change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rental Cars?

Subic Aug 18, 2015 at 2:13 PM

Hi,
      Is there any places in Subic to rent a car or SUV?

more
    • Bridge in Siargao

Siargao Island Aug 18, 2015 at 1:45 AM

Hi

Is there anyone in the General Luna/Dapa/Cloud 9 region who is interested in playing. or learning , the game of bridge

Anthony Lusk

more
    • Hugball's Profile Photo

Surroundins for cheap

Tacloban Aug 19, 2015 at 8:50 AM

hey again guys,

for christmas and new year i will stay tacloban with my gf family.

i want take them to some nice resort, is there any near tacloban? or some 4-5 star hotel or restaurant? something that they will never forget, and which aint too far

more
    • FX vans in Kalibo going to Kalibo beyond 7:30pm

Philippines Aug 18, 2015 at 4:10 PM

Are there FX vans or private vehicles bound for Iloilo in Kalibo which operate beyond 7:30pm?

more
    • kelseygball's Profile Photo

Route Ideas!

Philippines Aug 11, 2015 at 8:31 AM

Simple question, I have a month in Philippines give or take. Just wanted to hear some routes that travelers have taken to see the country, favorite places, recommendations, etc. I'm open to anything. I'm a budget backpacker, probably coming in from Vietnam, think that's the most logical place to travel in from? I will be traveling around SE Asia from November 2015 to March 2016.
      thanks in advance :)

more
    • Motorbike rental Iloilo?

Iloilo City Aug 2, 2015 at 8:23 AM

Is it possible to rent a motorbike 100/125 cc for a week in Iloilo, if possible please links or sites.

Thank you.

more
    • Bridge in Siargao

Siargao Island Aug 18, 2015 at 1:48 AM

Hi

Is there anyone interested in the General Luna/Dapa/Cloud 9 region on Siargao island who is interested in playing or learning to play the game of bridge,

Anthony Lusk

more
    • a passenger in wheelchair

Cagayan de Oro City Aug 24, 2015 at 6:47 AM

How is it possible to travel to Cagayan de Oro from Cebu or vice versa, with a company in a wheelchair?

more
    • Wiyana's Profile Photo

Does anyone know what life is like for a single Mum in Angeles City?

Angeles City Jul 29, 2015 at 8:41 PM

Hello Everyone!

My teenage kids and I will be in Angeles city soon and are looking at the possibility of attending Westfields International School. Can anyone please let me know their opinion on what life could be like for a family like us? Your advice and feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards
      Viona.

more
    • mosaka's Profile Photo

Boracay Island airports to fly back home international

Philippines Yesterday

Hello travellers,
      1) Does Boracay Island has international flight or I have to fly to Manila then continue my international home journey?

2) From where/which airport can I fly from Boracay to Manila so then I can continue my international home flight?

Any airport advice from Boracay to Manila would be appreciated

Cheers :-)

more
    • Hugball's Profile Photo

Surroundins for cheap

Cebu City Aug 19, 2015 at 8:47 AM

hey guys,

now that my palawan trip is booked, i'm plannin spend 2 days in cebu.

what is there to see and in near surroundings, which wont cost too much and still nice/enjoyable?

more
    • mosaka's Profile Photo

Palawan or Boracay island?

Philippines Yesterday

Please advice as I can only pick one between Palawan or Boracay for December and my question is how are these two islands different? I'm not clubbing late drinking type of lady, but I like a drink here and there and shops, water or nature activities etc.
      I'm not worry about transportation, hotel etc I know Dec is busy time, everything is set done, my part is only to pick one direction.
      Crowd, touristy, loudness, locals anything about these two islands would be appreciated.
      I heard, 'only heard' that Palawan is boring (some say I get bored) and Palawan is touristy loud, partying. Is it True?!?!
      Advise please please as I have to decide final.
      Thank you soooo much
      Cheers

more
    • No Question Title

Philippines Jul 31, 2015 at 10:39 AM

Hello ;-)
      My daughter and I are planning a trip to the Philippines for the duration of 22-23 days and could use some serious help from you all ;-)
      After arriving from Copenhagen in Manila we take a domestic flight to Kalibo on Panay Island. We want to travel from Kalibo to Iloilo along the west coast (Antique) and would want to do this in our own pace, so we would love to rent a scooter/motorbike (100/125cc), but finding a place where to rent one with pick up in Kalibo and drop of in Iloilo is nowhere to be found......any idea's? The reason why would like to rent is because we want to stop where we want, for sightseeing and pics and so on.
      From Iloilo we want to travel to Dumaguete and dive for 2 days at Apo Island. Then take the ferry to Oslob for a dive with whale sharks and after that take a ferry to Bohol/Panglao for some sightseeing and diving at Ballicasag Island and Pamilican Island. Besides our rental problem, I would also love to hear about how to get from Oslob to Bohol without having to go trough Cebu City. But any info about sights and things we should not miss is very much appreciated. We like one relaxing day at the beach, but are more the active kind and would like to see and explore things and places.

Thank you and kind regards

Eric

more

Popular Province of Rizal Travel Answer Locations

• How to get to Tagaytay via SLEX South - Filinvest Exit.

Las Pinas Jan 27, 2015 at 4:55 AM

Hello everyone 

My name is Kristopher and I would kindly like to ask for anyone out there to send me a google map via share direction of Las Pinas, BF Resort Village going to Tagaytay, Sonia's Garden.

Because I check out the directions via Google Map on my smartphone and it seems they don't have the option to gps navigate through SLEX.

Me and my girlfriend is planning to visit at Sonia's garden this upcomming valentines day and so it's my first time driving alone going to Tagaytay and especially seeing Sonia's Garden on the spot.

Lastly, I Thank you all for the help !

• looking for an enjoyment place in alaban..

Alabang Oct 14, 2014 at 2:12 PM

Im looking for an ktv bar in alabang? Have?

2 Answers Oct 14, 2014 at 3:29 PM
    • Daily Bus Service From Alabang to Makati

Alabang Feb 12, 2014 at 12:51 AM

Is there a regular bus service with aircon from Alabang to Makati on a daily basis. Can anyone give me the contact information.

2 Answers Feb 20, 2014 at 1:14 AM
    • where to eat near calinawan cave?

Tanay Feb 3, 2014 at 5:48 AM

i am a tourism student and i'm currently making a day tour itinerary in tanay rizal. i just want to ask for your suggestions of the best restaurants in tanay. specifically near calinawan cave. thankyou.

1 Answer Feb 3, 2014 at 9:01 AM
    • How to commute from Shaw to J&J?

Paranaque Aug 25, 2013 at 11:00 PM

What is the easiest way to commute to get there that i won't have to go to SM Bicutan

2 Answers Apr 11, 2015 at 8:21 PM
    • Where can i found the best coffee in Antipolo aside from Starbucks & SegaCoffee?

Antipolo Aug 11, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Where can I found the best coffee in Antipolo aside from Starbucks & SegaCoffee?

4 Answers Aug 13, 2013 at 7:12 AM
    • From Betterliving Paranaque going Market! Market! BGC`

Paranaque Jul 21, 2013 at 4:45 PM

How to get to Market! Market! from Betterliving Paranaque?

3 Answers Jul 22, 2013 at 11:29 PM
    • Accommodation

Las Pinas May 2, 2012 at 4:08 AM

Hi guys...

I am looking for any cheap and affordable accommodation such as a budget hotel, or a cheap apartment, or something that costs between PHP1000 - PHP1200 a day...
      I will be coming to Las Pinas from the 1st to 6th June 2012..
      I hope you will be able to help me.. Cause i tried searching for any online website for hotels in Las Pinas and cannot find much...
      Thanks guys...
      Deeply appreciate the great help if you could find the time to reply this post...

Warmest Regards,
      Nadyah

1 Answer May 4, 2012 at 12:25 AM
    • hotel rate

Angono Sep 22, 2011 at 8:19 AM

Hi!plan to travel soon to angono,wanna ask if you can give me idea 'bout the prices/range of hotel rates?thanks!hope you can help me.

4 Answers Nov 22, 2011 at 8:37 PM
    • Hotels / Inns near The Venice Piazza

Taguig Mar 7, 2011 at 6:17 PM

Hi,

Anyone can help me find a hotel or an inn near the Piazza Mall? Me and my family are about to join a funrun this coming March 20, 2011 at Mckinley Hill, assemble place is at The Venice Piazza. The problem is we dont have any idea where to spend the night before fun run happens. We just only need to sleep for hours but still want to be comfortable..

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Yvan

4 Answers Mar 9, 2011 at 10:08 PM
    • visiting TANAY

Tanay Jan 29, 2011 at 5:22 AM

Ps let me know how do i travel by bus to TANAY from Manila Intl airport
      Anything special to see in Tanay
      How do i get to Jalajala from Tanay

thanks
      Herbert

3 Answers Feb 1, 2011 at 7:39 AM
    • 60's Villa Lolita

Taytay Nov 24, 2010 at 4:35 AM

Back in the early 60's our family used to visit Villa Lolita not far from Antipolo
      City. I wanted to find out if the resort still exist today. I had many happy memories during our visit there. I still remember the little bridge called Halina bridge which lead to the bowling hall.

Thanks in advance

Ben

• dont know :(

Alabang Nov 4, 2010 at 2:01 AM

where can i ride jeep/bus in metro manila at around 11/12midnight??

3 Answers Nov 7, 2010 at 8:18 PM
    • Transportation from Makati to Asian Hospital

Alabang Oct 16, 2010 at 11:06 PM

How do I get to the Asian Hospital from Makati?

2 Answers Oct 23, 2010 at 8:38 AM
    • Moving to Philippines

Alabang Jun 20, 2010 at 9:15 AM

Hi All,

I am moving to philippines and need some information to make it a wonderful experience for myself alone.I will be working from Alabang.

>Which place will you suggest for me to stay ( rent)?It should be moderate combination of facilities + money. Can not afford more than 9000pesos.

>For my first day in Philippines, I will land at Clark airport, how to commute with my luggage to Alabang city.

>Please suggest me a ok..ok hotel for initial stay till i move in to a rented apartment. This should be near to Alabang, Muntinlupa.

Thanks & Regards

3 Answers Jun 22, 2010 at 9:33 PM
    • anjacinto's Profile Photo

Most affordable hotel for just an overnight stay in Antipolo

Antipolo Jun 4, 2010 at 5:49 AM

Can anyone suggest an affordable hotel at Antipolo for just an overnight stay?

• ace-deo resort

Pililla May 25, 2010 at 8:42 PM

Hi to all, can you help me to get the contact details of ace-deo resort? do they have a website?

• just askin!

Antipolo May 16, 2010 at 1:24 AM

i just want to ask if u guys can give me the best route that we can use if wer from pasig in order for us to locate hinulugang taktak.?

1 Answer May 16, 2010 at 11:11 AM
    • ronagine's Profile Photo

Noah's park

Montalban Apr 13, 2010 at 2:29 AM

how much is the reservation in noah's park? example,the event is reunion.

1 Answer Apr 13, 2010 at 6:55 AM
    • Bulawan inquiry

Pililla Apr 5, 2010 at 1:11 AM

Hi,

do you have a contact phone for Bulawan reservation?

thanks,
      Ollie

1 Answer Apr 5, 2010 at 1:33 AM
    • where exactly?

Marikina Apr 2, 2010 at 1:54 PM

where exactly is the Bellini's restaurant in marikina located ?

1 Answer Apr 3, 2010 at 1:08 PM
    • Tight budget

Antipolo Mar 26, 2010 at 3:35 AM

How much budget do we need for renting a pool? more details please.

8 Answers Mar 31, 2010 at 8:24 PM
    • juliano_gomes's Profile Photo

Accomodations in Marikina...

Marikina Jan 22, 2010 at 5:36 AM

Hi! Would like to know about hotels and Inns at Marikina.. searching around the internet I've just found the Marikina Hotel... would like to try something with lower prices... can be at some town close too.. thanks!

7 Answers Mar 1, 2010 at 8:52 AM
    • juliano_gomes's Profile Photo

Dealing with money

Antipolo Dec 21, 2009 at 4:36 PM

Hi, I'm arriving at Phillipines in february... its my first real international trip... I have a friend at Antipolo, so will probably stay there or close at least... my lack of travel experience makes me ask that... the money... what is the best way to deal with it? Talked with some banks that work here in Brazil and in Phillipines but not sure if is the best thing to do, and the taxes are not cheap too... maybe credit cards are a better idea? And I need to know if is hard to open an account over there... it may be a good option... wait for your replies.. thanks, and any other informations are welcome too.

46 Answers Jan 26, 2010 at 9:17 PM
    • contact number of bahay kawayan

Taytay Dec 5, 2009 at 4:23 AM

anyone knows the telephone number of bahay kawayan in taytay, rizal pls email me.....?

• StefanosS's Profile Photo

UPEHCO

Antipolo Nov 11, 2009 at 4:31 AM

Does anybody know how I can reach UPEHCO sbdv, brgy San Luis, Antipolo? Is it better to go from Circumferential Road or from Cogeo, Marcos Hiway?

• pictures of alay lakad

Antipolo Aug 30, 2009 at 6:58 PM

Do you have pictures of people walking to Antipolo? I've seen pictures of the Church, some sites and posters/signages but none of the actual walking.

1 Answer Sep 1, 2009 at 12:30 PM
    • mountain view resort

Antipolo May 22, 2009 at 6:38 AM

can i have a contact no. and person of mountain view resort of JOSE MANALO? salamat

2 Answers May 23, 2009 at 3:55 AM
    • Mall/market

Montalban May 21, 2009 at 6:13 PM

What is the nearest mall in Montlban Rizal and how to get there..also can state where is the nearest wet market (palengke) in montalban?

• MOntalban to SM City

Montalban May 21, 2009 at 6:08 PM

we are just new in town.. how can i get to SM City (North)? what are the transportation availble aside from jeeps...is there a one way route...i mean.. from burgos , montlaban rizal to sm city - is it one ride only?