Province of Camiguin Travel Answers

change location
thital27's Profile Photo

best location to stay in Camiguin

by thital27 Online Now May 16, 2012 at 1:31 AM

We are planning to go to Camiguin, which one is best place to avail a cheaper hotel/ accommodation in Camiguin? is it advisable to get a tour package or we can make it on our own there. Any contact number for affordable multi-cab service that can be used for day tour? I hope somebody can help me.Thanks!

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • davidjo's Profile Photo

Re: best location to stay in Camiguin

by davidjo Online Now May 16, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I wouldn't bother with a tour package but it might be ok for you if you are just going for 3 nights as the flight, hotel, meals and tour can sometime be a good deal. We stayed in a small hotel in Mambajao, it was cheap but cannot remember the name of it. We did daily trips to Hibok-Hibok, hot springs, up the hill to the vulcanologist centre, beaches in the north. Plenty to see and occupy your time there.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • rairaiken's Profile Photo

by rairaiken Online Now May 22, 2012 at 8:01 AM

there are a lot of affordable pension houses in camiguin but if you prefer a very good accomodation but a bit expensive there is bahay bakasyonan and paras beach resort..no i wouldn't suggest getting a tour package since camiguin is just a small island you can tour it for a day. you can hire a multi cab in benoni or the other port and try to haggle. camiguin is a very nice place, you can really relax there.. I'm also going to camiguin next month for a 2 day relaxation..I hope you have fun.. don't miss ardent hot spring, sto. nino cold spring, katibawasan falls, sunken cemetery, white Island of course, walkway..so many...have fun!!

• thital27's Profile Photo

by thital27 Online Now May 24, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Thank you so much for sharing me that information..we are really looking forward for our Camiguin trip...

• scarletf's Profile Photo

by scarletf Online Now May 24, 2012 at 6:34 AM

Hello... I suggest you contact Teddy. He is a multi-cab owner and owns a pension house as well. His multicabs has been featured in Living Asia channel as he has a very good customer service. You may contact him through 0939-2440521.

You may want to check my Camiguin site for tips - "Camiguin - Born of Fire" - Camiguin Island by scarletf

Hope this helps.

• thital27's Profile Photo

by thital27 Online Now May 26, 2012 at 12:24 AM

THANKS i CONTACTED HIM ALREADY...

• scarletf's Profile Photo

by scarletf Online Now May 31, 2012 at 1:38 PM

You're welcome. Hope you enjoy your Camiguin trip!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Province of Camiguin Travel Answer Locations