Province of Albay Travel Answers

change location
PinoyTraveler's Profile Photo

What will be a good Albay/Sorsogon itinerary for 3 days?

by PinoyTraveler Online Now Oct 23, 2005 at 8:52 AM

Hello VTers,

This might be too late to post a question, but anyone might have a quick answer! I would like to make use of the long weekend (Oct 29 till Nov 1) roaming around the Albay and (if there is more time) the Sorsogon areas.

I hear there is the Ibalong Festival in Legazpi City on the 29th. Thus, I will most definitely be in that city the whole afternoon till evening. In the morning - upon arrival - I plan to go see the Cagsawa Ruins and the Majestic Mayon itself (is that enough time?)

But would anyone have suggestions as to what might be a good tour itinerary in Albay for the next 3 days? Yes, Donsol is an option (and I hope them Butandings are already hangin out there by then!) but what else is doable? Sorosogon teems with eco-tourism sites my 3 days might not be enough!

Oh and by the way, am curious and may try the railway from Legaspi to Manila for my return trip. Is it worth the dare?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • asianbelle's Profile Photo

RE: RE: What will be a good Albay/Sorsogon itinerary for 3 days?

by asianbelle Online Now Oct 23, 2005 at 6:04 PM

Thanks for posting this question. Our family is planning to go to Sorsogon from the 3rd to the 6th of November. Our road trip includes stopping at Penafrancia Church, Cagsawa Ruins and Mayon Volcano. And then, Bulusan Lake and Volcano, and if there is still time, Donsol.

Aside from the above, I am also searching for other areas worth visiting. I tried surfing VT sites on Sorsogon/Bicol and found a lot of pictures but very few tips. I would appreciate if you can share your trip experience since you will be back in Manila before we leave for our trip. Thanks...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Province of Albay Travel Answer Locations