change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• SoCSarGen Tour Guide

Philippines Nov 18, 2014 at 4:35 PM

Hi,

Does anybody know a tour guide + driver for South Cotabato, Saranggani and GenSan? We will be there by Feb next yr and we need a guide to tour us around.

Hope someone can recommend one. Thanks in advance!

more
    • Looking for a travel buddy

Philippines Nov 2, 2014 at 9:39 PM

Hey all, looking for a travel buddy who can get out of Manila and see some nooks and crannies during weekends or long holidays. Any suggestions on how to find one? I am a 26 year old Nepalese guy working in an NGO in QC.

more
    • MarieSoleil's Profile Photo

isolated Batanes islands in the philippines

Luzon Yesterday

Has anyone traveled to the Batanes islands in the Philippines? What is it like up there for off-the-beaten path travelers?

more
    • monthly rental

Boracay Island Nov 25, 2014 at 4:02 PM

I'd like to rent a room in Boracay mid February to mid March, I would like a private bathroom double bed and A/C don't really mind where it is as long as it's not too far away from the action, I hear when you pay in advance you can get a good discount, my budget is 30.000 pesos, would that be possible? Also any advice on how to find somewhere would be great!

more
    • Cheap but Affordable Hotel in Bali

Philippines Nov 18, 2014 at 4:37 PM

Hi,

Anyone with a suggestion? This is for 2 persons only. Also is it recommended to hire a private driver to tour us around? Hope someone can help. Thanks!

more
    • how much is the fare for vehicle in RORO from iloilo going to guimaras island?

Iloilo City Nov 9, 2014 at 10:54 AM

my family are going to guimaras and we want to bring our jeepney with us. how much would it cost us if we ride RORO? your answer will be appreciated..^^

more
    • going home

Matnog Nov 5, 2014 at 10:54 AM

from matnog port going back to manila, can i just ride any bus that are riding the roro ? or are there any terminal near there ? and can you please suggest any nearby motel in matnog port ? please contact me.. this is my first time to travel out of manila alone.. so im really scared.. kindly text me please.. 09262342007

more
    • MRT FARE FROM PASIG TO PASAY CITY

Manila Nov 2, 2014 at 3:52 PM

How much will it cost to ride the MRT from pasig city to MOA in pasay city?

more
    • Unique82's Profile Photo

Where and what to do in palawan

Palawan Nov 9, 2014 at 12:26 PM

I'm looking to travel to palawan for around 8 days I've heard about El Nido and plan to go there for a couple of days, but where else is good to stay I don't want to go any further north than El Nido, Is Puerto princesa worth staying in, or can anyone recommend somewhere near Puerto Princesa? Many thanks

more

Tarsiers in the philipines

Philippines Nov 8, 2014 at 2:56 PM

I know about the tarsier centre in Bohol, but is there any where in Palawan or Manila I can also see them? Thanks

more
    • MarieSoleil's Profile Photo

jeep fare in manila

Manila Nov 24, 2014 at 11:17 PM

How much is jeepney fare in Manila?

more
    • SAFETY for Tourist Butuan, Philippines

Butuan Nov 24, 2014 at 3:47 PM

I am a black male traveller. Thinking of visiting Butuan City, Many of my friends tell me that Mindanao is dangerous. Will Butuan be safe? Is this a good or bad decision to visit Butuan City? Should I avoid Butuan on my trip?

more

El Nido / Palawan to Bohol

El Nido Nov 8, 2014 at 4:30 PM

Does anyone know if there is a direct flight from Palawan to Bohol? Thanks

more
    • How safe is it to explore northern Palawan on a motorcycle?

Province of Palawan Nov 7, 2014 at 3:32 PM

Hi, everyone! I plan to visit Palawan soon and would like to rent a motorcycle in Puerto Princesa. I thought of going toward El Nido and exploring all the beaches along the way as well any other things that catch my attention. I understand that there are unpaved roads that go trough jungle. How safe is it to travel there alone? Someone advised me against this because it is too dangerous. That if I really wanted to do it, I should have a group of well equipped and armed people and a trusted guide. How much of this reflects reality?

more
    • How much pocket money in peso/pound will I need, and can anybody recommend a cheap accomodation?

Vigan Yesterday

Im planning to visit Vigan City between April/May 2015 for 2 nights... I'd just like to do some sight seeing with my boyfriend and eat out. Not looking to have an expensive stay as weve planned to see other places in the Philippines... Just trying to plan ahead and there is not much online about Vigan city prices etc... So if anybody can give me a rough idea on how much money I should take and if there are any b&bs or lodges that are at a reasonable price that will be great :)

more
    • anyone has been inPalawan?

Palawan Nov 8, 2014 at 9:54 AM

Hi, we are a couple arriving in Manila in December for a 7 days of vacation. We would like to go to Palawan but I read that the best of the island is el nido which is far away from puerto princesa. Is There a flight from Manila to el nido? Does the island offer good attractions (excursions,good beaches, ecc) also in the rest of the island? How can we move on the island? As alternative we are thinking to go to Coron with a flight. What do you suggest to us? Please HELP us? We are very busy!!!

more
    • north Korea

Philippines Nov 10, 2014 at 3:40 PM

Are there any "ferries" going between North Korea and the Philippines? Maybe via Taiwan? Long shot I know :)

more
    • Public Transportation

Puerto Galera Oct 31, 2014 at 4:20 AM

I noticed that tricycles in Puerto Galera are charging tourist P400. Does anyone know what they charge the locals? P400 is a real rip off.

more

best area to stay?

Manila Nov 20, 2014 at 3:59 PM

Im staying in Manila for 3-4 nights where is the best areas to stay for the first time visitor to the city, im looking for somewhere safe im a solo female traveller.

more
    • bolos or knives in our check-in baggage

Manila Nov 17, 2014 at 5:05 AM

Are bolos or knives allowed in our check-in baggage?

more
    • Taxi Robberies

Manila Nov 3, 2014 at 3:10 AM

Has anyone experienced this in the Philippines?

ph.news.yahoo.com/miriam-eye...

more
    • Which beach to visit???

Philippine Nov 7, 2014 at 6:12 AM

We will be making first trip to Philippines come Feb. We only have 11 days there. We are thinking start with 3-4 days in Boracay then wanting to visit a beautiful beach not too touristy we don't care about night life, electricity would be nice and a warm shower comfy bed, good snorkeling if possible right from the beach were staying at. I look at El Nido but it reads like a long travel day to get there and were short on time. Thoughts on Coron area as we can fly there. thanks in advance for any and all suggestions!

more
    • kristabasta's Profile Photo

Need your input :) Philippines in December

Philippines Nov 4, 2014 at 10:30 AM

We are going to the Philippines this December (7-30th can't wait!) we fly from Manila to Cebu on the 8th to go to Malapascua for 4 days, diving and relaxing. Nothing else is scheduled at the moment but I acknowledge that it might be needed since we will be travelling during Christmas. We are not really in to seeing the same as everyone else (crowds), no need for a party scene or crazy luxury. But we do love nature, great food and nice people :)
      So the big question is where to go?

more

Popular Province of Pangasinan Travel Answer Locations

• ecarg's Profile Photo

any travel advice for commuter like me...

Manaoag Apr 13, 2014 at 6:02 AM

Me and my sister is planning to go to Manaoag, Pangasinan this Holy Thursday then after that we'll proceed to Our Lady of Lourdes in Baguio Philippines, anyone knows how to commute from Manaog Shrine to Our Lady of LOurdes?

3 Answers Apr 13, 2014 at 10:47 PM
    • Places worth visiting in Pangasinan?

Province of Pangasinan Jan 27, 2014 at 5:32 AM

Hi guys, we’re plannig to visit pangasinan, I found some information here, aboutfilipino.com/ilocos-tou..., but I think it is worth if advice comes from you who already experienced Pangasinan. By the way, could you please mention what are the places worth to visit in the province.

2 Answers Jan 27, 2014 at 2:53 PM
    • johnlovesme's Profile Photo

Pangasinan to baguio

Province of Pangasinan Dec 1, 2013 at 10:41 PM

How far to travel if i want to go to pangasinan then proceed to baguio?
      Thanks.

5 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 10:50 AM
    • johnlovesme's Profile Photo

My first time in pangasinan

Province of Pangasinan Nov 26, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Im planning to there in march to visit the manaoag church, just dont know where to stay over night and what are the best place to visit there?

7 Answers Nov 28, 2013 at 7:48 PM
    • WolframR's Profile Photo

Mangaldan - Philippines

Mangaldan Aug 24, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I like to find the following address: 262 Lanas, Mangaldan. GPS coordinates would be great.
      Thank you

4 Answers Aug 25, 2013 at 12:28 PM
    • mjfenwic's Profile Photo

snorkeling

San Fabian Mar 13, 2013 at 6:09 PM

other than 100 islands does anyone know of any snokeling sites within an hours drive of san fabian.Im looking prefreably for sites that can be accessed by shore but also sites accesable by boat.

1 Answer Mar 16, 2013 at 9:48 AM
    • getting there

Alaminos Jul 31, 2012 at 9:05 PM

how can i got there when i'm from nueva ecija and how much is the boat fee if it is pick and drop....we are 6 in the group....also i'm looking fo an affordable hotel....we're just students...thank you!

3 Answers Aug 1, 2012 at 4:56 AM
    • princess_amber_doton's Profile Photo

Bolinao accommodation and tour

Bolinao Apr 10, 2012 at 8:32 PM

HI VT Friends,
      Need help!!!
      Me and officemates are planning to go to Bolinao around end april 2012. Need help with the following:
      1. Resort that is not expensive but beachfront (we are 4 adults)
      2. Any proposed itinerary (places to see) in bolinao
      3. Mode of transportation for tour (tricycle? Or car rent?) and idea how much it would cost
      Thank you for the help and look forward to your replies

2 Answers Apr 23, 2012 at 6:54 AM
    • Salomague, Pangasinan question

Province of Pangasinan Mar 29, 2012 at 6:49 AM

Does anyone knows the place Salomague in Pangasinan? I google the web and looks it is part of Bugallon. I am planning to visit Baguio, and on the way back to Manila drop to this place? Does anyone knows what transport I should take? I am commuting.

Is there a places I can visitnearby? I will stay there for 2 days.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

1 Answer Apr 6, 2012 at 8:16 AM
    • Do they have a beach resort now?

Burgos Mar 8, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Is it a good place to spend a night and what are the amenities? How do I get there?

8 Answers Mar 10, 2012 at 8:31 PM
    • baptismal

Manaoag Jan 13, 2012 at 11:04 AM

hi guys,
      im just wondering ,is there a way to have my baby baptize in manaog church?and do you happen to knw the contact no. there?im planning to have my baby baptize by jan.29,2012.
      thanks in advance

3 Answers Jan 16, 2012 at 2:47 AM
    • Binalonan to Hundred Islands

Province of Pangasinan Nov 8, 2011 at 9:58 PM

Hi there! I am currently on a business trip and planning to have a side trip in hundred islands next weekend. I'll be staying in Binalonan and I would like to know how to get there in Hundred Islands via public transportation.

Thanks a lot and appreciate your replies.

Should anyone knew of a good package, kindly email me at mariane.n.macuha@gmail.com.

Thanks and more power!

6 Answers Nov 18, 2011 at 4:59 PM
    • sukeywashere's Profile Photo

Accommodation near San Fabian Church, Pangasinan

San Fabian Oct 12, 2011 at 9:16 AM

Hi. My fiance and I need to get his baptismal certificate in San Fabian Church. I emailed the church if it was possible to just request and pay for the certificate by mail. We did not get a reply so I suppose we need to go there.

Where do you recommend we stay? Would anyone know if we can get the certificate in 1 day? Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Oct 13, 2011 at 5:17 PM
    • Itenerary

Manaoag Jul 29, 2011 at 8:53 PM

Is there some one who could send me an itenerary if I and my friends visit Our Lady of Manaoag in Pangasinan? I'm planning to visit other tourist (must seen) locations near the church to maximize our visit. Please include budgeting (costing) if you have. Thank you very much. =)

• Fishing

Bolinao Jul 17, 2011 at 1:28 AM

I wish to go fishing with a fisherman on his boat. Where should I stay to be near the fishermen. I am travelling on a budget so only less than 1000 peso please

• distance of manaoag

Manaoag May 17, 2011 at 3:02 AM

how many kilameters from makati to manaoag church in pangasinan

1 Answer May 17, 2011 at 5:54 PM

Bolinao Apr 17, 2011 at 10:32 PM

i am planning to go to bolinao this holyweek. san ung pinaka okay na resort yet cheap lang xa.

4 Answers Sep 23, 2011 at 9:03 PM
    • how to go

Bolinao Apr 13, 2011 at 9:22 PM

PANU PUMUNTA SA BOLINAO???DIBA SASAKAY KAMI BUS via bolinao ..tapos baba kami dun..panu ung pag punta sa brgy PATAR???? ang planned kasi namin dun lang kami sa open beach then cottage lang babayaran namin..
      via jeep ba ung papunta dun??or tryc??

2 Answers Apr 17, 2011 at 7:58 PM
    • bolinao,pangasinan

Province of Pangasinan Mar 9, 2011 at 4:24 AM

magkano po rent sa hotel nio? yung pinaka mura po.. tnx

1 Answer Mar 10, 2011 at 4:13 AM
    • mariposang_gala's Profile Photo

Beach House

Province of Pangasinan Jan 24, 2011 at 7:58 AM

Hi guys...is there anyone know where i can find a Beach house for rent somewhere in bolinao or Alaminos?

I am planning to have a family reunion and decide to do it in Pangasinan beach...

Thanks everyone

1 Answer Mar 8, 2011 at 4:51 AM
    • hi

Province of Pangasinan Jan 4, 2011 at 2:49 AM

im looking 4 a beautiful resort at alaminos pangasinan would u help me to guide and choose....this holy week we have plan to go there so i want to know wat is ur affordable resorts and hotels...plz reply

kiko....
      pls. email at fmdemillo19@yahoo.com

• bolinao affordable hotels

Bolinao Nov 18, 2010 at 8:01 PM

Hi! Can you help us find an inn or hotel rates is not more than Php 1,500.00 for our vacation on the holiday (Nov27-29). Thank a lot...

1 Answer Nov 22, 2010 at 10:35 PM
    • House For Rent

Alaminos Nov 5, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Anyone know of any reasonably priced 3 bedroom houses for rent in the Alaminos area ?

• where to stay

Alaminos Oct 16, 2010 at 9:02 PM

Hi,

My name is AJ and I'm planning to go to Alaminos in the next two weeks. I'm a member of the Iglesia Ni Cristo so my first stop will be our church to attend the worship service. Can you please tell me how many Churches in Alaminos there are and also where to stay there.

Super thanks.

• Church of St. James Fortress

Bolinao Oct 4, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Does anybody know the office number for Church of St. James Fortress?
      Thanks!

1 Answer Oct 7, 2010 at 5:35 AM
    • bolinao falls

Bolinao Sep 5, 2010 at 8:02 AM

Is bolinao falls accessible by car? or do you have to walk to reach the falls itself??and how far is the falls from patar beach??thanks..

2 Answers Sep 7, 2010 at 2:44 AM
    • Getting to Bolinao from Clark

Bolinao Jul 15, 2010 at 1:55 AM

Hi,
      We are arriving at Clark airport at about 1530 on a Saturday in September and need to get to Bolinao. Does anyone know what is the best and easiest way of doing this? I have heard that there are buses from Angeles but can't find out about times or any other information. I know we can hire a car but heard that this is not advisable as the roads are sometimes bad and it may get dark before we arrive.
      Would welcome any tips.
      Thank you

3 Answers Jul 15, 2010 at 12:09 PM
    • janfelix's Profile Photo

Fare From Clark Airbase to Bolinao

Bolinao May 18, 2010 at 2:49 AM

Greetings!

I would like to ask if how much is the fare from Clark Airbase to UPMSI in Bolinao, Pangasinan thru Victory Liner (bus).

Thanks,
      Jan

• resorts

Alaminos Apr 27, 2010 at 1:40 AM

Hi!

What are the cheap or low rate resorts in Alaminos which are good for overnight stay of 8 persons? Please give me the rates of each.

Thanks,

Jane

• How can I get to Bolinao on a reasonable and also convinent way

Bolinao Apr 20, 2010 at 10:51 PM

I am planning to go Puerto Del Sol in Bolinao. As I will bring my 5 years old son, we don't want to spend time searching the bus. The hotel can't offer pickup from the airport. Now we are at lost to find a way to go there. Can anybody give me a suggestion on a reasonable price and also convienent transporation. Thanks a lot.

2 Answers Apr 21, 2010 at 1:06 PM