Province of Agusan del Sur

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• DENR -VISAYAS AVENUE

Quezon City Jul 25, 2015 at 6:41 AM

Paano po mag-commute papunta DENR visayas avenue near qc circle if galing ako ng SM fairview?paano din po pabalik? Magpapasa po kasi ako ng form for Civil Service sabi kasi ng cousin ko mas mabilis ang process sa may DENR or baka po may iba pa kayo suggestion ng mas malapit na pasahan ng form for civil service near fairview..Salamat po.

more
    • Ways to dasma

Dasmarinas Jul 20, 2015 at 3:24 AM

are there any vehicles still waiting for passengers from manila going to dasma past 11pm???

more
    • Olympic Pool

Calapan Jul 16, 2015 at 5:11 PM

Is there any world cup size pool or Olympic size pool in Calapan City?

more
    • CEMC2016 tourism

Tuguegarao City Jul 13, 2015 at 6:16 PM

what are the services offered in skylink travel and tours in tugueagarao city cagayan?

more
    • sanggano's Profile Photo

Los Banos restaurants

Los Banos Jul 12, 2015 at 6:29 AM

Hi VTers. Do you you know of any interesting restaurants in los banos, laguna, philippines?

more
    • car rentals in tagaytay city

Tagaytay City Jul 11, 2015 at 5:12 PM

car rentals in tagaytay city

more
    • baler roads

Baler Jul 6, 2015 at 3:54 PM

how safe are the roads from manila to baler during rainy season

more
    • Public transportation Dumaguete - Sipalay

Province of Negros Oriental Jul 2, 2015 at 12:47 PM

I would like to know what the best way of transportation is from Dumaguete airport to sipalay.
      Our flight arrives at 16.15 is it still possible to take the ceres liner or is it better to arrange I private transfer?

Thank you for your answers

more
    • Philippines for 16 days in September.

Philippines Jul 26, 2015 at 12:03 AM

Hi. We are arriving at Manila on the 19th of September for 16 days. We read that in terms of weather, the best area is the central visayas, so we plan to visit at least Bohol, Negros and Boracay. Our question is whether we should try to visit El-Nido as well. Is there something in El-nido that we will not find in the other locations? Is it worth it (the long trip from one side of the Philippines to the other?). Anyway, we will be happy for any recommendations for the Visayas area.

Thanks a lot!

more
    • emienglis's Profile Photo

Gettign to Taal

Taal Jul 12, 2015 at 4:44 PM

How do I get from Manila to Taal Town by public commute?

more
    • Want to live in Boracay

Boracay Island Jul 8, 2015 at 1:45 AM

Hi everyone, I'm vietnamese girl and I would like to go to Boracay to live and work because I fall in love with this island (I've been in Boracay for 1 week in holidays last year). if anyone can help me, I will be very happy. I have some questions:
      - I have a very tight budget, can I find a room about less 5000 php/month?
      - Is there some kind of home stay in Boracay?
      - Is it difficult to find hospitality jobs there?

I would like to make friend with everyone. Pls contact with me in following email: nguyenngoctrang166@gmail.com

Thank u very much for your help!

more
    • Wiyana's Profile Photo

Does anyone know what life is like for a single Mum in Angeles City?

Angeles City Yesterday

Hello Everyone!

My teenage kids and I will be in Angeles city soon and are looking at the possibility of attending Westfields International School. Can anyone please let me know their opinion on what life could be like for a family like us? Your advice and feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards
      Viona.

more
    • Shifueya's Profile Photo

Mt Lunayon information

Bukidnon Jul 12, 2015 at 6:04 PM

Hi! I will be in Bukidnon on July 20 and I'm planning to climb Mt Lunayon. Can someone please tell me some information about this mountain?

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I think this is the only mountain that can offer day hike in Bukidnon? My time is very short, my flight going back to Manila is at the same day, at 10PM. Will I able to conquer time and climb this mountain if I will be coming from CDO? Can I climb this mountain without a tour guide? If not, where can I get one? Also, can someone please recommend me a cheap stay in Bukidnon? It is much better if it will be near Mt Lunayon.

Thank you!!!!

more
    • Riane26's Profile Photo

How to get to toledo city from manila

Toledo City Jul 17, 2015 at 7:01 AM

Hi guys, can you please help me on how to get to Toledo City from Manila via air. Thanks in advance

more
    • Should I drive ?

Manila Jul 20, 2015 at 7:19 PM

I'm wanting to rent a car and drive myself from Manila to Tagaytay and back. I've driven in Los Angeles for years, New York City and Denver Colorado. I won't be driving during rush hour traffic. I have my International Drivers Permit and drivers license. Should I risk it ?? Any advice ???

more
    • anadyr's Profile Photo

Tour guides/trips

Bohol Jul 27, 2015 at 10:30 AM

Hi,

I'm going to be in Bohol for 5 days. I have a large list of things that I want to do (tarsier/dolphin watching; snorkeling; Loboc River cruise; historical sites; Zip Lining) just a few. I also enjoy traveling with a group, even though I travel by myself. I have 2 questions.

a. From what I see, I can wait till I arrive to book trips/tours. I'll be out on Panglao Island. Or should online now?

b. Whom do you folks recommend for tours/trips with groups?

c. How busy/crowded will it be in early September?

d. How do you recommend getting around Bohol/Taglibaran.

Thanks for your help.

Jeff

more
    • extending my stay

Philippines Jun 30, 2015 at 7:23 PM

if I extend my stay in the Philippines and I goto immigration and get an extension I want to just let my return flight be a no show and buy a one way ticket when I do decide to return can I do this with no problems or will I have to reschedule my flight?... it costs to reschedule and I am not sure how long I want to stay so I don't want to continually pay to do that

more
    • Best way to travel from Hong Kong? And how´s the weather?

El Nido Jul 1, 2015 at 5:40 AM

What is the best way to travel from Hong Kong to El Nido? Is it to Manila, then Puerto Princesa City and by bus to El Nido?

And how´s the weather in November?

more
    • Taxi safety

Manila Jul 1, 2015 at 6:30 AM

Hi everyone, I'll be staying in the Phil for a while and I decided to try the food places in Quezon CIty which my Fil friend suggested. I'd like to ask how safe is it to flag down a taxi in Manila (to UP/Katipunan area). I am concerned with the number of blogs describing the horrors of ipit-taxi gangs and spray modus and mostly are Quezom city based. As a mixed blooded female (20yo) i feel like I am more vulnerable to such danger than regular Filipinos. I'd like to know first hand from the commuters themselves the safety of riding FLAGGED DOWN TAXIs alone? or should I bring my friend with me? :) Thank you!

more

Popular Province of Agusan del Sur Travel Answer Locations