Travel Answers
Province of Aklan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Province of Aklan Travel Answer Locations

• Van/Buses/Boats is it 24 hours/available after midnight?

Boracay Island Mar 27, 2014 at 9:24 AM

Me and my friend will arrive around 12AM in Kalibo for March 28-31 trip to Boracay, i would like to ask if the vans/buses are available at that time? Is it 24 hours? How about the boat in Caticlan?

5 Answers Mar 28, 2014 at 7:59 AM
    • stamoz's Profile Photo

for ship trip

Boracay Island Mar 20, 2014 at 4:37 AM

Hello there,

I kindly ask for suggestions on how to get to Boracary by boat or ferry, as I'll be in Cebu next week. Looking for best deals on transport tickets, and budget accommodation as well, Thank you,

7 Answers Mar 23, 2014 at 5:43 AM
    • stamoz's Profile Photo

for ship trip

Boracay Island Mar 20, 2014 at 4:37 AM

Hello there,

I kindly ask for suggestions on how to get to Boracary by boat or ferry, as I'll be in Cebu next week. Looking for best deals on transport tickets, and budget accommodation as well, Thank you,

• Watersports in Boracay in July

Boracay Island Mar 14, 2014 at 2:31 AM

I'm going to Boracay with a friend for the very first time on 1st week of July. I'm wonder if the weather is suitable for watersports/ sea activities, i.e. paraw sailing, helmet dive, etc.

and can I know roughly the prices for the below activities pls?
      1. Island Hoping
      2. Paraw sunset cruise
      3. Helmet dive
      4. Fly fish
      5. Zipline

7 Answers Apr 6, 2014 at 4:06 AM
    • PrincessM23's Profile Photo

When is the best time to go to Boracay?

Boracay Island Feb 11, 2014 at 4:20 PM

I'm already going to the Phil from June to September but does anyone know when it is best time to go to Boracay? Like when it is crowded with people and the weather is good? Thanks

18 Answers Apr 12, 2014 at 1:56 AM
    • PrincessM23's Profile Photo

How much rougly will my trip be to Boracay?

Boracay Island Feb 11, 2014 at 4:12 PM

I've heard and seen so many beautiful videos of Boracay. Me and my sister will be travelling to Philippines (basically living in Philippines for three months) My question is..How much will I need If I stayed there for a week? This is including activities, food, hotel and etc.. ( on a budget too )
      If anyone could answer, this would be appreciated.
      Thank you

6 Answers Feb 12, 2014 at 9:26 AM
    • Tanghalan Travel Guide

Tangalan Feb 5, 2014 at 5:47 AM

Hi! How do I get to Tanghalan from Kalibo?

2 Answers Feb 5, 2014 at 3:01 PM
    • Nightlife in Boracay

Boracay Island Jan 25, 2014 at 4:24 AM

hi everyone

where i can find specially discos/clubs in boracay they play only house ,techno electronic music ?
      thx

5 Answers Jan 31, 2014 at 5:13 AM
    • Horice's Profile Photo

Accommodation in Boracay and IloIlo

Boracay Island Jan 15, 2014 at 5:25 PM

We are just now in Dumaguete and we want to go to Boracay or IloIlo does somebod would adviced me an accommodation, backpackers or not so expensive resort/hotel? Thank You.

2 Answers Jan 16, 2014 at 7:52 AM
    • Hiking 4X4 Trails Makato range?

Province of Aklan Jan 1, 2014 at 2:11 PM

Trying to find out if there is a trail network in or "around" the Makato mountains that can be used for dirt bikes, I will be visiting Kalibo and thinking if I should bother with my trail bike..

regards

• Cheap Accomodation

Kalibo Dec 24, 2013 at 5:58 AM

Hi darating kami ng 10PM sa kalibo - saan po kaya pwedeng magstay for few hours balak namin bumyahe ng 4am going to caticlan. thanks

6 Answers Dec 28, 2013 at 7:00 AM
    • Arriving kalibo at midnight-early morning

Kalibo Dec 8, 2013 at 9:27 PM

is it safe to sleepover in kalibo airport? will they allow us?

4 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 9:48 AM
    • Lonely Planet Shops

Boracay Island Nov 28, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Hi, does anyone know if the Lonely Planet shops on Boracay have a website, or does someone have an email address for them. I am wanting to get some shirts made up and hopefully they can post them to me

2 Answers Dec 7, 2013 at 7:23 AM
    • Ferry schedule from boracay to kalibo airport

Kalibo Aug 21, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Hi, i wanna know what is the schedule of tryc, ferry, van etc. Going to kalibo airport. Our flight is 655 am kalibo-manila.
      How much is it? We should leave by 330 am. Thanks. Pls help

3 Answers Aug 22, 2013 at 3:59 AM
    • US Dollar exchange

Boracay Island Jul 24, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Dear all,
      When I was in Boracay last year I had some trouble to exchange US Dollar of a specific year since tellers were afreaid to get counterfeit money.
      Does anybody faced similar problems shortly?
      I am always getting Dollar of the same year but I do also not remember which years were blocked.

Please need an answer urgently my Flight is Friday morning so tomorrow last chance to exchange

5 Answers Aug 12, 2013 at 3:09 PM
    • Kalibo or Caticlan

Boracay Island Jun 29, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Kualalumpur - Singapore - Caticlan - Boracay (Tiger Airways)
      Kualalumpur - Manila - Kalibo - Boracay (Air Asia)
      Suppose you are in Kualalampur, Malaysia.
      The total fare for the two journeys are about the same in September. (or are my calculations wrong?)
      Which one would you choose, and why?

7 Answers Nov 4, 2013 at 9:10 PM
    • transient room

Boracay Island Jun 26, 2013 at 10:32 PM

is there any transient rooms near boracay how much per day?

3 Answers Jun 28, 2013 at 11:33 AM
    • Transport

Boracay Island Jun 14, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Planning to go to Boracay this JUly with my family and its our first time. Our hotel is the Regency Lagoon resort. Can you tell me the cheapest way to get to our hotel? i will be travelling with 2 kids 8, 14 y/o and hubby. Thanks!

17 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 2:52 AM
    • travel agencies

Kalibo May 29, 2013 at 8:20 PM

is Panawan Tours a legit agency in Kalibo?

4 Answers Nov 7, 2013 at 1:44 AM
    • Rastarigo's Profile Photo

Boracay Boracay

Boracay Island May 29, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Suggestions please where to stay on a 4-day trip to Boracay.
      Double room worth 500-800 fan room. It can be a cottage hut in a garden or one of those rooms in a building.
      No frills. We are outdoors most of the day but need a comfortable sleep at night.

5 Answers Jun 19, 2013 at 6:37 AM
    • 420jon69's Profile Photo

place to rent for a year for under 14,000/month that is safe and close to stations

Boracay Island May 24, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Hello everyone, anyone know of any decent places to rent for a year that would be under 14,000/month that is safe and close to the stations that is preferrrably walking distance to the beach?

from what ive seen so far, everything is furnished. i was considering moving my things there from manila but not quite sure if i'll be able to find an unfurnished place. but thats fine if i cant find an unfurnished place. i will make arrangements to have my things stored somewhere in manila until i figure out if i will stay in boracay permanently or until i set up the business and its up and running on its own and i can leave and come back as i please.

i also will need internet speed of at least 1+ mb/s for my work using skype and internet phone calls. any suggestions on who to use? ive been contemplating using the smart pocket wifi but not quite sure if that would be the best option. any idea on which is best and what the cost is and the normal speed they give?

i will be going to boracay within the next 2 weeks to scout out places to live and to ask locals these same questions but would love to have a couple answers before going there so i have something to work off of.

would be great if anyone living there can assist me on my mission.

thank you guys!

5 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 5:31 PM
    • Psychologist in Boracay

Boracay Island Apr 25, 2013 at 4:23 AM

Good evening!
      Are there psychologists based in Boracay?
      I tried searching online, but couldn't come up with any.

Thank you!

3 Answers Apr 25, 2013 at 8:21 AM
    • is there a boat at night?

Boracay Island Apr 23, 2013 at 2:27 AM

,,hi,, me & my family were planning to go to boracay for 2n1d this coming june. & our scheduled flight going to kalibo was 6pm.. i had already read some blogs regarding the time scheduled of a boat going to caticlan from kalibo,, but im very much problematic on our going back to manila. our departure time going back to manila was 4am.. is there any boat could rent as early as 1-2am from caticlan to kalibo? and if there is. how much? we are 4 excluding my niece that was 1yr old... you're answer could help me a lot tnx.....

6 Answers Apr 26, 2013 at 7:08 PM
    • ninedomination's Profile Photo

Parasailing and helmet diving package contact

Boracay Island Mar 31, 2013 at 6:00 PM

I saw what virtually_cd posted a year ago for parasailing & helmet-diving: Php650/person. I was hoping you can tell  / give me any contact no./details of the service providers who offer those rates? All I can see online are 1.8K-2K per person now which is too much IMO. Thanks everyone! 

• Qwarl's Profile Photo

Where are the affordable monthly bedspace for males near D'Mall?

Boracay Island Mar 3, 2013 at 12:49 AM

I am a guy working in a hotel in Boracay for the first time and I am looking for an affordable bedspace near D'Mall preferably around Bloomfield Academy or in the place going to 7Stones Boracay or any alternative near the beachfront or party places around Station 2 and Station 1. My budget is within 1K - 2500 range.

2 Answers Mar 11, 2013 at 8:09 AM
    • ladymariah's Profile Photo

Bus Fare from Kalibo to Boracay Island

Boracay Island Jan 2, 2013 at 1:20 AM

I will be going to Boracay (2nd time) end of this month via Kalibo.
      My husband will arrive Kalibo Airport at 7.50pm on the 26 January 2013, and I just want to know if there is any transport service from Kalibo to the island at night.

3 Answers Jan 4, 2013 at 9:07 PM
    • MJIM&PM's Profile Photo

Transport from Manila to Boracay Island

Boracay Island Dec 29, 2012 at 3:48 AM

Hi Would appreciate advice on alternate ways including routes to travel to Boracay from Manila apart from flying?

3 Answers Dec 29, 2012 at 5:54 AM
    • Flying to Boracay

Boracay Island Nov 25, 2012 at 1:31 PM

HI, looking at going to Boracay, bit concerned about getting there. We want to go direct Manila to Caticlan, and are looking at Air Phil Express. Can anyone tell me what they are like. Don't care about cost, interested in safety.

8 Answers Nov 26, 2012 at 6:56 AM
    • Boracay Regency

Boracay Island Nov 17, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Hi, if we are staying at Boracay Regency, how far is it to walk to D'Mall

5 Answers Dec 1, 2012 at 10:36 PM
    • glanden's Profile Photo

wedding

Boracay Island Nov 11, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Hi all, Have posted this in several forums and hopefully I get some responses. We are getting married in Boracay next year and are trying to find a music band for the occasion. All my searches have come up with no results. Does any body know of a band or band site to search for one in Boracay
      gregengland65@gmail.com

Many thanks

4 Answers Jul 7, 2013 at 7:14 AM