Travel Answers
Province of Ilocos Norte

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What's the best way to get to Gamay from Catarman?

Province of Northern Samar 10 hours ago

I will be in Catarman in 2 weeks and would like to travel to Gamay. What is the best way to get there and is it safe to travel there now? Is it possible to rent a car in Catarman and drive to Gamay? Also, any info on hotels in Catarman and Gamay would be a big help. Thanks!

more
    • travel time

Province of Mindoro Occidental Yesterday

travel from abra de ilog to paluan, Occ. mindoro... time and fare?

more
    • Internet connection at home in Agoho / Camiguin Island

Province of Camiguin Mar 24, 2014 at 9:52 PM

Hello Dear Forum !

I am writing to you this short email because I think that you could
      give me the answer to my question.
      My wife's parents from CDO have bought a house in Agoho/Camiguin
      and are soon going to move there. Now the issue is that I cannot get any information
      on the types of internet connection available at Agoho.
      In your opinion, what is the best, most convenient, functional way to connect to the
      www & Viber & Skype etc. in this village?
      If it's the 4G tattoo pocket wi-fi from globe, is globe the largest provider on Camiguin?
      Would that pocket wi-fi work well?
      Or would it be necessary to get the house wired for a landline first, plus a wi-fi ADSL modem router?

So, wireless (pocket wifi with globe)
      OR
      landline (fixed home phone line) plus ADSL router ?

What is the majority in Agoho using? And who to contact for a quick solution / connection?

Your advice would be much appreciated.

Kind regards ,
      Maribel & Emilio
      ( half-breed@hotmail.de )

more
    • Visiting balesin

Balesin Island 5 hours ago

Hi can anyone help me out wiling to pay if a member can help me visit balesin for 3days only coming from dubai

more
    • Travel Guide from Camiguin to Dahilayan Forest Park

Cagayan de Oro City 9 hours ago

Hi,

Just want to as if there are any transportation available from camiguin going directly to Dahilyan Forest Park..

hoping to read some good advice

Thank you in advance for your response

more
    • best vacation

Province of Nueva Vizcaya 16 hours ago

what is the best vacation destination nueva vizcaya

more
    • Hugball's Profile Photo

balibago brownot?

Angeles Apr 11, 2014 at 7:18 PM

hey,

where to look for scheduled brownouts info in ageles city? cus its 2 hours i heard there a brownout in balibago now, around vinna bonifacio,from around 7am till now even...its long time for a wild brownout, so might been scheduled? where i cud check? thx

more
    • TinaH24's Profile Photo

how much will i cost to travel from here to cabanatuan to pagudpud ilocos?

Cabanatuan City Apr 8, 2014 at 5:51 PM

how much will i cost to travel from here to cabanatuan to pagudpud ilocos?

more
    • Transportation Naga to Legaspi

Naga City Apr 7, 2014 at 11:31 AM

What's the timetable of vans leaving for Legaspi City from Naga?

more
    • Where to buy?

Tagbilaran City Apr 3, 2014 at 12:10 PM

Where to buy Hardware and tools in Tagbilaran City?

more
    • ipams in aurora blvd new manila

Quezon City Mar 31, 2014 at 6:32 PM

how to get to aurora blvd. new manila, quezon city from sm north?

more
    • stamoz's Profile Photo

for ship trip

Boracay Island Mar 20, 2014 at 4:37 AM

Hello there,

I kindly ask for suggestions on how to get to Boracary by boat or ferry, as I'll be in Cebu next week. Looking for best deals on transport tickets, and budget accommodation as well, Thank you,

more
    • veortiz's Profile Photo

Gota Village

Caramoan Mar 17, 2014 at 7:24 AM

I planning for a trip to Caramoan, i'd like to know if Gota Village is really the best or at least one of the best place to stay there?

more
    • Travel Time

Butuan 5 hours ago

How many hours the travel time from cebu to butuan by ferry boat and how much the fare?tnx.

more
    • DrunkenTraveller's Profile Photo

Chef Jessie

Manila 7 hours ago

Looking for restaurants in Manila worth visiting. Came across Chef Jessie online and the menu looks quite good. Is it pricey? How much will it be for 2 people for main meal alone?

Also, which location should i go to out of the below loations?

Chef Jessie Rockwell Club
      Ground Level, Amorsolo Square,
      Amorsolo Drive, Rockwell Center,
      Makati City, Philippines

Chef Jessie Top of The City
      34th Floor, Citibank Tower
      8741 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, Philippines

more
    • Iligan resort near ferry?

Iligan City 19 hours ago

I'm planning a trip to Iligan. I'm going to take the ferry from Cebu. Any suggestions on a resort that's near the ferry in Iligan and how I would get to the resort?

Also, does anyone know the best way to get from the Cebu airport to the Ferry that goes from Cebu to Iligan? Also the best way to get back to the airport from the Cebu ferry?

Thank you,
      Brian

more
    • b&b, resorts

Napsan Apr 12, 2014 at 3:55 AM

Are there any resorts or bed and breakfasts at the Napsan Beach?

more
    • Choice: Honda Bay & the Underground River OR Port Barton?

Palawan Apr 9, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Hello, my boyfriend and I are travelling to Palawan in mid-May, flying into Puerto Princesa and out of El Nido. We only have 8 nights there so to avoid the stress of trying to fit in too many different places, we need to make the decision: 3 nights in Puerto Princesa inc. day trips to Honda Bay and the Underground River or head straight on up to Port Barton and stay there for 3 night (perhaps camping for a couple at Thelma and Toby's).

What we want out of this holiday is a bit of beauty, relaxation and a dose of adventure... Port Barton seems to offer that but I can't tell whether it's foolish to miss out seeing some of the island's biggest attractions in favour of it.

Any insights would be very happily appreciated!

more
    • wooblo45's Profile Photo

travel websites

Province of Bulacan Apr 8, 2014 at 9:59 AM

I am wondering what are the most legitimate websites for buying a roundtrip ticket to the Philippines? I will also be in the Bulacan province for 2-3 months. When is the best time to book so I can get the best rate?

more
    • restaurants

Philippines Apr 6, 2014 at 6:34 PM

best restaurant for steaks in Cebu

more
    • how much budget you need if you are traveling with two kids and an adult?

Puerto Galera Apr 4, 2014 at 10:01 PM

how much budget you need if you are traveling with two kids and an adult?

more
    • Furniture store near Quezon City for a recliner

Manila Apr 3, 2014 at 8:50 PM

My Grandfather lives in Quezon City (We live in the US) and are looking for a furniture store near his residence where we can order a lifting recliner and have it delivered to his house. Any help?

more
    • Talindak Beach Cottages

El Nido Apr 1, 2014 at 9:56 PM

Hi friends, i will go to El Nido from 18-21 Jun 2014 and i am finding accommodation. Is anyone in Talindak Beach Cottages? Is it recommended? Thanks a lot!

more
    • Malaysian Residence Pass

Philippines Mar 27, 2014 at 1:04 AM

Hi I am holding a Malaysian Resdience Pass - and I am planning to go back to philippines ofr holiday..... what do I need to do so that I will not have any problem in the Immigration when I come back to Malaysian.

more
    • Shuttle Pick-up at PARTAS Pasay Bus Terminal

Pasay City Mar 24, 2014 at 9:38 PM

Is there a Shuttle Company that I can call to make arrangements for passenger pick-up at PARTAS Bus terminal in Pasay to Remington Hotel in Resorts World, Manila?

more

Popular Province of Ilocos Norte Travel Answer Locations

• 3 days, 2 nights

Pagudpud Mar 6, 2014 at 10:20 AM

We will be staying at Casa Consuelo from May 3-5, 2014. Is it possible to go around Laoag from 7am to 4pm during our first day? Then the next day, our plan is to explore pagudpud. Lastly we will visit Vigan then we will be heading back to manila around 10pm.

Is this a good itinerary? Any suggestions will be welcome :)

P.S.

Is it cheaper to hire a tourist guide with a car or to commute during the whole trip?

Thanks in advance!

9 Answers Mar 9, 2014 at 4:08 PM
    • Maddified's Profile Photo

Distance of waterfall from Saud Beach?

Pagudpud Feb 26, 2014 at 11:24 PM

How far is the waterfall from Saud beach. If I only have 1 day to explore, would you advise on trekking in to the waterfall? I also want to see the lighthouse

2 Answers Feb 27, 2014 at 5:37 PM
    • budget planning

Pagudpud Dec 15, 2013 at 4:38 AM

How much will it cost for 4 persons to travel and stay to pagudpud for 2 days, including food, hotel rooms, food and beaches?
      We're from isabela

1 Answer Dec 15, 2013 at 8:03 AM
    • travel time and lodging for family travelling on a budget

Currimao Dec 14, 2013 at 4:36 AM

We are a family planning to travel come january 2014
      We are planning our itinerary for backpack travelling (we have our own van).
      We just need advice on travel time - coming from Baguio to Vigan, to Laoag, sidetrip to Currimao and onwards to Pagudpud. How many hours travel at each point I mentioned?

Also, if we are to tour Laoag, is it advisable to stay overnight there before onward travel to Pagudpud? Then another overnight stay at Pagudpud should be done to break travel? After pagudpud, we plan to go to Cagayan Province. How many hours to Tuguegarao from Pagudpud?

will await your response.
      my email address is gbubabes@yahoo.com
      thanks,
      babes

3 Answers Dec 15, 2013 at 5:44 AM
    • CHEAPEST HOTELS

Pagudpud Dec 5, 2013 at 3:46 AM

WHERE CAN I FIND THE CHEAP HOTELS NEAR LAOAG AIRPORT

6 Answers Dec 7, 2013 at 1:51 AM
    • BIKE TOUR

Province of Ilocos Norte Jul 3, 2013 at 3:15 AM

How many bikes can we load on a sleeper bus? weve been trying to call liners but sad no ones picking up.

• FAMILY oriented resort

Pagudpud Mar 31, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Me and my husband plans to visit pagudpud for 2days and we'll be bringing our families. It would be like 3families around 15 adults and 7kids between 10-3yrs old. I have a few concerns since i cannot browse much in the net for some dont have websites to refer to. Hope you guys could help me. Thanks in advance!

• first is which resort is the good place to stay with family and kids at a manageable price?
      • place having kitchen as well where guest can cook themselves (save a bit on food) :)
      • i also consider hannahs resort since it's a family oriented place and closer to blue lagoon but its a bit pricey. Is there a better place close to it?
      • any suggested itenirary for 2days stay? We have our own transpo and may arrive in pagudpud at dawn on the first day. We might not hire a tour guide then so please help how to maximize the time whilst enjoying all the things to do and see in pagudpud.

Thank you so much! It will be a great help. Btw, the family adventure will be on the last week of april(hope its not yet too late to plan) Godbless you all.

3 Answers Apr 25, 2013 at 11:55 PM
    • EzekielC's Profile Photo

hotel

Bangui Mar 21, 2013 at 5:18 PM

where can i sleep for the night in bangui

5 Answers Mar 22, 2013 at 3:23 PM
    • jivanne96's Profile Photo

Ilocos Norte

Province of Ilocos Norte Jan 30, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Hi, we are planning to travel on Ilocos Norte on March 27 and 28, Thursday and Friday then Ilocos Sur on Sat...please need suggestion a good iterrinary for Ilocos Norte. We are taking bus from Manila. We need a good van and accomodation ideas .

5 Answers May 2, 2013 at 4:17 PM
    • vonryanv's Profile Photo

Laoag-Pagudpud IT

Pagudpud Jan 21, 2013 at 7:26 AM

DAY 0 (FRIDAY)
      My girlfriend and I are planning to visit Ilocos this summer. We will depart friday night from NAIA terminal 3 at around 1900H and arrive Laoag Airport at around 2030H. Probably will just spend the night in a hotel. Is Hotel Tiffany a good stay?

DAY 1 (Saturday)
      We are planning to tour around good spots near Laoag. Base from what I read, these are:
      - Paoay Church
      - Paoay Lake
      - Malacanang of the North
      - Marcos Mausoleum and Muesum
      - St. Williams Cathedral
      - Sinking Bell Tower
      - Museo Ilocos Norte
      - La Paz Sand Dunes
      - Sta. Monica Church in Sarrat
      - After the tour, we will go to Pagudpud

Could anyone advise me what should be the order in visiting these places so that we could maximize our time. Or could I ask anyone of a contact number of a tour guide? Is the tour also feasible? We are planning to finish the tour at around 5-6PM. Then go to Pagudpud.

DAY 2 (SUNDAY)
      We are planning to stay either in Punta Azul or Hannah Beach Resort. Which is better of the two? We plan to also to tour around near spots in Pagudpud such as:
      - Bangui Windmills
      - Cape Bojeador Lighthouse
      - Patapat Viaduct
      - Kaibigan Falls
      - Timagtang Rock Formation
      - Batay Abot Cave
      - Agua Grande
      - Don Hermanos Islands
      We're planning to leave the resort at around 6PM because our flight back to Manila is at 2030H. What about the traffic from Pagudpud to Laoag Airport? Is it not so heavy? Is it already enough to allot 2.5 hours for travel time from pagudpud to laoag?

Thanks very much guys! I'm a newbie here. I will really appreciate your replies.

6 Answers Jan 29, 2013 at 3:25 PM
    • JessM33's Profile Photo

Pagudpud to Manila

Pagudpud Dec 20, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Is there any bus that goes straight to manila from pagudpud? please help.. thanks

4 Answers Dec 21, 2012 at 11:24 PM
    • Sandboarding

Pagudpud Nov 6, 2012 at 2:58 AM

I am confused where we could try sand boarding in ilocos. Where could I inquire about this?

3 Answers Nov 22, 2012 at 7:37 PM
    • Need reviews

Pagudpud Oct 13, 2012 at 10:10 PM

I am planning to stay in panzzian mountain resort for nights this 1st week of november. Can anyone give me a decent review on the resort...thank you...or if you've got other suggestions on which resort to go to with the same budget range php 2200/night for that week...thanks...

1 Answer Oct 14, 2012 at 8:13 AM
    • trahrur's Profile Photo

Homestay in Pagudpud

Pagudpud Sep 28, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Hello,
      I`m planning to visit Pagudpud in February 2013 for 2 or 3 days. Could somebody advice an inexpensive hotestay in Pagudpud?
      So as I`ll be alone therefore Villa del Mar, Terra Rica,Britanya Lodge, Arinaya etc. are expensive even during low season.
      Hope somebody will help me.I need your suggestions!
      Thanks.

2 Answers Nov 13, 2012 at 1:30 AM
    • ellajam08's Profile Photo

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Pagudpud Sep 19, 2012 at 1:25 AM

I WANT TO GO TO FORT ILOCANDIA IN LAOAG DURING OUR ILOCOS TOUR CAN I JUST GO THERE EVEN THOUGH WE ARE NOT STAYING IN THE HOTEL AND TAKES PICTURE.AND FROM FORT ILOCANDIA HOW CAN WE GET TO SAND DUNES??

3 Answers Nov 6, 2012 at 8:19 PM
    • ahnntootz's Profile Photo

Ilocos- No Idea

Province of Ilocos Norte Aug 1, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Hi everyone!

im planning to visit Ilocos-
      no idea where to go- either Ilocos Sur or north

date: NOv.02.2012 but im also thinking not a best date since people are living for a Holoween break.

can anyone refer me to the cheapest yet clean motel/hotel?
      been reading few ads and blogs but most of the time its a group package and its costly

im planning to visit ilocos alone--

can anyone share some of the good places to visit and to stay for a lone person?

thanks

7 Answers Oct 15, 2012 at 10:49 PM
    • annebreo's Profile Photo

how to go to pagudpud from laoag

Pagudpud Jun 27, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Hello Good evening!
      Can you help me regarding with the schedule of the bus/jeep from laoag to pagudpud? Me and my Husband will arrive at Laoag Airport at 6pm so we would love to go directly to pagudpud since we have a limited time to stay to that place. Is there any bus/jeep going to pagudpud during this time?Hope u can help me with this im kind of confuse since i read some blog here that the last trip going to pagudpud from laoag is 6pm.Thats make me worry.Thanks and hope to hear from you!

2 Answers Jul 22, 2012 at 8:24 PM
    • inquiry

Pagudpud May 2, 2012 at 7:10 AM

hi! i'm just wondering if you have photos of the rooms and of the whole place?

1 Answer May 2, 2012 at 12:30 PM
    • homestay in laoag and pagudpud? tour guide?

Province of Ilocos Norte Mar 12, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Hi,
      Any suggestions on where to homestay in laoag and in pagudpud? also, any recommendation for a tricycle guide in laoag/vigan and pagudpud?
      We are really in tight budget and your reply will be highly appreciated instead of cancelling our flights to laoag this coming march 26-29.
      thank you

4 Answers May 16, 2012 at 6:06 AM
    • ilocos escapade

Pagudpud Feb 12, 2012 at 4:54 AM

Hi,ask me lng po ng murang tour package? we'll be staying at plya resort in currimao for 3d2n,Thank you...

8 Answers Mar 20, 2012 at 10:42 PM
    • Krizia11's Profile Photo

Help!

Pagudpud Jan 28, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Me and my boyfriend are planning a 3d2n trip to Pagudpud. We also plan in going to Vigan while we are there. What can be our itinerary? We would be coming from Manila. We also don't want the 10hr long travel by land. But some airfare would costs roughly 6k for 2 persons. Any tips? Our budget is 12k. Pls help us. Thank you! :)

7 Answers Jan 27, 2013 at 6:43 AM
    • Please help with this laoag-pagudpud-vigan itinerary

Pagudpud Jan 23, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Please help me organize this itinerary. Please also help me with the travel costs and entrance fees if any. Thanks!

January 29, Sunday (DAY 0)
      2:00PM Pampanga Departure to Airport (Terminal 3)
      5:00PM Airport Arrival
      8:10PM Flight Schedule / Departure
      9:10PM Laoag Airport Arrival
      Laoag Airport to Laoag Centro – 15min (tricycle)
      Check –in (Texicano Hotel, P740.00)
      Dinner
      Stroll if still possible

January 30, Monday (DAY 1)
      5:30 AM Wake up
      6:00 AM Breakfast
      6:30 AM La Paz Sand Dunes
      7:30 AM Back to Laoag
      Ride jeep to Sarrat, Ilocos Norte – P13
      8:15 AM Arrive in Sarrat
      Walk to Marcos Museum
      9:00 AM Ride jeep to Laoag – P13
      Ride tricycle to Batac, Ilocos Norte – Paoay jeepney stop – P13
      Ride jeep to Paoay, Ilocos Norte – P33
      10:00 AM Arrive in Paoay
      Paoay Church
      Paoay Lake
      11:00 AM Jeep to Batac – P8
      11:15 AM Arrive in Batac
      Marcos Museum and Mausoleum
      12:00 PM Jeep to Laoag City
      12:30 PM Back to the hotel and check-out (or get things at desk)
      1:00 PM Lunch (Saramsam)
      1:45 PM Laoag City Proper Tour
      St. William’s Cathedral and Sinking Bell Tower
      Tobacco Monopoly Monument
      Rizal Street (old house of the Hernandez family, American period houses)
      Museo Ilocos
      5:30 PM Laoag – Pagudpud Terminal
      6:00 PM Ride bus to Pagudpud
      7:30 PM Arrival at Pagudpud
      Check-in at Hannah Lou Homestay (Manang Mariefe, P250 / day)
      Dinner (c/o Manang Mariefe)
      Stroll / Sleep

January 31, Tuesday (DAY 2)
      8:00AM North Pagudpud Tour (All c/o Manang Mariefe)
      Patapat Viaduct
      Kaibigan Falls
      Timagtang Rock Formation
      Batay Abot Cave
      Blue Lagoon
      Agua Grande
      Don Hermanos Islands
      1:00 PM Lunch
      2:00 PM Enjoy the Beach
      6:00 PM Dinner
      8:00 PM Sleep

February 1, Wednesday (DAY 3)
      8:00 AM Wake up
      8:30 AM Breakfast
      9:00 AM Check-out
      South Pagudpud Tour (All c/o Manang Mariefe)
      Bangui Windmills
      Kapurpurawan Rock Formation
      Burgos Lighthouse (Cape Bojeador)
      1:00 PM Lunch at Pagudpud Proper
      1:30 PM Travel by bus to Vigan
      4:00 PM Arrival at Vigan
      Check-in at La Feliza Tourist Inn / Green R Hotel / Vigan Hotel (P900.00)
      5:30 PM Stroll at Kalye Crisologo
      Dinner
      Sleep

February 2, Thursday (DAY 4)
      7:00 AM Wake up
      7:30 AM Breakfast
      8:00 AM Baluarte ni Chavit
      9:00 AM Pagburnayan
      10:00 AM Saint Paul Cathedral and Bell Tower
      Plaza Salcedo, Vigan Cathedral, Plaza Burgos
      Burgos Museum
      12:00 NN Back to Hotel, Check-out
      12:30 PM Lunch
      1:00 PM Crisologo Museum
      Syquia Mansion
      Archbishop Palace
      Public Market
      5:00 PM Depart from Vigan to Dau (or Tipco)
      10:00 PM HOME

4 Answers Jan 24, 2012 at 7:43 PM
    • Pagudpud travel itinerary HELP

Pagudpud Jan 23, 2012 at 7:01 PM

We'll be having a day tour at Laoag City this Jan 30 and our time is tight since we need to go to the terminal bound to Pagudpud at 6:00PM.
      How can i Arrange the destinations below so that we can go all the places within the day (before 6:00PM)? Are there places that are better than the list below?

* Museum of Ilocos Norte
      * Tobacco Monopoly Monument
      * Sinking Bell Tower
      * St. William’s Cathedral
      * Sta. Monica Church in Sarrat
      * La Paz Sand Dunes
      * Mausoleum of Marcos in Batac
      * Paoay Church
      * Malacañang of the North and Paoay Lake

THanks for your help!!!

• Please help

Pagudpud Jan 16, 2012 at 10:13 PM

We'll be having a day tour at Laoag City this Jan 30 and our time is tight since we need to go to the terminal bound to Pagudpud at 6:00PM.
      How can i Arrange the destinations below so that we can go all the places within the day (before 6:00PM)? Are there places that are better than the list below?

* Museum of Ilocos Norte
      * Tobacco Monopoly Monument
      * Sinking Bell Tower
      * St. William’s Cathedral
      * Sta. Monica Church in Sarrat
      * La Paz Sand Dunes
      * Mausoleum of Marcos in Batac
      * Paoay Church
      * Malacañang of the North and Paoay Lake

THanks for your help!!!

• Travel Schedules from Laoag to pagudpud

Pagudpud Jan 13, 2012 at 4:29 PM

I really need your help... My girlfriend and I will arrive at Laoag Airport at around 9:15PM. Are there buses at that time bound to Pagudpud? We are in a tight budget so we plan to go directly at Pagudpud and not to spend money in hotels. What is the last trip going to Pagudpud? And just in case there are no buses at that time, what is the cheapest hotel / inn / suite (whatever) that we can stay for the night? Thanks in advance for the help.

3 Answers Jan 27, 2013 at 6:54 AM
    • Holiday on March

Province of Ilocos Norte Jan 10, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Hi, A friend and me will be arriving in Laoag Airport on March 26 evening, and will be leaving on March 29, mid afternoon. Just some questions that I'm sure you can help me :
      1. Would you recommend if we can just rent a car there? if yes, do you have any contact numbers that you can refer?
      2. Please recommend where can we stay.
      3. What itinerary would be best so we can maximize our visit to the very historic Ilocos, since we are just both balikbayans?
      Appreciate your response.

2 Answers Feb 28, 2012 at 5:27 AM
    • pauline_'s Profile Photo

How long will it take?

Batac Jan 7, 2012 at 6:53 AM

This coming July 2012, a friend and I will be going to Batac and spend some days here for her immersion study. There is a big chance that I will have so much time in my hand while there and I could go and sight-see. With regards to this:

1) How long will it take me to see all the popular spots in Batac: Marcos Museum&House, churches?
      2) What other towns could I visit that is at most an hour away from Batac?

To you guys, thank you in advance!

2 Answers Mar 17, 2012 at 7:16 AM
    • Greggor58's Profile Photo

TERRA RIKA BEACH and DIVE RESORT

Pagudpud Dec 28, 2011 at 6:43 PM

Does anybody have personal experience with this property??? Im curious about the beach...Im not sure that its likely that Ill be doing any diving...Im interested in checking out the beach and chillin for a few days.
      Anybody maybe have some feedback please??
      Thanks in advance..

:o)

2 Answers Dec 29, 2011 at 3:28 AM
    • Honeymoon :))

Province of Ilocos Norte Dec 22, 2011 at 7:44 PM

My husbnad and I plan to go to pagudpud on the 29th (next week). our travel date is evening of 28th so we can start our tour on the 29th. We will be staying in ARLYNS homestay coz i texted her and she has the cheapest rates. We really wanted to enjoy the tour :) Any suggestion please :)

We are from baguio :))

Thanks!
      karen

5 Answers Dec 26, 2011 at 2:10 AM
    • ilocos backpacking. .. .

Province of Ilocos Norte Oct 23, 2011 at 4:51 PM

my bestfriend and i will be backpacking the ilocos regions this november 13-15. we only booked cebupac LAOAG-MNLa flyt going home.. whats the best itenerary? manila-pagupod-vigan or manila-vigan-pagudpod..?

6 Answers Nov 13, 2011 at 5:00 PM