Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Province of Negros Occidental Travel Answer Locations

• Horice's Profile Photo

Rent in a Sipalay february march

Sipalay Oct 28, 2013 at 2:27 AM

Is there somebody who could get me a tip for renting a room/bungalow in Sipalay? We want to stay there over these two month. Thank You!

2 Answers Nov 4, 2013 at 3:23 AM
    • JoyF's Profile Photo

travel time by land

Sagay Oct 20, 2013 at 2:02 AM

what is the travel time by land from dumaguete to sagay

2 Answers Nov 7, 2013 at 5:08 PM
    • Want to stay on Sipalay for a month or two

Sipalay Jul 19, 2012 at 4:21 AM

Hello, my name is Anastasiya, I'm from Russia.I really want to visit for a long time Sipalay, cause i'm looking for a quiet, beautiful, but not too much tourist destination with beautiful beaches and friendly atmosphere. I think that's exactly what I need!But I have a question - are there some houses that can be rented for a long time - for a month or two on Sipalae or may be near the Sipalae - in some sort of a village next to him ?
      I'll be very very grateful for answers!

1 Answer Jul 25, 2012 at 3:33 AM
    • maribeldizon's Profile Photo

Bacolod Experience

Province of Negros Occidental Jul 22, 2011 at 9:41 PM

my family is having a get-together in Aug and one of the places we decided to go to is Bacolod... we only have 3d/2n. We want to go to Mambukal springs, checkout the ruins and some of the heritage houses...taste the famous chicken bacolod and try out some of your local restaurants... where is a strategic place to stay in? Is there a tour we can join or maybe a van we can rent? Would appreciate suggestions. thanks!

• arjel's Profile Photo

Don't read my first post anymore

Province of Negros Occidental Oct 15, 2010 at 9:46 PM

How could i get to SEMINIO Street Barangay Zone 6, Pulupandan Negros Occidental from the new Silay airport? i am to visit someone and it would be my first time in negros. please help me. GOD bless!

3 Answers Oct 27, 2010 at 11:14 PM
    • GalleinG's Profile Photo

escalante

Province of Negros Occidental Jul 13, 2010 at 4:51 AM

I am heading to Escalante and was wondering if it is safe to do so? Would also like to know where to visit in this reigon as a tourist. Any other tips would be great aswell.

4 Answers Jul 19, 2010 at 7:51 AM
    • hi

Sagay May 12, 2010 at 9:53 PM

tag pila ang price sang room nyo lowest to highest at ano ang mga facilities nga ara each room?? kung halimbawa magpa book aga like 4 months earlier para december 2010 may discount kamo???

please kindly reply,

vanessa

8 Answers May 18, 2010 at 11:11 PM
    • ferry services

Province of Negros Occidental Mar 3, 2010 at 8:07 PM

i need 2 go manila 2 bacolod want 2 go by ferry cant get an em addresss 4 negros nav... that works just need price scheduals also any commments re this trip please

1 Answer Mar 3, 2010 at 9:43 PM
    • eiggernaut's Profile Photo

Please help with tentative travel itinerary! Thanks!

Province of Negros Occidental Sep 8, 2009 at 2:21 AM

Hi!

My friends and I will be coming to Negros Occidental through Bacolod on December 4 2009 until December 7 2009. Ours will be a backpacking vacation, so we're most likely using local transportation (with the convenient option of a taxi thrown in when really needed).

Our tentative itinerary is as follows:

December 4

Arrival 210 pm Silay Airport
      300 pm check in at Bacolod Pension
      330 pm proceed to Talisay Ruins
      430 pm arrive at Talisay Ruins
      600 pm leave for Bacolod for dinner
      700 pm dinner at one of the inasal shops
      1000 pm back at the pension

December 5

600 am leave for Ceres Southbound terminal
      7am to 12 noon travel by bus to Sipalay City
      12 nn to 1230 pm travel to resort

Stay in Sipalay for two days

December 7
      500 am leave resort for bus station
      6am to 11am travel by bus to Bacolod City
      12nn lunch at Pala-pala, shop for pasalubong
      150pm check in at Silay Airport for the 250 pm flight back

Our other option is to go directly to Sipalay City once we arrive at the airport, but I'm concerned that we will not be arriving until evening at Montilla, the jump off point to Langub Beach. The tricycles and the bancas may not be available as late as 9pm. This option would be the most practical in terms of time, but I'm a little concerned that we could be stranded.

We really want to stay at least 2 nights in Sipalay so the long commute will be worth it. We have been there before, but only for day trip and using private transportation.

I hope someone who is more familar with traveling to Sipalay can help us get our schedules in order. Thanks a lot!

2 Answers Sep 10, 2009 at 2:26 AM
    • Scuba Diving

Sagay Jun 8, 2009 at 2:12 AM

Is there a diving site in Sagay?

1 Answer Jun 10, 2009 at 3:26 AM
    • snorkeling

Sagay May 16, 2009 at 4:09 PM

how is the snorkeling off sagay city compared to ,say, panglao island off bohol or apo island off dumaguete?

• kennygee55's Profile Photo

planning to travel to la carlota city negros

Province of Negros Occidental May 8, 2009 at 7:46 PM

Am trying to find information on bacpacking reasonable rates flights n accommadation (hostels)in the La carlota city (negros) region...would be greatful for any tips advice on cheap flights ...best deals and ...planning to travel late june 25th to the 10 july of this year..

ANYONE GOING THERE soon enjoy you stay ...have a great trip..

Kenny....woodstock802@yahoo.com

• pepe group

Sipalay Oct 16, 2008 at 9:49 AM

Hi there.We are three peoples group from finland and we are going to sipalay next january. I would be wery grateful for all tips and advises comming from someone who has been there ...huts..things to do and see... beaches and so on.we are coming from north luzon..clark airport ? is there a connection to any airport close to sipalay? if there is what is the fastest way to get sipalay after....thank you.

1 Answer Oct 16, 2008 at 10:36 AM
    • archrgl's Profile Photo

directions and preparations...

Victorias Aug 20, 2008 at 5:38 PM

how to go to gawahon??? the place is nice but how to go there is my problem....
      what are the amenities available? should i bring my own food or there is a place to buy there? thanks

• sirenna's Profile Photo

Takatukah Resort

Sipalay Apr 20, 2007 at 5:02 AM

Any feedback on this place? Is there a website?

2 Answers Mar 13, 2008 at 11:07 PM
    • realmercy's Profile Photo

Help!! with some directions

Sipalay Mar 19, 2007 at 1:01 PM

This August I will be taking my vacation in the Philippines with Cebu City kind of being my center of travel. Wow... Sipalay sounds like a beautiful place to visit but how would I get there from Cebu City? Also anything special happening there in August someone would want to be sure to attend? Thanks for the help.

1 Answer Mar 19, 2007 at 3:56 PM
    • Anyone been to Sipalay?

Sipalay May 5, 2006 at 9:00 AM

I'm goin to Bacolod in July and I'm thinking of going to Sipalay. Has any VTers been there? From what I've read, it's about 4 hours travel from Bacolod. It sounds really long, but if the beaches are really nice, it should be worth it. Are there any other nice beaches close to Bacolod? Thanks.

2 Answers Feb 22, 2008 at 8:52 PM
    • boracay vacation

Asia Apr 1, 2006 at 6:21 PM

good morning. our family will be travelling this coming june from manila to boracay,via roxas , boracay to bohol via cebu. how do we get to these destinations at the lowest possible budget that we can afford on an 9days travel. thanks so much.

1 Answer Apr 1, 2006 at 10:06 PM
    • sirenna's Profile Photo

Getting There...

Sipalay Feb 15, 2006 at 3:37 AM

Can anyone tell me what is the easiest way to get to the island? I'll be coming from Boracay by land and ferry. What is the nearest large city or town to Sipalay? Thanks.

4 Answers Apr 26, 2006 at 7:39 PM
    • beach resorts...

Province of Negros Occidental May 5, 2005 at 10:00 AM

my family soon to be in Bacolod for a vacation can anyone please recommend any beach resorts closer to Bacolod City? thanks.....