Tuguegarao City Dec 10, 2013 at 2:27 AM

anyone know what transport runs from Tuguegarao AIrport to solano

1 Answer Dec 10, 2013 at 2:38 AM
    • Transportation

Province of Cagayan Oct 13, 2013 at 6:04 PM

What buses go from Aparri, Cagayan to Laoag, Ilocos Norte

• Accomodation

Tuguegarao City Oct 9, 2013 at 9:42 PM

What is the best hotel but budget friendly in tuguegarao that you can refer to me?

2 Answers Oct 10, 2013 at 6:32 AM
    • larryonvac@gmail.com

Gattaran Aug 31, 2013 at 1:02 AM

What common transportation options are there for us to travel to Gattaran from Manila? And what the time and costs involved?

Your kind advice to "larryonvac@gmail.com" is much appreciated.

2 Answers Aug 31, 2013 at 3:14 AM
    • About Transportation

Province of Cagayan Aug 13, 2013 at 3:07 AM

Good day!
      I am planning to go to Cagayan Valley and then go straight to Ilocos Norte this December, with my friend. Since, Claveria was our last destination in Cagayan, I would like to ask, is there any form of transportation going to Pagudpud Ilocos Norte from Claveria?
      Thank you.

3 Answers Aug 13, 2013 at 11:11 PM
    • AnnD34's Profile Photo

I need tips :)

Claveria Aug 13, 2013 at 2:32 AM

Good day.
      I am planning to go to Cagayan and Ilocos this December with my friend. I just want to ask if there is a Bus going to Pagudpud from Claveria? Since, Claveria would be our last destination to visit.
      Thank you :)

2 Answers Aug 13, 2013 at 6:45 AM
    • dfonograles's Profile Photo

Piat visit

Piat Jun 11, 2012 at 5:11 AM

i am scheduled to visit Piat, Cagayan on July 1-2, 2012 to attend the feast of Our Lady of Piat. May i know if there are lodging houses near the church where i can stay overnight?

1 Answer Jun 11, 2012 at 7:06 PM
    • Gym

Tuguegarao City Jan 16, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Hi anyone of you who knows a fitness gym here in tuguegarao? I just moved here recently. Thanks :)

1 Answer Feb 18, 2013 at 10:36 PM
    • chinny's Profile Photo

trip for two

Camiguin Island Jan 13, 2012 at 5:56 PM

hello me and my bf are planning to visit camiguin, we arrive on April 3 at 3:40PM in CDO airport. anyone who knows how to get Camiguin Golden Sunset beach club? any idea much appreciated. thank you so much and God bless!!!

• 10architects's Profile Photo

Claveria transportation

Claveria Mar 9, 2011 at 1:02 AM

thank you for the tips and nice photos...

Can somebody help with instructions on HOW to get there by private or public transportation?

thank you in advance!

1 Answer Mar 9, 2011 at 7:55 PM
    • flight price

Tuguegarao City Feb 20, 2011 at 5:07 AM

Hi,
      anybody knows how much it cost for a plane ticket for manila to tuguegarao during the month of july - august?

2 Answers Feb 21, 2011 at 12:45 AM
    • Car rental

Tuguegarao City Jan 28, 2011 at 10:59 PM

I will be in tugeugarau in a few weeks and want to rent a car or van. Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks john

• Tuguegarao to Baguio

Tuguegarao City Jan 22, 2011 at 11:05 AM

Hi,

Just wanted to ask if there are bus lines that ply the Tuguegarao-Baguio route? I'll be in Tuguegarao on Feb 24, but I need to be in Baguio on Feb 26 AM. If there are, how long is the travel time and what time do they leave Tuguegarao City?

Thank you.

1 Answer Feb 1, 2011 at 6:30 PM
    • almaha's Profile Photo

flight schedule

Tuguegarao City Jan 19, 2011 at 4:51 AM

please,i would like to know the flight shedule,from manila to tuguegarao from march 22 to april 5,2011 thank you...

1 Answer Jan 19, 2011 at 5:06 AM
    • Trip Itinerary for Camiguin/Cagayan De Oro

Camiguin Island Jan 17, 2011 at 7:01 AM

Hi.Itinerary suggestions please(and place to stay)..... We are a group of 4 (2 couples), arriving in Cagayan De Oro on Feb. 11 at 2 pm and leaving for Manila on Feb 14 at 4 pm. We want to visit both CDO and Camiguin.. not into activities like zipline, trekking, etc... just want to roam around. A million thanks.

3 Answers Jan 22, 2011 at 5:00 AM
    • pogibro's Profile Photo

Tugegarao Car Rental?

Province of Cagayan Jan 12, 2011 at 1:17 PM

Does anyone know f it is possible to rent a car in Tugegarao? I would like to drive to Aparri and Anguib. Any help appreciated. Thanks...

• hotel rate

Tuguegarao City Dec 9, 2010 at 9:35 AM

shall we book early this coming dec17 4mour visit at ur lady of piat there tnx we can get a hotel accommodation... t.y godbless you all.

• aparri to baguio

Aparri Sep 25, 2010 at 9:12 AM

how do i get to baguio from aparri? like what bus to take from pick up to drop off.

• ericd001's Profile Photo

Travel distance - Tuguegarao

Tuguegarao City Sep 12, 2010 at 11:03 PM

Hello everyone.

can you please help me on this?

1. travel time from tuguegarao to Piat, via public transport
      2. travel time from tuguegarao to Iguig
      3. travel time from alcala to Tuguegarao
      4. travel time tuguegarao - tumauini
      5. travel time - tumuini - ilagan
      travel time ilagan - cabagan
      travel time - cabagan - tuguegarao

Last... Any affordable hotel in tuguegarao that has WiFi? Many thanks

5 Answers Sep 18, 2010 at 2:09 AM
    • Tinglayan - Tabuc -Tuguegarao

Tuguegarao City Sep 4, 2010 at 7:57 AM

Hi,
      We are planning to visit Tinglayan and do some hiking for several days and then travel on to Tuguegarao, where we have a flight booked back to Manila.

We are finding it extremely difficult to find any information on the time it takes to travel from Tinglayan to Tuguegarao via bus or Jeepney. Our flight leaves at 14.00hrs so we would like to know if it is possible to leave Tinglayan early the same morning, or if we would have to overnight in Tabuc or Tuguegarao.

Thanks

JK

3 Answers Sep 15, 2010 at 7:26 PM
    • rrziegner@embarqmail.com

Aparri Aug 22, 2010 at 6:28 PM

WOULD LIKE INFORMATION ABOUT APARRI &CALAYAN. HOTEL, HOME STAY,COST.RESTURANT COSTS SALAMAT PO rrziegner@embarqmail.com

1 Answer Aug 24, 2010 at 9:54 PM
    • blue_chef's Profile Photo

Camiguin on June 13

Camiguin Island May 16, 2010 at 5:57 AM

Hi friends! My family and i will be going to Camiguin on June 13. Can you give us a contact # for our city tour? Also, can you give instructions on how to get to Camiguin coming from CDO (cheapest way please =) ) Thanks a lot!!!!

1 Answer May 20, 2010 at 1:37 AM
    • booking

Claveria Apr 26, 2010 at 10:15 AM

how do you make hotel reservations for Bay View Inn in Claveria? Can it be done online?

1 Answer Apr 26, 2010 at 10:26 AM
    • sandwindstars's Profile Photo

Bus Transportation Tuguegarao-Laoag

Province of Cagayan Mar 16, 2010 at 8:09 PM

Hi, could anyone give me the name of a bus company that go from Tuguegarao to Ilocos Norte (Pagudpud/Laoag)? I will be in TUG next month and want to swing around to Ilocos Norte.

2 Answers Mar 20, 2010 at 6:39 AM
    • Anyone going to manila on Feb 26, 2010 (Day Trip)

Tuguegarao City Feb 23, 2010 at 11:44 PM

Hi there,

If anyone who plan to travel to manila on Feb 26, 2010, i have a lot of space in my car (SUV). I'll be traveling alone to meet my boss in manila. Departure would be early morning around 5AM. I just need someone to talk to along the trip. Ride would definitely be FREE.

Thanks

2 Answers Feb 24, 2010 at 4:16 AM
    • is there a bus from Baguio to Sta.Ana Cagayan?

Province of Cagayan Jun 29, 2009 at 11:29 PM

Hi!
      i'm a thesis student going to Batanes next month and considers to ride the ferry in Sta Ana to Basco..

i would like to ask if there's a bus from Baguio to Sta. Ana, Cagayan or should i transfer rides at some locations? and how many hours would it be?..
      if you may state the fare that would be much helpful..

Pls. help.. thanks!

1 Answer Jul 7, 2009 at 6:06 AM
    • marc09's Profile Photo

Luzon trip

Province of Cagayan Jun 1, 2009 at 10:54 PM

Hi! Please help. We'll be having a luzon trip next week... We will stay in ilocos then go to cagayan... I know the tours in ilocos, my only problem is the cagayan tour.... Can someone help me on our inquiries....
      1) We'll go back to manila via cagayan, how many hours? it's our option to just pass by cagayan valley..
      2) Is it recommended to stay 1 night in cagayan? where? where is the best and cheapest accommodation? and possible tours?

Thanks in advance....

3 Answers Jun 9, 2009 at 2:43 AM
    • chaialegre's Profile Photo

Tourist Info

Tuguegarao City Apr 15, 2009 at 8:25 PM

Hi. we are planning to go to tuguegarao on may. can we have some contact # of some of the activities that we can do when we went there. thank you so much. pls. enail it to me at aniger_ca@yahoo.com

• RE:TEANO ALCALA MILK PASTILLAS

Alcala Mar 29, 2009 at 12:13 AM

I simply have one question: Is there a distributor in Manila or an online store? I would love to buy packs of it. Cagayan is so far for that purpose. Where can I possibly place an order? Thanks.

• Rent a car or 4x4 in Tuguegarao

Tuguegarao City Dec 21, 2008 at 12:03 AM

Hi,

Does anyone know where to rent a 4x4 in Tuguegarao? What prices should I expect? Would it be safe / ok to drive it ourselves to Vigan, through Kalinga region (and back through Claveria)?

Thanks for any tips!