change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• A_liba's Profile Photo

Merzouga-Marrakech? by 2 guys from Italy

Morocco Jul 13, 2014 at 12:50 AM

Hi! we are two italian guys and this summer we'll be in morocco on a trip. We'd like to go for a trip in the desert, and we heard the best place for this was Merzouga. So we'll go from Fez to Merzouga, but then we have to get from Merzouga to Marrakech, can you tell me what's the best way to do this (grand taxi, bus,..)? Do you think we should stop in any place on the way? How long does it take for this route, is it possible to leave Merzouga in the morning and get to Marrakech for the evening?
      Thanks a lot

more
    • Antiques in Marrakech

Marrakesh Jul 18, 2014 at 12:47 AM

Where is the best place to search for flea markets, old furniture and antiques in Marrakech?

more
    • Cheap holiday in tangier?

Morocco Jul 17, 2014 at 5:38 AM

Me and my friend are wanting to go to tangier next summer in July for a week but have no idea on the price range. We'll both be 18 so we don't have a lot of money to offer. I just paid £400 for a holiday to Majorca which I afforded but I might struggle with more, however we are both working. We was looking for an all inclusive hotel, but if not half board or just bed and breakfast would do fine. Also hotel doesn't need to be 5*, a 3* would be fine. Can anyone who's travelled to morocco give me an average price range for the flight and hotel together if possible? Even if it's just a guess.. Also is there any dangers to look out for in morocco? We've both never visited a North African county before and even though I have moroccan friends that I met in Spain, I heard sometimes in morocco people can be quite in your face? Thanks in advance :)

more
    • Spits011's Profile Photo

How to clean a Berber wedding blanket

Morocco Jul 4, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Hi I bought a large ivory berber wedding blanket (handira) in morocco for a wedding gift to a friend and I am confused how to clean it as most dry clean laundries in my country are telling me that dry cleaning will damage the shiny sequins and the sheep and cotton weaving. Does anyone have experience with cleaning these blankets made out of sheep wool, cotton and shiny sequins please?

more
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Ticket machine at Tangier Railway Station (Tanger Ville)

Tangier 13 hours ago

Do they have a ticket machine with text in English at Tangier Railway Station (Tanger Ville)?

more
    • A_liba's Profile Photo

Fez-Merzouga

Morocco Jul 12, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Hi! we are two italian guys and this summer we'll be in morocco on a trip. We'd like to go for a trip in the desert, and we heard the best place for this was Merzouga. We'd like to know if it's really like that and what is for you the best way to go from Fez to Merzouga? (what can be the price of a taxi?)
      Thanks

more
    • flight zb3929 case items missing-just returned 15-7-14

Agadir Jul 15, 2014 at 1:41 PM

Has anybody had thier case opened at agadir airport ? My wife noticed at manchester carousel that her case zips were at opposite ends to where she had zipped up at hotel in agadir. When we arrived home 200 ciggies were missing and a bottle of perfume anybody else got stuff missing

more
    • A_liba's Profile Photo

Sharing desert tour (fez to marrakech)

Morocco Jul 1, 2014 at 9:13 AM

Hi travelers!
      We are two italian guys (21). In august we would like to have a trip in morocco and we saw many tours from Fez to Marrakech with a camel trek and a night in a desert tent. We were really interested but all those tours are really cheaper if you are four people and so are looking for two more people to join us so we can both save money. The starting date would be 9-10 august and we would have a trip of 2/3 nights.
      Whoever wants to know more only needs to write me. Thanks a lot.

more
    • A_liba's Profile Photo

Tanger Med-Tanger railway station

Tangier Jul 17, 2014 at 1:37 AM

Hi! this summer i'll be with a friend on a trip in Spain and Morocco. We booked a ferry from Algeciras to Tangier Med and I have some questions:
      -How long does it take from Algeciras to Tangier Med (Balearia) and what about the change of hour? (Morocco has one or 2 hour of difference with Spain?)
      -How long does it take to go from Tangier Med Port to Tanger Railway station and what is the best way to do it? We have to catch a train to go to Fez.
      Thanks a lot
      Alberto

more
    • A_liba's Profile Photo

Merzouga-Marrakech? by 2 guys from Italy

Merzouga Jul 13, 2014 at 1:01 AM

Hi! we are two italian guys and this summer we'll be in morocco on a trip. We'd like to go for a trip in the desert, and we'll do it in Merzouga. The we have to go from Merzouga to Marrakech, can you tell me what's the best way to do this (grand taxi, bus..)? Do you think we should stop in any place on the way? How long does it take for this route? is it possible to leave Merzouga in the morning and get to Marrakech in the evening?
      Thanks a lot

more
    • Couples in Morocco

Marrakesh Jun 24, 2014 at 4:39 PM

I'm a muslim women from Iran. my boyfriend and I want to go to Marrakech on holiday do you think we will be able to go without facing any trouble of marriage an sharing a room.

more

Popular Province d' Agadir Travel Answer Locations

• safe swimming in the sea

Taghazout Jan 10, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Can anyone tell me if it is safe to swim in the sea (in october)- I am not into surfing and not a strong swimmer. I love the sound of the resort but want to swim safely? please be honest.....

4 Answers Jan 24, 2014 at 4:20 AM
    • Ideas to Celebrate a 30th

Agadir Dec 2, 2013 at 5:38 AM

Hi, I'm looking for ideas to help my girlfriend celebrate her 30th birthday. We'll be in Agadir (well Taghazout) next week and I want to do something for the day.

Any ideas welcome. Nice spa's and massages, local traditions, nice viewpoint, etc.

Thanks

Hari

4 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 5:17 PM
    • What to wear?

Agadir Sep 25, 2013 at 4:12 AM

I m going to Agadir in October for two weeks with my boyfreind. I am concerned about what I can wear. Can i wear a bikini on the beach? Do i have to cover up at all times? Im guessing i can wear dresses in the evening in my hotel but what about walking around the town, harbour and resturants in the evening? should I be covered up????

7 Answers Jun 11, 2014 at 9:42 PM
    • agadir

Province d' Agadir Feb 10, 2012 at 5:14 AM

hi we are visiting agadir in june this year and wanted advice on places to go, i have two children.(9 and 5) In october last year i took them to kenya and we visited local villages, small local schools etc. I would like to do the same for our visit in June and wondered if anyone could suggest any villages/schools/places, thanks so much

2 Answers Feb 15, 2012 at 5:11 AM
    • ark527's Profile Photo

Surfing and camping Morroco with 4 year old

Agadir Aug 14, 2011 at 1:08 PM

hi Everyone,

As the title of this post suggests, me and my girlfriend are planning on a surf trip to Morroco, the region of Agadir/Taghazout during november this year. Our idea is to spend as much time as possible in the region, so we can stay away from the Scandinavian winter for as long as possible. So at least 2 months. We would like to find a safe camping ground close to some surf spots where we could spend most of our time as the main purpose is to surf. Staying in backpackers and surfcamps would force us to make the trip shorter due to the price these places charge nowadays, so we are taking tents and intend to camp. We also want to take our surfboards, wetsuits etc.. as well as our 4 year old son. Anyway, if someone could share some experience on the following issues it would be very much appreciated:

Does anyone know about camping grounds on the region? Fees?
      Safety on camping grounds?
      Things to look out for when travelling with kids on the region?
      Best ways to get around without a car?

I have other doubts that are not coming to mind now, but i will post them as the threads come in. Thank you.

Rafael.

5 Answers Jul 23, 2012 at 10:01 AM
    • Landing in Marrakesh 27th Aug

Agadir Jul 28, 2011 at 6:11 AM

Does anyone know how much a taxi to Agadir will cost, I have tried to prebook one but it cost £100's and I'm sure it will be cheaper to find a local

3 Answers Aug 8, 2011 at 8:59 AM
    • TIFNITE

Province d' Agadir Jan 13, 2011 at 7:14 AM

We have booked a great cave in Tifnite which is near Agadir but cannot find much about the area has anyone been there and if so any info would be great.

Would be good to know how far Tifnite is from Agadir airport and if there is any public transport for any of the journey or would we need to use taxi all the way.

1 Answer Jan 15, 2011 at 11:29 AM
    • cpindur4

Province d' Agadir Jul 26, 2010 at 6:26 PM

Coming to Agadir in aug. Can anyone give me the name of a GREAT shop that makes leather jackets?

• Gay life in Agadir

Agadir May 3, 2010 at 10:54 AM

Are there some gayfriendly places - bars, restaurants, clubs, disco...? Is it safe to meet local gays?

10 Answers May 11, 2010 at 5:01 PM
    • im after a clean nice hotel near the beach

Agadir Apr 18, 2010 at 8:13 AM

hello coming to adagir in aug been looking at lots of reviews on hotels, im stuck really at which to choose i want a nice one with good breakfast near beach but when i look at reviews there either too expensive or all have faults for example people have said bugs/cockroaches dirty rooms small rude staff miles away awful food etc
      so can anyone reccomend a value for money spacious clean hotel with b and b included for 2 adults and 1 child

3 Answers May 26, 2010 at 4:16 AM
    • gwenjones's Profile Photo

Weather in July and August

Province d' Agadir Jan 6, 2010 at 6:10 AM

Keep reading about the mist in July and August, does this really effect the holiday and the hot weather, which is one of the reason that I have chosen this destination

2 Answers Jan 10, 2010 at 2:29 PM
    • jessphil's Profile Photo

Morocco Agadir in January 08

Agadir Dec 11, 2008 at 7:05 AM

Hi

myself and husband will be visiting Agadir this January
      we will be staying at Hotel Timoulay has anyone stayed there?
      can anyone tell us what its like? what the weather is likely to be doing?
      and what the best day trips are, resurants, markets, shops and of course the best beaches to visit.

do you have to have any injections before we go?
      is it a safe place?

thanks Jess

3 Answers Dec 12, 2008 at 12:43 AM
    • aga_i's Profile Photo

from Agadir to Casablanca by bus or train?

Agadir Nov 20, 2008 at 9:55 AM

Hi,
      I'll gratefull for all tips:
      Are there any buses from Agadir to Casablanca? I heard there is a train but I am not sure if it wouldn't be faster by bus....
      Or maybe local travel agencies organize 1 or 2 day trips from Agadir to Casablanca?I will be staying in Agadir but I am planning to be on the move and explore Morocco.
      Thank you in advance for replies.

8 Answers Nov 22, 2008 at 2:11 PM
    • Hotels in Agadir

Agadir Jun 13, 2008 at 2:00 AM

Hi, has anyone stayed at the Hotel Argana in Agadir? Any idea what it is like?

Thanks.

4 Answers Jul 14, 2008 at 4:09 AM
    • moroccan-discovery tour/transfer company

Province d' Agadir May 21, 2008 at 5:15 AM

was recommended to use moroccan-discovery transfer company to transport our family from marrakech airport to agadir, have checked out their rates and they seem really reasonable compared with others. has anyone used this company?
      only this seems much better than using the supratours bus, and direct flights to agadir are way too expensive, which is why we have to fly ryanair into marrackech.
      would love to hear from someone who has knowledge of this company for they offer reasonable tours as well.

5 Answers May 27, 2008 at 4:43 AM
    • holiday resort or building site?

Agadir Mar 30, 2008 at 7:54 AM

I have read recently where there appears to be quite a good deal of construction and excavation works going on the beach in Agadir. I am heading for Agadir in June, staying at Riu Tikida Dunas - I was wondering if this hotel is in the full view of this construction work? Is this work extensive and does anybody know if it is long term? I am looking forward to going to Morocco for the first time and I would welcome any comments about this area of Agadir. With this work going on, is the beach inaccessible or does it interfere with the beach access? Is this hotel as good as the reviews that have been submited? Are mosquitos a problem here? I always seem to attract these unwanted visitors!! Does any member have any suggestion on avoiding these attacks from these mosquitos? An intake of garlic tablets prior to departure was suggested to me - useful suggestion or not?
      I'd welcome comments or suggestions.
      Bdavitt

3 Answers May 29, 2008 at 3:01 AM
    • ladysail's Profile Photo

Obtaining Moroccan money - Very Urgent!

Agadir Mar 1, 2008 at 9:26 AM

Hello,

I am going to post this in several places in order to try to figure this out. I went to my local currency exchange place and bought Moroccan dirhams...or so I thought...I said that's what I wanted. I have some 100 and 200 dirham bills. But, I have been reading that one cannot buy Moroccan money outside the country. What is happening?

Are these not real Moroccan dirhams...I know that the dirham is the currency for several Arab countries..and these look like the pictures that I've seen of Moroccan money.

Should I take them back, exchange them back into dollars, put the money in the bank, then withdraw through the ATM's in Morocco. I want to bring enough to buy a small carpet.

Please help me to decide! Thank you very much.

4 Answers Mar 2, 2008 at 8:12 AM
    • distance from marrakech to agadir

Agadir Jan 21, 2008 at 1:17 PM

hello everyone,

Im going to agadir next week,can you help me please because my flight arriving in marrakech,and than i have to go to agadir.how far from marrakech to agadir? and which kind of transportation to get there? i really appreciate your help.

2 Answers Apr 28, 2008 at 5:34 AM
    • traveling as a couple

Agadir Oct 26, 2007 at 6:28 AM

Hi there, i traveling to agadir with my girlfriend in november and was wondering if anyone had some advice/tips/things to watch out for, when traveling with a partner,

2 Answers Oct 27, 2007 at 7:31 AM
    • cohabitation

Agadir Oct 21, 2007 at 5:00 PM

Hi
      I'm a Moroccan guy and my foreigner girlfriend looking forward to stay in a luxury hotel in Agadir city. We are afraid not to be allowed to stay in same room as we are not married. My girlfriend will be booking the ticket with the hotel as well, Any ideas are much appreciated.
      Kind regards

5 Answers Oct 29, 2007 at 2:18 PM
    • hotel with my Moroccan girl friend

Agadir Sep 16, 2007 at 11:27 PM

Hello,
      I am coming to Agadir at end of October for 10 days. My girl friend from Moroccan will be joining me. I understand that I may face some difficulties to have one room in the hotel, So, any idea about good hotels that do notmind that we stay in the same room, or is there any alternative for me, replies will be appreciated,
      Thanks
      jelbous

4 Answers Nov 28, 2007 at 5:45 PM
    • NewMike's Profile Photo

Is one day enough.

Agadir Aug 26, 2007 at 1:53 AM

I have 3 days. I was thinking of visiting Agadir, Marakesh, and Tenrief each day. Is one day enough to see each city. I could also just stay in one city more than another.

4 Answers Aug 26, 2007 at 4:14 PM
    • ladysail's Profile Photo

Money exchange in Agadir

Province d' Agadir Aug 14, 2007 at 9:46 AM

We will be arriving by cruise ship on a Saturday in Agadir. Is it possible to exchange money at a bank on a Saturday. If not, how would you suggest we obtain some dirhams?

Thank you.

5 Answers Aug 21, 2007 at 1:48 PM
    • needs some advice

Agadir Jul 27, 2007 at 2:52 PM

hi all

flying in 2 weeks time spending 6 nights in agadir staying at tagadirt with 3 kids besides the beach what else is there to entertain the kids any advice/hints etc... is more that welcomed.

thanks in advance

• How much money should i take??

Agadir Jul 6, 2007 at 4:19 AM

Hi,

My Friend and I are going to Agadir on the 17th till 31st July. We are staying in hotel anenzi and its all inclusive!! I was wondering how much spending money should i take with me, is it expensive in Agadir, etc etc. Hope I get some replies,

Lulu

2 Answers Jul 7, 2007 at 5:56 AM
    • amoroccansgirl's Profile Photo

Need to find a place to stay in Agadir

Agadir May 7, 2007 at 2:14 PM

I will be traveling to Agadir with my fiance, a native Moroccan. We are having problems finding a hotel or apt that will rent to us together. Does anyone know where we could stay or have any suggestions as to what we can do?

2 Answers Oct 10, 2007 at 11:59 AM
    • Zarir

Agadir Mar 15, 2007 at 3:49 AM

Please can you advise the best way to get from Agadir Airport to Taroudant. How much is the taxi or bus?

Best regards,

Geoff

1 Answer Mar 15, 2007 at 2:33 PM
    • Cruiseone2003's Profile Photo

Cooking Schools in Agadir?

Province d' Agadir Feb 9, 2007 at 3:16 AM

I'm arriving in Agadir for 1 day in May by cruise ship. I would like to take a cooking class. All of the schools I have found require more than 1 day; any suggestions?

Thank you.

• kbr61263's Profile Photo

Agadir Golf

Province d' Agadir Oct 26, 2006 at 8:19 AM

looking for some info about golf courses in agadir. Found a website for golf du soleil, which gave most of info I need.
      will be there for a month in Jan Feb (well my parents will be) and they want to know.
      Green Fees. how much for a round?
      are there monthly or weekly rates?
      are they busy in Jan?feb? will they need to book tee times?
      especially for Royal agadir and les dunes golf clubs

• curlylocksm's Profile Photo

occidental caribean village/mander/allergro/tamlett

Agadir Oct 15, 2006 at 4:24 AM

does anyone know if these are the same complex or hotel, all the pictures seem to lokk the same.

1 Answer Apr 29, 2007 at 9:00 AM