Providenciales Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• our iPhone was stolen

by joseurdaneta Online Now Sep 9, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Be careful when traveling in providenciales. In beaches our iphone 5 was stolen. We filed a security incident and a police report. Does anyone have suggestions to what else we should do. How to get the word out. Who should we contact. How do we prevent this from happening to others?

7 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 4:25 PM
    • weather in october

by hlh75 Online Now May 27, 2013 at 6:09 PM

I am thinking about going to Providenciales in the middle of October is that smart idea??? Weather???

2 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 10:53 AM
    • wanting to shop for local art, not tourist traps

by alaye Online Now Feb 15, 2011 at 7:53 AM

We are planning a trip in June and I want to find some kind of local handcrafted item to bring home with us. I live near the South Carolina USA coast so some island/coastal we get here. I want something different but handmade. Do you have any suggestions of where we might plan a trip to shop and do some sightseeing as well? We have 2 smaller children (8&2) and want to make the very most of our trip for all of us. Thanks for the help!

• Looking for the "White House"

by susasn Online Now Sep 25, 2006 at 12:08 PM

We were in Provo last in 1996 and were married at the White House, Grace Bay. I cannot find any listings for the White House now. Does anyone know if this place still exists and if so what it is now called? We want to return for a 10 year anniversary trip.

1 Answer Apr 5, 2007 at 12:02 PM
    • Dive companies

by zachette Online Now Apr 5, 2006 at 4:48 PM

Hi,
      On the way to Grace Bay next week. Any suggestions on a good dive operator?
      Thanks

4 Answers Feb 21, 2009 at 2:42 PM
    • Cheap Flight and Room/Apartment

by Rob_C Online Now Jun 24, 2005 at 4:22 PM

I would like to visit Provo as a base to see the Islands.

I live near london, can anyone advise me of the cheapest way to get there. Is it cheaper to fly to Miami or JFK and then onto Provo than fly direct or to Jamaica, Dominican Republic etc?

Also I need to rent a basic room or apartment there, any advice appreciated.

Thanks.

3 Answers Jun 29, 2005 at 3:15 AM
    • John_Joan's Profile Photo

First Time Travelor

by John_Joan Online Now Feb 12, 2005 at 2:08 PM

My wife and I are traveling to Costa Maya Resort in the Caicos. We have been to a number of other caribbean islands but have never been there. Anyone out there with any experience traveling to the Caicos?? We are avid water people. We snorkel and are certified divers. We enjoy traveling to the secluded and remote areas of these islands. Any suggestions on restaurants or dive operations would be appreciated. We would be interested in knowing if there are any locals who might take us out for a day trip in there boat vs the commercial tourist boats. Thanks for any info you could offer.....

1 Answer Feb 13, 2005 at 5:55 AM
    • Wave Runner or small boat rentals?

by davipar Online Now Dec 4, 2004 at 7:08 PM

Going to Provo in March and wanted to see if we could rent wave runners, jet skis or small boat for the day? I'm sure expenisive hourly rentals are availbable but didn't know if any marinas offer reasonable rates for all day rentals. Any ideas? Thanks.