Province of Bataan Travel Answers

change location
backpackerpards's Profile Photo

Beach in Bataan

by backpackerpards Online Now Apr 27, 2003 at 7:54 AM

Hi there! i wanted to visit Bataan beach for the first time and would like to stay in an inexpensive beach resort hopefully one that allows tent pitching. hope you can give me an idea how much it would cost and better yet a contact number & person. hope to hear from you.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Beach in Bataan

by ChiOBambi Online Now Apr 27, 2003 at 8:09 AM

Hi! I'm heading to Bataan during my planned trip to the PI. As there are many beaches in Bataan, can you be a little bit more specific as to where you were planning on heading - name of town would be nice. I've got relatives in a couple of towns so my lodging is not a prob but have thought about camping many a times. If I talk to them anytime soon, I'll pass any info your way campingwise. When is your trip? Bambi

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • backpackerpards's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Beach in Bataan

by backpackerpards Online Now Apr 27, 2003 at 11:59 PM

Wow! glad to hear from you. im going there on Wed. Apr 30, my bf & i will spend our 2nd anniv there. anyplace near Orion would be fine, bagac is one of the priorities since we have to leave on May 2 early to catch the 6:30am ferry back to Manila. we don't hav mch money to spend 4 a P1000 cottage so we would prefer to pitch a tent at less than P400/night. is that possible? i'll wait for ur reply. thanks so much!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Province of Bataan Travel Answer Locations