change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• veortiz's Profile Photo

Gota Village

Caramoan Mar 17, 2014 at 7:24 AM

I planning for a trip to Caramoan, i'd like to know if Gota Village is really the best or at least one of the best place to stay there?

more

Popular Province of Camarines Sur Travel Answer Locations

• veortiz's Profile Photo

Gota Village

Caramoan Mar 17, 2014 at 7:24 AM

I planning for a trip to Caramoan, i'd like to know if Gota Village is really the best or at least one of the best place to stay there?

1 Answer Mar 17, 2014 at 12:12 PM
    • friendlyguy's Profile Photo

Mansion Suite enquiry

Pili Dec 21, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Please can you confirm price and availability for Tuesday 18 March 2014 and Friday 21st March, for 1 x double room (two persons) with breakfast.
      Thank you.

9 Answers Jan 2, 2014 at 1:35 PM
    • ijustzeke's Profile Photo

Manila -> Camarines Sur (CWC -> Caramoan Peninsula)

Province of Camarines Sur Oct 23, 2013 at 8:43 AM

How do we go to Camarines Sur via land travel, private car?
      And what are the good places to stop by on our way to Cam Sur? :)

2 Answers Nov 2, 2013 at 10:17 PM
    • Transportation/Boat ride costs

Caramoan Oct 12, 2013 at 5:27 AM

Could someone tell me how to get from Naga Airport to CWC (is tricycle, jeepney or van) and how much it would cost for 3 people? Do they charge foreigners more? And from CWC, which port do we go to and how much to get to Caramoan and Gota Village? If you can include the travel time that would be great, thanks!!

6 Answers Oct 19, 2013 at 10:43 PM
    • visiting caramoan this october

Caramoan Oct 9, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Hi. My family will visit Caramoan this October 2013. I read in one of the posts that visiting it during the "Ber" Months is not advisable. Is this true? Also, your advices on the DOs and DONTS in Caramoan will be of so much help. Heartfelt thanks!

5 Answers Nov 29, 2013 at 7:58 AM
    • heydelin's Profile Photo

Best Hotel aside from Gota

Caramoan Feb 14, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Hi All,

Me and my best friend are going to Caramoan this March. I am looking at beach front hotels like KC Beachfront Cabanas, Beach and Cave Cabanas, Breeze and Wave, La Playa. Has anyone been booked to this hotels? What can you say about it?

Haydee

2 Answers Feb 15, 2013 at 1:28 AM
    • How to go from Legazpi to Buhi ?

Province of Camarines Sur Feb 8, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Hello,
      We'd like to go from Legazpi airport to Buhy.
      How to do that ?
      Is it possible to rent a car in Legazpi ?
      Does exist a bus line for that ? If yes, where do take it in Legazpi ? How long is the travel ? Is the bus ride on Sunday ?
      Thank you very much.
      Sincerely
      Miren

4 Answers Mar 7, 2013 at 5:08 PM
    • how much is one day stay cost in hotel in caramoan

Caramoan Jan 4, 2013 at 10:51 PM

can i see the amount cost in one day stay in hotel in caramoan camsur?

4 Answers Feb 15, 2013 at 5:36 AM
    • penloch's Profile Photo

boat to Visayas Islands ?

Province of Camarines Sur Oct 3, 2012 at 9:03 AM

hello

We'll visit Camarines Sur In January 2013, Then we want to visite some Visayas Islands.
      How to go from Camarines to Visayas? By boat? (where?) By Air?

7 Answers Oct 18, 2012 at 11:51 AM
    • Sabang Port to Legaspi Airport

Province of Camarines Sur Jun 28, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Hi,

We'll be coming from Caramoan and will head to Legaspi Airport. How can we get to Legaspi without going back to Naga City? Is it possible to drop by Cagsawa Ruins on our way to Legaspi Airport?

TIA

2 Answers Jun 29, 2012 at 12:52 PM
    • Place, Resort, Cost of Stay at Sabang, Camarines Sur

Sabang Apr 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM

We are planning to stay overnight at Sabang coming from Donsol before proceeding to Caramoan. At what resorts, inns or hotel can we stay so we can leave early from the port going to Caramoan. Thanks.

1 Answer May 1, 2012 at 3:57 AM
    • Accomodation

Pili Apr 15, 2012 at 5:13 PM

We are looking for an over night stay to accommodate 54 persons 0n April 29 near the cwc on economy budget

• Legazpi to Caramoan

Caramoan Feb 19, 2012 at 6:10 PM

We are arriving thru the Legazpi Airport and would like to proceed to Caramoan. Are there boats departing from Tiwi or other towns near Legazpi that go to Caramoan?? What other ports provide transpo to Caramoan??

1 Answer Nov 29, 2013 at 8:31 PM
    • transportation means

Sabang Feb 14, 2012 at 2:40 AM

is there a bus from manila(cubao/pasay) that goes directly to sabang camarines sur and vice versa?what bus liner(ie:philtranco,victory,etc)..and how much is the fare?
      thank you and god bless!

• road trip

Province of Camarines Sur Jan 9, 2012 at 8:49 PM

hi there! we're planning to hit the road later after work..where do you suggest we go to spend our 1 day off tomorrow? we're coming from quezon province only. thanks much..and happy new year to all :)

• Overnight Stay in Naga City

Province of Camarines Sur Oct 10, 2011 at 5:04 AM

Good day!

I will attend the 22nd Ad Congress in CWC on Nov 17 and 18, 2011. I will go by myself. I was wondering if anyone can assist me in looking for an overnight stay in Naga City. All the hotels are booked already and the only option left for me is to stay in a transient place.

Anyone can recommend to me any decent family that can accommodate me for a night. I'm willing to pay.

i plan to travel the night bus trip and arrive in the morning and attend the plenary during the day and stay for the night in a decent place then attend the 2nd day and ride the bus going to manila the same day.

thanks.

• andolee's Profile Photo

urgently need the contact information of Gota Beach Resort

Caramoan Sep 26, 2011 at 6:44 PM

Is there any friend know the email address or website of Gota Beach Resort in Caramoan? I know it is the survivor's base, is it possible to find a room there during this season?

we will be in caramoan in 5 days, but I havn't fixed the hotel.
      oh, help me!

1 Answer Sep 26, 2011 at 10:42 PM
    • andolee's Profile Photo

La Casa Roa Hostel contact information

Caramoan Sep 18, 2011 at 6:44 AM

I would like to make a reservation in La Casa Roa Hostel, but couldn't find its email address in google or anywhere, is there somebody provide the information?

thanks in advance.

ando

4 Answers Apr 23, 2012 at 5:15 PM
    • Camsur Trip (Legaspi to CWC, CWC to Caramoan, Carmoan to Legaspi)

Caramoan Jul 28, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Hi,
      We are planning to go to Camarines Sur in September 24 to 26 and will be arriving from Legaspi airport. We will be arriving around 8 am in Legaspi airport.

1) How do we get to CWC from Legaspi airport? What options can we take and how long is the travel time?

2) We will stay overnight in CWC and then join the Camsur run. We will finish the run by 9 am and will have a quick lunch. How do we get to Caramoan from CWC?
      What options can we take and how long is the travel time?

3) Where do you suggest to stay in Caramoan and what activities can we do there if we will arrive by noontime (or 2PM latest?) and checkout 9 am the following day?

4) Can you suggest an itinerary for us so that we will not miss our 3PM flight back to Manila.
      Thanks in advance!

• re caramoan

Caramoan Jul 21, 2011 at 1:01 AM

we will be in naga city on aug 12 2011. my group wants to go to caramoan for a day tour only. can somebody assist us?

3 Answers Jul 23, 2011 at 8:45 AM
    • Room rate for Tugawe Cove Resort

Caramoan Jun 2, 2011 at 10:04 PM

Do you have any information about the room rate for Tugawe Cove Resort in Caramoan?

1 Answer Jun 10, 2011 at 6:56 AM
    • Any Feedback for La Casa Roa?

Caramoan Apr 14, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Resorts were already fully booked for April 22 and no place available at the beach front. Good thing I searched online and found La Casa Roa. I booked for 2 days and 1 night only not sure if we will extend yet. I actually wish to experience the beach front lodging. From La Casa RoaI was told it will take about 10 minutes to get to the beach by tricycle. No feed back yet about the place. Can you please share your thoughts? thanks!

• Best Swimming Spot in Caramoan

Caramoan Apr 14, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Hi Guys! Just new in this forum and we're planning to go to caramoan this April 22, we already Booked at La Casa Roa and it's my first time to visit the place. Do you guys know the best spot in the beach for swimming? No JELLYFISH please =)haha! We also love snorkeling specially when low tide =) Your suggestions will greatly help. Thanks!

2 Answers Oct 20, 2012 at 3:13 AM
    • island hopping rates and how to get from sabang to cwc?

Caramoan Apr 7, 2011 at 9:16 AM

hi! my friends and i (10 pax) are going to Caramoan and CWC this May. we plan on doing caramoan first and proceeding to cwc after. here are my questions:
      1) how much is the island hopping rate? we will just do this in one day so what islands must we visit? also pls give me the contact number of the boatman you greatly recommend. :)
      2) how do we get to cwc from sabang port? and how much is the transpo?
      3) from cwc, how do we get to sm city naga?

thank you!!!

2 Answers Apr 25, 2011 at 2:07 AM
    • Possible or Not?

Caramoan Apr 5, 2011 at 12:44 AM

Hi All! Good day! I & my bestfriend are planning to go in Naga/Caramoan around last week of June this year. But we have already booked a hotel in Naga City for our 3d/2n stay. Is it possible that we can have just a day tour in Caramoan on our 2nd day? Can you suggest anyone who can accommodate us for a day-tour package including boat transfers? Since most of the packages I've seen on-line are in packages of at least overnight in Caramoan.. Many thanks in advance & looking forward for your suggestions.. :)

1 Answer Apr 6, 2011 at 5:57 AM
    • from legaspi to caramoan..

Caramoan Mar 15, 2011 at 10:34 PM

how do I get to Caramoan from Legaspi Airport?? how long is the travel time.. I just have 2 days and 1 night to stay.. how can I make the most out of it?? .c.

3 Answers Mar 25, 2011 at 8:27 PM
    • travel

Caramoan Feb 17, 2011 at 6:41 PM

we are planning to go to caramoan by mid august, how can we travel from legazpi to caramoan?

3 Answers Feb 20, 2011 at 10:12 PM
    • Overnight stay at Sabang

Sabang Feb 9, 2011 at 8:10 PM

HI, we are planning for caramoan tour on Feb 18. we wonder if there is some places available for an overnight stay on the 17th from 5pm-5am in the morning? Something closer to sabang port as we planned to depart from sabang port as early as 5am the next day. Help is greatly appreciated. By the way, there are 26 of us.

3 Answers Feb 11, 2011 at 8:32 AM
    • Caramoan to Legaspi

Caramoan Nov 15, 2010 at 4:05 PM

Hi. What is the fastest/easiest way to go to Legaspi from Caramoan Island?
      Thanks.

2 Answers Oct 7, 2011 at 9:21 PM
    • suggestions on how to utilize our four-day tour

Caramoan Nov 5, 2010 at 2:46 AM

hi! we are planning to go to caramoan and we will be getting a 2-night, 3-day package. However, we will be leaving caramoan around 7:00 am on the third day, so we want to spend the whole third day to go to mayon and/or donsol before going back to manila on the 4th day. is it possible for us to go to mayon? donsol? how are we going to go there? can you suggest us for a good place to stay over night there? in going back to manila, do you think it is better if we book for legaspi-manila flight? instead of naga-manila? by the way, is it the proper course to book a flight from manila to naga in going to caramoan? i will appreciate any suggestion. thank you! :)

2 Answers Nov 6, 2010 at 3:09 AM