Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Province of Sorsogon Travel Answer Locations

• JobyB's Profile Photo

Flying to La Union

La Union Oct 3, 2013 at 1:42 AM

I want to go to la union by air. where do i land?

4 Answers Oct 4, 2013 at 8:11 AM
    • Bus Fare Question

Province of Sorsogon Apr 23, 2013 at 11:06 AM

How much is the fare per person from QC to Donsol, Sorsogon

2 Answers Apr 23, 2013 at 5:07 PM
    • mahavir747's Profile Photo

Itinerary: Diving and Snorkeling at Ticao Island

Donsol Apr 8, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Hi,
      We will be visiting Donsol this May. Arrival is at May 11 and departure at May 13. That leaves us one whole day to do the tour. Originally, we had our hearts set on the Butanding interaction. But from what I've heard and read, it isn't always guaranteed and it tends to be a little bit frenzied. So I've decided to take a trip to Ticao Island instead. The thing is there will be two of us and only one of us is a licensed diver. Any chance that we might be able to have a trip customized for two people with one diving and one snorkeling?

Thanks.

1 Answer Apr 25, 2013 at 11:58 PM
    • transportation from donsol to matnog

Donsol May 12, 2012 at 10:44 AM

hi anybodys know we can get to matnog from donsol via public transpo
      also if you any any car/van contact that can take us there
      but also have sidetrip to the irosin hot/cold springs

2 Answers Apr 25, 2013 at 11:59 PM
    • watersofmarch's Profile Photo

DIY whaleshark interaction

Donsol Feb 23, 2012 at 8:05 PM

How do i get in touch with the butanding tourist center to reserve slots for us on april 29? Or are all reservations done through tour operators?

2 Answers Mar 2, 2012 at 9:31 AM
    • wabufamy's Profile Photo

LEGAZPI-DONSOL ITINERARY

Donsol Feb 21, 2012 at 6:44 AM

We will be flying in from Manila to Legaspi on Tuesday morning. Can I get your views on which itinerary is better?
      Option1: Day1 Go to Mayon/Casagwa; spend the night in Legaspi; Day2 leave 5am to Donsol for the butanding; take the River Cruise and spend the night in Donsol; Day3 leave Donsol for Legaspi to catch flight back to Manila
      Option2: Day1 Go to Mayon/Casagwa; proceed to Donsol and spend the night there Day2 go to the Butanding encounter; take the River Cruise and spend the night in Donsol again; Day3 leave Donsol for Legaspi, then Manila
      Thanks.

4 Answers Feb 23, 2012 at 5:50 AM
    • wabufamy's Profile Photo

LEGAZPI-DONSOL ITINERARY

Donsol Feb 21, 2012 at 6:44 AM

We will be flying in from Manila to Legaspi on Tuesday morning. Can I get your views on which itinerary is better?
      Option1: Day1 Go to Mayon/Casagwa; spend the night in Legaspi; Day2 leave 5am to Donsol for the butanding; take the River Cruise and spend the night in Donsol; Day3 leave Donsol for Legaspi to catch flight back to Manila
      Option2: Day1 Go to Mayon/Casagwa; proceed to Donsol and spend the night there Day2 go to the Butanding encounter; take the River Cruise and spend the night in Donsol again; Day3 leave Donsol for Legaspi, then Manila
      Thanks.

• donsol to cam sur

Donsol Feb 16, 2012 at 11:08 PM

hi. we will be in donsol on june 19 and the day after that were planning to go to Cam sur to experince CWC. I just wanna ask how long does the travel takes from Donsol to Legazpi and how will be the transportation? Thank you.

1 Answer Feb 19, 2012 at 3:23 AM
    • Oslob instead of Donsol?

Donsol Jan 29, 2012 at 4:13 AM

Hi all nice people!
      I will go back to Philippines in March, and will guide my best friend who visit for the first time. He wanted to see the whalesharks, so i was planning to go to Donsol with him. Now I got info that its just as good to go to Oslob outside Cebu, instead of Donsol. Since we will be staying in Cebu, its probably easier to travel to Oslob by bus, instead of going to Donsol from there. I want to ask if Oslob is almost as good for watching and swimming with whalesharks as Donsol? Is there any good accomodation in Oslob? Is it easy to get assistance in Oslob? During my 8 trips to Philippines i always loved everything, and people are so friendly and wonderful, but its always best to ask, and I have got good response from this forum before.

5 Answers Jan 30, 2012 at 3:58 AM
    • princess_amber_doton's Profile Photo

Legaspi and Donsol to tour in 2 days ... HELP!

Donsol Jan 17, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Hello fellow travellers

need your experts advise... planning to go to Legaspi & butanding watching) any suggestions on
      1. place to stay
      2. place to eat
      3. places to see (we will in legaspi Sat Morning and then Monday early morning is flight back to manila)

Really need your help on what to do first on sat and then sunday... so we wont miss out on any of the nice places... if you can also help to recommend tours/van (we are about 7 adults).

Thank you much

• How to go to Sorsogon from Legazpi Airport

Province of Sorsogon Nov 21, 2011 at 9:24 AM

hello!..tanong lng po...pano pumunta ng Sorsogon City from Legazpi Airport? magkano rn po ung fare?

6 Answers Nov 21, 2011 at 4:45 PM
    • Flight to Donsol 2 days

Donsol Nov 21, 2011 at 7:48 AM

Hi!
      I will go back to Philippines in apsil again, my friend will join this time, his first trip to Phils. he wants to go to Donsol, for the whalesharks. Is the fastest way to fly Cebu - Legaspi, and then go by bus to Donsol? Are there lots of buses, so theres short waiting time? Where to find good but not very expensive accomodation in Donsol? Thx for your help.

6 Answers Nov 21, 2011 at 6:51 PM
    • how long from Legazpi airport to Sorsogon and where to stay in Sorsogon

Province of Sorsogon Nov 9, 2011 at 4:00 AM

Hi please help. We have atrip to Legaspi from Nov 20-22. From airport, we plan to go straigt to Sorsogon. How long is the trip? Also, please recommend a place to stay that is kids friendly and we want have difficulty traveling to the key places in sorsogon.

thanks in advance

5 Answers Nov 18, 2011 at 8:37 PM
    • how will i contact villa luisa celeste in sorsogon?

Donsol Oct 12, 2011 at 6:08 AM

We are planning a trip to Sorsogon and plans to stay in Villa Luisa Celeste in February 2012. Please send their contact number and address to inquire about their rates and reservation, thank you.

3 Answers Oct 13, 2011 at 12:54 AM
    • need help going to irosin,sorsogon

Irosin Aug 24, 2011 at 8:55 PM

can anyone tell me what will i ride going to irosin, sorsogon from legazpi airport
      i will be arriving there on august 27? n how much is the fare?, thanks in advance...

1 Answer Nov 12, 2011 at 8:16 AM
    • Caramoan - Donsol

Donsol Feb 26, 2011 at 3:18 AM

Hi,

My husband and I are going to Caramoan, but we also want to go to Donsol. Does anyone know if there is direct transportation from Caramoan to Donsol around April 27th and what the costs would be?

2 Answers Nov 18, 2011 at 8:49 PM
    • ayn_g's Profile Photo

Whale watching in August

Donsol Feb 4, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Hi, does anyone have any ideas if it is just okay to go on whale watching tour at the end of August? I also read in http://www.donsolwhaleshark.com/ that Amor Beach Farm Resort and other accommodations are closed from June to November, is this still true? Donsol inns, hotels, or lodging are not operating during non-peak season for whale watching?

3 Answers Feb 9, 2011 at 3:43 PM
    • Palauig's Profile Photo

Manila to Donsol: Driving

Donsol Jan 23, 2011 at 8:58 PM

Hi All,

We might be driving from Manila to Donsol. We will have a day or two to do so. What places must we see on our way. Please give me some good suggestions.
      Asian Belle you have been very helpful in the past. I hope to hear from you!

Thanks,
      Palauig

3 Answers Jan 23, 2011 at 9:58 PM
    • donsol trip!

Donsol Nov 2, 2010 at 6:46 PM

hi guys!,,we have our flight on nov-15-18 to legaspi..and we are planning to go to donsol on nov.16,but we are in gruop of 9..we heard that the maximim people that the boat can accommodate is 7,,is there some boat that we can rent that can accommodate 9 persons??and it is advisble for us to go to donsol in that date?how much is the possible expenses?some ofy friends are worried bout the expenses,,they heard it is too expensive,,tnx guys,,hope u can help us!

3 Answers Nov 3, 2010 at 7:53 PM
    • about booking hotel

Donsol Oct 13, 2010 at 8:45 AM

hi~

How can I make a booking for the One of Donsol's Gem?? please reply me asap~~

mingleung

1 Answer Oct 13, 2010 at 8:58 AM
    • Donsol in November

Donsol Sep 26, 2010 at 9:12 AM

I've read from some tips in the forum that there's a small season for Butandings in November. We're planning a Bicol trip in mid-November and deciding on whether or not to include a trip to Donsol. Will we be able to see whale-sharks or should we just wait for high season? Thanks for the replies.

2 Answers Sep 27, 2010 at 5:33 AM
    • best way to go from Sorsogon to Cebu

Province of Sorsogon Sep 21, 2010 at 1:41 AM

What is the best way to go from Sorsogon to Cebu: we have 3 days to do it. Didn't find any air or sea transport, but there should be some.

1 Answer Sep 22, 2010 at 9:55 PM
    • How to get to Donsol from CWC

Donsol Jun 7, 2010 at 1:23 AM

Hi can anyone please tell me how to commute to Donsol, for Whale Shark-watching, from CWC? If you could be so kind as to add the fares, that would be lovely too!

1 Answer Jul 11, 2010 at 10:19 PM
    • bulan sorsogon

Province of Sorsogon May 21, 2010 at 1:28 AM

Hi, i just want to ask mode of transpo from legazpi airport to bulan sorsogon. i'll be at the airport by 7am, is there a public transpo available during this time? and how much?

2 Answers May 23, 2010 at 8:18 PM
    • Manila to Bicol trip

Donsol Apr 29, 2010 at 4:09 AM

Hi! Hope someone could help me out. My family and group of friends are planning a trip to the bicol region. We want to visit Mayon Volcano, Camsur Sports Complex, Whale watch at Donsol, and if possible Caramoan islands as well. We are planning to leave Manila May 10-14/15

1. How should we sequence these places so we can maximize the time?
      2. Can anyone estimate the number of driving hours between each place?
      3. Any Hotel suggestions as well.

Thank you so much and hope someone could really help me out.

from//
      mgc

4 Answers May 6, 2010 at 7:47 AM
    • Travel time From donsol To Matnog, Sorsogon

Donsol Apr 27, 2010 at 12:18 AM

Hello, does anybody know the approx driving time from Donsol To Matnog, Sorsogon? Thanks

2 Answers Apr 27, 2010 at 9:39 AM
    • Travel Time From Donsol To CamSur Sports Complex

Donsol Apr 25, 2010 at 4:05 AM

Hello! Would anyone know the approximate car drive time from Donsol to CamSur Sports Complex? Thanks

2 Answers Apr 25, 2010 at 6:57 AM
    • mightor20's Profile Photo

Bicol Getaway with Donsol as starting point

Donsol Apr 18, 2010 at 7:33 PM

I'm planning for a solo trip to Donsol on the last Friday of the month, Apr 30 and will be returning to Manila by May 2, Sunday. My entire Friday will be spent in Donsol. I am planning to go around Legazpi on Sat morning and meet a friend afterwards. Then, for the remaining day and a half is open. I am thinking going to Caramoan and CWC. Would that be possible? Thanks.

12 Answers Apr 21, 2010 at 4:45 PM
    • All About Traveling to Subic Beach, Matnog, Sorsogon

Matnog Apr 15, 2010 at 7:35 PM

Hi. Sorry I have a lot of questions. I am planning a solo travel to Subic Beach in Matnog this May and I am trying to budget and I have limited time so here goes:

1. How do I get to Subic Beach from Manila by bus?
      2. Are the roads going to Sorsogon rough and bumpy? Generally is it safe to travel by bus?
      3. I am thinking of leaving at night so I can get to Sorsogon early morning. Is this advisable? I hear it's an 11 hour bus ride.
      4. Is Subic Beach really a pink sand beach?
      5. Is it easy to find a room that I can rent for at least a night?

Thank you so much in advance.

:)

15 Answers Apr 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM
    • Cheapest way to get from Manila to Donsol?

Donsol Apr 9, 2010 at 9:18 PM

How can I get to Donsol from Manila?
      What are the prices for non-aircon buses?
      WHat companies have the cheapest tickets?
      Where can i book the tickets?
      The buses Manila-Donsol go daily?

Thanks for help.

Michael.

P.S. Greetings from El Nido! :)

1 Answer Apr 10, 2010 at 1:29 AM