Province of Southern Leyte Travel Answers

change location

Address

by ezlife41 Online Now Jul 8, 2006 at 6:50 PM

I have a friend of mine that lives in Maasin. The address they have only says Bantig, Maasin Southern Leyte. Shouldn't there be an address number to the apartments or a street name?

Quote & Answer
7 Answers
  • joysweet's Profile Photo

RE: Address

by joysweet Online Now Jul 8, 2006 at 11:27 PM

if that's a small town/baranggay, chances are, the postman would know the recipient. most of the small towns here don't have street names, much less than number. i'm guessing that Bantig is their baranggay name.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: RE: Address

by ezlife41 Online Now Jul 8, 2006 at 11:36 PM

I thought Maasin was a good sized city. If they just move there how do they know the recipient? I have some addresses from some places there and they have street names. I don't know, I just needeed to know. 'cause i needed to send something and I want to make sure they get it.

• joysweet's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Address

by joysweet Online Now Jul 9, 2006 at 2:45 AM

maybe you can check if Bantig is their baranggay? That way it'll be easier for the post man to direct the mail.

it's my experience with small towns in the provinces - our address is just 'barangay mancruz, daet, camarines norte'. i've tried sending mail to our place before and i got it even if the postman doesn't know me personally.

• edismobile's Profile Photo

RE: Address

by edismobile Online Now Jul 9, 2006 at 3:37 AM

if its ur friend, then u can always ask them, cant u?
    failing this, send it c/o of the post office in the Barangay, then then will be able to collect the itme in person

• RE: RE: Address

by ezlife41 Online Now Jul 9, 2006 at 9:50 AM

They are new in Maasin. So this is the way they recieved the address. This is all they gave me. I am just used to seeing atleast a street name or apt. number. Like before when they were in Paranaque. But I guess it is just different ther. It must just be a little town outside of Maasin, 'cause they have to travel about 15 to 20 mins for the son to go to his private school, which i think may be in downtown Maasin.So I gather that Bantig is a small town outside of Maasin, Correct? Thank You

• edismobile's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Address

by edismobile Online Now Jul 9, 2006 at 1:49 PM

yes bantig is only small place.
    so just post to the post office in that town/ Barangay and they can collect.
    Also, ask your friends to visit the post office and make themselves known- just so the staff know them. This is how we pick our mail up here and we have never lost a letter yet.

• RE: Address

by maeflor Online Now Sep 19, 2006 at 3:00 PM

there is no need to have the apt #
    you can go there and ask someone for the person who you are looking
    its a small barrio anyway...

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Province of Southern Leyte Travel Answer Locations