Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Province of Tawi-Tawi Travel Answer Locations

• researcher2013's Profile Photo

Transportation

Province of Tawi-Tawi Dec 10, 2013 at 7:58 PM

what is the mode of transport from beachside inn in suwang kagang, bongao going to bongao shore? how much? tnx!

4 Answers Dec 16, 2013 at 4:24 PM
    • Any Scuba diving here - any access to Sipadan?

Sitangkai Aug 23, 2013 at 3:19 AM

Any Scuba diving here - any access to Sipadan? Can you give me any information on this place pertaining to foreign visitors (European Caucasion Christian). Thanks

3 Answers Aug 23, 2013 at 9:45 AM
    • Weather in Lankayan Island end of Sep / begining of Oct 09

Lankayan Island Sep 7, 2009 at 5:08 AM

I am planning a stay of 5D/4N in Lankayan Island from 25th Sep to 1st Oct 09. Is it already raining season and is it expected to be very bad weather? Can we still enjoy the holidays on the island?

• Bluegreen_71's Profile Photo

Security of Tourists

Province of Tawi-Tawi May 30, 2009 at 5:56 AM

I love to see places and fond of other cultures because meeting our cultural minorities give traces about our vanishing original Filipino culture. I am from Occidental Mindoro and is well-versed about the MANGYAN culture. For so long, I have been dreaming to visit and stay for some time in a TAUSUG or BADJAU community in TAWI-TAWI, but my worry (as a Christian stranger in a Muslim-territory)is about the security. May I know please if it safe to travel and stay there?

6 Answers Jun 16, 2009 at 5:15 PM
    • weesam express schedules of trip

Province of Tawi-Tawi Jan 27, 2007 at 9:53 AM

good day...i would like to ask about the days and time schedule of the weesam express as i need to make a timing for my over all trip back and forth. my trip from zamboanga to bongao, tawi tawi is what im conerned about, but im coming from general santos city.i have no idea about these places as i've never been to them. also what is the name of the location in zamboanga where i can board this ferry...thank you very much...answer will be appreciated...
      i have gone to the website but it says "debug mode"..so i wasn't able to find more info...

sincerely,
      mimiflynn

1 Answer Jan 28, 2007 at 5:57 PM