change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• richguy52's Profile Photo

Macarthur statue I.D.s

Province of Leyte Nov 12, 2013 at 11:39 AM

who are the three americans that are statued in the pool but are never named in any article?

2 Answers Nov 12, 2013 at 4:43 PM
    • water resources of matag-ob

Matag-ob Feb 24, 2013 at 9:29 PM

where is the source of the water in matag-ob

• Liloan Port

Province of Leyte Nov 10, 2011 at 9:25 AM

hi, is there any hotel, resort or any accommodation near Liloan Port? I would like to spend one day to Southern Leyte before we proceed to Tacloban city? thanks in advance.

2 Answers Nov 13, 2011 at 11:32 PM
    • leopard pension house

Leyte Oct 1, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Hi all,

Looking for the phone number / contact details of Leopard pension house in hilongos. I'm looking for a place to stay on my trip to Leyte. Any help appricated.

Thanks

J

• transportation from Tacloban airport to Maasin

Maasin Nov 14, 2010 at 4:56 AM

How can I get to Maasin from Tacloban airport and how long does it take, how much is it.

3 Answers Nov 17, 2010 at 7:04 AM
    • HOTELS

Province of Leyte Jul 21, 2010 at 10:44 PM

HELLO EVERYONE,IS THERE ANY HOTELS,RESORTS OR ANY ACCOMMODATION IN VILLABA,PALOMPON,TABANGO?PLAN TO TRAVEL THERE THIS YEAR?THANK YOU

• How long in Leyte?

Leyte Mar 3, 2010 at 12:43 AM

I am coming to the Philippines for just over 3 weeks and thinking of visiting Leyte as well as the usual delights of the Philippines, how many nights do you suggest I stay in Leyte? Also what do you recommend that I must see when in Leyte?

2 Answers Nov 19, 2012 at 11:58 AM
    • itineray for 1 week ased in Ormoc

Province of Leyte Nov 7, 2008 at 1:49 AM

Hi!

My friends and I are going to be in Ormoc for a week this December.

Can you please recommend places to go to nearby.\

Thank you!

• npamo's Profile Photo

Day Trip to Digyo Island in Inopacan, Leyte

Province of Leyte Oct 27, 2008 at 5:18 PM

Hi! We're going to Tacloban early next year and plan to go to Digyo Island in Inopacan, Leyte for a day trip. We plan to go there early morning and leave late in the afternoon. Can anyone give advice on how to get there via public transport from Tacloban and how much it would cost? Thanks

5 Answers May 25, 2009 at 6:17 PM
    • petermac's Profile Photo

Biliran Island - Philippines

Biliran Island Dec 6, 2007 at 12:55 AM

Hi, just wondering what people think of Biliran Island as a get-away destination for a week. I am wishing to do nothing really except relax amongst the nature of waterfalls and scenic views if possible. Anyone who has suggestions of places to stay / visit would be appreciated. I am looking for a nice resort of types, and maybe not a true budget but certainly not overboard in price too. Looking forward to receiving some informative responses .. Peter from Australia

2 Answers Apr 5, 2010 at 6:37 AM
    • Travel Time from Tacloban to Biliran

Province of Leyte Nov 3, 2007 at 1:40 AM

Can someone please share with be the best and fastest way to Biliran? Cost? Travel time? Can one rent a car in Tacloban?

Thanks,
      Shogs

3 Answers Nov 19, 2012 at 12:00 PM
    • realmercy's Profile Photo

Need and apartment in Tacloban for 1 month!

Province of Leyte Oct 15, 2006 at 10:37 AM

I will be in arriving in Tacloban from the USA around December 29, 2006 and would like to rent a 2 bedroom apartment in the Tacloban area for about 30 days, can anyone help me with a rental or how much to expect to pay? Thanks

1 Answer Nov 15, 2007 at 2:44 PM
    • Translate

Province of Leyte Jun 9, 2006 at 6:33 PM

Just a couple more and I'm done. These are text left on my phone from my friends brother I think. jan.unsa rman Kanunay bhaton ninjo dha? Also Sos nile bsag wla ky lod ningtwag ko wha u spota unsa kahag injo ghobatiwla koy nkta mga ngilad unja gmay hgaw on pa. I hope I spelled them right. I think this is visayan.

2 Answers Jun 12, 2006 at 11:46 PM
    • Translate

Province of Leyte Jun 9, 2006 at 6:28 PM

I have one more. I do not know if it is the father speaking or someone else. About the child going to school. Dha pland go d paiskwelaha c' as aga btaw naa btaw c papa something like that. need some help.

3 Answers Jun 12, 2006 at 11:38 PM
    • Translate

Province of Leyte Jun 9, 2006 at 6:24 PM

I would like to know what this means. Hopefully I spell it right Apko sa Maasin ajaw ngtwag bsia di npod ka ktat. Also this it's a little longer. Nag tag 2tau plaang rnt kc og toanongan to k hnd pla yog myari.ang 2beg monthly 272 kog. Hope to get an answer quick. THX

20 Answers Jun 13, 2006 at 1:58 AM
    • Climate question!

Province of Leyte May 5, 2006 at 10:22 AM

Can anyone please please tell me what kind of climate i can expect in the Tacloban are between beginning of july until end of september?

I'm going to volunteer in Tacloban city for a month and I want to visit the beaches of Bohol and Boracay, and during my free time I'd like to swim in the sea and get a sun tan =) in other words just relax, so I wonder what period I should choose to go there if I want to avoid as much rain as possible and get as much sun as possible!

Thankful for any replies :)

PS. I will have many questions more later on when i decide whether I'm going for sure, but for now I'm interested in the weather.

6 Answers May 7, 2006 at 3:21 PM
    • henkvan's Profile Photo

Information and/or contact with someone in Biliran

Biliran Apr 5, 2006 at 11:48 PM

Hi,
      Is there someone out there in Biliran willing to email with me for a while. I am a retired journalist/travel writer planning a visit to Biliran around August 2006. I am married and as such not looking for a wife but welcome female e-friends from Biliran

1 Answer Apr 5, 2006 at 11:57 PM
    • American in Tacloban for the summer - needs help!

Leyte Apr 2, 2006 at 12:42 PM

Hello,

I am going to be living in Tacloban City from mid-April to mid-August. I have never been to the Philippines before. I am hoping anyone can give me practical information on living here ... what do I REALLY need to bring, and what should I buy when I get there? What are the most important things I need to know about staying safe, staying healthy and having fun? What are some of the beautiful outdoor areas in this part of the Philippines?

I appreciate any advice from the travelers on this forum. Thank you!

Lena

1 Answer Apr 4, 2006 at 2:07 AM
    • bike_packer's Profile Photo

Leyte-Cebu Roro Crossing

Province of Leyte Feb 25, 2006 at 12:22 AM

My family are planning to cross our van from Leyte to Cebu this summer. I would be very glad to get some info about the available routes we could take. I have heard that there are Roros landing at Bogo, Cebu (which is near Bantayan and Malapascua)coming from Leyte. In such case, where does in Leyte the Roro leaves? The Ormoc-Cebu crossing would be out of our planned way to Bantayan Island. There must be other way else.

• nightlife in tacloban

Leyte Apr 4, 2004 at 8:53 AM

hi,im volunteering in tacloban city, leyte this summer and im just trying to find out if anyone has been and could tell me about the nightlife as there is no information about it. happy travelling x

1 Answer May 10, 2004 at 9:48 AM