Province de Hainaut

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New Years Eve 2014/15

Brugge Nov 27, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Hello, my friend and I are taking our partners to Brugge for the first time over New Years Eve this year and we are looking for somewhere to spend the majority of the night. We are 25, love beer and looking for somewhere that opens late late. Ideally a pub rather than a club.

I am grateful for any suggestions and thank you in advance :)

more
    • Antwerp to Paris Airport

Antwerp Nov 28, 2014 at 2:37 AM

Anyone can send me links to get a train from Antwerp to Paris one way, if its possible to have a midnight train on the 10th Jan or early morning on the 11th Jan. Please let me know!

more
    • Any cheap train from Brugge to Antwerp?

Antwerp Nov 28, 2014 at 2:34 AM

Could anyone send me any links to get train ticket from Brugge to Antwerp in January 8th 2015 for only 1 way?

more
    • Mardai24's Profile Photo

Nice Area>

Brussels Dec 8, 2014 at 1:59 AM

We're staying on Rue du Midi 135, at the Bedford hotel in early January. Is this a nice area?

more
    • muratkorman's Profile Photo

Some restaurant suggestions

Brussels Dec 4, 2014 at 6:16 AM

Hi everyone,
      I have been in Brussels for a while and I would like to hear about some restaurant suggestions from you. Preferably reasonably priced restaurants which are value for money. You can share the links to your tips and I can check. Thank you.

more
    • Train schedules from Lille to Bruges...where are they?

Brugge Dec 1, 2014 at 3:18 AM

Hi! I'm planning a trip to Bruges for Christmas, but I'm not seeing any train times on the SNCF website! I want to go from Lille to Bruges, and several months ago I looked on SNCF and saw that trains run frequently. I know there are direct trains and some that go from Lille through KORTRIJK. But for all dates after Dec 13, all I see is one train a day to Bruges, going through Paris!!! This is ridiculous, and it's really expensive. Someone at SNCF told me that maybe it's because they just haven't received the train times yet and they will post them later, when they get them. This is fine with me but I want to make sure! I'd be fine with buying my ticket the day of, if only I can be sure there WILL be trains! Does anyone know if this is normal? How can I be sure there will be trains running? Is it possible there aren't going to be trains because of the Christmas holidays???

more
    • Ghent to Paris Airport

Gent Nov 21, 2014 at 5:42 PM

How can I get a train or bus from Ghent to Paris airport in a midnight situation or early morning? For example its either i leave on the midnight on the 10th of Jan or early morning on the 11th Jan as our flight from Paris to London is on the 11th Jan 13:35pm? Please help!

more
    • Trip on a budget

Brussels Dec 14, 2014 at 1:39 PM

I want a quick visit to belgium, probably in January. The flights goes to and from Charleroi airport. I don't want to spend a lot of money, but I want to see the main cities of belgium and nice views - Brussels, Bruges and Ghent.
      Where should I stay for a home base? (from which city is the best to take trains?) how many hours will it take to go to each place, because it will be a single day trip... and how much is it supposed to cost? (I'm 30 so no discounts for me).
      Do you think that 4 days (3 nights) for this trip will be ok?
      Thanks for helping :)

more
    • why did taxi driver rip us off

Charleroi Aug 20, 2014 at 2:21 AM

after reading comments party of six took symptax taxi to brusells from chaleroi which was fab. sadly on our return to the airport after wonderful sight seeing and tired I stopped at noodle bar and young man kindly phoned for a taxi for Charleroi airport from brusells central he asked the taxi company the price and we where told 50 euro but we would have to take 2 taxis total 100 this seemed good so we booked them. on the way to the airport the taxi driver took the wrong road and we took a huge detour. he assured us the price would not alter it was his error time was pushing on as we had connecting flight to catch. when we arrived at the airport the meter read 155 euro and including his detour he insited that we pay. the quote of 5o euro had been to the main airport after much arguing we had to pay as we had a flight to catch. when I met up witht he rest of my party three young males 23 they had been on the same detour with their taxi but had been forced to pay 250 euro as the taxi driver he insisted on the extra for his return to Brussels town as he would not have a fare returning. after much arguing the young men felt very intimidated buy the taxi and took the money from an atm a great proportionate of their holiday spends. what a truly disappointing experience to a lovely city. can I report this or should I just get over being ripped off we took the details the registration of one of the taxii's

8 Answers Aug 21, 2014 at 6:55 AM
    • charleroi or brusells for the day

Charleroi Aug 7, 2014 at 5:27 PM

I am arriving at Charleroi airport Monday morning 8 am in a party of six age range 23 to 70. we do not wish to spend the day at the airport so unsure if to make the effort of traveling to Brussels for the day we have to return to the airport for 7 pm for a connecting flight. or is there somewhere closer that we can visit for the day. if we go to Brussels should we go by public transport or return taxi any idea of cost should we pre book taxi any information much appreciated thank you

5 Answers Aug 9, 2014 at 6:02 AM
    • sbergen's Profile Photo

Bus from Mons to Brussels

Mons Jul 27, 2014 at 12:51 PM

is there a bus from Mons to Brussels for September, 2014?

24 Answers Oct 21, 2014 at 10:38 AM
    • Camping Ardennes

Ardennes Jul 26, 2014 at 2:37 AM

Hello all,

I will be going camping with a group of friends in August and we're looking for nice camp sites in the Belgian Ardennes. Ideally we would like to avoid busy places and prefer instead more quiet ones where we can grill some food, go for nice hikes, etc. This is my first camping trip and I really want to make it memorable!

Thanks in advance for all your suggestions :-)

Cheers,

TravellingCA

1 Answer Jul 26, 2014 at 12:08 PM
    • budget transfer

Charleroi Jul 18, 2014 at 3:46 PM

how do i get from charleroi airport to hotel de la basse

7 Answers Jul 22, 2014 at 10:09 AM
    • best place to stay

Ardennes Jul 3, 2014 at 11:46 AM

heading to belgian ardennes for 3 nights in august, any suggestions on the best town to set up base???

1 Answer Jul 3, 2014 at 12:12 PM
    • transfer from charleroi to Brussels centrer

Charleroi Jun 23, 2014 at 10:22 PM

From where can i bye a ticket for the public transportation and then to the train? it is me first time in Brussels. can i bye it online?

5 Answers Jun 24, 2014 at 5:31 AM
    • Charleroi to Brussels international Airport

Charleroi May 4, 2014 at 2:07 PM

hello
      can somebody tell me what is the fastest way to go from charleroi to Brussels international airport,because am landing on charleroi at 13:55 and my other plane is going from International a.at 17:30..can u suggest me what to do

8 Answers Jun 23, 2014 at 10:25 PM
    • vladarr's Profile Photo

RELIABLE car hire company

Charleroi Apr 2, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Hi,
      Can someone please recommend car hire company in Charleroi Airport as been reading bad reviews of car hire company.

Thank you in advance.

3 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 11:14 AM
    • Price for combined ticket

Charleroi Mar 18, 2014 at 2:06 AM

I want to by on line ticket from Charleroi airport to Brussel midi but I can't found what is the tottal price for combined transport bus+train for 1 adult and 3 senior adult (60 +) . I was looking on this website belgianrail.be/jp/sncb-nmbs-... and on this web site infotec.be/index.aspx?PageId... but no answer

6 Answers Mar 18, 2014 at 1:51 PM
    • Cgavend's Profile Photo

Mouscron Clues

Mouscron Jan 23, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Has anyone been to Mouscron, France? I'd love to hear from anyone to learn more that would help me in my planning.

27 Answers Mar 20, 2014 at 2:06 PM
    • Charming Bed and Breakfast Ardennes

Ardennes Jan 21, 2014 at 2:16 PM

Hi everyone,

I would like to stay somewhere in the Ardennes on a weekend in February and was wondering if you can recommend a charming bed and breakfast in a beautiful area in the region.

Many thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Cheers,

TravellingCA

3 Answers Jan 22, 2014 at 8:52 AM
    • convienant&cheapest way to get to brussels from charleroi airport

Charleroi Jan 7, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Hi there. I am flying over to belguim next week with hubby, im staying in brussels, whats the easiest way of transport to get there, dnt want to get shafted, How much is the bus or train? thanx 4 helping!!!!

6 Answers Jun 23, 2014 at 10:34 PM
    • KonstantinosP's Profile Photo

Airport to Trainstation (Charleroi)

Charleroi Dec 28, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Hello! i'm arriving in Charleroi at 23h00 and i want to take the Train from the Charleroi Station at 7h00 to Paris, booking a hotel room for 4-5 hours seems a bad choice considering the price i am going to pay, my question is simple, is the train station open 24h? because i was thinking of just spending those 5-6 hours at the train station, if not what do you propose?

PS.IF the train station is 24h open, is it safe for me to stay there the whole night? thanks in advance!!!

5 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 10:50 AM
    • where to go ardennes begium for one day and night?

Ardennes Dec 27, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Hi
      We are going to paris for the new year,on our way back we want to stay one night at ardennes, we love nature and want to know the best areas we can visit in one day of ardennes.
      We have been to paris before also, apart from eifel tower and champs-eleyse and the musems,are there any nice places in paris to viist?

5 Answers Dec 28, 2013 at 1:03 PM
    • tobacconists in charleoi

Charleroi Dec 1, 2013 at 4:53 AM

is there any tobacco wholesalers in or around charleoi belguim, ive heard theres one near charleoi fc stadium but dont know how to get there, thanks

• Airport opening hours

Charleroi Nov 8, 2013 at 8:10 AM

Hi!

On the website it says the place is open from 6:30
      On net I see people saying that time is for planes and its actually open 24h

Is it true? Does anyone know?

Also a sidequestion I'm still waiting Ryanairs answer.. - is it ok to carry your tablet-pc, camera and cellphone and chargers for them all in a basic plastic shopping bag as your cabin-luggage?

4 Answers Nov 12, 2013 at 8:21 AM
    • PeterBiddulph's Profile Photo

Best shop for hand rolling tobacco

Charleroi Sep 29, 2013 at 3:23 AM

What is the best shop to buy hand rolling tobacco in Charleroi?
      Is there one close to Charleroi Sud Railway Station?

1 Answer Sep 29, 2013 at 6:25 AM
    • how to get to Charleroi airport from Charleroi train station

Charleroi Sep 28, 2013 at 1:28 PM

i want to know from charleroi train station to reach charleroi airport.

• how much time it takes
      • what are the option, i heard the bus then which one and its timing coz we have flight for 8:30am
      • if we have to take taxi as option- how much time and how much cost?

hope to get the answer.
      thank you

3 Answers Sep 29, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Bus from Charleroi Airport

Charleroi Sep 27, 2013 at 6:44 AM

2 questions about bus stops at the airport
      1) Bus A to Charleroi Sud leaves from where?
      1) Bus 28 to Gilly leaves from where?

3 Answers Sep 27, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Price of Taxi

Charleroi Sep 27, 2013 at 4:41 AM

Does anyone know the price of a taxi from Charleroi Airport to Gilly 6060 Charleroi?
      thanks

4 Answers Sep 27, 2013 at 10:21 AM
    • public transport

Charleroi Sep 24, 2013 at 5:39 PM

what time do the public busses stop running from charleroi airport to charleroi town

3 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 9:27 AM
    • RenataI's Profile Photo

charleroi transfer belgium

Charleroi Aug 3, 2013 at 2:59 PM

What would be the best way to get transfer from charleroi to zaventem airport for a family of 5?

1 Answer Aug 3, 2013 at 4:45 PM
    • Busses in Belgium?

Givry Jul 27, 2013 at 5:25 AM

I'm going to Givry for a week and I wanted to visit Bruges also. Are there any busses fro Givry to Bruges and how much are they? Thanks.

3 Answers Jul 30, 2013 at 4:05 AM
    • From Charleroi Airport To Mons

Mons Jul 12, 2013 at 5:33 AM

Hi everyone,

we are landing in Charleroi Airport with Ryanair on 15th July at 22:50 and we find there are no trains available at that time for us to go to Mons. Also L'Elan goes to Valenciennes trough Mons, but asked them via email if we could get off in Mons but they answered me that it was impossible. Any help about how can we get there? If not possible, any other city where we could sleep that night? We dont want to stay in Bruxelles because we wanna see it a few days after. Thank you in advance

7 Answers Jul 21, 2013 at 4:41 AM
    • taxi2charleroi

Charleroi Jun 19, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Do you the company taxi2charleroi and is it reliable? We have to get to the airport in July and their prices are very competitive but as we had never heard about them before, we are trying to find out if it's safe booking our transfer with them.
      Thanks in advance for you help!

3 Answers Jun 20, 2013 at 7:53 AM
    • travel

Charleroi Apr 23, 2013 at 5:43 AM

my daughter has to get to an equestrian yard in minderhout.she can fly to charleroi or eindhoven.i am looking for the easiest hassle free way of getting her there.any suggestions would be great

4 Answers Apr 24, 2013 at 5:33 AM
    • travel

Charleroi Apr 23, 2013 at 5:39 AM

how can i get to minderhout from charleroi airport

1 Answer Apr 24, 2013 at 4:34 AM
    • Charleroi to Brussels midi in early morning

Charleroi Apr 23, 2013 at 5:23 AM

I need to get to Brussels Midi from charleroi airport within 7am in the morning. What is the best option for this??? I know about the 13 euro bus. But,I doubt I will get one at 6am. Please suggest.

9 Answers May 2, 2013 at 1:09 AM
    • Bruges

Charleroi Apr 6, 2013 at 4:59 AM

Are there any buses from Charleroi to Bruges?I'd like to take a quick back trip and going by train takes too long.

5 Answers Apr 6, 2013 at 11:45 AM