Province of Zambales

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus schedule

Samal Island Nov 24, 2015 at 6:16 AM

May i know of the time of bus 1st trip to kaputian?

• Ferry Boat and Car:Toledo City to San Carlos City

San Carlos Nov 19, 2015 at 3:16 PM

Good day! What's the morning schedule for the Ferry leaving Toledo City to San Carlos City. What documents do I need and how much are the fees? I'm travelling by private sedan car tomorrow. Thanks guys.

• Kita kita Church at San Jose, Nueva Ecija

Province of Nueva Ecija Nov 9, 2015 at 9:35 PM

Do you happen to know the Kita kita Church and do you know someone there because I need to ask something regarding that place and more.

• live premiership football

Puerto Princesa Nov 21, 2015 at 4:58 AM

Where can I watch live premiership football in puerto princesa?

• Ginatilan Cebu

Cebu City Nov 11, 2015 at 11:18 PM

Is someone in here had been somewhere to Inambakan Falls or Aguinid Falls? Planning to go either of the two. And I need some personal experience to state it in here.

• Cheap Shopping Spree in Tacloban City

Tacloban City Nov 9, 2015 at 3:30 AM

What can you recommend boutiques or shops when it comes in choosing dress, skirts, shirts, shorts in short for girl stuff and the prize is affordable?

Also for kids. Thanks!

• scotontour's Profile Photo

Best way down

Palawan Nov 7, 2015 at 8:56 AM

Can I ask for members thoughts
      I am going to travel from PP airport straight upto to El Nido for four nights
      My thoughts on returning were to take one night in port Barnton & then one final night in Puerto Princesa.

However on viewing there seems few options to stay in port Barnton....would I be better to stay an extra night in
      el Nido or take two nights in Puerto Princesa

• What to do in bacolod?

Bacolod Nov 6, 2015 at 5:05 AM

We are a family of 5and will stay in bacolod for 4 days? What are the places to visit? Any hotel/ resort that has a pool? My family loves to swim. Thanks for those would answer.

• What to do in bacolod?

Bacolod Nov 6, 2015 at 4:28 AM

We are a family of 5and will stay in bacolod for 4 days? What are the places to visit? Any hotel/ resort that has a pool? My family loves to swim. Thanks for those would answer.

• How to reach Bakasyunan from Cainta Junction

Tanay Nov 4, 2015 at 7:38 AM

Ill be coming from Cainta Junction, what type of commute can I avail?

• Need to help about Cebu city!!!

Cebu City Nov 26, 2015 at 2:28 AM

Hi All
      I intend on going to the Philippines next year, right about this time of the year, I don't mind the hot weather I actually love it, so my trip is to start off in Manila for 3 days then head off to Cebu, I have been doing some research on the net and I am so confused on where to stay, do I stay in city side or the beach.
      As i want to party do some shopping, and chill and some sight seeing, but i do not want to be too far away from the happening spots, having to haggle for a cab to get me places.
      i am accustomed to how things operate in Bangkok is Cebu similar? I just want to stay at a convenient spot and discover this city.
      Another thing is I am a single guy so most probably will find a lady companion during the trip, are the hotels guest friendly like in Bangkok at a fee or will it be an issue? if anyone knows, not too worried about "that nightlife" if you get what I am saying. i am also interested in the Island hopping as that seems fun so that's where I am stuck dont want to be far away from the facilities that offer these excursions especially after a heavy night of partying.

• Updates to info on PB

Port Barton Nov 8, 2015 at 5:08 PM

hi there

this info is so out of date how can we/I update it

ie many mans going there and back everyday

• Banaue Rice Terraces - Koppu Typhoon

Philippines Nov 2, 2015 at 3:33 PM

My girlfriend and I are soon going to the Philippines (next week) and would like to start off visiting the north. We know the typhoon Koppu has recently hit the north of the Philippines and are wondering if the rice fields in the region of Banaue were destroyed or if it is unsafe to visit the region due to landslide ?

Thanks for your help,

• Quezon City

Quezon City Nov 26, 2015 at 4:01 AM

I'm a British man and I will be 20 when I go to the Philippines next year, on my own. I will be staying at a hotel 10 minuet walk away from my best friends house and I was just wondering, how safe is Quezon City for a young white man to stay in for 6/7 nights? It's just my mother is worried something bad will happen.

Thank you.

• Bus transport

Philippines Nov 17, 2015 at 5:08 PM

Need bus Transport from Clark bus terminal to Laoag

• Overnight in sipalay

Sipalay Nov 10, 2015 at 12:58 PM

Hi, my family is planning to spend an overnight in sipalay.
      1. How many hours will it take me to go to sipalay from bacolod city? And how do i go there from bacolod?
      2. Will i have enough time to enjoy the place in two days? What do laces do you recommend?
      3. What time should we need to leave sipalay so we can catch a plane trip to manila etd 7pm?
      thanks for all who would take time to answer my questions.

• santiago to manila trip

Province of Isabela Nov 3, 2015 at 7:28 PM

hi. would like to know what bus lines / contact numbers have santiago to manila trips in the morning? schedule? fare?
      how to book?
      i tried calling the cellphone numbers given to me but were out of coverage area.

thank you.

• Solo traveler to Mt.Pinatubo?

Santa Juliana Nov 25, 2015 at 12:09 AM

I'm planning to go to Mt.Pinatubo from Manila by myself on Friday. I have looked for some shared/public tours but they are just available at the weekend. So can I go to the Tourism Office to register then any chance that I can join a 4x4 jeep and tour guide with other people there?

Thanks a lot for your help :)

• knowledge about SAN JOSE, NUEVA ECIJA

Province of Nueva Ecija Nov 1, 2015 at 9:20 PM

Are there convents (kumbento) near the bus terminal from Manila?

• Manila say for 6 months

Manila Nov 1, 2015 at 10:44 AM

I am a Indian traveling manila for 6 months with my family.I have 2 years old kid.pleas advice thing to carry and consider before and after travel.thanks

• From Manila Airport

Angeles Yesterday

What is the easiest way and price to go to Fields Avenue from Manilla airport?

• Road conditions

Sagada Nov 26, 2015 at 11:52 AM

Hi! Kindly give me idea about the road conditions manila-baguio to sagada and manila-banaue-sagada.
      Would it be ok to visit sagada on the 1st week of January?
      Can SUV like chevrolet(automatic/SPIN) manage the road conditions, uphills/downhills?
      First timer to visit and drive mountainous areas.

Thank you!

• Taxi from airport in Cebu to Alona Beach

Panglao Island Nov 9, 2015 at 4:29 AM

How much should I expect to pay for taxi from airport in Cebu to Alona Beach?

• bulldogtwo's Profile Photo

fishing in the area

Naga City Nov 13, 2015 at 8:33 PM

Looking to rent a banca and go fishing, reef fishing in shore, not far out, just on the reefs. Any info on how to? I have my own gear but would need to rent a banca, and someone reliable to take me out. half a day, or all day with some snorkeling. Doesn't have to be in Naga, anywhere in the area.

• richardj46's Profile Photo

Entering philippines with past criminal record

Philippines Nov 8, 2015 at 9:26 PM

I just received my first Canadian passport ever and I have bought a return plane ticket too the Philippines for January.

I have a criminal record from twenty years ago as well as some recent charges of theft under dating between 2009-2013.
      I've completed the provincial courts sentences and I'm no longer on any restrictions in Canada.
      My question is....does anyone know if this will prevent me from being able to enter the Philippines for a thirty day vacation?

• Rental Cars?

Subic Aug 18, 2015 at 2:13 PM

Is there any places in Subic to rent a car or SUV?

1 Answer Aug 18, 2015 at 3:56 PM

Subic Aug 20, 2014 at 12:20 AM

• Travel from Batangas to Subic

Subic Aug 11, 2014 at 4:14 AM

What would be the best way to travel by bus from Batangas to Subic ?

3 Answers Aug 12, 2014 at 11:28 PM
    • Public Transportation

Subic May 26, 2014 at 1:24 PM

What form of public transportation is accessible from Grand Seas Resort going to places like the Zoobic or Treetop Adventure sites?

1 Answer May 26, 2014 at 2:35 PM
    • Iba, Zambales to Tagaytay

Province of Zambales May 5, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Hi. How do we get to Tagaytay if we're coming from the town where Potipot Island is? Thanks in advance.

2 Answers May 6, 2014 at 5:38 AM
    • Potipot outing

Province of Zambales Feb 19, 2014 at 10:11 PM

we are planning an outing,10-15 person this coming march 8 arrival time 7/8pm..-march 9 can we ask for any suggestion for our itinerary...can we still visit other places..?tourist attraction..?

1 Answer Feb 20, 2014 at 8:38 AM
    • Local Car Hire - Olongopo

Subic Dec 13, 2013 at 7:58 AM

We plan to arrive by Saulog Bus - would like name of car hire company near to Saulog Terminal
      Many thanks

1 Answer Dec 13, 2013 at 9:14 AM
    • gud_temmie's Profile Photo

Any affordable transient or apartelle in Iba,Zambales?

Province of Zambales Oct 8, 2013 at 4:49 AM

I would like to know if there are affordable transient rooms or cheap hotels in Iba,Zambales? My brother needs to be in in Iba prior his exam..and the travel time from pangasinan is difficult. I will appreciate your quick response.thanks

1 Answer Oct 8, 2013 at 6:36 AM
    • VicL's Profile Photo

Where do I go to do Mountain Trecking in Mt. Pinutobu coming from Binuclutan, Botolan

Botolan Sep 30, 2013 at 8:01 PM

If I am coming from Binuclutan Botolan, where do I go to join a group of mountain treacking to Mt. Pinatubo

3 Answers Oct 1, 2013 at 7:00 AM
    • Inquiry regarding Brgy Pundaquit

Pundaquit Sep 11, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Does Brgy Pundaquit have an official website or a contact number? I'm a student from UP-Diliman and would like to reach them since my thesis topic is about Brgy Pundaquit. Hope i can get answers here. Please do reach me at 09155933321 or through my email address,

Philip Hidalgo
      4th year BS Tourism

1 Answer Sep 12, 2013 at 2:59 AM
    • How to get to Olongapo???

Province of Zambales Aug 13, 2013 at 9:22 PM

I would like to know if there's any bus from Clark airport to Olongapo or Iba direction?
      If there's none, what is other alternative to get to San Felipe, Zambales. Thank you for your help.

4 Answers Aug 14, 2013 at 1:19 AM
    • Noob question abt checking in at Subic Airport

Subic Jun 24, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Hi! it'll be my first time to fly. I am going to Davao via Subic airport. Can anyone teach me how to check in at Subic Airport? I appreciate your quick response. Thank you

3 Answers Jul 14, 2013 at 1:21 AM
    • MelanieM14's Profile Photo

how to go back

Province of Zambales Apr 4, 2013 at 9:30 PM

how do you go back to manila form by the sea resort of subic?

3 Answers Apr 5, 2013 at 2:22 AM
    • How to get to ocean adventure

Subic Jan 19, 2013 at 7:47 AM

hi, i'm from san fernando pampanga. i can't travel by car to subic, im just a beginner in driving.. we would like to go to ocean adventure by bus.. thank you.

2 Answers Feb 1, 2013 at 1:09 AM
    • MichelleL31's Profile Photo

Province of Zambales Jan 7, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Hi! I'll be going to Masinloc Power Plant, I just wonder if you can help me? I already inquired with Victory Liner & said that they do have a route to Sta. Cruz, is that the closest city that I can go to? And ifever that is, what is the means of transportation I can take to go to Masinloc Power Plant from there? Thanks in advance!

1 Answer Jan 8, 2013 at 1:52 AM
    • Roamantic getaway hotel

Subic Jan 7, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Planning a romantic getaway for a few days in March. Any suggestions on hotel. Can afford 6k per night if necessary. We enjoy being pampered and would like to be near a beach if possible. What kind of transportation do we need once we get there? Any help will be appreciated.

• nidaflores's Profile Photo

potipot gate away

Province of Zambales Mar 13, 2012 at 12:53 AM

my husband and i are planning to go to potipot on march 22, kindly help me to plan out trip. here are my questions.
      1)may overnite camping ba sa potipot island?
      2) any # of bangkero who can assits us
      3) how much is the banca rate from candelaria - potipot (balikan po)
      u can email me at

Many thanks

• sheryll_ween's Profile Photo

More Info..

Magalawa Island Dec 2, 2011 at 10:04 AM

Hi,we're planning to spend our 1st anniversary in an island and I saw your site online.From the words of those people who went there,it seems how alluring that place could be but ofcourse before we finally decide where to go just want to make sure that we're prepared especially for the cost it would take.Can you guys give me at least any idea how much do we need to set for our allowance.

6 Answers Mar 19, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Subic Nov 4, 2011 at 6:37 AM

my friends are i are planning to visit zoobic safari, ocean adventure, and tree top adventure next year. we'll be taking the cebupac flight from cebu to clark on a wednesday. our return flight will be on a friday evening. can you suggest an itinerary for 8 persons? this will be our first trip to clark. are there cheap pension houses or dorms? where will we stay? in clark or in subic? how much will be the cost for the transpo and lodging for each of us? please help us. thank you and God bless us all.

7 Answers Oct 3, 2014 at 9:17 PM

Subic Sep 16, 2011 at 8:56 PM

hi! how can can i book without using credit cards? is there any other options of payment which i can pay directly to the hotel i like? thanks.. =)

7 Answers Sep 19, 2011 at 4:33 PM
    • cherdigan's Profile Photo

Subic on a rainy day

Subic Sep 12, 2011 at 2:12 AM

Hi everyone. I'm going to Subic this week with my family and the weather is beginning to be a damper, it's been raining and I'd like to ask what activities can we do there in Subic with this weather? I think we won't be going to adventure places so i'd really like to know what places we can just visit without getting wet. Thanks.

5 Answers Sep 12, 2011 at 11:20 PM
    • hotel reservation

Pundaquit Aug 22, 2011 at 9:44 AM

We are trying to have holiday tour to Zambales from Europe but we can't booking and price list to this hotels we choose to stay, maybe somone can help. Thanks

4 Answers Aug 23, 2011 at 10:58 PM

Province of Zambales May 12, 2011 at 10:15 AM

hEY GUYS, really need your help. my family are going to subic on the 18th of May. We will have a foreigner as a company which is a very picky eater. We need to stay in a beach resort that will allow us to cook, and will provide us with the facility and the utensils to cook our own food. Can you tell me one? kindly include their contact numbers or website link also. thank you very much:)

• CLARK to San Narciso Zambales

Province of Zambales May 11, 2011 at 6:59 PM

Is there a van or car rental from Clark to San Narciso Zambales?

Is it better to take a bus from Manila to Zambales?

Or is it convenient to take a plane Manila-Clark then bus from Clark to Zambales?

Pls advise. HELP!

Thank you!!

3 Answers May 11, 2011 at 11:12 PM
    • Cheapest and best way to go in Subic

Subic May 4, 2011 at 10:53 PM

Hi guys, any suggestion on how I can go to Subic, easiest way to be exact and if do have any cheapest Hotel/Inn to stay. I'm with my 2 kids and my Mom. Thank you!

5 Answers May 16, 2011 at 10:18 PM
    • Zurkadrian's Profile Photo

Cheapest but clean room/ transient houses

Subic Mar 27, 2011 at 10:36 PM

where in subic could we stay for a day?
      from the public bus terminal whats d easiest way to zoobic safari & ocean park?

• How to get to Subic from Diosdado Macapagal Airport - Clark

Subic Mar 3, 2011 at 12:20 AM

Does anyone have an idea on how to get to Olongapo City, then Subic from Diosdado Macapagal International Airport, Clark?

3 Answers May 1, 2013 at 7:01 AM
    • jurane_21's Profile Photo

San Antonio - ATM

San Antonio Feb 23, 2011 at 6:11 AM

Is there an ATM machine in San Antonio? BPI or BDO? thanks!

6 Answers Feb 28, 2011 at 8:45 PM
    • PMMA

San Narciso Feb 21, 2011 at 4:09 PM

Hi, i would like to know how to go to PMMA, San Narciso Zambales, I will be coming from manila by a car. I will be having an exam in PMMA, and need to be there by saturday, Please help. thanks

1 Answer Feb 21, 2011 at 6:22 PM
    • Elo!

Province of Zambales Feb 20, 2011 at 1:24 PM

Mabuhay!!! I'm planning to visit San Narciso, Zambales on Sept 2011 w/ my family. It will be my surprise gift for my LoLa who will be celebrating her 87th bday. & who have not visited her hometown Zambales for 40 years! I don't know anything abt the place & it's a surprise so I can't ask much from my Lola. We are from Davao City. How long is the travel from Clark Airport to San Narciso? Are there any vans from Clark to San Narciso? How much? Can you suggest any place we could stay for 3 nights (8pax)? Thank you. God bless. ;)

2 Answers Feb 21, 2011 at 4:41 AM