Province of Albay Travel Answers

change location
clarice_ldr's Profile Photo

Help with lodging & other activities

by clarice_ldr Online Now Feb 4, 2008 at 2:03 AM

there are 3 of us arriving in Legazpi on Feb 24 (sun). we'll be going to Donsol the morning of the 25th to see the whale sharks. we're not sure yet whether to stay overnight at Donsol or go back to Legazpi as we have not planned any activity (YET) -- the itinerary is still very flexible.

i hope you could share insights in any of the ff:
1. Any sugestions on where to stay in Legazpi? name, contact #s, emails?
2. in Donsol?
3. in Naga? (if ever we're going there)
4. where else should we go with our spare time, 26th?
5. or anything you want to share...

1 will be flying out (of Legazpi) on the noon of the 26th, & 2 on the 27th.

hope to read more replies,
clarice

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • clarice_ldr's Profile Photo

Re: Help with lodging & other activities

by clarice_ldr Online Now Feb 4, 2008 at 10:46 PM

thanks so much! you surely help. actually, ive been contemplating on visiting naga's penfrancia church on the 26th, but travel time's a big consideration.

we might consider spending the night at donsol upon arrival. we would have wanted to hear mass at the lady of the gate parish but if the schedule won't permit, we'll just visit it when we visit daraga ruins.

i really wish we could join you (the more, the merrier), but i've read that there's the pyrolympics on the 23rd at the MOA, that's why i've booked the tickets on the 24th.

will leave you offline messages in your YM & i hope we could chat in the next couple of weeks (at least before our trips).

thanks again!!!
    clarice

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • cutejade's Profile Photo

Re: Help with lodging & other activities

by cutejade Online Now Feb 6, 2008 at 11:44 AM

Hi there!

I would suggest Venezia Hotel & Pepperland HOtel. They are one of the nicest hotels in Legazpi.

Venezia Hotel is securely located in Renassaince Gardens Subd., Washington Drive. If you are planning to to go Misibis Beach Resort, you stay in here coz they could arrange/ transport to Misibis, same owner. I guess they offer a package tour going to DOnsol for the Butanding, Legazpi City Tour, and Misibis Beach Resort. No idea about the price. If you may need any help let me know, i know some people working there.

Pepperland Hotel, is like 2 minutes walk to the airport. Nice hotel also stayed here many times. Here's the tel. # +6352 4818000 if you want to inquire.

If you're in Legazpi don't miss to visit LiNön Hill you can see the nice view of Mayon Volcano.

Looking for a restaurant try Mr. Crab along Penarandra Drive. YUmmy!! I've been there once!

By the way, I came from Legazpi City. So, if you need more info about Legazpi let me know.

Thanks and best regards,
    Jade

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Province of Albay Travel Answer Locations