Province de Tanger

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Forum/Agency recommendations?

Marrakesh Sep 27, 2015 at 2:42 PM

My husband and I will be traveling to Marrakesh in December. It will be the two of us and we would like to book hiking and desert excursions with a larger group. Does anyone have recommendations on agencies or other forums for additional information?

Many thanks,
      DL Wilson

• Getting to the bottom without walking?

Ouzoud Sep 29, 2015 at 9:42 AM

Does anyone who has been here know if there is a way down to the bottom of the falls (or at least part of the way down) without having to walk? I am travelling with a friend with a medical condition where she cannot walk too far. She would love to be able to see these waterfalls from all angles. We were thinking perhaps there may be camels or mules? But I have found nothing on internet searches. Any suggestions would be welcome! :)

• Hotel tachfine or Ryad Mogador bab doukala

Morocco Sep 19, 2015 at 7:40 AM

Which hotel would you choose.And why ?

• Best place to stay

Marrakesh Oct 2, 2015 at 6:42 AM

Where is the best place to stay in the medina?

• alycat's Profile Photo

Accra to Marrakesh/Casablanca

Marrakesh Sep 19, 2015 at 6:43 PM

I will be traveling to Ghana with a 1 and half year old kid from the US in December. I want to visit Morocco too on the way back home. I looked online and found connecting airlines taking passengers to Europe and Mid east and bringing them to Morocco. Is there a cheaper and shorter way to fly to Morocco (Casablanca or Marrakesh) from Accra, Ghana?

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

• What can be seen at Mellah

Morocco Sep 16, 2015 at 6:15 PM

Mellah I am told is a former Jewish area. Where is it. Is it worth a look

Popular Province de Tanger Travel Answer Locations

• Good refined restaurant

Tangier Feb 4, 2015 at 11:10 AM

I do like a restaurant with good food, nice ambience and ooo la la surroundings. Can u name one in Tanger?

6 Answers Feb 5, 2015 at 11:27 AM
    • yvr's Profile Photo

Railway Station closed?

Tangier Feb 4, 2015 at 7:39 AM

I understand that the railway station in Tangiers is closed for repairs am I correct in my assumption? If this is so, what alternate location is available to take the train?

4 Answers Feb 4, 2015 at 1:03 PM
    • Tangier Pamper

Tangier Feb 2, 2015 at 9:09 AM

After hours of drinking an abundance of flag speciales a man needs relaxation and spatial and temporal refined therapy. Can you direct me to a blissful treatment

13 Answers Feb 26, 2015 at 1:02 PM
    • Oriental music

Tangier Feb 1, 2015 at 3:33 AM

I always go where the music takes me
      Can u direct me to a bar with oriental band.also I like modern European musique.i am shy but always ready to boogy if wanted

12 Answers Feb 2, 2015 at 8:13 AM
    • Tangier - where does it stand on tourist map

Tangier Jan 29, 2015 at 11:35 AM

Does Tangier have a Spanish flavour.a french taste. A moroccan palet or an amalgamation of the three.Does one have ascendancy culturally. Why is Tangier on the lower echelon of Moroccan Tourism

8 Answers Feb 1, 2015 at 3:37 AM
    • Mcdonalds restaurant

Tangier Jan 27, 2015 at 10:00 PM

I am partial to a snack hamburger n fries and wondered of there was a McDonald's or a Berber King in Tangier. I visit them in marrakesh and agadir

23 Answers Jan 31, 2015 at 10:30 AM
    • uk to tangier

Tangier Jan 26, 2015 at 4:54 AM

It seems that a flight from london to malaga and a ferry from port Tarifa to Tangier seems the easiest itinerary. I do find travel hard work and this trajectory seems reasonable. I cannot swim so I hope the ferry has lifeboats.i am mindful of that Titanic film.

18 Answers Jan 26, 2015 at 3:56 PM
    • uk flight and hotel

Tangier Jan 22, 2015 at 6:30 AM

Is there a direct uk flight to Tangier.Is hotel Tarik well placed for nightlife

22 Answers Jan 23, 2015 at 12:56 PM
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

We experienced insistent vendors in Tangier.

Tangier Oct 17, 2014 at 12:23 PM

We experienced obtrusive vendors in the medina and in the area just outside the medina. A man contacted us on the street and said he worked at a 5 star hotel and said he was off for half an hour. He asked if we knew there was a market in the city today (Sunday). He led us through a market; into a perfume shop, where they took overcharges and finally he took us to a carpet deal. The trip with him took 3 hours. Is there anyone here who has advice for people visiting Tangier in relation to the above-mentioned vendors?

15 Answers Oct 18, 2014 at 1:13 PM
    • Cost of Renting a Furnished Studio in Tangier

Province de Tanger Sep 20, 2014 at 10:11 AM

I would be moving to Tanger soon.Just wanted to know the average monthly cost of rent close to the city centre,not necessarily in the centre but close to it.What is the rental cost of a furnished studio and is it best to go through a proper estate agent or through the landlord directly?

3 Answers Sep 27, 2014 at 3:26 AM

Tangier Ville Railway Station

Tangier Aug 28, 2014 at 7:02 AM

Do they have sandwiches and the like on Tangier Ville Railway Station?

7 Answers Sep 3, 2014 at 12:01 AM

Ticket machine at Tangier Railway Station (Tanger Ville)

Tangier Jul 21, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Do they have a ticket machine with text in English at Tangier Railway Station (Tanger Ville)?

12 Answers Jul 23, 2014 at 2:51 PM
    • A_liba's Profile Photo

Tanger Med-Tanger railway station

Tangier Jul 17, 2014 at 1:37 AM

Hi! this summer i'll be with a friend on a trip in Spain and Morocco. We booked a ferry from Algeciras to Tangier Med and I have some questions:
      -How long does it take from Algeciras to Tangier Med (Balearia) and what about the change of hour? (Morocco has one or 2 hour of difference with Spain?)
      -How long does it take to go from Tangier Med Port to Tanger Railway station and what is the best way to do it? We have to catch a train to go to Fez.
      Thanks a lot

8 Answers Jul 19, 2014 at 3:00 PM
    • private day tours of Tangier

Tangier Jun 11, 2014 at 8:10 AM

which private tour guides do you recommend for a 1 day tour of Tangier from Tarifa? Are there any we should avoid?

1 Answer Jun 11, 2014 at 9:17 AM
    • Safety for tourist

Tangier Mar 24, 2014 at 8:28 PM

Is Tangier safe for a U S citizen to walk around in?

3 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 2:09 AM

Taxi in Tangier

Tangier Mar 9, 2014 at 9:41 AM

We arrive by ferry to Tangier from Spain.

Be received Euros in taxis in Tangier?

21 Answers Apr 11, 2014 at 4:47 PM
    • laptop computers

Tangier Feb 14, 2014 at 8:34 AM

where can I purchase a laptop computer in Tangiers??

8 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 7:13 AM
    • ferry to spain

Tangier Feb 1, 2014 at 6:40 PM

i need to get from Tangier to Malaga, Spain in about 8 hours to catch a plane in mid-august

I have read different accounts , so what would be the fastest way using the ferry/bus combination , also keeping cost in mind.

I am also aware of a 2 hour time difference in the summer

14 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 9:10 AM
    • Left luggage lockers in Tarifa or Algeciras?

Tangier Sep 4, 2013 at 8:36 AM

I'm travelling through Spain with a suitcase (average size, approx 14 kilograms). Was hoping to catch a ferry to tangier and then trek down through fez, Marrakech, and then back to tangier; however didn't want to take my suitcase (I have a small sized shoulder bag I can use for a weeks worth of travelling in morocco). I was wondering, are there any places in Spain, prior to the ferry that have left luggage services, maintaining the luggage for 6-7 days? I have read that the Algeciras train station does not have left luggage services.

Thanks in advance

1 Answer Sep 4, 2013 at 12:23 PM
    • lgh's Profile Photo

Marrakech - Tangier - Algeciras

Tangier Aug 16, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Dear fellow travellers,

My friend and I have made some adjustments in our itinerary so instead of going southbound from Spain to Morocco, we will be arriving first in Casablanca and moving up north to Spain. We plan on taking an overnight train from Marrakech to Tangier arriving in the morning around 7AM and then catch a ferry from Tangier med to Algeciras at 10AM to catch on a last train (3:30PM) from Algeciras to Granada. This presumably will work assuming a punctual train, transit bus from Tangier train station to Tangier Med and ferry time as per schedule. As this is my first trip, I am not sure how accurate are the time schedules in reality. Is this a doable plan or should we schedule to leave early afternoon from Marrakesh and stay overnight at Tangier to catch morning ferry?

Separately, would it be safe for ladies to ride on the overnight train and use taxi (if required) should we need to take a taxi to Tangier Med from Tangier train station given the tight schedule? I have read mixed messages in regards to women travelling in Morocco so best to anticipate ahead for safety precautions.

Grateful for any info or suggestions that will help us in finalizing this leg of our trip to Morocco and Spain.

Cheers, lgh

4 Answers Aug 16, 2013 at 12:14 PM
    • Buying beads in Tangier

Tangier Jul 28, 2013 at 4:37 AM

Hi there, I'm a jewellery maker staying in Spain, and was wondering if it would be worth my while travelling to Tangier to buy beads. Also are there any silversmiths in that area for silver beads?
      Many thanks

1 Answer Jul 29, 2013 at 6:29 AM
    • ferry to algeciras

Tangier Jul 25, 2013 at 4:40 PM

i am getting the night train from Marrakech. what is best way to get tickets and catch the ferry to algeciras

6 Answers Sep 8, 2013 at 11:28 PM
    • apartments

Tangier Jul 15, 2013 at 5:12 AM

what is the best apartments in tangiers for partying

3 Answers Jul 15, 2013 at 7:01 AM
    • Is there better day of the week to go to tangiers

Tangier Jun 27, 2013 at 4:12 PM

Is there a better day of the week to go to Tangier? I will be traveling with two 70 year-old grandmothers and a baby. I would prefer less crowds.

• lgh's Profile Photo

Granada to Tangier

Tangier Jun 8, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Hi all,

Would be grateful if anyone can share travel tips/advise on how best to reach Tangier from Granada.
      Is it better to take ferry from Algeciras to Tangier Med or take a train to Malaga and continue by bus to Tarifa and then take a ferry to Tangier? We will be using a travel guide in Tangier as we hope the chance of being hassled will be minimized this way. Will it be relatively easy to get tickets on the same day for overnight train to Marrakesh from Tangier for early October? Hopefully it is not a peak season or holiday season in Morocco. Thanks before hand.

2 Answers Jun 8, 2013 at 2:40 PM
    • sharonn's Profile Photo

Tangier Apr 25, 2013 at 7:44 AM

I am only visiting here for a couple of days in May. Can anyone tell me a "must see" place to visit- Grateful for your response. S

15 Answers May 15, 2013 at 12:49 PM
    • passprt

Tangier Feb 23, 2013 at 1:52 PM

how serious they about checking the expiry date of the passport?  Mine will have four months left on it when I leave rather than the required 6 months.  dave

3 Answers Sep 8, 2013 at 11:24 PM
    • Tangier - Port to train station

Tangier Jan 16, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Is there a nearby bus stop at the port( where ferries from Tarifa come in0 that will take one to the train station? Is the bus stop difficult to find without being hassled by people wanting to be one's guide?

1 Answer Sep 8, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Province de Tanger Oct 22, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Does anybody half sane know how fast it is possible to transfer by taxi from the new port of Tanger to the airport to catch a paris flight? Allowing for the mail order driving licenses, local goats, the local gendarme of the liquid law and the likelyhood of linguistic carnage, should this take more than one hour n a bad day?

Mr J. Bourne (of no fixed abode) says it can be done in 94 seconds by rooftop....

With thanks,

2 Answers Oct 22, 2012 at 7:42 PM
    • sue.thomson's Profile Photo

travel from Cadiz

Tangier Apr 5, 2012 at 6:52 AM

Greetings! We will be in Cadiz late September for a conference and want to travel from there to Tangier and then on to Fez after the conference. Can you please advise the simplest and cheapest way to get from Cadiz to Tangier, as we will then get a tour which will pick us up and take us to Fez.

5 Answers Jul 5, 2012 at 11:49 AM