Province of Palawan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• b&b, resorts

Napsan Apr 12, 2014 at 3:55 AM

Are there any resorts or bed and breakfasts at the Napsan Beach?

more
    • Choice: Honda Bay & the Underground River OR Port Barton?

Palawan Apr 9, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Hello, my boyfriend and I are travelling to Palawan in mid-May, flying into Puerto Princesa and out of El Nido. We only have 8 nights there so to avoid the stress of trying to fit in too many different places, we need to make the decision: 3 nights in Puerto Princesa inc. day trips to Honda Bay and the Underground River or head straight on up to Port Barton and stay there for 3 night (perhaps camping for a couple at Thelma and Toby's).

What we want out of this holiday is a bit of beauty, relaxation and a dose of adventure... Port Barton seems to offer that but I can't tell whether it's foolish to miss out seeing some of the island's biggest attractions in favour of it.

Any insights would be very happily appreciated!

more
    • Talindak Beach Cottages

El Nido Apr 1, 2014 at 9:56 PM

Hi friends, i will go to El Nido from 18-21 Jun 2014 and i am finding accommodation. Is anyone in Talindak Beach Cottages? Is it recommended? Thanks a lot!

more
    • weather in october

Palawan Apr 7, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Hi, im planning a trip with my family to visit puerto princesa and el nido in mid october and I was just wondering what theweather would be like. I keep hearing ddifferent things from friends. Some say it should be fine others say that it will most likely be rainy. It seems like such a waste to go if it will be raining. What months are the best time to travel there?
      Thank you!!

more
    • b&b, resorts

Napsan Apr 12, 2014 at 3:55 AM

Are there any resorts or bed and breakfasts at the Napsan Beach?

2 Answers Apr 12, 2014 at 6:41 AM
    • Choice: Honda Bay & the Underground River OR Port Barton?

Palawan Apr 9, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Hello, my boyfriend and I are travelling to Palawan in mid-May, flying into Puerto Princesa and out of El Nido. We only have 8 nights there so to avoid the stress of trying to fit in too many different places, we need to make the decision: 3 nights in Puerto Princesa inc. day trips to Honda Bay and the Underground River or head straight on up to Port Barton and stay there for 3 night (perhaps camping for a couple at Thelma and Toby's).

What we want out of this holiday is a bit of beauty, relaxation and a dose of adventure... Port Barton seems to offer that but I can't tell whether it's foolish to miss out seeing some of the island's biggest attractions in favour of it.

Any insights would be very happily appreciated!

2 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 1:54 PM
    • weather in october

Palawan Apr 7, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Hi, im planning a trip with my family to visit puerto princesa and el nido in mid october and I was just wondering what theweather would be like. I keep hearing ddifferent things from friends. Some say it should be fine others say that it will most likely be rainy. It seems like such a waste to go if it will be raining. What months are the best time to travel there?
      Thank you!!

3 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 2:21 AM
    • Talindak Beach Cottages

El Nido Apr 1, 2014 at 9:56 PM

Hi friends, i will go to El Nido from 18-21 Jun 2014 and i am finding accommodation. Is anyone in Talindak Beach Cottages? Is it recommended? Thanks a lot!

2 Answers Apr 4, 2014 at 3:10 AM
    • NicolasJunco's Profile Photo

April trip

Province of Palawan Mar 13, 2014 at 11:58 PM

I was just wondering if there is some people planning to visit palawan during April month.

I will be there alone from 9th April to 6th May 2014.

Cheers everyone

6 Answers Mar 28, 2014 at 8:11 AM
    • traveling in July?

Palawan Mar 4, 2014 at 11:20 AM

Unfortunately, July is the only time my husband and I are able to travel this year and we are thinking to go to the Philippines, particularly Palawan / Coron. I hate to bother you all with the typical question.. but wondering how bad does it typically rain... all day for weeks or just a couple hours a day.. Any thoughts/ tips would be appreciated! thanks!

5 Answers Mar 13, 2014 at 6:00 PM
    • Safety for caucasian US citizen traveling to Coron & El Nido with Filipina

Coron Mar 3, 2014 at 5:49 PM

I'm trying to assess the conditions for safe travel to these cities in the Philippines. I plan on traveling in the next couple of months, around April 2014. I would appreciate anyone's recent experiences regarding this. Thanks in advance. PJ

8 Answers Mar 4, 2014 at 8:34 PM
    • 10 Days in Sebang

Sabang Feb 13, 2014 at 2:43 AM

Greetings, we are 4 male divers going to Sebang from April 8-19. Yes we will do some diving but would you please tell us what else we should not miss. Appreciate your recommendations and thougts. Farid

4 Answers Feb 13, 2014 at 6:54 AM
    • vaccinations??

Province of Palawan Feb 10, 2014 at 1:57 AM

Are measle vaccinations, anti-malaria immunizations really neccessary for only a 3 day stay in Palawan???

7 Answers Feb 10, 2014 at 9:47 AM
    • heydelin's Profile Photo

How to get to Love and Peace Resort in San Vicente

Province of Palawan Feb 8, 2014 at 3:31 AM

Hi everyone, we are going to stay for one night at this hotel. From what I have read in other sites, it is such a hassle going to this place. Do you have any suggestion to get there the easiest, cheapest and safest way? We are traveling on a budget and will be carrying luggage.

Thank you!

Haydee

4 Answers Feb 8, 2014 at 4:47 AM
    • heydelin's Profile Photo

Travel to Linapacan

El Nido Feb 8, 2014 at 12:07 AM

Hi, have you seen that link about the clearest water in the world? Well, Linapacan in Palawan is one of them. Has any of you been there? I need details on how to go there from El Nido. Can we do day trip there and then go back to spend night at El Nido?

Thanks!

Haydee

9 Answers Yesterday
    • firefly03's Profile Photo

DIY or Travel Package

Coron Jan 28, 2014 at 1:34 AM

Hi. Planing a tour to Coron this July. we are 4 in the group and will be staying for 4D 3N. Just want to ask if it's cheaper to DIY or get a tour package since it's hassle free. And how much is the estimated budget? Thank you. :)

2 Answers Jan 28, 2014 at 7:04 AM
    • Package to avail.

El Nido Jan 25, 2014 at 4:48 AM

I and my friends are planning to go to palawan this coming May. I've been searching the net for a good package that we can avail. However, I can't really find a definite price for each the package I find. Anyone knows a good package that we can avail and the budget that we need for it. There are at least 10 of us.

9 Answers Feb 15, 2014 at 10:40 AM
    • Transfer from puerto prinsesa to el nido

El Nido Jan 24, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Is it safe to travel to el nido at night/midnight? We will be arriving at puerto around 8pm and planning to transfer to el nido right after, is it safe?

2 Answers Jan 24, 2014 at 11:42 PM
    • Transfer from puerto prinsesa to el nido

El Nido Jan 24, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Is it safe to travel to nido at night/midnight?

1 Answer Jan 24, 2014 at 10:28 PM
    • ijustzeke's Profile Photo

Transfer from Puerto to El Nido

El Nido Jan 21, 2014 at 4:39 PM

What's the cheapest transfer to go to El Nido?

5 Answers Jan 24, 2014 at 11:10 AM
    • Travel to El Nido

El Nido Jan 19, 2014 at 4:18 PM

How do I get to El Nido from Cebu Philippines

2 Answers Jan 20, 2014 at 1:33 AM
    • Weather on Palawan

Palawan Jan 14, 2014 at 8:34 AM

We - a group of 4 people - plan to visit Palawan and would land at Puerto Princesa on Jan. 17th, 2014. On the next days we want to visit Sabang/National Park. Around Jan. 21st we plan to move to El Nido and spend a whole week there. However, we are very concerned due to the weather forecast of Palawan. Do you think we should change our plans and not come to Palawan? How is the weather there these days? Unfortunately the websites for weather forecasting differ in their predictions: Some predict constant rain, while others just short showers.
      We would appreciate your help a lot and are looking forward to getting your answer soon! Thank you very much!

2 Answers Jan 14, 2014 at 2:39 PM
    • Real time weather

El Nido Jan 9, 2014 at 2:45 AM

Hello, someone can tell me the weather in el nido??
      thanks

1 Answer Jan 9, 2014 at 3:32 AM
    • focker17's Profile Photo

Ferry from El Nido to Coron

El Nido Jan 1, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Are there any safe ferries that travel from El Nido to Coron? Do they travel a number of times a week? any links? I don't really want to take a banca as I haven't read any good reviews as far as safety. Can you book online?

Thanks,

Ryan

4 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 12:00 AM
    • Weather in El Nido during July - August months?

El Nido Dec 29, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Planning to go to El Nido between July - August period but cannot figure out the best month for a visit. Knowing these months are still within the rainy season, I am just trying to figure out the time that will give us somehow lesser rainfall, bit of sunshine for the weeklong visit. Any locals from around El Nido or tourists who can somehow share their knowledge and insight on this? Thanks!

8 Answers Jan 16, 2014 at 3:47 PM
    • Island hopping with 1 year old, is it safe?

El Nido Dec 28, 2013 at 4:53 PM

My husband and I are travelling to El Nido in Jan with our 1 year old daughter.

Is it safe to do the island hopping tours?

2 Answers Dec 28, 2013 at 9:50 PM
    • how to get cheaper rates

Palawan Dec 25, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Any way to get cheaper room rates than rack rate at the El Nido Resorts in Palawan?

5 Answers Dec 26, 2013 at 11:08 PM
    • Trip to Palawan

Palawan Dec 22, 2013 at 2:02 AM

My partner and I are planning to go to Palawan next month.

Jan 23: Manila
      Jan 24: Manila-Puerto Princesa by air, stay overnight at Puerto Princesa
      Jan 25: Port Barton
      Jan 26: Port Barton (or Puerto Princesa?) to El Nido by bus
      Jan 27-28: El Nido tour
      Jan 29: El Nido to Coron by boat
      Jan 30: Coron tour
      Jan 31: Coron to Manila

We both are not super active persons, just want to enjoy the beautiful scenery, some relaxing moments on the beach, maybe trying out the diving once or twice...We wonder whether this schedule is too tight? Shall we only choose either El Nido or Coron, not both? Also we heard that Coron was affected by the typhoon before. Not sure whether we should go there. If you are familiar with the area, please give us some advice.

Thank you very much.

4 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 9:59 PM
    • El Nido Weather History during 1st week og June

El Nido Dec 2, 2013 at 6:37 PM

What's the weather in El Nido during 1st week of June? We are planning to be there June 1-4, 2014

3 Answers Dec 3, 2013 at 11:52 PM
    • Taking a baby to palawan

Palawan Nov 25, 2013 at 5:35 AM

My partner,16 week old baby and I are going to Palawan,porta princess in December. Is it recommended and do we need immunization?

7 Answers Nov 26, 2013 at 12:13 PM
    • Travel to Palawan

Palawan Nov 18, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Hello,

We have a group of 12 planning to head to Palawan early January. I heard that travel is not recommended due to the typhoon? Any updates or recommendations?

thanks!

6 Answers Nov 25, 2013 at 5:19 AM
    • firefly03's Profile Photo

Palawan in July

Palawan Nov 17, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Hi. I booked a flight to Palawan on July 2014. I know it is in the middle of the rainy season but that's only the available date. Is it safe to travel there?

8 Answers Jan 6, 2014 at 9:48 PM
    • traa's Profile Photo

Decisions....

Province of Palawan Nov 11, 2013 at 5:44 AM

Helo everybody!
      First of all, my very best wishes for everyone in the Philippines. The reports we get all over the world are devastating. I really hope the number of casualties doesn´t grow too much more and I really wish there will be many happy endings after all.
      My husband and I are planning to arrive in the Philippines on December 2nd, this year. Everyone is telling us not to go... This may sound very ridiculous but it feels like kind of betrayal not to go now... of course we want to enjoy the beauty of the country, idyllic landscape, laid back atmosphere and friendly happy locals. That's why we chose to go but we know that we won't find the country in its "natural state" after the typhoon. Still, we want to go and we want to help if possible. Are these reasonable thoughts?
      We were planning on going from Hong Kong to Cebu and from there to Puerto Princesa to explore Palawan (north). From Palawan, we'd fly to Manila and from there, back home. Most of our time (15 days in total) would be spent in Palawan.

All advises about the situation is very welcome. I wonder how the country will be in 15 days...

Thank you all!
      Traa

19 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 4:18 AM
    • IIs it possible to get to Port Barton

Port Barton Nov 10, 2013 at 1:30 PM

We are planning on staying a Toby's for first 2 weeks
      in December still after the Typhoon?
      Are there still boat going from Sabang to PB?
      Thank you.
      Hope on the main island of Palawan the damage was not as severe as in Coron . My heart goes out to everyone

7 Answers Nov 10, 2013 at 8:55 PM