Protaras Travel Answers

change location

Tsokkos Protaras Hotel

by trimtraveller Online Now Feb 11, 2011 at 6:59 AM

Hi,

Travelling to the Tsokkos Protaras Hotel on the first week of June with my Mum and 10 year old daughter. Wondering what the hotel is like, have read both good and bad reviews on various websites. Also wondering are there any unmissable tours/attractions we MUST see in Cyprus, we've never been before and want to see as much as we can in the week. Also what will the weather be like then?

Thanking you all in advance for your replies!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • IanMacPhail's Profile Photo

Re: Tsokkos Protaras Hotel

by IanMacPhail Online Now Feb 11, 2011 at 3:04 PM

I have visited Protaras and can say that it is a place where your 10 year old will be able to have fun. Ayia Napa is just around the bay abd there is a waterpark too.
    We had coach trips to Paphos, the Troodos mountains where it is cooler and Nicosia where it is hottest. All these places are worth a visit. If anything is unmissible it`s travelling along the road that runs alongside the UN line. The Turkish soldiers liked to give us a wave. :-)
    The weather should be hot and sunny. I`m sure that you`ll enjoy it.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • greekcypriot's Profile Photo

Re: Tsokkos Protaras Hotel

by greekcypriot Online Now Feb 17, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Protaras is a very good choice and you will love it. Yes it may be hot but it is much better than August. You will get many tips through my pages on Cyprus and you can choose where to go. If you have a car to move around the island it will be much better of course than travelling with huge coaches. You can stop and have a picnic and visit places that are not included in the normal touristic excursions. I am sure it will be a wonderful trip.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines