Province of Camarines Sur Travel Answers

change location
barbie_sunrise's Profile Photo

Statue of our lady of peace

by barbie_sunrise Online Now Apr 23, 2010 at 11:45 PM

I would like to ask how to go to the statue of our lady of peace from Centro? Is it boat-ride or is it a trike ride? How much is the fare going there? Thanks!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • cyndymc's Profile Photo

Re: Statue of our lady of peace

by cyndymc Online Now Apr 24, 2010 at 1:42 AM

Barbie, as far as I know, you have to take a boat going to Tabgon Port to go to the statue of Our Lady Of Peace. It is usualy part of the island hopping tour, but if you have limited time, you can arrange to go only there. Jumpoff point is either Bikal or Paniman, depending on the route agreed upon between you and your contact boatman.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • PinoyTraveler's Profile Photo

by PinoyTraveler Online Now Apr 28, 2010 at 9:19 AM

you can go by habalhabal and there are a lot of them at centro. however via the boat ride(tour) is still better as the road is yet unfinished so rough and dusty.

• cyndymc's Profile Photo

by cyndymc Online Now Apr 30, 2010 at 8:21 AM

Barbie, I asked a Caramoan resident whom I've befriended. Yes, there are habal-habals which could take you though an expensive, long, rough road going there, but take note, mas grabe daw ang byahe going there, compared to Paniman. It's better daw to include it in your island hopping IT. It will be a more convenient and pleasurable ride.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Province of Camarines Sur Travel Answer Locations