Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Paulo_Pinto's Profile Photo

David beach ?

Mohammedia Mar 28, 2014 at 3:05 PM

Do you this beach in Mohammedia, Casablanc in Marrocos ? Is a good one

more
    • CarolinaMoens's Profile Photo

Is there a ferry from the Canary Islands to Morocco?

Marrakesh Apr 8, 2014 at 7:19 PM

Hi! I will be this August in the Canary Islands and I would love to visit Morocco. I was wondering if there is any farry that would take my there but my online research hasn't been positive. does the ferries from the Canary Islands still exist? Thanks! :)

more
    • Safety for tourist

Tangier Mar 24, 2014 at 8:28 PM

Is Tangier safe for a U S citizen to walk around in?

more
    • Places not to miss on 4-5 day trip?

Morocco Apr 12, 2014 at 7:04 AM

Hello! I will be visiting Morocco with a friend for 4-5 days this June - just looking for some recommendations on places not to miss! We were planning on spending 2 days each in Casablanca and Marrakech, but looking through these posts it seems like Essaouira and Merzouga are highly recommended! Is it feasible to do all 4 places in 4-5 days? Account travel between and whatnot... Also as a first time visitor to Morocco, are hotels recommended or are there cheaper options like inns or hostels or apartments? Safety also a concern.. Thanks in advance!

more
    • Trip of 2-3 days

Essaouira Mar 26, 2014 at 9:09 AM

Hello! Me again I forgot to ask, is there a specific day(s) during the week I should go to Essaouira?
      Meaning that somtimes in some destinaton there is specific days of the week that the Souk are open, or something like that. The reason why I'm saying this is when I wanted to go to Agadir I read that the Souk was on thursday only???

more
    • Tour of Morrocco

Morocco Apr 10, 2014 at 12:48 AM

we are going to Morocco in late September for 2 weeks in a camper van arriving and leaving by ferry from Spain ,would like to know which are the best sites to see ,
      can someone suggest a route to take ,feel free to cut and paste from an earlier message .
      Is any one else going around the same time ?

more
    • Advice regarding travel from Agadir airport to Essaouira

Agadir Apr 2, 2014 at 5:16 AM

Hi everyone, We are arriving around 18.00 pm in Agadir in two weeks and we would like to figure out if it is worth staying there ( although from the threads I have read it seems that everyone suggests that it is better not to spend too much time there) or we should head to Essaouira straight away. If we leave, can we take a taxi from the airport or should we go somewhere else first to take a taxi from there? What are the chances that we can find a shared taxi and how much does it cost these days? Many thanks for your answers in advance.

more
    • Ouazazate to Chefchouen

Ouarzazate Apr 9, 2014 at 10:04 AM

I want to go by bus from Ouarzazate to Chefchouen via Merzouga. What are my options? If I wanted to stop off one night in one of the towns would there be another bus the next day to carry on my trip to Chefchoen?

more
    • nania's Profile Photo

One week tour

Morocco Mar 29, 2014 at 2:53 PM

Hello everyone! I am planning to do a small tour of the country in June with my boyfriend. We are coming from Portugal, going to travel by car, and we have available 8 days. I would like to pass one night in the desert, but i would need some recommendations about which cities we shouldn't miss, and which are the best places to go. We are planning to go down south to Marrakesh but we don't know if it is worth-ed to go even further.
      Please help me with this questions! Thanks a lot!

more
    • Agadir for the first time!

Agadir Mar 25, 2014 at 3:19 PM

Good day!
      I need help! Im soooo confuse now, I will be in Marrakech mid April for the first time,first I decided to go by train to Cassablanca for 2 days then people are saying it too commercial.. That i should go to Agadir instead? Now im looking at the hotel in Agadir and it looks like all "resort" but I want to visit, see things,... Not be on a beach!!
      Please help!
      where should i go between Agadir or Cassablanca?
      And any ideas on nice hotels???
      Thanks
      A lost canadian girl!

more
    • Dan30's Profile Photo

How come in Morocco you not exchange Australia Dollars

Morocco Apr 6, 2014 at 8:14 AM

As morocco gets more and more International tourist and new agreements with EMIRATES & Qantas you will be get lot more tourist coming from Australia. The question I pose VT members why can not exchange Australia Dollars in Morocco?

Your feed back in this question will be helpful

more
    • Rif mountains - worth a journey?

Morocco Apr 6, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Hello everybody, my plan is to travel through north Morocco for two weeks in september starting from Tanger. I've heard about the Rif region and now my question is if anybody has any experience reports: Which town to visit? Special regions? How much time should I plan for this? What is the best way to get there? For recommendations concerning guesthouses or so I'd be also thankful! Looking forward to your answers and thanks in advance, Lena

more

Popular Province de Taza Travel Answer Locations