change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rental Cars?

Subic Aug 18, 2015 at 2:13 PM

Hi,
      Is there any places in Subic to rent a car or SUV?

more
    • Bridge in Siargao

Siargao Island Aug 18, 2015 at 1:45 AM

Hi

Is there anyone in the General Luna/Dapa/Cloud 9 region who is interested in playing. or learning , the game of bridge

Anthony Lusk

more
    • Hugball's Profile Photo

Surroundins for cheap

Tacloban Aug 19, 2015 at 8:50 AM

hey again guys,

for christmas and new year i will stay tacloban with my gf family.

i want take them to some nice resort, is there any near tacloban? or some 4-5 star hotel or restaurant? something that they will never forget, and which aint too far

more
    • FX vans in Kalibo going to Kalibo beyond 7:30pm

Philippines Aug 18, 2015 at 4:10 PM

Are there FX vans or private vehicles bound for Iloilo in Kalibo which operate beyond 7:30pm?

more
    • kelseygball's Profile Photo

Route Ideas!

Philippines Aug 11, 2015 at 8:31 AM

Simple question, I have a month in Philippines give or take. Just wanted to hear some routes that travelers have taken to see the country, favorite places, recommendations, etc. I'm open to anything. I'm a budget backpacker, probably coming in from Vietnam, think that's the most logical place to travel in from? I will be traveling around SE Asia from November 2015 to March 2016.
      thanks in advance :)

more
    • Motorbike rental Iloilo?

Iloilo City Aug 2, 2015 at 8:23 AM

Is it possible to rent a motorbike 100/125 cc for a week in Iloilo, if possible please links or sites.

Thank you.

more
    • Bridge in Siargao

Siargao Island Aug 18, 2015 at 1:48 AM

Hi

Is there anyone interested in the General Luna/Dapa/Cloud 9 region on Siargao island who is interested in playing or learning to play the game of bridge,

Anthony Lusk

more
    • a passenger in wheelchair

Cagayan de Oro City Aug 24, 2015 at 6:47 AM

How is it possible to travel to Cagayan de Oro from Cebu or vice versa, with a company in a wheelchair?

more
    • Wiyana's Profile Photo

Does anyone know what life is like for a single Mum in Angeles City?

Angeles City Jul 29, 2015 at 8:41 PM

Hello Everyone!

My teenage kids and I will be in Angeles city soon and are looking at the possibility of attending Westfields International School. Can anyone please let me know their opinion on what life could be like for a family like us? Your advice and feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards
      Viona.

more
    • Ireton, Iowa to Manila, Philippines

Manila 8 hours ago

Anyone knows the cheapest and easiest way to book for tickets to Manila? I'll be coming from Iowa. It's gonna be my first time to visit the country. And actually, it's also my first time travelling. I'll be spending 10 days there, preferably month of November - December.

more
    • mosaka's Profile Photo

Boracay Island airports to fly back home international

Philippines Aug 26, 2015 at 10:29 PM

Hello travellers,
      1) Does Boracay Island has international flight or I have to fly to Manila then continue my international home journey?

2) From where/which airport can I fly from Boracay to Manila so then I can continue my international home flight?

Any airport advice from Boracay to Manila would be appreciated

Cheers :-)

more
    • Hugball's Profile Photo

Surroundins for cheap

Cebu City Aug 19, 2015 at 8:47 AM

hey guys,

now that my palawan trip is booked, i'm plannin spend 2 days in cebu.

what is there to see and in near surroundings, which wont cost too much and still nice/enjoyable?

more
    • mosaka's Profile Photo

Palawan or Boracay island?

Philippines Yesterday

Please advice as I can only pick one between Palawan or Boracay for December and my question is how are these two islands different? I'm not clubbing late drinking type of lady, but I like a drink here and there and shops, water or nature activities etc.
      I'm not worry about transportation, hotel etc I know Dec is busy time, everything is set done, my part is only to pick one direction.
      Crowd, touristy, loudness, locals anything about these two islands would be appreciated.
      I heard, 'only heard' that Palawan is boring (some say I get bored) and Palawan is touristy loud, partying. Is it True?!?!
      Advise please please as I have to decide final.
      Thank you soooo much
      Cheers

more
    • No Question Title

Philippines Jul 31, 2015 at 10:39 AM

Hello ;-)
      My daughter and I are planning a trip to the Philippines for the duration of 22-23 days and could use some serious help from you all ;-)
      After arriving from Copenhagen in Manila we take a domestic flight to Kalibo on Panay Island. We want to travel from Kalibo to Iloilo along the west coast (Antique) and would want to do this in our own pace, so we would love to rent a scooter/motorbike (100/125cc), but finding a place where to rent one with pick up in Kalibo and drop of in Iloilo is nowhere to be found......any idea's? The reason why would like to rent is because we want to stop where we want, for sightseeing and pics and so on.
      From Iloilo we want to travel to Dumaguete and dive for 2 days at Apo Island. Then take the ferry to Oslob for a dive with whale sharks and after that take a ferry to Bohol/Panglao for some sightseeing and diving at Ballicasag Island and Pamilican Island. Besides our rental problem, I would also love to hear about how to get from Oslob to Bohol without having to go trough Cebu City. But any info about sights and things we should not miss is very much appreciated. We like one relaxing day at the beach, but are more the active kind and would like to see and explore things and places.

Thank you and kind regards

Eric

more

Popular Province of Ilocos Sur Travel Answer Locations

• 10k budget for 2?

Vigan Apr 29, 2015 at 6:58 PM

My boyfriend and i were planning to go to vigan for 3 days and 2 nights. Is 10k enough? Including the transportation

2 Answers Aug 15, 2015 at 8:21 AM
    • Travelling from Vigan to Banaue

Vigan Apr 14, 2015 at 4:36 PM

Hi would anyone know if it is possible to get a direct bus from Vigan to Banaue?
      Thanks

3 Answers Apr 15, 2015 at 6:18 AM
    • Bus to Pasay

Vigan Feb 13, 2015 at 3:07 AM

Hello,
      are there any (Night-)Busses from Vigan to Pasay (with schedules)? Is 10hrs. correct for the duration of the trip?
      I can only find connections from Vigan to Quezon City or Sampaloc...

5 Answers Feb 13, 2015 at 5:10 PM
    • Private car/van with english speaking driver needed

Vigan Jan 20, 2015 at 1:56 PM

Can somebody give me a quote and indicate what kind of car/van for 2Pax they provide for the following itinerary:

2 March: Arrival Laoag, p/up at airport, city tour and sightseeing in/around Laoag. Proceed to Vigan, d/off at hotel in Vigan.

3 March: no services required.

4 March: P/up at hotel in Vigan, whole day tour to Pagudpud visiting sights en route and in Pagudpud. Return to Laoag with d/off at airport for evening flight.

End of services.

Simply need quote for private transportation w/english speaking driver only; entrance fees, hotels etc. are on personal account.

4 Answers Jan 21, 2015 at 11:58 AM
    • wedding anniversary celebration

Vigan Dec 28, 2014 at 11:34 PM

Which restaurant would you recommend for a wedding anniversary celebration with family and friends - around 20 people? with international standards ?

2 Answers Jan 5, 2015 at 5:11 AM
    • How much pocket money in peso/pound will I need, and can anybody recommend a cheap accomodation?

Vigan Nov 27, 2014 at 3:24 AM

Im planning to visit Vigan City between April/May 2015 for 2 nights... I'd just like to do some sight seeing with my boyfriend and eat out. Not looking to have an expensive stay as weve planned to see other places in the Philippines... Just trying to plan ahead and there is not much online about Vigan city prices etc... So if anybody can give me a rough idea on how much money I should take and if there are any b&bs or lodges that are at a reasonable price that will be great :)

5 Answers Nov 28, 2014 at 8:07 AM
    • Sagada - Vigan - Laoag

Vigan Aug 17, 2014 at 8:03 PM

We are anticipating to arrive in Sagada by 1pm Oct. 2 at the latest coming from Batad. We would like to stay in Sagada for 2N. After Sagada, we would like to continue onwards to VIGAN - LAOAG. I've been researching online...this seems to be the hardest part Sagada - Vigan. Could anyone guide us. I've read somewhere that we could Cervantes route.. I think this would be our faster option. I know we can go to Baguio, but we would really like to AVOID Baguio.

Could anyone tell us where we could take the bus/jeep/trike leaving Sagada that will take us to Cervantes-Tagudin-Vigan? And what time must we catch the bus/jeep/trike for I know there are very few travelling that direction. Would hate to miss it.

Any suggestion is helpful.

Thank you

5 Answers Aug 18, 2014 at 2:38 PM
    • paulo_collection's Profile Photo

vigan accommodation

Vigan Aug 1, 2014 at 1:42 AM

looking for room in Vigan 2 nights 3nights Baguio just only reasonable price but comfortable

5 Answers Aug 27, 2014 at 7:19 PM
    • paulocollection's Profile Photo

Trip to vigan

Vigan Jul 10, 2014 at 5:14 PM

Im planning to Vigan is there a flight Manila to Vigan?

11 Answers Jul 13, 2014 at 5:38 PM
    • overnight staying in candon plaza lodge

Candon May 15, 2014 at 4:09 PM

How much will pay of 3 person in staying overnight in candon?

1 Answer May 15, 2014 at 4:57 PM
    • kemtots's Profile Photo

vigan day tour

Vigan May 8, 2014 at 6:04 AM

how long does it take to tour around vigan and see all tourist spots?

8 Answers May 14, 2014 at 7:58 AM
    • Tagudin-Cervantes - Sabangan road

Cervantes Nov 27, 2013 at 5:33 AM

Has anyone driven from Banaue through to Vigan on the Tagudin-Cervantes - Sabangan road ? Is it safe to do so if possible ?

3 Answers Nov 28, 2013 at 6:03 AM
    • Aluling bridge

Cervantes Nov 26, 2013 at 5:19 PM

hello, has the Aluling Bridge been completed yet ? does anyone have pictures of the completed bridge they could share ?

2 Answers Nov 27, 2013 at 5:30 AM
    • Vigan to sta. maria

Province of Ilocos Sur Oct 15, 2013 at 12:28 AM

How long is the travel time from vigan to sta. maria ilocos sur? What transportation should we take going there? would it also be reasonable to just stay in vigan than in sta. maria? how far is the city hall of sta. maria?

2 Answers Oct 15, 2013 at 6:57 AM
    • Lourdesgm's Profile Photo

laoag-vigan-pagudpud tour

Vigan Mar 22, 2013 at 7:27 AM

Please suggest what are the places we must see first, we will be arriving in laoag airport at 3pm april 30 and we will be leaving May 2, at 1pm. We want to see vigan and pagudpud and have short tour in laoag. We are only 3 . Please help us to have our itenerary. Thank you

9 Answers Aug 26, 2014 at 9:07 PM
    • Taking a dog on a bus?

Province of Ilocos Sur Mar 21, 2013 at 9:00 AM

My gf wants to travel from Manila to Ilocos Sur with her daughter and a small dog. This was ok on severral other occasions but now she has been refused by three bus companies because of new rules against dogs. Can this be true? How does anyone transport a dog in the Philippines? She has no other option.

3 Answers Mar 21, 2013 at 3:02 PM
    • sylviavosotros's Profile Photo

clark - baguio-vigan

Vigan Mar 13, 2013 at 9:30 AM

1. pls. give directions travelling from clark -baguio - vigan- by private car. thanks
      2. aside from baguio is there any other tourist spot/destination to drop by from clark going to vigan?
      3. how about short-cuts from clark going to vigan?

2 Answers Mar 16, 2013 at 7:01 AM
    • how much is the rate?

Candon Mar 7, 2013 at 12:03 AM

5 Answers Mar 9, 2013 at 2:51 PM
    • Transportation to Vigan

Vigan Nov 11, 2012 at 7:13 PM

We are from Cebu City. We plan to make a side-trip to Vigan as soon as we are done with our transaction in Manila. Does Partas Bus Lines have a sleeper bus bound for Vigan? How much does it cost going to Vigan on an aircon bus? Do we have to make a booking or we can board the bus anytime we wish? I understand we can take the bus at Cubao Quezon City? May I have the contact number of Partas Bus Lines.

4 Answers Nov 20, 2012 at 9:42 PM
    • VIGAN-LAOAG-PAGUDPUD INQUIRIES

Vigan Sep 6, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Inquiries

we're going to Vigan-Laoag-Pagudpud next week I just have a few question what to do when we get there.
      I know that its easy to check places in Vigan cause its a small town.

Laoag Inquiries

1. Is there a Bus terminal in Vigan going directly to Laoag?
      2. When we ride a Bus, where should we drop-off?
      2. What places should we see in Laoag? We have a whole day before we go to Pagudpud.
      3. How do we get to the places in Laoag? any suggestion which to go first and what to ride.

Pagudpud Inquiries

1. What Bus should we ride going to Pagudpud from Laoag? and where should we drop-off?
      2. How do we get to Saud Beach?
      3. Any suggestion where to stay for 2 days and 2 nights in Saud Beach? a Cheap but clean place will do. If you know the rates, please let me know.

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

• sleeper bus from vigan-manila

Vigan Jul 19, 2012 at 7:03 PM

hi to all, i was just wondering if Partas have a sleeper bus from Vigan to Manila? Coz we'll be attending a wedding on Dec 15, 2012. And right after the wedding we have to go back to Manila for another wedding. So i was wondering if what bus to take (sleeper bus if possible) so that we could rest on our way back to Manila. I dont want to attend a wedding looking haggard :) thanks for any inputs :)

2 Answers Jul 19, 2012 at 8:10 PM
    • vigan tour from tarlac

Vigan Jun 10, 2012 at 3:17 AM

how long is the travel by bus from tarlac to vigan? which bus company is operating and what's the schedule?

3 Answers Jun 10, 2012 at 11:39 PM
    • cutymirs's Profile Photo

please help

Vigan Jun 6, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Hi Guys we are planning to visit Vigan by August First week with my friends.We are currently living in General Santos City,Can you please share some information about the transportation in getting to Vigan.I heard that they just have twice a week flight ( Manila to Vigan)Wish to get the specific location for the bus terminal as option coz we want to save at the same time.

Were planning to have a 3 to 4 days trip because after Vigan ,we would like to visit Cebu.
      please hope you can share a copy of iterinary for the Vigan Trip.Thank you so much and God bless.

9 Answers Jun 13, 2012 at 1:30 AM
    • jessalo's Profile Photo

CHEAP TRICYCLE TOUR IN PAGUDPOD!!!

Vigan Jun 3, 2012 at 4:26 AM

Hi guys! I would like to ask if you know a tricycle driver that offers a cheap tour to the North and South side of Pagudpod... I have read a blog and it cost them 600 for each person for a whole day tour... That's too expensive for us.. And besides, we cannot afford to spend the wholeday for the tour since we will be leaving in the afternoon for Vigan... Please help guys... Thanks.

6 Answers Jun 6, 2012 at 5:34 PM
    • Route

Vigan May 30, 2012 at 8:03 PM

We will be coming from baguio and we plan to stay in Vigan for 2 nights, what bus company will you suggest that we take from Baguio to Vigan and how many hours is the travel time? thanks

5 Answers Jun 2, 2012 at 7:00 PM
    • melsmangun's Profile Photo

Manila-Laoag-Pagudpud-Laoag-Vigan-Manila

Vigan May 28, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Hey,

I'm from Indonesia and will be going solo to Ilocos Region in this June. So, my plan will be taking the Florida's sleeper bus to Laoag and arrive at the next morning. Then, I will be staying for 1 night in Laoag. Little bit confused with the schedule there, whether moving around in Laoag first then heading to Pagudpud and going back at night to Laoag, or vice versa (departing to Pagudpud at morning then going back to Laoag around 3 pm). The next morning, I'll be heading to Vigan and having a daily tour. I'm planning to go back to Manila at night by bus, therefore I can still experience the night life of Vigan.

My questions:
      - Does the itinerary seem possible for you?
      - Is there any bus from Vigan to Manila that leaving around 10 pm? Can I take the sleeper bus from Vigan to Manila?
      - Do you have any recommendation for a cheap (but good) tour in those 3 cities?
      - How can I reach the Florida's terminal in Manila?

Many thanks for your help. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

21 Answers May 29, 2012 at 9:38 PM
    • souvenir

Vigan May 20, 2012 at 9:28 PM

what's the best souvenir from vigan?

4 Answers May 25, 2012 at 1:38 AM
    • The Best in Vigan

Vigan May 20, 2012 at 8:42 PM

What's the best thing to do in Vigan?

15 Answers Sep 9, 2012 at 11:39 PM
    • jessalo's Profile Photo

Laoag to Vigan to Pagudpod

Vigan May 17, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Hi guys! My friends and I will be going to Vigan this June. From Manila, we will arrive in Laoag at 9pm. Is there still a trip for Vigan during this time? We plan to stay there for the night. Then we will be leaving in the morning for Pagudpod. How can we get there from Vigan? How long is the travel time? Guys, Im so desperate to know the answers.. Thank you so much.

9 Answers May 23, 2012 at 5:56 AM
    • enghong's Profile Photo

Tour Guide in Vigan

Vigan May 3, 2012 at 6:08 PM

HI I am traveling to Vigan this coming mid May. Anyone can recommend a good tour guide? Please drop me a line if you have one. Thannk you.

3 Answers May 9, 2012 at 12:02 AM