change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Province of Albay Travel Answer Locations

• Cocktail Table for Rent

Daraga Jul 3, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Where can I rent cocktail tables for an affordable price?

1 Answer Jul 3, 2014 at 8:57 PM
    • ahnntootz's Profile Photo

Miraculous Church of Our Lady Of Salvation - Tiwi Bicol Albay

Tiwi Dec 1, 2011 at 5:07 PM

my family and friends are heading for BICOL, we are visiting churches. (hopefully we can visit the place before my moms operations due to Breast Cancer)

we been told about the Miraculous Church of Our Lady Of Salvation.

My mom together with friends and family is going to offer prayer.

Can someone tell me the travel period from NLEX? or is it SLEX?

any stop over or terminal that we can stay for sometime?

will be using our van, any precautions advised?

3 Answers Dec 8, 2011 at 9:11 PM
    • visit to albay

Province of Albay Mar 12, 2011 at 2:37 AM

I am a singaporean and ofen visit Manila. I wish to visit Legaspi City.
      Can you tell me some informsation please:

1) Where in Manila can I take the bus for my onward journey
      2) How much is the fare, how long is the trip
      3) any reasonable hotel in he city.

In anticipation I thank you and awaiting your kind response.

Happy weekend.

Cheers,

Tholitz

5 Answers Sep 16, 2011 at 1:43 PM
    • TIPS FOR 1 DAY TOUR in LEGASPI , Albay.. anyone?

Province of Albay Mar 20, 2010 at 10:34 AM

me and my boyfriend are planning to go for a 1 day tour in albay, and probably next day we will immediately head back to manila... any tips on how to maximize and enjoy stay in albay for a whole day and what are the destinations we should include in our visit??? Itinerary please....

3 Answers Sep 16, 2011 at 1:45 PM
    • hello

Province of Albay Jan 30, 2009 at 10:51 AM

good day,
      mmm salamat po sa pag posting mg forum nyo pwede pala mag tanong dito...tanong ko po sana kung how long and byahe from PAMPANGA TO ALBAY,and may plane po ba derect to ALBAY? thanks po..

4 Answers Feb 1, 2009 at 8:43 PM
    • jivanne96's Profile Photo

Supermarket - in Albay Bicol

Province of Albay Oct 6, 2008 at 2:33 AM

Hi,

I am planning to go to Albay on NOv 6-9. I am going to one foundation to donate some grocery stuff. Is there any big supermarket in Bicol like Shoemart where to buy tootpaste, shampoo, toothbrush. I need to buy big volume. Can anyone recommend me where I can buy this in wholesale.

thanks

9 Answers Sep 10, 2011 at 1:49 AM
    • jivanne96's Profile Photo

VT Meet - Albay

Province of Albay Sep 7, 2008 at 2:19 AM

Just wondering - if any will be interested for a VT meet in Albay. Calling all VT members living in Albay

7 Answers Sep 9, 2008 at 5:46 AM
    • choice of resort or hotel

Province of Albay Jul 20, 2008 at 10:18 AM

Even though I've been to Legaspi many times in the past I stayed at the some of the low end places. However this Aug., I plan to bring my family for a short vacation there. I'm looking for something with nice surrounding (away from the city). Do you guys have any suggestions? Maybe something like 5-50 kms. from the city. Thanks.....Cecil kriscutlery@comcast.net

3 Answers Sep 10, 2011 at 1:46 AM
    • legaspi-cagsawa-donsol route

Province of Albay Feb 15, 2008 at 5:16 AM

Would it be wise to drop by Cagsawa Ruins on the way from Legaspi Airport to Donsol? (Is it just on the way?)

3 Answers Sep 16, 2011 at 1:49 PM
    • clarice_ldr's Profile Photo

Help with lodging & other activities

Province of Albay Feb 4, 2008 at 2:03 AM

there are 3 of us arriving in Legazpi on Feb 24 (sun). we'll be going to Donsol the morning of the 25th to see the whale sharks. we're not sure yet whether to stay overnight at Donsol or go back to Legazpi as we have not planned any activity (YET) -- the itinerary is still very flexible.

i hope you could share insights in any of the ff:
      1. Any sugestions on where to stay in Legazpi? name, contact #s, emails?
      2. in Donsol?
      3. in Naga? (if ever we're going there)
      4. where else should we go with our spare time, 26th?
      5. or anything you want to share...

1 will be flying out (of Legazpi) on the noon of the 26th, & 2 on the 27th.

hope to read more replies,
      clarice

2 Answers Feb 6, 2008 at 11:44 AM
    • clarice_ldr's Profile Photo

legazpi, albay by bus (?)

Province of Albay Jan 7, 2008 at 11:18 PM

hello all!

im planning to take the bus from manila to legazpi on feb 24 (sun). are there buses leaving manila at around midnight or the wee hours of the morning? i believe the pyrolympics at MOA finishes shortly before midnight, i would want to ride the bus to legazpi after the event so i would arrive there in the morning -- since i might drop by naga or somewhere else along the way, depending on the suggestions i'll hear.

on my way back to manila, i plan to take the cebu pacific plane, but im quite curious sa phil. railways...

can you please help me with this? i cant decide whether to take the plane, bus or train. i just have to be at manila airport on the 27th for my 4:50 PM flight to iloilo.

- clarice

7 Answers Sep 10, 2011 at 1:47 AM
    • PinoyTraveler's Profile Photo

What will be a good Albay/Sorsogon itinerary for 3 days?

Province of Albay Oct 23, 2005 at 8:52 AM

Hello VTers,

This might be too late to post a question, but anyone might have a quick answer! I would like to make use of the long weekend (Oct 29 till Nov 1) roaming around the Albay and (if there is more time) the Sorsogon areas.

I hear there is the Ibalong Festival in Legazpi City on the 29th. Thus, I will most definitely be in that city the whole afternoon till evening. In the morning - upon arrival - I plan to go see the Cagsawa Ruins and the Majestic Mayon itself (is that enough time?)

But would anyone have suggestions as to what might be a good tour itinerary in Albay for the next 3 days? Yes, Donsol is an option (and I hope them Butandings are already hangin out there by then!) but what else is doable? Sorosogon teems with eco-tourism sites my 3 days might not be enough!

Oh and by the way, am curious and may try the railway from Legaspi to Manila for my return trip. Is it worth the dare?

1 Answer Oct 23, 2005 at 6:04 PM