Province of Bataan Travel Answers

change location
viktorkrum's Profile Photo

bataan

by viktorkrum Online Now Apr 30, 2004 at 9:11 PM

I would like to go to bataan but i don't know how? can you please tell me the fastest way to go there and the nearest beach resort (How can I get there, what's the name of the place).... no matter if its expensive or what.............

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • thomyorke's Profile Photo

Re: bataan

by thomyorke Online Now May 1, 2004 at 10:56 AM

where you coming from? from Manila, you can take the small ferries that goes to Bataan. The terminal is at CCP Park. cheers!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • viktorkrum's Profile Photo

bataan

by viktorkrum Online Now May 4, 2004 at 3:58 AM

We'll be coming from makati. As you said, we will be riding small ferries in CCP park. What company offers the best ferry in town? where will we get off? specific place? Can you suggest a lucrative beach resort nearest to the terminal/port? if such exists, are there public transpos that we can hire to take us directly to that place? thanks to your reply anyway...

• Re: bataan

by ChiOBambi Online Now May 4, 2004 at 6:31 AM

Hello! Your post just convinced me that I need to update my Philippines pages on VT with my photos and info of my last trip to the PI. The fastest way to get to Bataan is to take a ferry as previously suggested. The ferry we took is called Mt. Samat Ferry Express. The schedule is as follows: MT. SAMAT FERRY EXPRESS, INC DAILY DEPARTURE SCHEDULE MANILA - ORION - BATAAN - MANILA MANILA ORION 6:30 AM 6:30 AM 8:30 AM 8:30 AM 10:30 AM 10:30 AM 1:00 PM 1:00 PM 3:00 PM 3:00 PM 5:15 PM 5:30 PM Note: Schedule is subject to change without prior notice. For inquiries, please call tel. no. 551-5290 to 91. It departs from Manila Bay harbor at the CCP complex along Roxas Boulevard in Manila. It docks at Orion, Bataan. We had no problems getting public transport from Orion to our destination in Bataan. There are jeepneys/tricycles awaiting passengers by the dock. Be warned. The bay was rather choppy and if you're prone to seasickness, it can be an experience you'll never forget. Check my PI pages on VT tonight. I'm updating them as soon as I get home. Resorts? There are a few of them. I'll post an additional tip or two later today. Good luck, Bambi

• viktorkrum's Profile Photo

Re: Re: bataan

by viktorkrum Online Now May 13, 2004 at 6:58 PM

can you suggest of any beach or beach resort near the port? must be superb, the best among all resorts in bataan? a five star resort in other words... hope to hear from you all again...

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Province of Bataan Travel Answer Locations