change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Province of Batangas Travel Answer Locations

• The Inn, Calayo

Calayo Apr 18, 2014 at 8:42 PM

Do you have the contact numbers of The Inn in Calayo, Nasugbu, Batangas?

2 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 9:10 PM
    • Ferry to Lubang Island

Nasugbu Apr 17, 2014 at 8:51 AM

Is there a ferry from Nasugbu to Lubang Island? Schedule?

4 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 10:59 PM
    • Laiya Batangas

Province of Batangas Jan 12, 2014 at 8:11 PM

Hello there!

What could be the best route to Laiya Batangas if we will be coming from SM Bacoor? Is there a van infront of Robinsons Dasma heading to laiya? if none, where else can we best find the fastest route?

Thank you!

1 Answer Jan 13, 2014 at 12:55 AM
    • batangas going to ermita

Province of Batangas Dec 22, 2013 at 4:39 AM

hi there, please help me. what route to ride from batngas going to ermita manila and vice versa. ur reply could help me alot! thank you :-)

2 Answers Dec 22, 2013 at 7:33 AM
    • audspice's Profile Photo

Jump-off point for Rockies

Cuenca Dec 4, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Hi!

Where's the jump-off point if we wanna go directly to Rockies? We'll skip the hike up the top-most part of Mt. Maculot.

-)

1 Answer Dec 21, 2013 at 2:57 AM
    • lookng for a hotel

Anilao Oct 30, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Im going to Anilao to dive.What hotel would you recommend???

2 Answers Oct 30, 2013 at 1:43 PM
    • How to commute from Cubao to Canyon Cove?

Province of Batangas Oct 20, 2013 at 11:43 PM

How to commute from Cubao to Canyon Cove? How long is the bus ride? Going home from Canyon cove, is there a ride to Picnic Grove Tagaytay? Thankyou...

2 Answers Oct 21, 2013 at 9:34 AM
    • Bus from Metro Manila to Batangas City

Province of Batangas Oct 9, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Is the terminal for Batangas buses near the corner of Buendia and Taft still there? If it is no longer there, where can I catch a bus to Batangas?

6 Answers Oct 10, 2013 at 6:42 AM
    • Information

Lemery Jun 1, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Are you subject to brownouts by the city?

1 Answer Jun 27, 2013 at 1:27 AM
    • mcu caloocan to rosario,bats

San Juan Feb 24, 2013 at 3:00 AM

can anyone assist me for correct way from mcu caloocan going to rosario batangas via motorcycle.125cc only.TIA

1 Answer Mar 19, 2013 at 2:11 AM
    • Laiya, San Juan Batangas to Dasmariñas,Cavite

San Juan Sep 24, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Can you give me any ideas on how to get to Dasmariñas Cavite from Laiya San Juan Batangas using Public Transpo.? Is there a Van terminal in San Juan that goes directly to Cavite...

1 Answer Oct 11, 2012 at 10:33 PM
    • inquiry

Santo Tomas Jul 17, 2012 at 5:58 PM

what is the history of barangay sta. maria and sto. tomas, batangas?

5 Answers Aug 23, 2012 at 6:44 PM
    • Pico De Loro, Hamilo Coast

Nasugbu May 29, 2012 at 4:55 PM

We are planning to have a family gathering this coming Saturday at a real nice beach. Is this available to the public? Could you please provide me with the details for day tour accommodations as well as directions on how to get there from Tagaytay? Thank you.

2 Answers May 30, 2012 at 7:02 AM
    • Punta Fuego Beach in Nasugbu Batangas

Nasugbu May 29, 2012 at 4:43 PM

We are planning to have a family gathering this coming Saturday at a real nice beach. Could you please provide me with the details for day tour accommodations as well as directions on how to get there from Tagaytay? Thank you.

5 Answers Aug 24, 2012 at 4:50 PM
    • bus route

San Juan May 4, 2012 at 2:39 AM

Hello, where going to La Luz next week using two buses. per ocular the route they took is not for bus because its too narrow. is there another route that a bus could take?

1 Answer May 6, 2012 at 7:53 PM
    • Follow up questions regarding Manila to Tagaytay trip via air-conditioned bus

Nasugbu Feb 15, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Greetings again.

My follow up questions are as follows: does Crow, Erjohn and the other bus company that were mentioned travel via Coastal Highway/E. Aguinaldo Hwy to get to Tagaytay or do they take the South Luzon Expressway? From the information I read online, they recommend avoiding traveling via the Coastal Highway/E. Aguinaldo Hwy because of traffic congestion in the Bacoor, Dasmarinas, etc. (Cavite area?).

I guess my question would be: which air-conditioned bus lines travel the South Luzon Expressway (versus the Coastal Hwy/E. Aguinaldo Hwy)? Also does anyone know the approximate round-trip fare (Manila - Tagaytay - Manila)?

Thanks again for all your replies.

1 Answer Mar 2, 2012 at 5:00 AM
    • Air conditioned bus that goes from Manila to Tagaytay and back

Nasugbu Feb 15, 2012 at 5:43 AM

Greetings,
      I'll be visiting the Philippines in a couple of weeks and would like to see Tagaytay for a couple of days during my stay in Manila.

I would like to know if there are any air-conditioned buses that travel between Manila and Tagaytay. I'll be staying in the Ermita, Manila area ,and I would like to know the name of the air-conditioned bus company and where their terminal is located.

If you also have an idea of the cost of a round-trip bus fare (Manila - Tagaytay - Manila), that information will be much appreciated. Thanks for your assistance.

2 Answers Feb 15, 2012 at 8:56 AM
    • baluga's Profile Photo

motor ride

San Juan Sep 6, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Hi Pls give me better route going to san juan batangas using motorcycle.

8 Answers Sep 7, 2011 at 5:27 AM
    • lemery hotel

Lemery Apr 21, 2011 at 5:37 AM

is there anybody knows any hotel with cheap rate in town proper of lemery. thanks in advance for those who will reply.

1 Answer Apr 22, 2011 at 1:54 AM
    • Balayan batangas

Province of Batangas Mar 2, 2011 at 10:35 AM

Hi we will visit balayan, batangas on March 9, san po kaya magandang mag stay for 3 days, and what are the place and food that we have to try.. can anyone suggest po please...

• diltan hotel

Lemery Dec 3, 2010 at 6:30 PM

how much is the short time fee at diltan hotel?

• happygolime's Profile Photo

Anilao , Batangas

Anilao Oct 14, 2010 at 6:31 AM

Any suggestion on a good site to snorkel at Batangas ?

Which is better for snorkel Balai Anilao or Arthurs ?

I have been to planet dive already .

1 Answer Mar 1, 2011 at 6:39 PM
    • Wedding Reception - Private Gardens or Villas - Batangas or SPC, Laguna

Province of Batangas Aug 4, 2010 at 5:57 AM

Hi i am looking for a private garden or villas with or w/o venue hall but pref with pool in lipa-rosario-san jose-padregarcia-tiaong-san pablo. it will be for 100-150 guests night wedding reception. july 2011.. thanks

8 Answers Aug 9, 2010 at 3:17 AM
    • Punta Baluarte

Calatagan Jul 20, 2010 at 2:37 AM

Is this resort is still operational? If yes, please advise the new contact details as i am interested to come back.

thanks,

• marc09's Profile Photo

Resort suggestion

Laiya May 18, 2010 at 12:22 AM

Hi! My family is planning to go to Laiya this june. Need suggestion of a nice resort in laiya but not expensive..
      thanks

6 Answers Mar 4, 2013 at 4:10 AM
    • Searching for Long Lost Relatives

Lemery Apr 19, 2010 at 7:52 AM

My father was born and raised in Lemery Batangas and I would like to know his roots from where he was born. It has been my dream to visit the place since I was a child. His father was Restituto Correa and mother Juliana Arboleda. Can you help me give some clues to their families. I will be visiting Lemery on September 2010.

1 Answer Apr 19, 2010 at 9:31 PM
    • maribeldizon's Profile Photo

Stilts Calatagan

Calatagan Mar 21, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Has anybody been to Stilts Calatagan Beach Resort? please share your impression... looks interesting. thanks

2 Answers Mar 22, 2010 at 1:42 AM
    • is it safe to cross the taal lake during january?

Taal Dec 3, 2009 at 5:49 AM

me and my friends are planning to go to Taal crater lake this coming Jan 2010..i have read an article from Taal lake Yacht Club and they're saying that its not safe to go there during jan-march.is it true?please i need info's asap.thanks!:)

4 Answers Dec 3, 2009 at 12:50 PM
    • pinaygirl's Profile Photo

Taal Volcano / Lake Trekking

Lake Taal Nov 22, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Hello. Could you help me please? I went to Taal 10 years ago (!) with a couple of my then officemates.

I'm not sure how it is now to take that trip again. Could somebody please let me know :
      1) How much would it cost to take the boat ride and how much would the rent for the horse for the trek to the cater?

2) Is the whole day (from lets say, 7 am to 4pm) trek enough time ? When we went there - we didn't reached the cater as we're already tired as we just walked.

3) Anything else we need to know??

THanks in advance!

3 Answers Nov 23, 2009 at 6:04 PM
    • felidel's Profile Photo

Batangas Beach

Province of Batangas Aug 5, 2009 at 11:17 PM

Does anyone know of a beach in Batangas with nice rock formations during low tide, and with nice sunrise/sunset view? I would appreciate your feedback/suggestions. Thanks in advance.

3 Answers Aug 8, 2009 at 6:01 AM