Province d' Ouarzazate Travel Answers

change location
suvanki's Profile Photo

Accommodation

by suvanki Online Now Apr 25, 2006 at 3:42 PM

Hi, I'm booked for an 8 day tour starting at Ouarzazate on 3rd September (Exodus - Marrakesh and Sahara tour). I'm making my own way there- arriving Marrakesh 31st August, then planning to catch bus from Marrakesh on either 1st or 2nd Sept to Ouarzazate.
I would welcome personal recommendations of a place to stay, places to eat etc. in Ouarzazate.
Thanks,
Sue x

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: Accommodation

by benaz Online Now Apr 26, 2006 at 3:20 PM

hello,
    thank you so much for choosing to spend some times here in morocco,marrakech is the first destination here for tourists,you'll find many restaurant and also you can eat in jamaa elfna,the open place in the medina,am sure you'll spend best time here.
    also ouarzazate hollywood of morocco,you can see desert and enjoy time with camels,.......
    please feel free to ask.le i live in fes city,whenever you need to see it i can help.
    happy time and best wishes from aziz's family
    yours Aziz

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • suvanki's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Accommodation

by suvanki Online Now Apr 26, 2006 at 4:00 PM

Hi Aziz, Thanks for your e-mail. Yes, I know how good the restaurants are in Marrakesh, and I can't wait to eat in Djemma el Fnaa again. I'm afraid I probably won't get to see Fes this visit, but hopefully one day I'll visit- I really want to see the Sufi music festival.
    Sue.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Province d' Ouarzazate Travel Answer Locations