Province of Palawan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Traveling with a 2 yrs old

El Nido Jul 6, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Is it safe and can we enjoy the island hoping in EL Nido if we bring our 2 yr old daughter?

more
    • Tao Expedition - People to join?

Palawan Jun 30, 2014 at 7:25 AM

Hi there...anyone interested on joining the Tao Expedition Open Group from December 10 to 14?...not sure yet in which way (El Nido - Coron or Coron - El Nido)...kinda like the second one better but really doesn't matter...either way works for me ;-)
      Hoping some of you are interested so we could make a group before arriving there and maybe even get a Private Expedition for the same price.
      Hasta luego!
      Pablo.

more
    • Look for Tour Guide

Coron Jun 22, 2014 at 8:51 AM

Hi, I am planning to visit Coron. Cna anyone introduce a local tour guide during my stay in Coron? I be flying from Cebu and stay a couple of days. Thanks.

more
    • weather in palawan right now

Palawan Jul 17, 2014 at 11:00 PM

hi guys, how's the weather in palawan right now? we've booked our tao expedition trip but received notice that it will be cancelled due to the really bad weather and higher chance of having a typhoon. we would still like to continue with the trip but we'll be making arrangements on our own instead. We will be heading to coron and el nido. thanks in advance for your kind input. =)

more
    • t_cochin's Profile Photo

Best time to visit Palawan

Palawan Jul 7, 2014 at 6:10 AM

Hi, finally I have zeroed in on Philippines for my next vacation. Palawan & Mindanao are the top locations in mind. Can anyone suggest me some tips for the journey? Or is there anyone local who can help me out?

regards
      Ajith

more
    • meltyan's Profile Photo

Paraw sailing

El Nido Jul 4, 2014 at 9:37 PM

Hi,
      I would like to join the Tao sailing expedition in El Nido first week of August. But i was advised it will be the typhoon season and the availability will depends on the weather. Weather advised there might be storm. But I really want to go for sailing safari (overnight island hopping type).. it's a silly question, but would you still go anyway?
      Thanks
      Melissa

more
    • hotels & houses for rent

Brooke's Point Jun 23, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Greetings all: I have messed up with the info I received and need to post a few more questions. Ly me say first I am shutting off all my internet e mails and am just using scottdshute@gmail now and i can not use that one atthis sight for some reason. I am married to a young Philapina from Brooks point and will be going there on July 2 to find a house to rent hopefully by the ocean. I tried to contact Sunset hotel but no response. If you know of a decent place to stay (hotel please give me contacts as well as any intel on renting a place there. Thanks buckets of Aloha (yup I am from Hawaii)

more
    • Palawan Prison

Province of Palawan Jul 8, 2014 at 4:11 PM

Hi guys ...
      Im male and traveling alone , and would like to know the best area to stay in Palawan. I like the bar scene and would like to visit the prison. I will only be in Palawan for 2 nights 3 days ..

Regards Tony

more
    • legio_victrix's Profile Photo

Taxi price in Busuanga

Province of Palawan Jul 17, 2014 at 8:48 AM

Hi! I need to get from the Coron airport to Busuanga Bay Lodge. The resort sent me an offer for 2500 pesos to the one way. Is it too expensive? What is the usually price by taxi?

more
    • weather in palawan right now

Palawan Jul 17, 2014 at 11:00 PM

hi guys, how's the weather in palawan right now? we've booked our tao expedition trip but received notice that it will be cancelled due to the really bad weather and higher chance of having a typhoon. we would still like to continue with the trip but we'll be making arrangements on our own instead. We will be heading to coron and el nido. thanks in advance for your kind input. =)

3 Answers Jul 18, 2014 at 8:26 AM
    • legio_victrix's Profile Photo

Taxi price in Busuanga

Province of Palawan Jul 17, 2014 at 8:48 AM

Hi! I need to get from the Coron airport to Busuanga Bay Lodge. The resort sent me an offer for 2500 pesos to the one way. Is it too expensive? What is the usually price by taxi?

6 Answers Jul 17, 2014 at 7:13 PM
    • Palawan Prison

Province of Palawan Jul 8, 2014 at 4:11 PM

Hi guys ...
      Im male and traveling alone , and would like to know the best area to stay in Palawan. I like the bar scene and would like to visit the prison. I will only be in Palawan for 2 nights 3 days ..

Regards Tony

4 Answers Jul 9, 2014 at 10:08 PM
    • t_cochin's Profile Photo

Best time to visit Palawan

Palawan Jul 7, 2014 at 6:10 AM

Hi, finally I have zeroed in on Philippines for my next vacation. Palawan & Mindanao are the top locations in mind. Can anyone suggest me some tips for the journey? Or is there anyone local who can help me out?

regards
      Ajith

3 Answers Jul 7, 2014 at 3:46 PM
    • Traveling with a 2 yrs old

El Nido Jul 6, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Is it safe and can we enjoy the island hoping in EL Nido if we bring our 2 yr old daughter?

2 Answers Jul 7, 2014 at 10:23 AM
    • meltyan's Profile Photo

Paraw sailing

El Nido Jul 4, 2014 at 9:37 PM

Hi,
      I would like to join the Tao sailing expedition in El Nido first week of August. But i was advised it will be the typhoon season and the availability will depends on the weather. Weather advised there might be storm. But I really want to go for sailing safari (overnight island hopping type).. it's a silly question, but would you still go anyway?
      Thanks
      Melissa

3 Answers Jul 5, 2014 at 1:09 AM
    • Tao Expedition - People to join?

Palawan Jun 30, 2014 at 7:25 AM

Hi there...anyone interested on joining the Tao Expedition Open Group from December 10 to 14?...not sure yet in which way (El Nido - Coron or Coron - El Nido)...kinda like the second one better but really doesn't matter...either way works for me ;-)
      Hoping some of you are interested so we could make a group before arriving there and maybe even get a Private Expedition for the same price.
      Hasta luego!
      Pablo.

2 Answers Jun 30, 2014 at 4:12 PM
    • hotels & houses for rent

Brooke's Point Jun 23, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Greetings all: I have messed up with the info I received and need to post a few more questions. Ly me say first I am shutting off all my internet e mails and am just using scottdshute@gmail now and i can not use that one atthis sight for some reason. I am married to a young Philapina from Brooks point and will be going there on July 2 to find a house to rent hopefully by the ocean. I tried to contact Sunset hotel but no response. If you know of a decent place to stay (hotel please give me contacts as well as any intel on renting a place there. Thanks buckets of Aloha (yup I am from Hawaii)

3 Answers Jun 23, 2014 at 8:50 PM
    • Look for Tour Guide

Coron Jun 22, 2014 at 8:51 AM

Hi, I am planning to visit Coron. Cna anyone introduce a local tour guide during my stay in Coron? I be flying from Cebu and stay a couple of days. Thanks.

2 Answers Jun 23, 2014 at 4:21 AM
    • Pre booked tours?

Palawan Jun 18, 2014 at 11:18 PM

We are trying to organise a family holiday to Palawan and have been looking some of the pre booked tours. The plus side with the tours is everything is arranged, but then I am worried we might miss out on other sights and tours sticking to the schedule. Would it be better/cheaper to just try and base ourselves somewhere and then look at what tours/outings we can organise ourselves?

5 Answers Jun 19, 2014 at 10:39 AM
    • weather in El Nido

El Nido Jun 13, 2014 at 2:19 AM

Does everyone knows about the weather in El Nido, on Jun?

3 Answers Jun 13, 2014 at 1:42 PM
    • Is ferry between Kudat and Brooke's point safe at the end of August

Palawan Jun 6, 2014 at 7:48 AM

Hi, My husband and I are visiting Borneo and of August/beginning of September and are planning on taking the ferry from Kudat to Brooke's Point on Palawan. Do you think this will be safe due to the weather, as I understand this will be during rainy/monsoon season? Does anyone know if the ferry runs during the rainy season, or if they suspend it? Thank you.

2 Answers Jun 7, 2014 at 3:31 PM
    • scottdshute's Profile Photo

Brooks point internet & house to rent

Brooke's Point Jun 2, 2014 at 4:42 PM

Is there Internet available in Brooks Point and if so what kind of band width. Perhaps you could get back to me at Scott@FCBN.tv thanks
      I am considering moving there for the rest of my life. I am Canadian but lived my life in Hawaii 6 years and Europe so I am used to island life. Any idea of who to contact there to find a house for one person with a view of the ocean?

2 Answers Jun 7, 2014 at 4:09 PM
    • Bringing jetskis to northen palawan

Province of Palawan May 14, 2014 at 8:12 AM

So here is my idea... Go to northen palawan. Find a freighter or something that can transport 2 jetski to northen palawan (el nido area) and meet up with the skis there. Probably be based in some simple resort in el nido. Plan is to use the jetski a to explore the surrounding areas of interest.

Questions: assuming I can get my personal skis to el nido, would it be safe to "park" them on the beach of the resort where I'm staying and not worry about them?
      Questions: since they run on fuel and will eventually run dry, are there facilities in the area to get "clean" fuel?
      Questions: I've never been to the place but have seen and analyzed dozens of videos, is using jet skis to explore the place practical?, in terms of distances, should I have enough fuel on the skis to go island hoping without having to refill the tanks every 2 hrs or so? Planing on a leisurely pace not going full throttle ....

Thanks
      M

3 Answers May 14, 2014 at 4:09 PM
    • Weather by last week of june

Palawan May 11, 2014 at 5:16 AM

my bestfriend and i were planning to go to pps and el nido on the last week of june.. do you think the weather would be fine and it would not interrupt our island hopping?

3 Answers May 28, 2014 at 7:00 PM
    • travel companion

Palawan May 6, 2014 at 11:24 PM

i'm going to Philippines from Alberta Canada for 2 1/2mos from May13th, first time. I'd like to meet a pleasant lady to guide and spend time with. I'm a divorced guy and will look after costs, but don't want a drinker/smoker.

I've studied Cultural Anthropology and enjoy learning local customs. Scuba diving and island hopping...*fun.

I'd like to know the best way to find a cheerful companion.

9 Answers May 7, 2014 at 8:54 AM
    • Better beachfront stay with swimming spot

El Nido Apr 28, 2014 at 8:09 PM

I have gone through many accomodation in El Nido and sorted a few to finalize. As we are going there for a casual and relaxing holiday, sometimes we may not feel like to travel to other beaches but just the beach a few steps from our staying place. Anyone can advise me which of these has a better beach to do a casual swimming and sea view from terrace? Angel Nido, Stunning Vista or Greenviews Resort Corong-corong? Thanks~

4 Answers May 4, 2014 at 6:56 PM
    • travelling alone

Palawan Apr 24, 2014 at 11:53 AM

i'll be travelling alone in palawan on april 30th. anyone here who's going there too

5 Answers Apr 25, 2014 at 3:18 AM
    • nnickolas's Profile Photo

port barton to el nido boat

Port Barton Apr 19, 2014 at 9:57 AM

hello we are 2 people and will be in port barton on the 6 may14 staying up to the 10may and would like to rent a boat from there up to el nido. does anyone has any info on the pricing. I was reading the travelling is about 5 hours but is spectacular..any feedback will be appreciated//

4 Answers Apr 19, 2014 at 4:19 PM
    • b&b, resorts

Napsan Apr 12, 2014 at 3:55 AM

Are there any resorts or bed and breakfasts at the Napsan Beach?

2 Answers Apr 12, 2014 at 6:41 AM
    • Choice: Honda Bay & the Underground River OR Port Barton?

Palawan Apr 9, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Hello, my boyfriend and I are travelling to Palawan in mid-May, flying into Puerto Princesa and out of El Nido. We only have 8 nights there so to avoid the stress of trying to fit in too many different places, we need to make the decision: 3 nights in Puerto Princesa inc. day trips to Honda Bay and the Underground River or head straight on up to Port Barton and stay there for 3 night (perhaps camping for a couple at Thelma and Toby's).

What we want out of this holiday is a bit of beauty, relaxation and a dose of adventure... Port Barton seems to offer that but I can't tell whether it's foolish to miss out seeing some of the island's biggest attractions in favour of it.

Any insights would be very happily appreciated!

4 Answers May 2, 2014 at 4:36 AM
    • weather in october

Palawan Apr 7, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Hi, im planning a trip with my family to visit puerto princesa and el nido in mid october and I was just wondering what theweather would be like. I keep hearing ddifferent things from friends. Some say it should be fine others say that it will most likely be rainy. It seems like such a waste to go if it will be raining. What months are the best time to travel there?
      Thank you!!

3 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 2:21 AM
    • Talindak Beach Cottages

El Nido Apr 1, 2014 at 9:56 PM

Hi friends, i will go to El Nido from 18-21 Jun 2014 and i am finding accommodation. Is anyone in Talindak Beach Cottages? Is it recommended? Thanks a lot!

2 Answers Apr 4, 2014 at 3:10 AM
    • NicolasJunco's Profile Photo

April trip

Province of Palawan Mar 13, 2014 at 11:58 PM

I was just wondering if there is some people planning to visit palawan during April month.

I will be there alone from 9th April to 6th May 2014.

Cheers everyone

6 Answers Mar 28, 2014 at 8:11 AM
    • traveling in July?

Palawan Mar 4, 2014 at 11:20 AM

Unfortunately, July is the only time my husband and I are able to travel this year and we are thinking to go to the Philippines, particularly Palawan / Coron. I hate to bother you all with the typical question.. but wondering how bad does it typically rain... all day for weeks or just a couple hours a day.. Any thoughts/ tips would be appreciated! thanks!

5 Answers Mar 13, 2014 at 6:00 PM
    • Safety for caucasian US citizen traveling to Coron & El Nido with Filipina

Coron Mar 3, 2014 at 5:49 PM

I'm trying to assess the conditions for safe travel to these cities in the Philippines. I plan on traveling in the next couple of months, around April 2014. I would appreciate anyone's recent experiences regarding this. Thanks in advance. PJ

10 Answers Jun 27, 2014 at 3:30 AM
    • 10 Days in Sebang

Sabang Feb 13, 2014 at 2:43 AM

Greetings, we are 4 male divers going to Sebang from April 8-19. Yes we will do some diving but would you please tell us what else we should not miss. Appreciate your recommendations and thougts. Farid

4 Answers Feb 13, 2014 at 6:54 AM
    • vaccinations??

Province of Palawan Feb 10, 2014 at 1:57 AM

Are measle vaccinations, anti-malaria immunizations really neccessary for only a 3 day stay in Palawan???

7 Answers Feb 10, 2014 at 9:47 AM
    • heydelin's Profile Photo

How to get to Love and Peace Resort in San Vicente

Province of Palawan Feb 8, 2014 at 3:31 AM

Hi everyone, we are going to stay for one night at this hotel. From what I have read in other sites, it is such a hassle going to this place. Do you have any suggestion to get there the easiest, cheapest and safest way? We are traveling on a budget and will be carrying luggage.

Thank you!

Haydee

4 Answers Feb 8, 2014 at 4:47 AM
    • heydelin's Profile Photo

Travel to Linapacan

El Nido Feb 8, 2014 at 12:07 AM

Hi, have you seen that link about the clearest water in the world? Well, Linapacan in Palawan is one of them. Has any of you been there? I need details on how to go there from El Nido. Can we do day trip there and then go back to spend night at El Nido?

Thanks!

Haydee

9 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 9:35 AM