Protaras Travel Answers

change location
wullie010669's Profile Photo

i'm going to protaras on 24th sepyember??

by wullie010669 Online Now Sep 5, 2008 at 9:06 AM

i'm going to the melini apartments on the main street. has anyone stayed there recently? i've looked at review sites but reviews are either great or terrible. also, what kind of temperatures can i expect then?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: i'm going to protaras on 24th sepyember??

by Mainecoonmum Online Now Sep 6, 2008 at 1:35 PM

Re Temp in Cyprus, Hi there, thats just 3 days B 4 me, and I been checking the C scale for a while now, and with my friends there, & I quote... "It's still .....y hot, had no rain for ages". about 28-31 at present, highest daytime, but probably feel 'otter! You may know that the east is hottest part of CYP, apart from the plain in the middle !, and that you can get weather info from net, teletext etc, those temps are taken from the met station at Akrotiri Base, which is the middle of southern coast...roughly speaking, to the left of Limassol.
    So, lots of factor 45, and a hat. ? and aircon in the car a must,
    Have a gr8 time.
    mcm

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by rachs123 Online Now Sep 16, 2008 at 5:52 AM

Iam allso going on the 24th to the melini for my friends wedding. I have been to the melini lots of times. Its fine i love it its allways my best holiday rooms are big staff are great its just needs a bit of a up date. But you will love it fig tree bay beach is one of cyprus best beaches. see you at the melini

by rachs123 Online Now Sep 16, 2008 at 6:00 AM

I forgot to say temp is about 30

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines