change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• A_liba's Profile Photo

Merzouga-Marrakech? by 2 guys from Italy

Morocco Jul 13, 2014 at 12:50 AM

Hi! we are two italian guys and this summer we'll be in morocco on a trip. We'd like to go for a trip in the desert, and we heard the best place for this was Merzouga. So we'll go from Fez to Merzouga, but then we have to get from Merzouga to Marrakech, can you tell me what's the best way to do this (grand taxi, bus,..)? Do you think we should stop in any place on the way? How long does it take for this route, is it possible to leave Merzouga in the morning and get to Marrakech for the evening?
      Thanks a lot

more
    • Antiques in Marrakech

Marrakesh Jul 18, 2014 at 12:47 AM

Where is the best place to search for flea markets, old furniture and antiques in Marrakech?

more
    • Cheap holiday in tangier?

Morocco Jul 17, 2014 at 5:38 AM

Me and my friend are wanting to go to tangier next summer in July for a week but have no idea on the price range. We'll both be 18 so we don't have a lot of money to offer. I just paid £400 for a holiday to Majorca which I afforded but I might struggle with more, however we are both working. We was looking for an all inclusive hotel, but if not half board or just bed and breakfast would do fine. Also hotel doesn't need to be 5*, a 3* would be fine. Can anyone who's travelled to morocco give me an average price range for the flight and hotel together if possible? Even if it's just a guess.. Also is there any dangers to look out for in morocco? We've both never visited a North African county before and even though I have moroccan friends that I met in Spain, I heard sometimes in morocco people can be quite in your face? Thanks in advance :)

more
    • Spits011's Profile Photo

How to clean a Berber wedding blanket

Morocco Jul 4, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Hi I bought a large ivory berber wedding blanket (handira) in morocco for a wedding gift to a friend and I am confused how to clean it as most dry clean laundries in my country are telling me that dry cleaning will damage the shiny sequins and the sheep and cotton weaving. Does anyone have experience with cleaning these blankets made out of sheep wool, cotton and shiny sequins please?

more
    • from marrakesh to ouarzazate

Ouarzazate 18 hours ago

from marrakesh to ouarzazate by bus or taxy, time and cost please

more
    • A_liba's Profile Photo

Fez-Merzouga

Morocco Jul 12, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Hi! we are two italian guys and this summer we'll be in morocco on a trip. We'd like to go for a trip in the desert, and we heard the best place for this was Merzouga. We'd like to know if it's really like that and what is for you the best way to go from Fez to Merzouga? (what can be the price of a taxi?)
      Thanks

more
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Ticket machine at Tangier Railway Station (Tanger Ville)

Tangier Yesterday

Do they have a ticket machine with text in English at Tangier Railway Station (Tanger Ville)?

more
    • flight zb3929 case items missing-just returned 15-7-14

Agadir Jul 15, 2014 at 1:41 PM

Has anybody had thier case opened at agadir airport ? My wife noticed at manchester carousel that her case zips were at opposite ends to where she had zipped up at hotel in agadir. When we arrived home 200 ciggies were missing and a bottle of perfume anybody else got stuff missing

more
    • A_liba's Profile Photo

Sharing desert tour (fez to marrakech)

Morocco Jul 1, 2014 at 9:13 AM

Hi travelers!
      We are two italian guys (21). In august we would like to have a trip in morocco and we saw many tours from Fez to Marrakech with a camel trek and a night in a desert tent. We were really interested but all those tours are really cheaper if you are four people and so are looking for two more people to join us so we can both save money. The starting date would be 9-10 august and we would have a trip of 2/3 nights.
      Whoever wants to know more only needs to write me. Thanks a lot.

more
    • A_liba's Profile Photo

Tanger Med-Tanger railway station

Tangier Jul 17, 2014 at 1:37 AM

Hi! this summer i'll be with a friend on a trip in Spain and Morocco. We booked a ferry from Algeciras to Tangier Med and I have some questions:
      -How long does it take from Algeciras to Tangier Med (Balearia) and what about the change of hour? (Morocco has one or 2 hour of difference with Spain?)
      -How long does it take to go from Tangier Med Port to Tanger Railway station and what is the best way to do it? We have to catch a train to go to Fez.
      Thanks a lot
      Alberto

more
    • A_liba's Profile Photo

Merzouga-Marrakech? by 2 guys from Italy

Merzouga Jul 13, 2014 at 1:01 AM

Hi! we are two italian guys and this summer we'll be in morocco on a trip. We'd like to go for a trip in the desert, and we'll do it in Merzouga. The we have to go from Merzouga to Marrakech, can you tell me what's the best way to do this (grand taxi, bus..)? Do you think we should stop in any place on the way? How long does it take for this route? is it possible to leave Merzouga in the morning and get to Marrakech in the evening?
      Thanks a lot

more
    • Couples in Morocco

Marrakesh Jun 24, 2014 at 4:39 PM

I'm a muslim women from Iran. my boyfriend and I want to go to Marrakech on holiday do you think we will be able to go without facing any trouble of marriage an sharing a room.

more

Popular Province de Chaouen Travel Answer Locations

• taxi travel

Chefchaouene Aug 26, 2013 at 2:32 AM

How much will a taxi cost from Tangier to Chefchauoen

• Chefchaouen - friend followed guy to "family weed farm/villa", worry?

Chefchaouene Jun 27, 2013 at 11:54 AM

My friend started a conversation with a local by a resturant. The local said his family owned a weed farm with a big villa close to the city and invited him to go there right away. My friend accepted and asked me to go with him. My opinion was that the local seemed sketchy (he had what i guessed a gang tatoo on his hand, 5 dots lik a star, and had two guys following him, one of them having a similar tatoo but with two dots instead of five). So they entered a van and went away - I don't know the direction.

Should I be worried? Any advice?

10 Answers Sep 8, 2013 at 11:27 PM
    • OperaDuck's Profile Photo

Getting from Casablanca to Chefchaouene

Chefchaouene Sep 25, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Hi, I will be arriving in Casablanca around 1pm in early December. Is there a CTM bus that I can take in the afternoon to go to Chefchaouene?

Where do I go to take the CTM bus and what time does it depart?

Is it a direct bus or do I need to stopover in Tetouan to catch another bus? (I suppose it will be late in the night by then?)

Any website I can got to book the ticket in advance?

I'm a single female traveller, so wondering what is the quickest and safest way to get to Chefchaouene. If needed, I may stay overnight in Casablanca for one day before heading to Chefchaouene the following morning.

Grateful for any advice. Thanks!

6 Answers Sep 8, 2013 at 11:23 PM
    • Chefchaouene

Chefchaouene Jun 5, 2012 at 5:18 AM

I will be staying in Chefchaouene for 1 night on 3 July 2012 and am curious how best to get to Ceuta before 12:00 p.m. on 4 July. Any recommendations?

1 Answer Jun 5, 2012 at 3:00 PM
    • jettsetting's Profile Photo

... Tangier > Chefchaouen > Tangier ... in 1 DAY ...

Chefchaouene Apr 19, 2011 at 11:58 AM

I am joining a Morocco Tour and was able to squeeze in 1 extra day to visit Chefchaouen. We arrive in Tangier @ 10:30pm (at night) and leave for Chefchaouen the next morning. I have only 1 day to travel in + out + explore Chefchaouen. Would be happy to just explore the Medina!

I see a LOT of information for getting FROM Tangier TO Chefchaouen. But having some trouble finding transportation options FROM Chefchaouen TO Tangier.

Q1. What time does the CTM bus depart from Chefchaouen TO Tangier?

Q2. I can not seem to access the CTM website. How / where can I book CTM bus seats in advance?

Q3. Can purchase tickets from Tangier TO Chefchaouen (and vice versa) from ANYWHERE in Morocco?
      Ex. while I am in Casablanca or Marrakech - purchase round-trip tickets FOR Tangier > Chefchaouen > Tangier.

Q4. In case I miss the bus, can I hire a taxi from Chefchaouen TO Tangier? And where / how can I do this? Is there a place / station/ road I can grab a taxi?

Q5. I read somewhere that Sundays are extremely quiet in Chefchaouen b/c shops are closed on Sunday? Is that true? Unfortunately, I can only visit Chefchaouen on a Sunday before flying out.

Q6. Other transportation opinions FROM Chefchaouen TO Tangier is greatly appreciated!

Please help! Please + Thank You!!!

5 Answers Nov 21, 2011 at 5:39 AM
    • meeting over mint tea

Chefchaouene Jul 16, 2010 at 2:18 AM

hi can any1 suggest a good hotel with a terrace,and any fellow members around to chit chat over a cup of tea.

3 Answers Jul 19, 2010 at 8:55 AM
    • Transport fromTangier airport to Chaouen

Province de Chaouen Jun 10, 2009 at 6:58 AM

Hello

Does anyone know if there would be any form of transport available for travel from Tangier Airport to Chaouen after Midnight (Saturday),
      My flight arrives in Tangier at around 11pm so I want be out of the Airport before Midnight.

Would be grateful for any information and thank you in advance.

3 Answers Jun 22, 2009 at 6:35 PM
    • how to and costs ceuta to chefchaouen

Chefchaouene Sep 1, 2008 at 2:32 AM

hello to all,
      Can you please tell me the easiest way for three of us to travel this route?
      costs of taxis or buses? how long will it take?
      thanking you in anticipation:-)
      thanks Mandy

2 Answers Sep 14, 2008 at 12:58 PM
    • What the risk in catching hep A on a 5 day trip?

Chefchaouene Aug 14, 2008 at 8:28 PM

I read that vaccination is recommended-but it would be nice not to bother-what is the chance of catching hep A 5 day stay in Chefchaouen?
      Thanks Mandy

4 Answers Aug 20, 2008 at 11:06 PM
    • oceania26's Profile Photo

Transport to/from Chefchaouen

Chefchaouene Aug 16, 2007 at 3:41 PM

Can someone tell me:

1. Approximately what time and how many buses depart for Chefchaouen from Tangier (I read somewhere that there's only 2)
      2. If the above is true, then I might take a taxi, roughly how much is a taxi cost from Tangier to Chefchaouen?
      3. Approximately what time and how many buses depart for Fes from Chefchaouen (again I read somewhere that there's only 2, in the afternoon)

I just want to get a general idea...thanks!

4 Answers Aug 22, 2009 at 3:47 AM
    • Casablanca to Chefchaouen

Chefchaouene Jul 17, 2007 at 9:05 PM

I am trying to figure out how best to get from Casablanca to Chefchaouen. I am assuming that the CTM bus goes there, but their schedules are not online. Does anyone know whether there is a bus that goes from Casablanca to Chefchaouen?

Thank you for your help!

2 Answers Jun 26, 2008 at 6:17 AM
    • Hostal Yasmina

Province de Chaouen Aug 2, 2006 at 12:38 PM

I've managed to book a room at short notice in the Hostal Yasmina, in Chefchaouen, and I'd like to hear from anybody who knows of it to see if it's any good!! also any other tips about Chefchaouen would be great! thanks!

2 Answers Jul 1, 2008 at 5:58 AM
    • redeye619's Profile Photo

bus times from tanger to chefchaouen

Province de Chaouen May 5, 2005 at 7:35 AM

im going to chefchaouen at the beginning of june for a few days.does anyone know how regular the busses are from tanger?(other than the 12pm CTM)im aiming to get the 12pm CTM but am curious how regular other buses are just in case i miss it and get stranded in tanger.

• Chefchaouene to Fes

Chefchaouene Apr 25, 2005 at 9:31 AM

How can this be done? Bus or train?

Thank you!

Larry

2 Answers Mar 28, 2008 at 6:52 AM
    • Help with travelling to Chefchaouene

Chefchaouene Apr 3, 2005 at 9:18 AM

Hello, I would like to go to Chefchaouene very much. We will be ariving in Tanger. How does anyone suggest we get there?

7 Answers Jul 1, 2008 at 6:10 AM
    • nereid's Profile Photo

Can I do it as a day trip from Spain?

Chefchaouene Mar 7, 2004 at 2:46 AM

I've never been to Morocco and Tangier is starting to sound a little scary. Is Chefchaoune do-able as a day trip from Algeciras? I'm thinking I might just want to skip through Tangier if I can go to Chefchaoune for a day trip. Is there a good bus that goes from Tangier to Chefchaoune? Thanks

6 Answers Mar 28, 2008 at 7:05 AM