar Del plata with my sister and we're both 30s single and want to have some fun. We were wondering if we should be in Mar del plata or Mendoza for New Years... any suggestions? Thanks!

• Transportation to Tigre and tour boats in Tigre.

Provincia de Buenos Aires Jul 31, 2009 at 7:17 AM

It is my understanding that there are 2 trains to Tigre from BA.: one the Tren de la Costa and the other a 'regular' train. I certainly want to tale Tren de la Costa one way but am unsure as to doing round trip. Are there any advantages doing RT? doing one one way and the other return?

Also is it necessary to take an excursion tour boat to really see the area, or can it be done by just using their 'water taxis' between points of interests and restaurants.

Thanks

2 Answers Aug 3, 2009 at 1:00 AM
    • Clubs/Bars for Over 40 crowd?

Provincia de Buenos Aires Jun 17, 2009 at 6:36 PM

Hi,

I'll be in Buenos Aires in a couple of weeks. I'd like to check out the nightlife but would like to go someplace where Americans over 40 wouldn't feel out of place. Any recommendations would be appreciated

Thanks

1 Answer Jun 28, 2009 at 6:09 PM
    • LauraLuse's Profile Photo

Looking for Salsa discos en Buenos Aires!

Provincia de Buenos Aires May 13, 2009 at 7:57 AM

Hi!
      Can anyone recommend me some good salsa places in Buenos Aires for dancing salsa! I am not looking for salsa classes, but bars or discos where I could hang out and dance salsa (with live music probably)!

Thank you!!!

2 Answers May 25, 2009 at 2:34 PM
    • robbie3600's Profile Photo

Boca Juniors vs. River Plate

Provincia de Buenos Aires Mar 31, 2009 at 4:20 PM

My girlfriend and I will be visiting Buenos Aires from California during the Boca v. River game (19th of April, 2009)and were hoping to see the match. There is a place that does tours (tangol.com) where they pick you up and take you to the game with a bilingual guide. They are asking400 US. I know this is a huge match, but does that price sound right to you? Seems very high... What other options do we have? Can we purchase tickets the day of the match? Do we have to worry about counterfeit tickets? Does anyone live in BsAs? Have you been to any games there? Any tips you could give us would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
      Robbie

6 Answers Apr 5, 2009 at 9:29 PM
    • Cheap Airlines to Buenos Aires

Provincia de Buenos Aires Jan 29, 2009 at 1:08 AM

Hi Vts,

Hola.
      I am looking for airline that fly to Buenos Aires from London/Australia/or any country in asia pacific? The current flight from my country (malaysia) is way too expensive for a budget traveller like me.
      Can anyone please recommned?

6 Answers Jan 30, 2009 at 3:05 AM
    • Wilton Hotel in Buenos Aires

Provincia de Buenos Aires Jan 18, 2009 at 2:23 PM

Has anyone stayed at this hotel? We will be there 25-29Feb09...or other suggestions are welcome.

2 Answers Jan 18, 2009 at 5:24 PM
    • SCOTTISH FOOTBALL ON TV

Provincia de Buenos Aires Jan 15, 2009 at 10:10 AM

Hello

On Sat 14th Feb Glasgow Rangers will play Glasgow Celtic at 1230 GMT.(roughly 0930 in BsAs I think?)
      While I realise nobody in BsAs will give a monkeys , trust me it is our version of Boca v River. Does anyone know where I could watch this game or if there are Supporters Clubs of either team in BsAs which might be showing the game on some obscure satellite channel.
      Many thanks for any replies

4 Answers Jan 17, 2009 at 7:10 PM
    • Need help on where to stay in Buenos Aires!

Provincia de Buenos Aires Sep 3, 2008 at 7:40 AM

My sister and I will be going to Buenos Aires end of October/ begining of November.

We've both never been before and don't know where to stay. We are looking into the Hilton in Puerto Madero because it seems very nice and affordable. But I have no idea about the location.

We are 24 and 27 and not really into the club scene, but we would like to try nice restaurants and cafes, and do sight-seeing and shopping during the day.

We are willing to pay for cab rides, throughout the city, but don't know how expensive they are.

6 Answers Sep 6, 2008 at 8:49 PM
    • TeodoroSr's Profile Photo

Turismo en Moron, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Morón Apr 19, 2008 at 5:43 AM

Necesito informacion sobre turismo, hoteles, restaurants, carreteras, clima y atracciones en la ciudad de ***, Buenos Aires, Argentina.

1 Answer Apr 19, 2008 at 5:13 PM
    • ESTANCIAS

Provincia de Buenos Aires Apr 13, 2008 at 3:31 AM

Hello

Can anyone suggest an Estancia relatively near to BsAs. We will be in BsAs in Feb 09 and we are looking for one which has a bit of luxury and will cater for inexperienced riders.
      Can you also suggest when we should try and book the estancia ie do they get fully booked months in advance.

Many thanks in advance

• Buenos Aires Hotel

Provincia de Buenos Aires Apr 3, 2008 at 6:32 PM

Can anyone recommend any of the following hotels or tell me if I shouldn't consider any of the following:
      -Moreno Hotel
      -725 Continental
      -Mine Hotel
      -Loi Suites
      -5 Buenos Aires
      -The Cocker
      -Esplendour Buenos Aires
      -Melia Recoleta Plaza

I will be in B.A. for about 3-4 days and want a place that is close to the sights and nice.

Thanks!

1 Answer Apr 11, 2008 at 4:06 AM