Province de Khouribga

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Where to buy 100% argan oil Casablanca

Morocco Dec 10, 2014 at 12:29 PM

Need the real deal for body (none of the adulterated stuff). Where is the best place to get it in Casablanca?

more
    • Syvde's Profile Photo

How much luggage can you take on a train?

Casablanca 12 hours ago

My wife and I are planning a train trip from Casablanca to Rabat. We will travel first class, in order to have reserved seats. We will have one medium-sized suitcase each, but too big for an overhead rack. Are there spaces in the cars for luggage, or do we have to look into checking the luggage for this short journey?

more
    • trips to Marrakech

Agadir Yesterday

are there any trips to Marrakech from Agadir? and how much does it cost?

more
    • 2 days/One night trip from Marrakech to Zagora

Morocco Dec 7, 2014 at 5:47 PM

My boyfriend and I will be spending 4 days in Marrakesh in December third week and are hoping to do a 2 day / 1 night trip down to Ouarzazate and Zagora in order to see some of the things around Ouarzazate and to do a camel trip and spend the night in the desert near Zagora.

Is it worth it to do this trip or should we just spend the time in Marrakesh? Is the desert worth seeing in Zagora?

I am looking at the tour companies online which include travel, guided tour and a night in the tents.Does anyone have any recommendations of tour companies that we can do this with? How much should we expect to pay for this sort of tour?

Are there likely to be any problems with these roads over the winter?

Many thanks in advance for your advice.

This is the itinerary that they are proposing-
      Day 1:
      This tour includes pick up from your Hotel in Marrakech.
      The tour Departs from Marrakech at around 07:00hrs in a modern, air conditioned vehicle.
      Travelling over the Atlas mountains to reach our first site, Kasbah Ait Benhaddou, where you can freely explore the Kasbah. Note that there is not an entrance fee to enter the Kasbah and you are not obliged to hire a guide.
      Following along the route, we then arrive at Ouarzazate, the gateway to the desert, and the Moroccan city known for Hollywood movies being located and filmed here.
      There are 2 opportune times to visit Ouarzazate on this tour. The tour allows for time for a visit of Ouarzazate on either day 1 or day 2, depending upon the schedule. It is possible to visit the Atlas film studios during the tour, subject to time. The small cost of about 3.00 euros entrance to the studios is not included in the cost of the tour. Entry to the Studios is voluntary.
      Following your Ouarzazate visit, we continue along the route, experiencing the Draa Valley, en route to Zagora.
      Once we arrive at Zagora, we have time to explore, until just prior to sunset.
      At the beginning of Sunset, we will join our camels and head off into the desert for a 2 hour Camel trek to reach our Berber desert camp for the night.
      The camp provides private Berber bivouacs, evening meal and Breakfast.
      Full bedding is included at the camp. Everyone has a tent to sleep in, but if you wish, you can sleep out under the stars to enjoy this amazing free lightshow, with the stars being so bright in the Desert.

Day 2:
      After a traditional Berber breakfast we have a two hour camel ride at sunrise to explore the area further.
      We then start our return journey to Marrakech, stopping off at some highlights on the way.
      Our journey takes us over the high Atlas Mountains for the enjoyment of magnificent views of the surrounding country and to see the local communities who live in these mountains.
      We return to Marrakech, arriving at around 17:00hrs or 18:00hrs.

more
    • exchanging money

Agadir Yesterday

where is the best place to exchange money and what is the exchange rate for the british pound?

more
    • monicarc's Profile Photo

Need to prebook excursions?

Marrakesh Dec 2, 2014 at 2:52 PM

Hoping to visit marrakesh mid march of 2015 and was wondering if day trips (tuesday berber market and ait benhaddou) need to be prearranged or can i just arrange while there? we would be arriving in the evening on a sunday. we would hope to do the tuesday berber tour and go to ait benhaddou on wednesday. I have been looking at the tours offered online, but mainly just to get an estimate of how much i will be spending. thanks.

more
    • sossa1949's Profile Photo

Road conditions after November floods - can anyone give an update, please?

Morocco Dec 21, 2014 at 3:23 AM

I was in Morocco in November, during the recent devestating floods, and am aware that some bridges and roads collapsed especially in the South.

I am visiting again in February and am wondering how easy it will be to travel around from Agadir (eg. Sidi Ifni, Mirleft,Tafraoute, Essaouira)

I have been unable to find any updates at all on the internet so if anyone has any useful links, I would be grateful!!!

Thank you for your help

more
    • is it safe

Marrakesh Dec 10, 2014 at 1:46 PM

is it safe, are muggings common

more
    • Elisse23's Profile Photo

about safety

Fes Nov 30, 2014 at 2:18 AM

Is it safe for wemens to visit Marocco? especially Fes and Casablanca

more
    • is the harrassment bad

Marrakesh Dec 10, 2014 at 1:45 PM

is the constant harrassment spoil things

more
    • sheherezad's Profile Photo

Best time of year to visit?

Morocco Dec 1, 2014 at 2:07 AM

Hi! Appreciate your advice as to the best time of the year to visit Morocco for a vacation, weather-wise?! Thanking you in advance for your replies.

more

Popular Province de Khouribga Travel Answer Locations