Province of Bataan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Baguio City to Malolos, Bulacan

Province of Bulacan Jul 19, 2014 at 7:09 PM

How can I get to Malolos, Bulacan from Baguio City by commuting?

more
    • Places to stay in Carigara

Carigara Jul 16, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Is there any hotels, rooms, or other accommodations available in Carigara or Barugo vicinity? I need to be as close to this area as possible. Any help someone can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

more
    • KSY boutique in Cagayan de Oro

Cagayan de Oro City Jun 23, 2014 at 7:04 AM

Please help me find KSY boutique in Cagayan de Oro It is supposed to be a new boutique beside of a mall

more
    • paulocollection's Profile Photo

Tour to Pagudpod

Pagudpud Jul 16, 2014 at 9:27 PM

where to stay in Pagudpud? Laog to Pagudpod tour 1 night to stay ok lang ba?

more
    • Re: Baguio Fare

Baguio Jul 14, 2014 at 10:10 PM

We are planning to explore Baguio this coming weekend. Is there any idea about the fare from Cabanatuan Terminal to Baguio? (4persons).

Hoping your positive response. Thank you.

more
    • Car rental

Tuguegarao City Jul 12, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Hi,

Is any body know if there is any car rental in tuguegarao city? I will be visiting my family and I have some friends with me.

Thanks

more
    • logos of the restaurants

Iligan City Jul 8, 2014 at 5:44 AM

can i have some samples of the logos of the restaurants.. please?

more
    • Cocktail Table for Rent

Daraga Jul 3, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Where can I rent cocktail tables for an affordable price?

more
    • Smart Nakaw load

Philippines Jun 29, 2014 at 6:11 PM

The Smart network scam "nakaw load" still exist? I just bought 1000 smart load credit. just about 20 minutes of call ubos na load ko? what the!

time to change my network provider.

more
    • Jim4Life's Profile Photo

Name Antique

Province of Antique Jun 26, 2014 at 4:17 PM

why was it named antique

more
    • Tuguegarao - Baguio Last Trip

Tuguegarao City Jul 20, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Hi! Does anyone knows what time is the last trip of bus from Tuguegarao to Baguio? Thanks is advance :)

more
    • Flight from Tuguegarao to Batanes

Province of Batanes Jul 20, 2014 at 5:47 AM

I'm planning to attend a wedding of my friend but the flight from Manila-Batanes-Manila is just too expensive (14k with Skyjet), I've looked around and hear the possibility for a Tuguegarao route, but I can't seem to find the estimate fare cost for Tuguegarao-Batanes-Tuguegarao?

I'd try via sea (MV) but eh, I've still got work to catch up to after the wedding!

more
    • glyza's Profile Photo

restaurant

Kalibo Jul 19, 2014 at 2:51 AM

what's the nearest restaurant here in RG Inn?

more
    • Car rental

Tuguegarao City Jul 12, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Hi,

Is any body know if there is any car rental in tuguegarao city? I will be visiting my family and I have some friends with me.

Thanks

more
    • Wedding venues rates

Batangas Jul 8, 2014 at 6:46 AM

Hello po! I'm planning to get married na next year. Since nasa Italy po ako, hindi ako makapaginform sa mga rates.. Medyo limitado budget namin.. let's say na hanggang 180k lang kaya namin para sa venue at food. Gusto ko po sana ung mga complete package na.. Ung pontefino kasi ok na rin.. daming included.. pero gusto ko rin po na magkameron ng ibang options.. Sana po, malapit na din sa Church ng Taal. ung Basilica St. Martin of Tours. Thank youuuuu!

more
    • Activities in lipa

Lipa City Jul 7, 2014 at 1:34 AM

what is the best activities in lipa city..

more
    • Traveling with a 2 yrs old

El Nido Jul 6, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Is it safe and can we enjoy the island hoping in EL Nido if we bring our 2 yr old daughter?

more
    • accomodations in danao city

Danao City Jul 3, 2014 at 9:26 PM

I am planning a visit to danao city. Looking for a good place to stay on a budget

more
    • Tao Expedition - People to join?

Palawan Jun 30, 2014 at 7:25 AM

Hi there...anyone interested on joining the Tao Expedition Open Group from December 10 to 14?...not sure yet in which way (El Nido - Coron or Coron - El Nido)...kinda like the second one better but really doesn't matter...either way works for me ;-)
      Hoping some of you are interested so we could make a group before arriving there and maybe even get a Private Expedition for the same price.
      Hasta luego!
      Pablo.

more
    • Many_Moons_Old's Profile Photo

Lacoste Sport 3 button Size 6 Polo

Makati Jun 30, 2014 at 4:29 AM

Where can I buy a Lacoste Sport Size 6 Polo in the Makati area ?

more
    • linkueifei's Profile Photo

travel naga

Naga City Jun 27, 2014 at 4:31 AM

do you have bus can to pick up manil internation airport
      then go to naga 2014 08 28 9/1-9/3 city tour and other play to plan 9/3 naga (wnp) 5j airline to manil please quote 20 persons

more
    • weather in palawan right now

Palawan Jul 17, 2014 at 11:00 PM

hi guys, how's the weather in palawan right now? we've booked our tao expedition trip but received notice that it will be cancelled due to the really bad weather and higher chance of having a typhoon. we would still like to continue with the trip but we'll be making arrangements on our own instead. We will be heading to coron and el nido. thanks in advance for your kind input. =)

more
    • t_cochin's Profile Photo

Best time to visit Palawan

Palawan Jul 7, 2014 at 6:10 AM

Hi, finally I have zeroed in on Philippines for my next vacation. Palawan & Mindanao are the top locations in mind. Can anyone suggest me some tips for the journey? Or is there anyone local who can help me out?

regards
      Ajith

more
    • camary77's Profile Photo

Kalibo Inquiry

Boracay Island Jul 6, 2014 at 10:10 PM

Hi, can you please help me find an easier way to reach KALIBO AIRPORT from Boracay? my struggle is that mt flight is 7:55 AM on Feb 15, what is the easiest and fastest way to travel fr BORA TO KALIBO so i wont be late to my flight?

more
    • Food and water

Manila Jul 6, 2014 at 8:25 PM

Is it safe to drink the water and eat the food in Manilla. I will be staying there for 2 days. In Makita City, actually.

more

Popular Province of Bataan Travel Answer Locations

• budget ralated

Province of Bataan Dec 6, 2013 at 12:51 AM

1) best guide to travel bataan
      (first-last to visit)
      2) where is the best and cheapest lodge to stay
      3) how much money will i spent for the tour?

• local transport service

Bagac Sep 19, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Is there taxi's in bagac where we can rent to go to some of the heritage sites?

1 Answer Sep 24, 2013 at 12:11 AM
    • Hotel

Limay Jun 1, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Any hotels near DND? How much for aircon room?

1 Answer Jun 2, 2013 at 8:03 AM
    • NPC VILLAGE

Bagac May 3, 2013 at 8:44 PM

how to contact NPC village for an inquiry or reservation??

1 Answer May 3, 2013 at 9:29 PM
    • Clerissa's Profile Photo

Driving Directions

Bagac Apr 25, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Can anyone give me specific driving directions going to Bagac Bay Beach Resort in Bataan please?

2 Answers Apr 25, 2013 at 1:30 PM
    • how to get to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar by Bus or Ferry

Province of Bataan Oct 13, 2011 at 5:36 AM

Hi, I want to go to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar but I don't know how to get there. How can we get there by bus or by ferry?

1 Answer Oct 13, 2011 at 7:08 PM
    • seafood restaurant

Orani Jan 28, 2011 at 3:38 PM

we are planning to have lunch in orani on our way to batac. can you recommend a seafood restaurant there? we are a group of 40. thank you.

1 Answer Jan 28, 2011 at 10:43 PM
    • Balanga to Pilar

Pilar Jan 19, 2011 at 12:24 AM

Hi guys! I'm planning to have a tour of Bataan, I'd like to know how to commute from Balanga to Dambana ng Kagitingan in Pilar and back, and how long is the travel time? If you know the answer, pls reply, I really need your help...

2 Answers Jan 19, 2011 at 9:19 PM
    • danaiskra's Profile Photo

pawikan festival

Province of Bataan Oct 31, 2010 at 4:55 PM

we're thinking of going to the pawikan festival this end of november..
      is there any backpacker-friendly accommodation that you can suggest? we're not particularly choosy. we just need a place to keep our bags safe while we go out and have fun.
      are there any camping grounds available on the shores?
      also, which shoreline is better? - by better, i mean, with the pawikan hatchings, which one would offer us a better view of it? and which shore has basic surfing rentals? Morong? Bagac? Or Mariveles?
      i have so many questions. hehe. thanks in advance to those who would take time to give advice. :)

• maribeldizon's Profile Photo

Ciudad Real De Acuzar, Bataan

Province of Bataan Sep 26, 2010 at 7:28 PM

Has anybody been to Ciudad Real De Acuzar lately? Do you know how much is the rate? what are the amenities? May i know the contact details please. Thanks

8 Answers Oct 17, 2010 at 8:37 PM
    • corregidor tour package without the ferry

Province of Bataan Aug 20, 2010 at 7:42 AM

we plan to go to corregidor but we'll be coming from pilar bataan . is it possible to just get a day tour package without the round trip ferry? how much will it cost? we'll be travelling with a 5y/o. thanks

1 Answer Aug 22, 2010 at 7:31 PM
    • Search a Taxi

Province of Bataan Jul 3, 2010 at 11:44 AM

I want to know a price.
      From Dinalupihan to Manila airport.

• marc09's Profile Photo

Morong-Subic Road

Morong May 25, 2010 at 2:15 AM

Hi! Just want to ask if the Morong-Subic road is already passable and concrete? Thanks!

1 Answer May 26, 2010 at 6:47 PM
    • average hotel or lodging over night rate

Balanga May 16, 2010 at 9:55 PM

what is he price of over night stay in hotels or lodging house within the city proper?

1 Answer May 19, 2010 at 9:41 PM
    • transportation in PILAR, BATAAN

Pilar Apr 4, 2009 at 8:01 AM

QuestionIN PILAR BATAAn

1. How to get there by commuting?
      2. How much is the fair
      3. is there any cheapest motel there. just for overnight stay?

THANKS GODLESS

2 Answers Apr 4, 2009 at 1:30 PM
    • lynn_tisay's Profile Photo

From Bataan to Corregidor

Province of Bataan Mar 31, 2009 at 8:25 PM

Hello everyone! my family and I will be in Bataan this April 9-11 and we're planning to go to corregidor islands...magkano po ba tour (per head) sa corregidor kung galing sa Bataan? may makukuha po ba kami guide sa Bataan? I hope someone can help me....thanks in advance!!!

• lost

Province of Bataan Mar 11, 2009 at 8:07 PM

can please give me maps to the shortcut routes from caloocan to bataan?

1 Answer Mar 11, 2009 at 9:44 PM
    • destination

Morong Jan 30, 2009 at 7:10 AM

good day! i would like to ask, how to get in poblacion morong bataan from orion bataan? Bcoz we will be riding a ferry from manila port to orion port. I need to go to Coral View Resort in Poblacion, Morong Bataan. What transportation can I use? and how many hours should I need to travel to reach there? I hope you could help me with this..

Thank you very much!

• Meeting point: Balanga/ Bagac

Province of Bataan Dec 30, 2008 at 11:12 PM

Hi, all. I'm hoping there'd be someone who'd respond to this post soon.

I'm attending a wedding in Montemar on the 2nd. Being unfamiliar with Bataan, my friend, who is similarly not from the area, offered to pick me up from Balanga.

I'll be flying back to Manila tomorrow around 2PM. From there I plan to take Genesis bus to Balanga.

I understand the bus takes the San Fernando exit then the usual Gapan Olongapo. But my friend took SCTEX/Dinalupihan going to Bagac (he's there now), and the route he's familiar with is that.

He recommends I wait for him at Total gas station in Balanga.

1. Will the bus pass by the Total in Balanga?
      2. Can I get off there? Considering it's a highway
      3. And if so, what are my landmarks?
      4. Also, since he'll be coming from Bagac, at which point during the trip should I text him to advise him to leave Bagac?

Thanks so much and I'm crossing my fingers for a quick reply.

• GUDDAY SIR & MA'AM

Province of Bataan Oct 19, 2008 at 6:45 PM

How much the fee if we travel in ferry boat??
      thanks

2 Answers Oct 19, 2008 at 11:50 PM
    • room rate ellison hotel

Province of Bataan Jun 5, 2008 at 9:59 PM

how much is the room rate for a single and double occupancy hotel rooms in ellison hotel in balanga? what are its individual amenities?

• Going there the easy way

Province of Bataan Apr 26, 2008 at 11:45 PM

I am planning on going to bataan limay, after my shift ends next saturday. i'm coming from imus, cavite... if i am to take the ferry then ill need to drop off where exactly? are there a lot of people taking the trip? If I am to take the mariveles bus where would be the specific bus station? and where in limay will the bus drop me off?

6 Answers May 11, 2008 at 7:39 PM
    • where to stay in Bataan

Province of Bataan Apr 15, 2008 at 9:55 PM

hi! I'm looking for a nice place to visit this summer and I thought of Bataan because of the beaches. Can anyone recommend a nice and affordable place to stay in Bataan? I also heard about a dragonfruit plantation there, does anyone know where the exact location is? thanks!

2 Answers Jan 23, 2009 at 12:11 AM
    • Ferry Between Bataan and Manila

Province of Bataan Nov 11, 2007 at 2:25 PM

Does the ferry between Bataan and Manila carry passenger cars?

1 Answer Nov 15, 2007 at 11:07 AM
    • beaches in bataan

Province of Bataan Mar 21, 2007 at 10:22 PM

hi! my group and i are planning to go to bataan this april. i've been doing internet search for past few days there are list of beach resorts but sadly no contact numbers. do anyone of you know where it's best to stay? we're a group of 20 so we are looking for economy prices. hope you guys can help us! thanks a lot! will wait for your replies!

2 Answers Apr 5, 2007 at 5:23 PM
    • mia_mojari's Profile Photo

Are the beaches along Morong Bataan clean?

Province of Bataan Feb 13, 2007 at 4:13 AM

I am looking for a summer outing venue when I happen to come across Morong Bataan Resorts. Pictures look nice but I am not sure if they are clean as they look like. Any comments?

1 Answer Apr 16, 2008 at 1:49 AM
    • Bataan Itinerary - Need help

Province of Bataan Feb 5, 2007 at 9:38 PM

Hi everyone! I'm going to tour my foreign friend and I discovered some good reviews about Bataan. It's very accessible to Manila and there seems to be a lot of beaches there. But my problem is where to go and how to do it. To those VTers who have been there, can you please help me with an itinerary? Will go there Friday morning and if possible come back to Manila early Sunday morning. I need help on this ASAP. He's coming in a week. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Aldeerwin

5 Answers Feb 7, 2007 at 5:08 AM
    • bataan ferry

Province of Bataan Oct 26, 2006 at 10:04 AM

where can we find a fast ferry bound for bataan? and what are the schedules? thanks need an answer right away. thanks

2 Answers Dec 15, 2006 at 5:31 AM
    • i-s-a's Profile Photo

Invitation for a Bataan VT Meet

Province of Bataan May 23, 2006 at 9:17 PM

Please join us for a VT Day-trip Outing here in my home province Bataan. It will be on June 03,2006 (Saturday). We would visit the memorial cross in Mt. Samat, Pilar. Please check details from Meetings and Event.

11 Answers May 29, 2006 at 12:42 AM
    • dindo_m's Profile Photo

Transport within the province

Province of Bataan Apr 23, 2006 at 4:13 AM

Hello All,

Am about to roam this province and have considered taking the ferry from CCP to Orion. I need help on the following:

1. How often and until what time do jeeps/buses hop between towns?
      e.g., Mariveles-Limay-Orion-Pilar-Balanga vv
      or Dinalupihan-Hermosa-Orani-Samal-Abucay-Balanga vv
      or Balanga/Pilar-Bagac-Morong vv

2. Would tricycles be practical/economical in roaming around a town?
      (e.g., can they climb up to the foot of the Dambana Ng Kagitingan?!)

3. Where can I find rent-a-cars or car-hires? Can't seem to find any
      at the province's website nor at the balanga and udyongan sites

Any info would be much appreciated. And advance thanks!

(",)

2 Answers May 23, 2006 at 9:20 PM