change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Raneb's Profile Photo

need a travel buddy

Bohol Feb 28, 2014 at 1:27 AM

I will go to bohol for 1 day and I've already inquired some of the tour operators and it cost me big if I'll go alone..perhaps,someone in here would like to travel bohol in a day tour in march 8.Could we meet or maybe I can join your group?don't worry I am nice person..thanks!you can text me in this number 09192852799..

3 Answers Feb 28, 2014 at 5:27 PM
    • Raneb's Profile Photo

traveling alone to bohol

Bohol Feb 26, 2014 at 5:08 AM

Hi there,I will go to Bohol this march 8!Does anyone know the minimum budget for a bohol trip and a possible itinerary for a day?could I also ask for suggestions of low budget accommodations in alona beach? I would like to stay there for a night before I get back to cebu..I hope for your response...thank you!!!!

2 Answers Mar 20, 2014 at 12:58 PM
    • sanggano's Profile Photo

Anda, Bohol

Bohol Jan 24, 2014 at 5:47 AM

We plan to visit Anda, Bohol next month. Are there accommodations that you recommend?

3 Answers Jan 24, 2014 at 11:23 PM
    • How days for Bohol and side trips?

Bohol Jan 15, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Is Feburary a good time to visit Bohol for few days? I heard that Chocolate Hills was little damaged due to the recent typhoon, however, I am still interested to go there if things are going back to normal.

How many days should I consider for Bohol and any other side trips nearby?

My plan is go in this path : Manila-Cebu-Bohol-Manila/Cebu, but not intent to spend much time in Manila other than transferring.

Any information/suggestions?

5 Answers Jan 18, 2014 at 7:24 PM
    • Can I go to Bohol?

Bohol Dec 9, 2013 at 3:12 AM

I am booked to go to Bohol on the 24th Dec. Is it safe to travel there now?

7 Answers Jan 20, 2014 at 10:43 PM
    • Safety after earthquake n typhoon

Panglao Island Dec 5, 2013 at 3:55 AM

We have planned to be in Panglao in 2 weeks time with our infant son. Is it still safe to go in terms of infrastructure, electricity, water, etc? Or best to change our plans?

4 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 7:02 AM
    • MaxB33's Profile Photo

Travel to Alona Beach Bohol

Province of Bohol Nov 11, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Hi Norm, my wife and I are booked to holiday on south of Bohol Island commencing 24/11/13.

We are unable to contact our hotel to see if all is fine or if we should cancel the trip.

The Australian Government, travel agents and Airline are all unable to provide any information.

I appreciate any update you could provide me on the situation in Bohol.

Thanks Max

14 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 7:10 AM
    • KeithR22's Profile Photo

going to divers reort on alona beach

Panglao Nov 10, 2013 at 9:54 AM

will be traveling to alona beach jan 10 2014 , any ideas on areas situation due to Hurricane and past earth quake . pictures would be great , pray that it is only cosmetic for all afected . keith ,

5 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 7:14 AM
    • sanggano's Profile Photo

Panglao Situation

Panglao Oct 21, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Hi. Does anyone know how Panglao is post-earthquake? Any access issues?

7 Answers Nov 7, 2013 at 6:16 PM
    • Is is possible and safe?

Bohol Oct 16, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Hi. My heart is all out for Bohol's situation now. I have a booked flight to Bohol this coming October 24th. Is it safe to still push thru with the trip? I was supposed to book the accomodation the day the earthquake happened and now I am quite hesitant to call them up. Im afraid that I would come across as rude.

8 Answers Oct 27, 2013 at 9:39 PM
    • Tarsier stuff toys

Bohol Oct 11, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Where can we buy tarsier stuff toys?

5 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 7:18 AM
    • bohol trip

Bohol Oct 3, 2013 at 5:39 AM

Hi again! The answer to my post cant be somehow opened so I have to do another one. . I was asking for theminimum budget for an overnyt bohol trip and a possible itinerary for a day good for 4 persons. . Where going to cebu but decided to drop by bohol. . Sorry to those who answered on my previous post and thanks!

4 Answers Oct 6, 2013 at 7:39 PM
    • itinerary and budget

Bohol Oct 3, 2013 at 5:17 AM

My friends and i (total of 4)are going to cebu and wanted to drop by bohol. . So i'm wondering about the minimum budget for overnyt stay in bohol and Possible itinerary for a day. . Kinda having a tough sched. . Thanks!

10 Answers Oct 3, 2013 at 5:37 AM
    • panglao regents park hotel

Panglao Oct 3, 2013 at 1:52 AM

hi chaps
      has anyone stayed in this hotel and if so would you recommend it?? we are staying thereto booking in feb 14

4 Answers Oct 4, 2013 at 1:18 AM
    • travelling money

Bohol Sep 1, 2013 at 6:41 AM

hello..im travelling to bohol in feb 2014 with a friend are 2 guys for 2 weeks neither of us have been to Philippines before and need to know what do we do about getting money ? are there local banks with ATMs that we can get cash from with our visa cards? also would they charge us ? and do hotels/restaurants etc take visa cards?..also whats the best currency ?american dollars or PHP ?..we are both british guys from the uk..thanks

16 Answers Oct 3, 2013 at 5:18 AM
    • jewellery, rings in Bohol ??

Province of Bohol Jul 13, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Hi guys! I will be traveling to Bohol very soon i would like to buy engagement ring on Bohol island. I know there is a lot of places i can do it in Cebu, but we will not spend enough time there. So are there any shops were i can buy it in Bohol/Tagbilaran or anywhere around?

Thank You!!!

2 Answers Jul 14, 2013 at 8:07 AM
    • Tricycle/Motor (habal habal) from dumaluan to tagbilaran city

Bohol Jun 19, 2013 at 2:33 AM

Hi do you know if it is possible to take habal habal going to Tagbilaran city from Dumaluan?
      Or is there a tricycle terminal where the habal habal driver can drop us? We are 3 adults and 2 small kids
      (3 and 4 yr old). Is it also best to buy pasalubong at the market area or mall?

2 Answers Jun 19, 2013 at 8:33 AM
    • karla23's Profile Photo

BOHOL

Bohol May 27, 2013 at 10:45 PM

I will be going to Bohol on June 7,2013 at 1pm..any suggestion/s where to stay and what we can do? I will be flying back to manila from Cebu on June 11,2013 at 10pm. I am thinking if I will be leaving in Bohol to cebu on june 9 ot 10?what to do think guys? thank you in advance.

12 Answers Jun 9, 2013 at 2:29 AM
    • preciousstodomingo's Profile Photo

bohol getaway in august 12-14, 2013

Province of Bohol Apr 18, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Hi! we're having our bohol getaway this coming august.we'll be arriving around 9am (monday) and deaprting at 1PM (wednesday). Please help us for our itineraries. we'd like to visit the sagbayan peak and danao adventure park but im having a hard time to fix our schedules. we're planning for a bohol tour on the first day like baclayon church, blood compact site etc. second day is for the beach then a tour in balicasag island..im wondering where can i put this in our itineraries since we're only half day on third day.. need help please..thanks a lot!

3 Answers Apr 19, 2013 at 2:52 AM
    • KulitA's Profile Photo

pension house

Bohol Mar 23, 2013 at 8:04 PM

where can i find budget inn in Panglao Bohol

5 Answers Apr 8, 2013 at 1:22 AM
    • contact for tricycle

Panglao Island Mar 16, 2013 at 9:21 PM

any tricycle driver mobile number I can use when staying on panglao island? I will be there for 9 days and will be handy to get one.

3 Answers Mar 17, 2013 at 5:31 AM
    • happythoughts's Profile Photo

itinerary

Bohol Mar 10, 2013 at 6:47 AM

going to bohol in march. please help me with my itinerary. my sister is pregnant so i need free and easy trip.
      day 1: panglao tour: lunch bee farm and dinner around alona beach. accom alona 42.
      day 2: churches, loboc river for lunch, check in at linaw resort
      day 3: lazy day at linaw resort
      day 4: back to cebu
      need suggestions please.

9 Answers Apr 9, 2013 at 11:22 PM
    • ellajam08's Profile Photo

looking for a company

Province of Bohol Feb 4, 2013 at 5:01 AM

hi,my friend and i will be in bohol on june 15 - 17 2013... we're looking for anyone who will be travelling the same date so we can share the transportation expenses..and also make new friends..

1 Answer Feb 4, 2013 at 5:16 AM
    • CharilleS's Profile Photo

hello!!

Panglao Jan 27, 2013 at 3:38 AM

my aunt and with her co-teachers are planning to stay in dumaloan..how much is the amount for the overnight??

3 Answers Jan 27, 2013 at 5:40 AM
    • ellajam08's Profile Photo

WHAT TO DO ON DUMAGUETE-BOHOL-CEBU TRIP

Province of Bohol Jan 24, 2013 at 4:25 AM

hi to all vt members we have a scheduled trip in dumaguete this summer and we want to do sidetrip in bohol and cebu. Im just wandering which route is more practical with regards to transportation cost. I heard that dumaguete-bohol trip is too expensive for a bagpacker like us if you guys could provide me the best route in this trip we will really appreciate and if you could also provide us the name of the port or just the location of the port and also if you could provide us the transportation cost each trip. thank you in advance :)

7 Answers Mar 12, 2013 at 1:52 PM
    • Jet ski

Bohol Jan 22, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Hi!

We'll have a getaway in Bohol this 25-27 January, kindly advise a decent hotel/resort for a couple.
      Please advise where we can rent jet ski motors.

Thanks.

1 Answer Jan 23, 2013 at 2:29 AM
    • grepthis's Profile Photo

Travel from Manila to Bohol

Bohol Apr 30, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Hello VT Forum. I was hoping one of you could provide some advice on getting from Manila to Bohol for a trip during the first 2 weeks of June. After doing my research it seems that the way to go is to fly since the ferries take so long. I am only able to stay in the Philippines for 2 weeks and time is important to me. I have never been to Manila and plan on spending 2 days there and then going on to some islands as i prefer to be outside of the city. My 2 main questions are:

1. Is 2 days enough to see the main things in Manila as well as do a little shopping?
      2. Since i don't know how long i will be in Manila yet, is it ok to wait until i get there to book my flights from Manila to our first destination Bohol? I don't want tickets to be sold out but am hoping that isn't the case since i won't be in the main tourist season.

Thanks all for any tips or advice.
      Kind Regards
      Kurt

7 Answers Jan 16, 2013 at 6:47 PM
    • princess_amber_doton's Profile Photo

Travelling to bohol in Sept on a tight budget

Bohol Apr 26, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Dear VT Friends,
      I need help once again! How can I travel without the support of my VT friends? . Please help me as I am travelling to bohol on Sept 15. We are 3 adults and appreciate your suggestions. I have below the proposed itinerary.
      1. Sept 15 Morning arrival in Tagbilaran port… plan to do a Bohol Country Tour
      a. Any suggested places to see
      b. Any suggestion for car rental? How much it would cost?
      2. Accommodation in Pangalo preferably near the beach and not so crowded. Budget 1500-2000 per night per room
      3. Sept 16. AM - Open to suggestion as we have no plans yet but if possible low cost expenses . 5pm flight back to Manila
      a. Is it advisable to have a day tour to the famous bohol beach club and any idea how much it cost?
      b. Other than bohol beach club where can we go?
      4. Places to eat that wont really break our pocket but are worth it
      I am open to any suggestion that can help in our trip since we are on a very tight budget…

6 Answers Jan 16, 2013 at 7:09 PM
    • just asking

Pamilacan Island Mar 20, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Is there any place we can sleep in pamilacan just an overnight and cook food? Where can we get a boat going to pamilacan? how much?

2 Answers May 8, 2012 at 1:01 AM
    • danajon bank

Bohol Mar 17, 2012 at 6:41 AM

i am looking for accomodation in talibon (near danajon bank) tight budget inquiry; what's the means of transportation from jetafe harbor to talibon? are public buses available to travel to the next municipalities? what's the minimum fare? is internet accessible?

1 Answer Mar 17, 2012 at 9:43 AM