Protaras

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• advice please!

by newbie2014 Online Now Oct 17, 2014 at 5:20 AM

Will be staying in Protaras the half term week end of October, slightly worried as a few posts say most places will be closed for the winter...... will anything be open? Also any advice on what to do there/places to visit greatly appreciated!!! Many thanks

4 Answers Oct 17, 2014 at 11:25 AM
    • Myro Androu Apartmetns

by StaceyinNYC Online Now Aug 1, 2014 at 12:56 PM

Hi, We are staying at the Myro Androu Apartments early August. Any reviews on this place? Any overall recommendations for Protaras? We are a family of 4 (me and hubby are early 40s; 2 girls aged 6 and 8). Thanks!

2 Answers Aug 1, 2014 at 10:36 PM
    • Nightlife in Protaras

by edwardo58 Online Now Jul 20, 2014 at 12:58 PM

Hi thinking of going to Protaras can anyone tell is there good nightlife in the area plenty of bars and restaurants tourists etc.in july .

2 Answers Jul 20, 2014 at 10:06 PM
    • Day time beach club

by poopoo1871 Online Now May 23, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Hi, Im looking for a really nice daytime beach club/Bar with a pool and or beach that I can take a girlfriend too. Im looking for a Merbella/Ibiza club with a decent vibe.

Any recomemndations?

1 Answer May 23, 2014 at 11:48 AM
    • smoking. legal?

by soniaconnman85 Online Now Mar 20, 2014 at 2:04 PM

is it legal to smoke indoors? hotels and pubs.?

• AngiBabe's Profile Photo

Supermarkets in pernera

by AngiBabe Online Now Jan 31, 2014 at 3:51 PM

We are travelling to a villa in pernera in June and would like to know of the best supermarket to go to. Or is there a good butcher to buy meat for a BBQ. We have been before to the big lidls but it didn't have any fresh meat or very much variety at all.
      Thanks

3 Answers Feb 6, 2014 at 5:12 AM
    • daviddaly8's Profile Photo

Crystals in Protaras Cyprus

by daviddaly8 Online Now Oct 7, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Where in protaras can i buy crystals as gifts to bring home.

1 Answer Oct 7, 2013 at 1:28 PM
    • dedoshucos's Profile Photo

Most romantic live music atmosphere in the area.

by dedoshucos Online Now May 10, 2013 at 7:11 AM

Okay so I'd like to celebrate my girfriend's birthday Thursday May 16th by taking her to a lounge/restaurant where slow live music is played (Jazz, Piano, even Mediterranean music) cozy atmosphere, intimate setting for couples, ROMANTIC! WHERE??? PLEASE HELP! Larnaca, Ayia Napa, Protaras areas! I'll drive over an hour if need be! Thanks! P.S. Yes the picture is of us.

2 Answers May 13, 2013 at 12:58 AM
    • dedoshucos's Profile Photo

Staying at Captain Karas Apartments for 2 weeks and...

by dedoshucos Online Now Apr 2, 2013 at 9:04 AM

We're staying in Protaras on a very limited budget. Just 2 of us, a couple. We'd like to know where the best priced grocery market would be located around Captain Karas Apts. as we'd like to mostly stay in and cook our meals. Also, again from the apts., what's the best source of public transportation to and from town for sightseeing purposes. Thanks!

2 Answers Apr 2, 2013 at 9:18 AM
    • Transfer from Larnaca Airport to Capo Bay Hotel

by CurryQueen Online Now Apr 13, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Hi there
      I'm going to Protaras in a couple of weeks and wondered if anyone could tell me the best/cheapest way to get a taxi to our hotel from the airport. We'll stay at Capo Bay (Iasonos 2, P.O.Box 33115, 5311 Paralimni, Protaras)

Are there taxis outside the airport, if so how much should I expect to pay or can you recommend any websites to pre-book our transfers?

Thanks so much!!

1 Answer Apr 25, 2012 at 1:14 PM
    • dominiki hotel/crystal springs beach hotel

by v0y08 Online Now Sep 2, 2011 at 2:13 PM

where in pernera is the crystal springs beach hotel? how close is it to the dominiki hotel, google maps mark them as the same building. HELP

• Two bed apartments req

by Trudiinnes Online Now Apr 9, 2011 at 2:05 PM

Planning to visit Protaras early July anybody know anywhere that has two bed apartments, I can only find Tsokkos Flora apartments and the reviews are poor. We have a two year old and a fifteen year old so would prefer somewhere central with a pool. Any suggestions

2 Answers Apr 10, 2011 at 12:42 AM
    • Tsokkos Protaras Hotel

by trimtraveller Online Now Feb 11, 2011 at 6:59 AM

Hi,

Travelling to the Tsokkos Protaras Hotel on the first week of June with my Mum and 10 year old daughter. Wondering what the hotel is like, have read both good and bad reviews on various websites. Also wondering are there any unmissable tours/attractions we MUST see in Cyprus, we've never been before and want to see as much as we can in the week. Also what will the weather be like then?

Thanking you all in advance for your replies!

2 Answers Feb 17, 2011 at 9:37 PM
    • wullie010669's Profile Photo

i'm going to protaras on 24th sepyember??

by wullie010669 Online Now Sep 5, 2008 at 9:06 AM

i'm going to the melini apartments on the main street. has anyone stayed there recently? i've looked at review sites but reviews are either great or terrible. also, what kind of temperatures can i expect then?

3 Answers Sep 16, 2008 at 6:00 AM