change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Province of Ilocos Sur Travel Answer Locations

• STay at Pagudpud

Vigan Jan 5, 2012 at 8:15 PM

is it advisable to stay overnight at Pagudpud, if not what would be the ideal number of hours to stay at pagudpud,.,

1 Answer Jan 6, 2012 at 12:34 AM
    • Where to eat and stay

Vigan Jan 5, 2012 at 7:38 PM

We do have a tight budget for our trip to vigan, Laoag and Pagudpud, I would just like to know where would be the best place to eat and stay that would fit our budget. and do you guys have any idea where's the best place to eat bagnet and pinakbet? and is it true that hotel tiffany has other charges besides their room rates?thanks in advance.

1 Answer Jan 5, 2012 at 8:10 PM
    • visiting vigan

Vigan Jan 5, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Hi, been reading your reviews on Grandpa's Inn in Vigan and I would appreciate it if you could furnish us their contact nos..Thanks...

2 Answers Jan 5, 2012 at 6:20 PM
    • planning to visit LAOAG-VIGAN_ PAGUDPUD

Vigan Jan 5, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Hi, i find this site very helpful so I was wondering if you could help me plan our trip this coming March, We will be arriving at LAOAG Airport by 5:30 pm of MArch 10 and will be leaving by March 12 at 5:pm. where would be the first place that we could visit, considering the time of our arrival, hope you could help me to have an itinerary for this trip since we wanted to visit this three places. Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Jan 5, 2012 at 6:41 PM
    • Planning a Laoag-Vigan-Pagudpod for our Wedding Anniversary

Vigan Dec 5, 2011 at 7:18 AM

Hi everyone, hope someone can help me patiently. Jan. 22, 2012 will be our 1st year anniversary, me and my hubby are planning to celebrate it in Vigan.

We are planning to start travelling on Friday night, Jan. 20 (would that be okay?) and will be going home on Monday morning, Jan. 23.

Can anyone give me a good itinerary for the said date?
      which would be better for the budget of 10k for both of us, by land or by air going to Laoag?

We are both newbies so I will really appreciate your help. We don't want to avail tour packages because they are very expensive.

Thanks in advance!

11 Answers Jan 13, 2012 at 3:25 AM
    • how much will i spend in vigan for a two day one night stay in vigan?

Vigan Oct 23, 2011 at 6:36 PM

good day to all, a question was posted for a 6k budget stay in vigan, my question is how much will be the ideal budget for a visit in vigan? by the way we are on a budget my wife and I, and a rough estimate including useful tips will be highly appreciated.. thanks!

6 Answers Nov 13, 2011 at 4:59 PM
    • ILOCOS nov 13-15

Vigan Oct 23, 2011 at 11:45 AM

my bestfriend and i will be backpacking the ilocos regions this november 13-15. we only booked cebupac LAOAG-MNLa flyt going home.. whats the best itenerary? manila-pagupod-vigan or manila-vigan-pagudpod..?

9 Answers Nov 13, 2011 at 5:00 PM
    • itineraries please,...

Vigan Sep 22, 2011 at 10:28 AM

Hi,

My fiancee and i will visit vigan on nov.28 to 30,2011. Please help us complete our itineraries. We will arrive at Laoag airport at 8:30 pm, where is the best but cheap place to stay in laoag?and what is the 1st place to visit since were at laoag and we want to explore vigan and pagudpod, by the way,we will just ride a bus when we go back to manila.

Thanks!

• VIGAN INNS

Vigan Sep 21, 2011 at 11:21 PM

Me and my girlfriend wants to go to Vigan next week. We only have 6K budget. I read the replies from this forum and saw that there is an Inn where you can stay for a night for P500. Is it P500/room or P500 per head?

Can someone suggest what to do there to enjoy the trip given our budget is only 6K?

Thanks in advance..

6 Answers Oct 3, 2011 at 5:52 PM
    • Vigan to Pagudpud. Where to get Bus.

Vigan Sep 21, 2011 at 9:31 PM

Is there a trip from the Bus Terminals in Vigan going to Pagudpud or do I have to go to Laoag first ?

1 Answer Oct 4, 2011 at 5:44 AM
    • How to go to Baguio from Vigan by public transport ?

Vigan Sep 21, 2011 at 12:55 AM

Planning to visit Vigan this November then go to Baguio. What bus lines go to Baguio from Vigan and where can I find the bus station ?

2 Answers Oct 3, 2011 at 10:11 PM
    • how much?? :)

Vigan Sep 14, 2011 at 1:14 AM

hello im maureen love 1st year college student. ;)
      hmm i just want to ask lang po sna if kung saan sa vigan yung may pinaka cheap trvel inn but clean and comportable ..
      tyka if it was safe to travel alone?? :)

2 Answers Sep 15, 2011 at 1:47 AM
    • Can you help me

Vigan Aug 30, 2011 at 8:11 PM

My friends and I are planning to go to Vigan this October 2011, I'm just wondering what Bus Line should we take from Manila going to Vigan, a cheap fare would be very helpful for we're in a tight budget trip. Thank you. P

9 Answers Oct 1, 2011 at 1:51 PM
    • peeann's Profile Photo

Partas bus station to Cabugao Beach Resort

Vigan Aug 1, 2011 at 9:36 PM

Hi! I'm planning to go to Vigan this Sept. 2011 and choose to stay in Cabugao Beach Resort. Kindly take a moment to answer my questions.

1.) What’s the best way to get to Cabugao beach resort from Partas bus station & how long it will take? Also how much it will cost?
      2.) From Cabugao beach resort, what vehicle should I take going to Vigan city proper and vice versa?
      Thank you & have a good day! 

3 Answers Oct 4, 2011 at 5:52 AM
    • Rent Car In Vigan, Ilocos Sur???

Vigan Jul 15, 2011 at 11:06 PM

I HOPE SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME SOME RENT A cAR PHONE # OR EMAIL ADDRESS IN iLOCOS sUR...

3 Answers Aug 4, 2011 at 10:26 PM
    • travel time

Vigan Jul 7, 2011 at 2:07 AM

How long doeas it take to travel from San Fernando, La Union to Vigan, Ilocos Sur?

2 Answers Oct 1, 2011 at 2:03 PM
    • Sunrise Resorts in Narvacan Why They Dont Have Pictures In The Net

Narvacan Jul 3, 2011 at 1:25 AM

I want To See What Its Look Like The Resorts
      They Call Sun Rise Resorts In Narvacan?

2 Answers Jul 5, 2011 at 12:03 AM
    • msajr69's Profile Photo

best place to stay

Vigan Apr 25, 2011 at 11:48 PM

what would you recommend to be the best place to stay in vigan?

a) Vigan Plaza
      b) Hotel Salcedo
      c) Villa Angela

thanks.

3 Answers Apr 26, 2011 at 9:33 PM

bus

Vigan Apr 25, 2011 at 6:38 PM

is there a bus from vigan going to laoag city?

if yes, how much is the fare and what are the bus schedules?

thanks!

3 Answers Apr 27, 2011 at 12:20 AM
    • big help..thanks

Vigan Apr 1, 2011 at 5:41 PM

hi there..we'll be arriving in laoag airport in about 7pm, can we get a bus or public vehicle to transfer us from laoag to vigan?...many thanks:)

1 Answer Apr 26, 2011 at 6:10 AM
    • taonggala's Profile Photo

Ilocos Region Tour

Province of Ilocos Sur Mar 8, 2011 at 3:49 AM

Hi,
      My friend and I are planning a tour in Ilocos Region from May 6 to may 11, 2011. Please help me with my itinerary by answering the following questions;
      1. ang first stop sana sa santiago cove im just wondering if the resorts is already open as early as 5 - 6 am? and may cheap accomodation kaya for backpackers, and ano yung mga pwede pang gawin dito like pwede kaya kaming magpunta sa tabacco farm and pano magpunta dun? what are their specialties and famous for????....
      2 and then the next day is vigan tour naman what are things to do in vigan and places to see and dito ba yung may magandang falls (sana po may makapagsabi kung san meron)san may accomodation for backpackers rate lang at kung ano pa po yung kailangan naming maexperience pwede pong pakilagay na rin.
      3 laoag, same din po ano yung mga pwedeng puntahansaan may cheap accomodation and yung mga places na pupuntahan
      4 pagudpud and bangui same din po yung mga questions ko and kung may mga suggestion pa kayo gusto ko kasi pag pumunta sa isang place lilibutin ko na lahat par worth it ang experience....

Thanks...:))

3 Answers Mar 8, 2011 at 9:20 PM

hotel

Vigan Feb 28, 2011 at 6:21 PM

which hotel would you recommend? VIGAN PLAZA HOTEL or HOTEL SALCEDO DE VIGAN?

transportation

Vigan Feb 14, 2011 at 7:59 PM

what buses can we ride from vigan to laoag?

what are the trip schedule of the buses?

• mitchaves's Profile Photo

to my dear friends....i need your help..

Vigan Feb 10, 2011 at 5:02 AM

We will be in Loaog City on March 15 at 2:25pm .
      Our tour plan --- Loaog City, Vigan City, Pagudpud, Benguet to Bagio City.

what would be the nice Inn you may recommend in Loaog?

how many days we have to spend in Loaog starts @ 4pm tour - Vigan city and Pagudpud?

I need a sequence of guides..from day 1 to 2..

where in laoag can we ride a bus going to vigan?

where in Vigan can we ride a bus going to Benguet?

thank you...

2 Answers Feb 11, 2011 at 2:19 AM
    • Ancestral House

Vigan Feb 9, 2011 at 8:42 PM

Can somebody recommend me a Ancestral House in Vigan?
      How much per day?

2 Answers Mar 5, 2011 at 1:58 AM
    • newbie320's Profile Photo

Vigan Tour

Vigan Feb 3, 2011 at 11:47 PM

Hello VT'ers,
      Will arrive in Vigan on a Saturday night around 7pm (ETA) and will stay til Sunday noon time before heading back to Laoag to catch the 9pm flight back to Manila.

For Sat evening, what things can i still do at that time? Here's my rough draft of the itinerary:

Saturday:

7pm - arrival at Vigan / check in at accommodation - either Grandpa's or Cordillera's - which one is better?
      8pm - Calle Crisologo tour (i am not sure on the nearby places here but what else can i include?)
      - Ancestral House/Heritage Village

Sunday:
      7am - continuation of Vigan tour (please advise on the sequence):

- Fr Jose Burgos Museum / Crisologo Museum (try empanada at plaza burgos / Crisologo Museum is at the far end of Crisologo Street)
      - Plaza Salcedo
      - Bantay Tower and St Augustine Church and Belfry
      - Burnayan (Vigan House of Pottery)
      - Chavit Singson’s Baluarte
      - Syquia Mansion
      - Hidden Garden
      - Juan Luna Shrine

12nn - check out then lunch
      1pm - travel to Laoag - pls advise on the sequence as well:
      - Paoay Church
      - La Paz Sand Dunes
      - Paoay Lake
      - Malacanang of the North
      - Fort Ilocandia
      - Batac Mausoleum and Marcos Museum -> is this open even on a Sunday?
      - Batac Church
      - Aurora Park
      - Tobacco Monopoly Monument

thanks in advance for your replies :)

hotel/resort recommedations

Vigan Feb 1, 2011 at 12:33 AM

What hotel would you recommend in Vigan?

What resort would you recommend in Pagudpud?

2 Answers Feb 1, 2011 at 11:08 PM

travel time

Vigan Jan 27, 2011 at 8:55 PM

what is the travel time from laoag city to pagudpud?

what is the travel time from laoag city to vigan?

4 Answers Jan 30, 2011 at 9:10 PM
    • where can i find this burnay?

Vigan Oct 13, 2010 at 8:01 AM

where can i find this burnay? thanks

3 Answers Oct 13, 2010 at 10:57 PM
    • iza21's Profile Photo

Can anyone give us a tip about the fares in touring laoag, vigan & pagudpud?

Vigan Sep 13, 2010 at 4:56 AM

Can anyone give us a tip about the fares in touring laoag, vigan & pagudpud?

We are going to stay in Saud Beach, Pagudpud. How can we tour Pagudpud and how much do you think will it cost if we commute to the different sights/spots there? Same thing going to Laoag & Vigan... Please give us specific details about the fares and vehicles that we can ride. Thanks!