Province of New Brunswick

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• lodge accommodation

Magaguadavic Lake Apr 13, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Is it possible for a non-lodge, Anglophone South teacher to rent a Gut-A-Moose cabin for a weekend during the off-season? If so, who would I contact, and how?

1 Answer Apr 16, 2014 at 7:00 PM
    • lodge accommodation

Magaguadavic Lake Apr 13, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Is the Gut-A-Moose lodge cabin available to rent for a weekend off-season by a non-owner Anglophone South teacher. If so, who would I contact?

1 Answer Apr 16, 2014 at 7:00 PM
    • Place to stay

Province of New Brunswick Mar 19, 2014 at 10:35 AM

We are traveling to the Shediac/Cocagne area this summer and are looking for a great place to stay, can you help with a couple of suggestions. We prefer a cottage or a house
      thanks
      Kim

3 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 10:38 PM
    • PROVINCIAL MEDICAL INSURANCE

Province of New Brunswick Feb 12, 2014 at 5:24 PM

IF I AM FLYING FROM ONE CANADIAN CITY TO ANOTHER AND THE AIRPLANE IS DIVERTED TO THE usa AND I GET SICK AND ENTER A us HOSPITAL WHILE WAITING FOR THE PLABE TRIP TO RESUME WHO PAYS THE EXTRA MEDICAL EXPENSE FOR SAY EMERGENY TREATMENT IN usa HOSPITAL

9 Answers Feb 14, 2014 at 6:53 AM
    • clams

Saint John Jun 23, 2013 at 5:26 PM

are there places that sell clams? Fried,steamed,and buttered. ty.

2 Answers Jul 21, 2013 at 7:47 AM
    • Bayside Canada

Moncton Jul 7, 2012 at 10:00 PM

I'm meeting my seafarer husband in Bayside NB. Can anyone help me how to get there through public ride from Moncton airport? thank you

• Day Trip from Cruise Ship

Saint John Jun 28, 2012 at 1:09 PM

We're coming into Saint John, NB on a cruise ship at the end of August. Would love to see the caves in St. Martins AND the Hopewell Rocks. Is it possible to do in one day? Would renting a car or doing an organized trip be better? That combo is not offered as an excursion on the cruise ship. Would also love to get hubby a lobster tail...or two...to eat while we're here. Thanks for any information anyone can provide/suggest. Just found this site today and I like it!!

3 Answers Jul 15, 2012 at 11:06 PM
    • Fine Dining

Fredericton Jun 26, 2012 at 1:33 PM

visiting my grandparents and would like to take them for a nice dinner. Any suggetions? Went to undergrad in Freddy Beach and would like to take them somewhere other than Luna Pizza or Hilltop. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

• Where is the closest gym, just move to SJ, NB Canada

Saint John Oct 25, 2011 at 3:31 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just moving to Saint John, NB Canada and I was wondering what the closest gym to the johnville church on 262 Main would be? Thanks

2 Answers Oct 27, 2011 at 4:14 AM
    • canadian ill on island

Campobello Island Sep 2, 2011 at 5:34 PM

where is a canadian taken to- who needs to go to a hspital and visiting or living on campobello island

2 Answers Sep 3, 2011 at 3:59 PM
    • bostonboy

Campobello Island Jul 18, 2011 at 4:17 AM

My father was born in Wilsons Beach and lived there until he was thirty when he moved to Boston with my mother who was a Babcock. She lived in the Babcock house beside the old school for a short time when she was a little girl before her family moved to Boston.

My wife and I are thinking of camping in Maine in September and would like to visit my grandparent's grave (they are buried in the cemetery behind the post office in Wilsons Beach). Do we need a pass port to enter Campobello?

Thanks

1 Answer Jul 18, 2011 at 7:28 AM
    • From Moncton to the US (Boston)

Moncton Jun 22, 2011 at 5:34 AM

Hi everyone!

I was wondering what would be the best way to travel from moncton to Boston. I will be travelling with a friend and we cannot really afford to fly to Boston so we were hoping to get the bus eventhough we've got to make stops in small towns and it takes a while we are still ready to do it that way.
      The problem is that I cannot seem to find the right coaches so If you have any idea on what bus or train to catch please help us.

Thanks a lot,

Leslie

1 Answer Jun 22, 2011 at 6:26 AM
    • We're moving to NB... seeking your opinions!

Province of New Brunswick Feb 17, 2011 at 9:57 AM

Hi! We're planning a move from BC to NB in a couple of months. The question is - WHERE? I've been browsing around here picking up lots of useful information, but I'm very interesting in getting some feedback "from the ground" so to speak.

We're not limited by location, (don't need to be in a particular city!) we can go pretty much anywhere.

BUT we are limited by some other factors, and this is where I'd really appreciate the experience of those who actually live in NB.

1) budget! we've only got about 250-350K to spend on a property. We'd like a newer (or recently renovated) log home on a small acreage with lots of trees (enough land for privacy - maybe 10 acres, maybe a bit more or a bit less)... waterfront on a lake or river is extremely desirable too. Are we asking the impossible?

2) weather! we want SNOWY (not rainy) winters and a WHITE CHRISTMAS (does this rule out certain coastal regions?) - and we'd like WARMER summers...

3) weather! we also want as much SUNSHINE as possible - and not too windy, and not too many mosquitoes, etc!

4) location! we want clean air ... to be reasonably far away from any big cities, pulp mills, and power plants - but also reasonably close to one or more small communities that we can be a part of.

Any suggestions of great places that might fit the bill?

A couple of random weather questions:

Is the STORMY WEATHER really such an issue on the coasts? (specifically the east coast)

Is the famous maritime FOG really such an issue on the coasts? ( I read somewhere that you can generally escape it by going 10 km inland...)

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

3 Answers Jun 6, 2011 at 5:25 AM
    • Special sign in downtown area

Fredericton Jan 23, 2011 at 7:20 AM

Somewhere on one of the downtown streets where the shops are, there is a sign, I think it's a stop sign, that has a special meaning or use. I think there is something enclosed inside. I can't remember the details but I think it had something to do with an emergency or disaster. Can anybody tell me more about this sign? Thankyou!

3 Answers Jan 24, 2011 at 3:41 PM
    • abandoned farms for sale

Province of New Brunswick Aug 2, 2010 at 9:17 AM

Hi,I have saw on the internet that you were showing a few abandoned farms.
      Would you know if they are still available and what the asking price.I have
      been asked to live and work in canada,if possiable could you please send more
      information on the farms one paticular is miramichi number 347f08.
      Your's Faithfully
      Roy Dykes

1 Answer Oct 7, 2013 at 11:03 PM
    • Please help...where to go in New Brunswick?

Province of New Brunswick Jul 27, 2010 at 7:39 PM

Hi, I will be in New Brunswick for a day. I am taking a cruise and that will be one of our stops. Considering our time frame, what sightseeing, tours and places to eat is most recommended?

Thanks

3 Answers Jul 28, 2010 at 10:04 AM
    • BlaznLow's Profile Photo

Visiting NB for first time

Province of New Brunswick Jul 26, 2010 at 5:09 PM

Hey everyone!

Im just looking for some knowledge on what are some good things to see in NB. This is my first road trip (week long) and well first time being out east. I am 25 and my girlfriend is 24. We're starting from Toronto and heading to Quebec for the first day or so. I want to see the tides 100% and magnetic hill. We will be travelling also to PEI, and NS. But I will post stuff on that forum later on. We both wanna go whale watching. Not sure if NB is the place to do it as i read its the best place or wait till NS or Cape Breton.

Thank you for your advice!

7 Answers Aug 2, 2010 at 10:03 AM
    • Boat or Jet Ski Rentals

Fredericton Jul 24, 2010 at 12:17 PM

Wondering where you can rent a boat or jet ski near Fredericton?

• dining

Miscou Island May 11, 2010 at 1:36 PM

Is there anywhere a bus load of people(40)can eat on Miscou Island?Do any community groups cater?

• Stuff to do with kids near St. Martins and St. John, NB

Province of New Brunswick Jan 21, 2010 at 3:49 PM

I've found a cottage to rent for a week in August on the Bay of Fundy. It's in a really beautiful spot overlooking the ocean. I'm going to have my 11-year-old daughter and 10-year-old niece with me, and am looking for some fun things to do. Even things in St. John would be good, since we'll have our car and it's only about a 30 min. drive.

11 Answers Feb 22, 2010 at 4:52 PM
    • Cottage rentals near Fundy National Park

Province of New Brunswick Jan 13, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Does anyone know of a Web site where I can find listings for rentals near Fundy National Park? I'm not having much luck. Thanks!

9 Answers Jan 14, 2010 at 4:29 AM
    • stop over in maritimes so expensive

Province of New Brunswick Jan 7, 2010 at 1:21 AM

Can anyone advise me on the cheapest way to stop over and visit the maritimes for a week or two on the way back from visiting relatives in Vancouver late August September? Looking at multitrips with Air Canada is coming out at £1656.00!!!!!!
      If I fly London to Vancouver and break the return journey in Toronto it is only £665.00! Can you help with the best internal flights or other travel that will be cheaper and also would it be best to get to Halifax or St John's or any where else? Any travel advice much appreciated. We love to visit Canada and have been to BC several times but have never ventured into Eastern Canada

2 Answers Jan 13, 2010 at 1:16 PM
    • swdke's Profile Photo

St. John to St. Martins and The Fundy Trail

Saint John Sep 18, 2009 at 12:39 PM

What is the drive time from St. John to St. Martins, and drive time from St. Martins to The Fundy Trail.

What exactly is the Fundy Trail? If I were to rent a car for a day trip from a cruise, what are the must see stights and stops?

Where is the access to the sea caves at St. Martins? Also, I understand the caves can be covered with water during high tide, but you can walk to at low tide. If I am there at low tide, and able to walk to the caves, is there information as to when I need to be heading back to "shore" to avoid getting caught by the ocean tide? I'll be there Oct. 14, 2009, arriving via cruise ship. Will there be a low tide in St. Martins during the day?

2 Answers Oct 21, 2009 at 1:22 PM
    • Bus service into Tracadie from Moncton

Moncton Aug 25, 2009 at 3:21 PM

I will fly into Moncton, N.B. on Sunday, September 6th, my flight will arrive around 4 p.m. I need transportation to Tracadie, N.B. Is there a bus service available into that area from Moncton, if so, how do I get in touch with them?

1 Answer Aug 26, 2009 at 12:06 AM
    • biking trails

Shediac Aug 6, 2009 at 7:47 AM

where do we park our car to access the bike trails and where exactly do they start?

thanks
      Ginette

• Help me plan my day!

Saint John Oct 3, 2008 at 7:46 AM

Hey All - I've got 7 people in my group, ranging in age from 38 - 69. We'll be in town for just 7 hours, arriving about 9:30 AM, by cruise ship on Oct 15th.

I've thought about renting cars and driving up to the Fundy Trail. But since we can't be there at low tide, is it worth it?

Our other thoughts are to go to the City market, walk around town a bit, and view the reversing falls (I can't get them to agree to the Jet Boat ride).

Please I need some help from people who know the city. Any suggestions for things to do, places to see?

1 Answer Apr 7, 2009 at 6:31 AM
    • Vacation ideas June 2008

Campbellton Apr 28, 2008 at 10:18 AM

My wife and I will be spending a week this June. What are some ideas about restaurants in the area.

4 Answers May 22, 2008 at 10:52 AM
    • travel from Bar Harbor USA to Sackville New Brunswick

Province of New Brunswick Mar 14, 2008 at 8:39 AM

Hello,

I am wanting to travel from Bar Harbor USA to Sackville New Brunswick in March sometime, could you tell me how its best to do this...bus/plane/train? should I book in advance? How do i do that?

cheers

5 Answers Mar 18, 2008 at 6:44 PM
    • glenn57's Profile Photo

Rodd Park House Inn, Moncton

Moncton Feb 15, 2008 at 7:17 PM

Anyone ever stayed at the Rodd Park House Inn in Moncton ? If so, can you tell me whether you liked it or not ?

3 Answers Feb 16, 2008 at 2:41 PM
    • Need to get to Alma

Province of New Brunswick Sep 6, 2007 at 7:34 AM

I am planning a business trip from Boston, MA USA to MOntreal, Canada and then I will need to take a puddle jumper over to Alma, Canada from Montreal. However, I can not seem to find any flight information. Can anyone help? This is all taking place in 1 day time from. I will be leaving on Thursday, September 13th (hoping to arrive in Alma first thing in the morning) and return Friday, September 14th to Boston. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)

3 Answers Sep 6, 2007 at 10:13 AM