are there any (Night-)Busses from Vigan to Pasay (with schedules)? Is 10hrs. correct for the duration of the trip?
I can only find connections from Vigan to Quezon City or Sampaloc...
Can somebody give me a quote and indicate what kind of car/van for 2Pax they provide for the following itinerary:
2 March: Arrival Laoag, p/up at airport, city tour and sightseeing in/around Laoag. Proceed to Vigan, d/off at hotel in Vigan.
3 March: no services required.
4 March: P/up at hotel in Vigan, whole day tour to Pagudpud visiting sights en route and in Pagudpud. Return to Laoag with d/off at airport for evening flight.
End of services.
Simply need quote for private transportation w/english speaking driver only; entrance fees, hotels etc. are on personal account.
Which restaurant would you recommend for a wedding anniversary celebration with family and friends - around 20 people? with international standards ?
Im planning to visit Vigan City between April/May 2015 for 2 nights... I'd just like to do some sight seeing with my boyfriend and eat out. Not looking to have an expensive stay as weve planned to see other places in the Philippines... Just trying to plan ahead and there is not much online about Vigan city prices etc... So if anybody can give me a rough idea on how much money I should take and if there are any b&bs or lodges that are at a reasonable price that will be great :)
We are anticipating to arrive in Sagada by 1pm Oct. 2 at the latest coming from Batad. We would like to stay in Sagada for 2N. After Sagada, we would like to continue onwards to VIGAN - LAOAG. I've been researching online...this seems to be the hardest part Sagada - Vigan. Could anyone guide us. I've read somewhere that we could Cervantes route.. I think this would be our faster option. I know we can go to Baguio, but we would really like to AVOID Baguio.
Could anyone tell us where we could take the bus/jeep/trike leaving Sagada that will take us to Cervantes-Tagudin-Vigan? And what time must we catch the bus/jeep/trike for I know there are very few travelling that direction. Would hate to miss it.
Any suggestion is helpful.
looking for room in Vigan 2 nights 3nights Baguio just only reasonable price but comfortable
Im planning to Vigan is there a flight Manila to Vigan?
How much will pay of 3 person in staying overnight in candon?
how long does it take to tour around vigan and see all tourist spots?
Has anyone driven from Banaue through to Vigan on the Tagudin-Cervantes - Sabangan road ? Is it safe to do so if possible ?
hello, has the Aluling Bridge been completed yet ? does anyone have pictures of the completed bridge they could share ?
How long is the travel time from vigan to sta. maria ilocos sur? What transportation should we take going there? would it also be reasonable to just stay in vigan than in sta. maria? how far is the city hall of sta. maria?
Please suggest what are the places we must see first, we will be arriving in laoag airport at 3pm april 30 and we will be leaving May 2, at 1pm. We want to see vigan and pagudpud and have short tour in laoag. We are only 3 . Please help us to have our itenerary. Thank you
My gf wants to travel from Manila to Ilocos Sur with her daughter and a small dog. This was ok on severral other occasions but now she has been refused by three bus companies because of new rules against dogs. Can this be true? How does anyone transport a dog in the Philippines? She has no other option.
1. pls. give directions travelling from clark -baguio - vigan- by private car. thanks
2. aside from baguio is there any other tourist spot/destination to drop by from clark going to vigan?
3. how about short-cuts from clark going to vigan?
We are from Cebu City. We plan to make a side-trip to Vigan as soon as we are done with our transaction in Manila. Does Partas Bus Lines have a sleeper bus bound for Vigan? How much does it cost going to Vigan on an aircon bus? Do we have to make a booking or we can board the bus anytime we wish? I understand we can take the bus at Cubao Quezon City? May I have the contact number of Partas Bus Lines.
we're going to Vigan-Laoag-Pagudpud next week I just have a few question what to do when we get there.
I know that its easy to check places in Vigan cause its a small town.
1. Is there a Bus terminal in Vigan going directly to Laoag?
2. When we ride a Bus, where should we drop-off?
2. What places should we see in Laoag? We have a whole day before we go to Pagudpud.
3. How do we get to the places in Laoag? any suggestion which to go first and what to ride.
1. What Bus should we ride going to Pagudpud from Laoag? and where should we drop-off?
2. How do we get to Saud Beach?
3. Any suggestion where to stay for 2 days and 2 nights in Saud Beach? a Cheap but clean place will do. If you know the rates, please let me know.
Thanks a lot in advance! :)
hi to all, i was just wondering if Partas have a sleeper bus from Vigan to Manila? Coz we'll be attending a wedding on Dec 15, 2012. And right after the wedding we have to go back to Manila for another wedding. So i was wondering if what bus to take (sleeper bus if possible) so that we could rest on our way back to Manila. I dont want to attend a wedding looking haggard :) thanks for any inputs :)
how long is the travel by bus from tarlac to vigan? which bus company is operating and what's the schedule?
Hi Guys we are planning to visit Vigan by August First week with my friends.We are currently living in General Santos City,Can you please share some information about the transportation in getting to Vigan.I heard that they just have twice a week flight ( Manila to Vigan)Wish to get the specific location for the bus terminal as option coz we want to save at the same time.
Were planning to have a 3 to 4 days trip because after Vigan ,we would like to visit Cebu.
please hope you can share a copy of iterinary for the Vigan Trip.Thank you so much and God bless.
Hi guys! I would like to ask if you know a tricycle driver that offers a cheap tour to the North and South side of Pagudpod... I have read a blog and it cost them 600 for each person for a whole day tour... That's too expensive for us.. And besides, we cannot afford to spend the wholeday for the tour since we will be leaving in the afternoon for Vigan... Please help guys... Thanks.
We will be coming from baguio and we plan to stay in Vigan for 2 nights, what bus company will you suggest that we take from Baguio to Vigan and how many hours is the travel time? thanks
I'm from Indonesia and will be going solo to Ilocos Region in this June. So, my plan will be taking the Florida's sleeper bus to Laoag and arrive at the next morning. Then, I will be staying for 1 night in Laoag. Little bit confused with the schedule there, whether moving around in Laoag first then heading to Pagudpud and going back at night to Laoag, or vice versa (departing to Pagudpud at morning then going back to Laoag around 3 pm). The next morning, I'll be heading to Vigan and having a daily tour. I'm planning to go back to Manila at night by bus, therefore I can still experience the night life of Vigan.
- Does the itinerary seem possible for you?
- Is there any bus from Vigan to Manila that leaving around 10 pm? Can I take the sleeper bus from Vigan to Manila?
- Do you have any recommendation for a cheap (but good) tour in those 3 cities?
- How can I reach the Florida's terminal in Manila?
Many thanks for your help. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
what's the best souvenir from vigan?
What's the best thing to do in Vigan?
Hi guys! My friends and I will be going to Vigan this June. From Manila, we will arrive in Laoag at 9pm. Is there still a trip for Vigan during this time? We plan to stay there for the night. Then we will be leaving in the morning for Pagudpod. How can we get there from Vigan? How long is the travel time? Guys, Im so desperate to know the answers.. Thank you so much.
HI I am traveling to Vigan this coming mid May. Anyone can recommend a good tour guide? Please drop me a line if you have one. Thannk you.
I've read some of the blogs regarding trips to Pagudpud. This will be a big help for us in going there as we are planning to make the trip this April. I have few questions in mind though:
What are the reccommended hotels to stay in Vigan, Laoag and Pagudpud?
What is the approximate travel time from Pagudpud to Manila?
Thanks a lot!
I already read some inputs here in the forum but I have some other inquiries to those people who had been in the said places. My gf and I will be planning to visit first Vigan-go to Laoag then Pagudpud this June. Hope you can share your experience.
1. Travel time from Manila to Vigan?
2. Where in Vigan will be the drop-off so that Driver/Kunduktor will know? Is it Calle Crisologo?
3. Estimated hours to tour Vigan
4. Estimated hours travel going to laoag?
1. Where we can ride a transpo going to Laoag?
2. Are these places can accomodate in 3 hours tour? Or do you think these are enought to explore Laoag?
sinking bell tower
saint william cathedral
malacanang of the north
marcos photo gallery
Sta. Monica Church
3. Since we are targeting minimal time in this places, can we catch a transpo moving to Pagudpud? This will be our last stop.
4. Estimated travel hour from Laoag to Pagudpud
1. As I read some blogs here, which one should explore first, the North Bound or the South Bound where Bangui WindMills is there?
2. Estimated time exploring the North Bound? and South Bound?
3. As I read on other part of this forum, theres a transportation from Pagudpud to Manila. Some says you have to go to Laoag first. Or do we need to go back again to Vigan? Just want to verify
4. Estimated travel hour going back to Manila IF theres a transpo available in Pagudpud
1. 4 days and 3 nights is a good one or a short one?
2. 5k budget per head, swak ba? or kapos?
Thanks in advance guys!