change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rental Cars?

Subic Aug 18, 2015 at 2:13 PM

Hi,
      Is there any places in Subic to rent a car or SUV?

more
    • Bridge in Siargao

Siargao Island Aug 18, 2015 at 1:45 AM

Hi

Is there anyone in the General Luna/Dapa/Cloud 9 region who is interested in playing. or learning , the game of bridge

Anthony Lusk

more
    • Hugball's Profile Photo

Surroundins for cheap

Tacloban Aug 19, 2015 at 8:50 AM

hey again guys,

for christmas and new year i will stay tacloban with my gf family.

i want take them to some nice resort, is there any near tacloban? or some 4-5 star hotel or restaurant? something that they will never forget, and which aint too far

more
    • FX vans in Kalibo going to Kalibo beyond 7:30pm

Philippines Aug 18, 2015 at 4:10 PM

Are there FX vans or private vehicles bound for Iloilo in Kalibo which operate beyond 7:30pm?

more
    • kelseygball's Profile Photo

Route Ideas!

Philippines Aug 11, 2015 at 8:31 AM

Simple question, I have a month in Philippines give or take. Just wanted to hear some routes that travelers have taken to see the country, favorite places, recommendations, etc. I'm open to anything. I'm a budget backpacker, probably coming in from Vietnam, think that's the most logical place to travel in from? I will be traveling around SE Asia from November 2015 to March 2016.
      thanks in advance :)

more
    • Motorbike rental Iloilo?

Iloilo City Aug 2, 2015 at 8:23 AM

Is it possible to rent a motorbike 100/125 cc for a week in Iloilo, if possible please links or sites.

Thank you.

more
    • Bridge in Siargao

Siargao Island Aug 18, 2015 at 1:48 AM

Hi

Is there anyone interested in the General Luna/Dapa/Cloud 9 region on Siargao island who is interested in playing or learning to play the game of bridge,

Anthony Lusk

more
    • a passenger in wheelchair

Cagayan de Oro City Aug 24, 2015 at 6:47 AM

How is it possible to travel to Cagayan de Oro from Cebu or vice versa, with a company in a wheelchair?

more
    • Ireton, Iowa to Manila, Philippines

Manila Aug 28, 2015 at 2:44 PM

Anyone knows the cheapest and easiest way to book for tickets to Manila? I'll be coming from Iowa. It's gonna be my first time to visit the country. And actually, it's also my first time travelling. I'll be spending 10 days there, preferably month of November - December.

more
    • mosaka's Profile Photo

Boracay Island airports to fly back home international

Philippines Aug 26, 2015 at 10:29 PM

Hello travellers,
      1) Does Boracay Island has international flight or I have to fly to Manila then continue my international home journey?

2) From where/which airport can I fly from Boracay to Manila so then I can continue my international home flight?

Any airport advice from Boracay to Manila would be appreciated

Cheers :-)

more
    • Hugball's Profile Photo

Surroundins for cheap

Cebu City Aug 19, 2015 at 8:47 AM

hey guys,

now that my palawan trip is booked, i'm plannin spend 2 days in cebu.

what is there to see and in near surroundings, which wont cost too much and still nice/enjoyable?

more
    • Antashaa's Profile Photo

Best Accomodation at Station 3

Boracay Island Yesterday

Hi Guys!

I need some advice from all of u. Im travelling to Boracay this coming October. Im planning to stay at Station 3 coz i dont really like crowded and noisy place. I need to check a few things as per below :-

1. What is the best hotel in Station 3? I want a nice beachfront hotel. Maybe somewhere nearby Station 2.

2. I read that there's a lot of complaint about the seaweed and also lots of boat at the beach in Station 3. Is that mean i cant swim and enjoy the beach there?

3. I know that the nightlife is at Station 2. So im planning to hire a scooter. But i get to know that the rental is crazily costly. So if i want to take the tricycle, is it easily available? Even at 2 or 3am?

4. I also really intrested to join the Party Cruise. I heard that its depart from Station 3. Their website shows that the price is around PHP2000. But in some blogs, they mention its PHP500 only. So can i just go and get the tickets at the island?

5. If i would like to walk from Station 3 to Station 2, it would take me like 15-20 minutes. Is the path safe for tourist? Exspecially late a night.

Thanks in advance and looking forward for any recomendation and tips.

more
    • mosaka's Profile Photo

Palawan or Boracay island?

Philippines Aug 27, 2015 at 7:44 AM

Please advice as I can only pick one between Palawan or Boracay for December and my question is how are these two islands different? I'm not clubbing late drinking type of lady, but I like a drink here and there and shops, water or nature activities etc.
      I'm not worry about transportation, hotel etc I know Dec is busy time, everything is set done, my part is only to pick one direction.
      Crowd, touristy, loudness, locals anything about these two islands would be appreciated.
      I heard, 'only heard' that Palawan is boring (some say I get bored) and Palawan is touristy loud, partying. Is it True?!?!
      Advise please please as I have to decide final.
      Thank you soooo much
      Cheers

more
    • No Question Title

Philippines Jul 31, 2015 at 10:39 AM

Hello ;-)
      My daughter and I are planning a trip to the Philippines for the duration of 22-23 days and could use some serious help from you all ;-)
      After arriving from Copenhagen in Manila we take a domestic flight to Kalibo on Panay Island. We want to travel from Kalibo to Iloilo along the west coast (Antique) and would want to do this in our own pace, so we would love to rent a scooter/motorbike (100/125cc), but finding a place where to rent one with pick up in Kalibo and drop of in Iloilo is nowhere to be found......any idea's? The reason why would like to rent is because we want to stop where we want, for sightseeing and pics and so on.
      From Iloilo we want to travel to Dumaguete and dive for 2 days at Apo Island. Then take the ferry to Oslob for a dive with whale sharks and after that take a ferry to Bohol/Panglao for some sightseeing and diving at Ballicasag Island and Pamilican Island. Besides our rental problem, I would also love to hear about how to get from Oslob to Bohol without having to go trough Cebu City. But any info about sights and things we should not miss is very much appreciated. We like one relaxing day at the beach, but are more the active kind and would like to see and explore things and places.

Thank you and kind regards

Eric

more
    • anadyr's Profile Photo

Tour guides/trips

Bohol Jul 27, 2015 at 10:30 AM

Hi,

I'm going to be in Bohol for 5 days. I have a large list of things that I want to do (tarsier/dolphin watching; snorkeling; Loboc River cruise; historical sites; Zip Lining) just a few. I also enjoy traveling with a group, even though I travel by myself. I have 2 questions.

a. From what I see, I can wait till I arrive to book trips/tours. I'll be out on Panglao Island. Or should online now?

b. Whom do you folks recommend for tours/trips with groups?

c. How busy/crowded will it be in early September?

d. How do you recommend getting around Bohol/Taglibaran.

Thanks for your help.

Jeff

8 Answers Jul 29, 2015 at 11:58 AM
    • Cost for Day Tour & Island Hopping..

Bohol May 6, 2015 at 10:51 PM

I've been in Bohol last june 2012 and will be coming back this year.I am wondering if how much is the cost now for the Countryside tour,boat for Island Hopping too.Is there anyone who can suggest some tour guides/travel coordinator who can be trusted especially in dealing prices.Thank you.

2 Answers May 7, 2015 at 11:00 AM
    • tr4ffy's Profile Photo

Transportation

Bohol Apr 29, 2015 at 9:28 PM

Hi. Are they any transport that can bring me to Candijay from Chocolate Hills. Or maybe i can rent a bike?

Thanks in advance.

6 Answers Apr 30, 2015 at 11:48 AM
    • PogoSpade's Profile Photo

Does any one know what ti.e the last ferry leaves to go to Cebu?

Bohol Feb 11, 2015 at 12:17 PM

Hi all, I am planning to bo to bohol mainly to see chocolate hills and do the night firefly kayaking . Does any body know what time the last ferry leaves to back to Cebu as I do nit want to stay there over night as U have an early plane to catch. Otherwise what is the earliest ferry that departs from Tagbilaran?
      And does any one recommend buying the chocolate hill tour as a package? Ive seem some pretty pricey ones online that include the tarsiers, river cruise and butterflies, etc. Just wondering if it worthwhile forking out that much money per person?

2 Answers Mar 8, 2015 at 10:37 PM
    • sweet_sentiments's Profile Photo

Where can I get masareal and tablea in bohol?

Bohol Jan 24, 2015 at 8:59 AM

hi,

i know masareal is a delicacy of cebu but we might not have time to go to cebu for shopping as we are only staying 4days/3nights in bohol (panglao) and we want to savor bohol as much as possible instead of running around and trying to squeeze in multiple provinces....

anyway, does anyone know a specific place where masareal and tablea are sold in bohol?

thanks in advance!

5 Answers Jan 24, 2015 at 12:46 PM
    • how many persons can a tricycle take?

Panglao Island Jan 22, 2015 at 11:28 PM

There are three of us with three trunks. we will go from Tagbilaran ferry to our hotel in alona beach. Can we use a tricycle?

4 Answers Jan 23, 2015 at 6:02 AM
    • Tour guide/package

Bohol Dec 29, 2014 at 12:46 AM

I was able to get a promo fare for Bohol (PAL) this March 2015. Can you please recommend a reputable tour guide/package for us. Thanks.

2 Answers Dec 30, 2014 at 12:44 PM
    • How to get to Anda

Bohol Dec 16, 2014 at 11:35 PM

Hello,

How knows the best/cheapiest way to travel from Tag airport Bohol to the east cost, Anda? We have a hotel there but the pick up service of the hotel is 3000 peso's. So that is al lot of money. Does anybody has a better idea?

Thank you

5 Answers Dec 19, 2014 at 2:57 PM
    • poepat's Profile Photo

Private tour guide

Bohol Sep 21, 2014 at 5:24 AM

Hi, does anybody have details of a private tour guide who speaks good english in Bohol please, and what services they offer.
      Many thanks
      POEPAT

2 Answers Sep 23, 2014 at 2:10 AM
    • DrunkenTraveller's Profile Photo

Alone or with tour guide?

Bohol Apr 21, 2014 at 2:00 AM

I am staying in Cebu (Mandarin Plaza Hotel) for 2 nights and thought it would be nice to Visit kawasan falls and bohol during our stay there. Can i do both these activities on my own (With my husband) or do you recommend i go with a tour guide?

I noticed that tour guides are a bit on the expensive side.

Also, any other must-do activities while im in Cebu? I was keen on going for the whale shark encounter but the boats seem quite small and unruly. I dont want to fall into the water.

15 Answers Apr 23, 2014 at 12:06 PM
    • Raneb's Profile Photo

need a travel buddy

Bohol Feb 28, 2014 at 1:27 AM

I will go to bohol for 1 day and I've already inquired some of the tour operators and it cost me big if I'll go alone..perhaps,someone in here would like to travel bohol in a day tour in march 8.Could we meet or maybe I can join your group?don't worry I am nice person..thanks!you can text me in this number 09192852799..

3 Answers Feb 28, 2014 at 5:27 PM
    • Raneb's Profile Photo

traveling alone to bohol

Bohol Feb 26, 2014 at 5:08 AM

Hi there,I will go to Bohol this march 8!Does anyone know the minimum budget for a bohol trip and a possible itinerary for a day?could I also ask for suggestions of low budget accommodations in alona beach? I would like to stay there for a night before I get back to cebu..I hope for your response...thank you!!!!

3 Answers May 10, 2014 at 12:01 AM
    • sanggano's Profile Photo

Anda, Bohol

Bohol Jan 24, 2014 at 5:47 AM

We plan to visit Anda, Bohol next month. Are there accommodations that you recommend?

3 Answers Jan 24, 2014 at 11:23 PM
    • visit2010's Profile Photo

How days for Bohol and side trips?

Bohol Jan 15, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Is Feburary a good time to visit Bohol for few days? I heard that Chocolate Hills was little damaged due to the recent typhoon, however, I am still interested to go there if things are going back to normal.

How many days should I consider for Bohol and any other side trips nearby?

My plan is go in this path : Manila-Cebu-Bohol-Manila/Cebu, but not intent to spend much time in Manila other than transferring.

Any information/suggestions?

5 Answers Jan 18, 2014 at 7:24 PM
    • Can I go to Bohol?

Bohol Dec 9, 2013 at 3:12 AM

I am booked to go to Bohol on the 24th Dec. Is it safe to travel there now?

7 Answers Jan 20, 2014 at 10:43 PM
    • Safety after earthquake n typhoon

Panglao Island Dec 5, 2013 at 3:55 AM

We have planned to be in Panglao in 2 weeks time with our infant son. Is it still safe to go in terms of infrastructure, electricity, water, etc? Or best to change our plans?

4 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 7:02 AM
    • MaxB33's Profile Photo

Travel to Alona Beach Bohol

Province of Bohol Nov 11, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Hi Norm, my wife and I are booked to holiday on south of Bohol Island commencing 24/11/13.

We are unable to contact our hotel to see if all is fine or if we should cancel the trip.

The Australian Government, travel agents and Airline are all unable to provide any information.

I appreciate any update you could provide me on the situation in Bohol.

Thanks Max

14 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 7:10 AM
    • KeithR22's Profile Photo

going to divers reort on alona beach

Panglao Nov 10, 2013 at 9:54 AM

will be traveling to alona beach jan 10 2014 , any ideas on areas situation due to Hurricane and past earth quake . pictures would be great , pray that it is only cosmetic for all afected . keith ,

5 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 7:14 AM
    • sanggano's Profile Photo

Panglao Situation

Panglao Oct 21, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Hi. Does anyone know how Panglao is post-earthquake? Any access issues?

7 Answers Nov 7, 2013 at 6:16 PM
    • Is is possible and safe?

Bohol Oct 16, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Hi. My heart is all out for Bohol's situation now. I have a booked flight to Bohol this coming October 24th. Is it safe to still push thru with the trip? I was supposed to book the accomodation the day the earthquake happened and now I am quite hesitant to call them up. Im afraid that I would come across as rude.

8 Answers Oct 27, 2013 at 9:39 PM
    • Tarsier stuff toys

Bohol Oct 11, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Where can we buy tarsier stuff toys?

5 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 7:18 AM
    • bohol trip

Bohol Oct 3, 2013 at 5:39 AM

Hi again! The answer to my post cant be somehow opened so I have to do another one. . I was asking for theminimum budget for an overnyt bohol trip and a possible itinerary for a day good for 4 persons. . Where going to cebu but decided to drop by bohol. . Sorry to those who answered on my previous post and thanks!

4 Answers Oct 6, 2013 at 7:39 PM
    • itinerary and budget

Bohol Oct 3, 2013 at 5:17 AM

My friends and i (total of 4)are going to cebu and wanted to drop by bohol. . So i'm wondering about the minimum budget for overnyt stay in bohol and Possible itinerary for a day. . Kinda having a tough sched. . Thanks!

-1 Answer Oct 3, 2013 at 5:37 AM
    • panglao regents park hotel

Panglao Oct 3, 2013 at 1:52 AM

hi chaps
      has anyone stayed in this hotel and if so would you recommend it?? we are staying thereto booking in feb 14

4 Answers Oct 4, 2013 at 1:18 AM
    • travelling money

Bohol Sep 1, 2013 at 6:41 AM

hello..im travelling to bohol in feb 2014 with a friend are 2 guys for 2 weeks neither of us have been to Philippines before and need to know what do we do about getting money ? are there local banks with ATMs that we can get cash from with our visa cards? also would they charge us ? and do hotels/restaurants etc take visa cards?..also whats the best currency ?american dollars or PHP ?..we are both british guys from the uk..thanks

16 Answers Oct 3, 2013 at 5:18 AM
    • jewellery, rings in Bohol ??

Province of Bohol Jul 13, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Hi guys! I will be traveling to Bohol very soon i would like to buy engagement ring on Bohol island. I know there is a lot of places i can do it in Cebu, but we will not spend enough time there. So are there any shops were i can buy it in Bohol/Tagbilaran or anywhere around?

Thank You!!!

2 Answers Jul 14, 2013 at 8:07 AM
    • Tricycle/Motor (habal habal) from dumaluan to tagbilaran city

Bohol Jun 19, 2013 at 2:33 AM

Hi do you know if it is possible to take habal habal going to Tagbilaran city from Dumaluan?
      Or is there a tricycle terminal where the habal habal driver can drop us? We are 3 adults and 2 small kids
      (3 and 4 yr old). Is it also best to buy pasalubong at the market area or mall?

2 Answers Jun 19, 2013 at 8:33 AM
    • karla23's Profile Photo

BOHOL

Bohol May 27, 2013 at 10:45 PM

I will be going to Bohol on June 7,2013 at 1pm..any suggestion/s where to stay and what we can do? I will be flying back to manila from Cebu on June 11,2013 at 10pm. I am thinking if I will be leaving in Bohol to cebu on june 9 ot 10?what to do think guys? thank you in advance.

12 Answers Jun 9, 2013 at 2:29 AM
    • preciousstodomingo's Profile Photo

bohol getaway in august 12-14, 2013

Province of Bohol Apr 18, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Hi! we're having our bohol getaway this coming august.we'll be arriving around 9am (monday) and deaprting at 1PM (wednesday). Please help us for our itineraries. we'd like to visit the sagbayan peak and danao adventure park but im having a hard time to fix our schedules. we're planning for a bohol tour on the first day like baclayon church, blood compact site etc. second day is for the beach then a tour in balicasag island..im wondering where can i put this in our itineraries since we're only half day on third day.. need help please..thanks a lot!

3 Answers Apr 19, 2013 at 2:52 AM
    • KulitA's Profile Photo

pension house

Bohol Mar 23, 2013 at 8:04 PM

where can i find budget inn in Panglao Bohol

5 Answers Apr 8, 2013 at 1:22 AM