change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Province of Kalinga-Apayao Travel Answer Locations

• native style hotel accomadation

Province of Kalinga-Apayao Jan 18, 2014 at 10:06 AM

where can i find native style accomadation with internal modern style facilities like air con and hot water in kalinga

1 Answer Jan 18, 2014 at 6:01 PM
    • jellybattags's Profile Photo

batok tatoo-kalinga apayao

Province of Kalinga-Apayao Feb 3, 2013 at 11:06 PM

me and my husband are planning to go to kalinga to get our batok tatoo..is there a travel agency or a tour guide company that can help us make this happen..SAFE please help me !!!! thank you so much

• Marinellenieto's Profile Photo

Route from Apayao to Kalinga

Province of Kalinga-Apayao Jul 5, 2012 at 6:10 AM

Hello everyone! Just want to ask what mode of transportation can we take from Apayao going to Kalinga. How many hours the travel time would take? Thanks in advance. :)

5 Answers Jul 9, 2012 at 1:17 AM
    • Travel route to Lubuagan

Lubuagan Jun 22, 2009 at 5:35 AM

How do I get to Lubuagan from Manila? I prefer to travel by Air.

• nidajaramilloflores's Profile Photo

RE: Lubuagan Kalinga Apayao

Lubuagan Jun 8, 2009 at 11:50 PM

My husband & i are planning to go to Lubuagan for 3D-2N stay.the main destination that we want to visit is the fertility spring located at Lubuagan... then we want to explore & visit the beautiful places around Lubuagan.
      Kindly help me regarding the following inquiries
      1.How can we get there to Lubuagan?
      2. Place to stay at a reasonable price around P200-500 per night good for 2.
      3. place to eat?
      4. place to visit including on how we get there
      5. a good & helpful itenerany....
      6. Is the place near the Banawe rice Terraces & Sagada?

Thanks.
      btw...the main destination that we want to visit is the fertility sprint located at Lubuagan... then we want to explore & visit the beautiful place around Lubuagan.

6 Answers Jun 15, 2009 at 12:39 AM
    • marc09's Profile Photo

Tabuk

Province of Kalinga-Apayao Jun 6, 2009 at 8:36 AM

Hi! Does any one knows where to stay in Tabuk? Were planning to have a 1 night stay in tabuk after our ilocos-tuguegarao. And how many hours is it from tuguegarao since we brought a car on this tour?

2 Answers Jun 8, 2009 at 1:58 AM
    • Transportation from Tinglayan to Bangued

Province of Kalinga-Apayao Dec 8, 2008 at 8:11 AM

Hi,

We'll be arriving in Tuguerarao 26th Dec and leaving from Laoag on Jan 1st. We'd love to pass by the Kalinga region and do some (easy) hiking around there for a day or two.

I understand there is no regular bus service from Tinglayan to Bangued, but that the drive is beautiful (albeit very rough) and can be down in around 4-5 hours. Is it true that there is no public transportation? Does anybody know if it's possible to hire a car and driver in Tinglayan? What price should I expect to pay (we are 3 people)? Alternatively, we could consider hiring a car in Teguerarao and looping around Laoag - Claveria to return it, but without a driver it might be pretty dangerous?

Thanks to all for your tips!

4 Answers Dec 21, 2008 at 8:10 AM
    • question..

Province of Kalinga-Apayao Feb 28, 2008 at 4:58 AM

where to stay in apayao??wla kc ako mhnap kun saan ehh..nid it badly.tnx!!

• divingfinatic's Profile Photo

Luna town Kalinga-Apayao hotel called the Junction Luna Hotel

Province of Kalinga-Apayao Apr 18, 2007 at 10:05 PM

Can anyone help me contact the Junction Luna hotel in Luna town? It's in Kalinga-Apayao, near Abulug, Ballesteros, Aparri town.

In case you're in the Philippines and you can give me the hotel's phone number or any other helpful info, pls! be kind enough to text me their number. My Smart sim card # is 0918 567 2400.
      Salamat!