Province of Zambales

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Potipot outing

Province of Zambales Feb 19, 2014 at 10:11 PM

we are planning an outing,10-15 person this coming march 8 arrival time 7/8pm..-march 9 can we ask for any suggestion for our itinerary...can we still visit other places..?tourist attraction..?

1 Answer Feb 20, 2014 at 8:38 AM
    • Local Car Hire - Olongopo

Subic Dec 13, 2013 at 7:58 AM

We plan to arrive by Saulog Bus - would like name of car hire company near to Saulog Terminal
      Many thanks

1 Answer Dec 13, 2013 at 9:14 AM
    • gud_temmie's Profile Photo

Any affordable transient or apartelle in Iba,Zambales?

Province of Zambales Oct 8, 2013 at 4:49 AM

I would like to know if there are affordable transient rooms or cheap hotels in Iba,Zambales? My brother needs to be in in Iba prior his exam..and the travel time from pangasinan is difficult. I will appreciate your quick response.thanks

1 Answer Oct 8, 2013 at 6:36 AM
    • VicL's Profile Photo

Where do I go to do Mountain Trecking in Mt. Pinutobu coming from Binuclutan, Botolan

Botolan Sep 30, 2013 at 8:01 PM

If I am coming from Binuclutan Botolan, where do I go to join a group of mountain treacking to Mt. Pinatubo

3 Answers Oct 1, 2013 at 7:00 AM
    • Inquiry regarding Brgy Pundaquit

Pundaquit Sep 11, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Does Brgy Pundaquit have an official website or a contact number? I'm a student from UP-Diliman and would like to reach them since my thesis topic is about Brgy Pundaquit. Hope i can get answers here. Please do reach me at 09155933321 or through my email address, pchidalgo34@gmail.com

Philip Hidalgo
      4th year BS Tourism
      UP-Diliman

1 Answer Sep 12, 2013 at 2:59 AM
    • How to get to Olongapo???

Province of Zambales Aug 13, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Hello,
      I would like to know if there's any bus from Clark airport to Olongapo or Iba direction?
      If there's none, what is other alternative to get to San Felipe, Zambales. Thank you for your help.

4 Answers Aug 14, 2013 at 1:19 AM
    • Noob question abt checking in at Subic Airport

Subic Jun 24, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Hi! it'll be my first time to fly. I am going to Davao via Subic airport. Can anyone teach me how to check in at Subic Airport? I appreciate your quick response. Thank you

3 Answers Jul 14, 2013 at 1:21 AM
    • MelanieM14's Profile Photo

how to go back

Province of Zambales Apr 4, 2013 at 9:30 PM

how do you go back to manila form by the sea resort of subic?

3 Answers Apr 5, 2013 at 2:22 AM
    • How to get to ocean adventure

Subic Jan 19, 2013 at 7:47 AM

hi, i'm from san fernando pampanga. i can't travel by car to subic, im just a beginner in driving.. we would like to go to ocean adventure by bus.. thank you.

2 Answers Feb 1, 2013 at 1:09 AM
    • MichelleL31's Profile Photo

HELP! PLEASE?

Province of Zambales Jan 7, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Hi! I'll be going to Masinloc Power Plant, I just wonder if you can help me? I already inquired with Victory Liner & said that they do have a route to Sta. Cruz, is that the closest city that I can go to? And ifever that is, what is the means of transportation I can take to go to Masinloc Power Plant from there? Thanks in advance!

1 Answer Jan 8, 2013 at 1:52 AM
    • Roamantic getaway hotel

Subic Jan 7, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Planning a romantic getaway for a few days in March. Any suggestions on hotel. Can afford 6k per night if necessary. We enjoy being pampered and would like to be near a beach if possible. What kind of transportation do we need once we get there? Any help will be appreciated.

• nidaflores's Profile Photo

potipot gate away

Province of Zambales Mar 13, 2012 at 12:53 AM

my husband and i are planning to go to potipot on march 22, kindly help me to plan out trip. here are my questions.
      1)may overnite camping ba sa potipot island?
      2) any # of bangkero who can assits us
      3) how much is the banca rate from candelaria - potipot (balikan po)
      u can email me at floresnpj@yahoo.com...

Many thanks

• sheryll_ween's Profile Photo

More Info..

Magalawa Island Dec 2, 2011 at 10:04 AM

Hi,we're planning to spend our 1st anniversary in an island and I saw your site online.From the words of those people who went there,it seems how alluring that place could be but ofcourse before we finally decide where to go just want to make sure that we're prepared especially for the cost it would take.Can you guys give me at least any idea how much do we need to set for our allowance.

6 Answers Mar 19, 2012 at 2:27 AM
    • SUBIC ESCAPADE

Subic Nov 4, 2011 at 6:37 AM

my friends are i are planning to visit zoobic safari, ocean adventure, and tree top adventure next year. we'll be taking the cebupac flight from cebu to clark on a wednesday. our return flight will be on a friday evening. can you suggest an itinerary for 8 persons? this will be our first trip to clark. are there cheap pension houses or dorms? where will we stay? in clark or in subic? how much will be the cost for the transpo and lodging for each of us? please help us. thank you and God bless us all.

6 Answers Nov 13, 2011 at 5:01 PM
    • PAYMENT OPTIONS

Subic Sep 16, 2011 at 8:56 PM

hi! how can can i book without using credit cards? is there any other options of payment which i can pay directly to the hotel i like? thanks.. =)

7 Answers Sep 19, 2011 at 4:33 PM
    • cherdigan's Profile Photo

Subic on a rainy day

Subic Sep 12, 2011 at 2:12 AM

Hi everyone. I'm going to Subic this week with my family and the weather is beginning to be a damper, it's been raining and I'd like to ask what activities can we do there in Subic with this weather? I think we won't be going to adventure places so i'd really like to know what places we can just visit without getting wet. Thanks.

5 Answers Sep 12, 2011 at 11:20 PM
    • hotel reservation

Pundaquit Aug 22, 2011 at 9:44 AM

We are trying to have holiday tour to Zambales from Europe but we can't booking and price list to this hotels we choose to stay, maybe somone can help. Thanks

4 Answers Aug 23, 2011 at 10:58 PM
    • NEED A BEACH RESORT EXACTLY IN SUBIC WHICH ALLOWS COOKING

Province of Zambales May 12, 2011 at 10:15 AM

hEY GUYS, really need your help. my family are going to subic on the 18th of May. We will have a foreigner as a company which is a very picky eater. We need to stay in a beach resort that will allow us to cook, and will provide us with the facility and the utensils to cook our own food. Can you tell me one? kindly include their contact numbers or website link also. thank you very much:)

• CLARK to San Narciso Zambales

Province of Zambales May 11, 2011 at 6:59 PM

Is there a van or car rental from Clark to San Narciso Zambales?

Is it better to take a bus from Manila to Zambales?

Or is it convenient to take a plane Manila-Clark then bus from Clark to Zambales?

Pls advise. HELP!

Thank you!!

3 Answers May 11, 2011 at 11:12 PM
    • Cheapest and best way to go in Subic

Subic May 4, 2011 at 10:53 PM

Hi guys, any suggestion on how I can go to Subic, easiest way to be exact and if do have any cheapest Hotel/Inn to stay. I'm with my 2 kids and my Mom. Thank you!

5 Answers May 16, 2011 at 10:18 PM
    • Zurkadrian's Profile Photo

Cheapest but clean room/ transient houses

Subic Mar 27, 2011 at 10:36 PM

where in subic could we stay for a day?
      from the public bus terminal whats d easiest way to zoobic safari & ocean park?

• How to get to Subic from Diosdado Macapagal Airport - Clark

Subic Mar 3, 2011 at 12:20 AM

Does anyone have an idea on how to get to Olongapo City, then Subic from Diosdado Macapagal International Airport, Clark?

3 Answers May 1, 2013 at 7:01 AM
    • jurane_21's Profile Photo

San Antonio - ATM

San Antonio Feb 23, 2011 at 6:11 AM

Is there an ATM machine in San Antonio? BPI or BDO? thanks!

6 Answers Feb 28, 2011 at 8:45 PM
    • PMMA

San Narciso Feb 21, 2011 at 4:09 PM

Hi, i would like to know how to go to PMMA, San Narciso Zambales, I will be coming from manila by a car. I will be having an exam in PMMA, and need to be there by saturday, Please help. thanks

1 Answer Feb 21, 2011 at 6:22 PM
    • Elo!

Province of Zambales Feb 20, 2011 at 1:24 PM

Mabuhay!!! I'm planning to visit San Narciso, Zambales on Sept 2011 w/ my family. It will be my surprise gift for my LoLa who will be celebrating her 87th bday. & who have not visited her hometown Zambales for 40 years! I don't know anything abt the place & it's a surprise so I can't ask much from my Lola. We are from Davao City. How long is the travel from Clark Airport to San Narciso? Are there any vans from Clark to San Narciso? How much? Can you suggest any place we could stay for 3 nights (8pax)? Thank you. God bless. ;)

2 Answers Feb 21, 2011 at 4:41 AM
    • patjepiet's Profile Photo

Questions

Subic Jan 26, 2011 at 8:05 AM

What are the good hotels in subic but not to expensif. Please post answer in my email

• ANY ADVICE?

Province of Zambales Jan 5, 2011 at 1:20 PM

Me and My partner is planning to visit zambales this coming holy week for 3 days and 2 nights.Our budget is 4-6 k.Suggestions any one?

6 Answers Jan 6, 2011 at 3:05 PM
    • Traveling to Laoag/Vigan-Need Advice on Itinerary

Laoag Dec 12, 2010 at 11:23 PM

Hello everyone,

My friend and I are planning on going to Laoag from Jan. 4-7. What would be the must-see places given our limited time (roughly 4 days)? We would definitely want to visit the churches, museums, and Pagudpud. Any other suggestions? Also, should we hire a local driver/tour guide or just take the local transport? Lastly, what would be a good 3-star hotel in Pagudpud, Laoag, and Vigan? Thanks!!!

Rick

2 Answers Dec 13, 2010 at 2:49 AM
    • how to go to zoobic safari from tree top??

Subic Nov 22, 2010 at 9:44 AM

i just like to ask on how to go to zoobic safari from tree top adventure?? the cheapest way to go there?? me and my boyfriend would like to go there this coming january, and it was our first time.. i hope you could help us.. thanks in advance :)

• Mt. Tapulao

Province of Zambales Nov 20, 2010 at 11:12 PM

hi!

how can we get to Mt. Tapulao from Manila?
      is there any non-aircon bus that travels going there?
      how much is the regular fare?

tnx!

2 Answers Jan 5, 2011 at 11:22 AM