change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hopeful49's Profile Photo

Trip to Pristina

Pristina Apr 6, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Is everything more stable in Pristine now that it is 2014. I have read so many positive things. What about negative things?

more
    • hopeful49's Profile Photo

Pristina vacation please help

Pristina Mar 30, 2014 at 12:17 PM

I want to go to a wedding in Prishtina, Kosovo in May i was invited by a friend. It will be ny first time ever to travel over seas. I am trying to find out safety issues about traveling? Is there anything i have to prepare before a trip like this? I have looked on the U.S. Embassy page and they do not indicate needing immunizations prior to going. Can anyone help be prepare for this??? Or suggest how i need to prepare for an overseas trip/vacation and safety to Kosovo.
      Any suggestion will be appreciated.
      Thank you
      JB in Texas

more
    • LyzeOfKiel's Profile Photo

Cheap hostels in Prizren

by LyzeOfKiel Online Now Aug 19, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Hi, we are going to Prizren next September and I couldn't find any cheap hostels or apartments around Prizren. The cheapest I could get is from booking.com and that's like 30 - 40 Euros per night. Is there any cheaper hostels, B&B in Prizren? 10 to 15 Euros per night will do. Thanks.

4 Answers Aug 19, 2013 at 2:11 PM
    • Juanlanza's Profile Photo

Prizren to Shkoder

by Juanlanza Online Now Jun 14, 2013 at 7:15 PM

What is the best way to travel from Prizren to Shkoder?

Thank you

1 Answer Jun 15, 2013 at 12:09 PM
    • HORSCHECK's Profile Photo

By bus to Prizren from Tetovo (Ohrid or Skopje)

by HORSCHECK Online Now Feb 12, 2011 at 9:37 AM

Hello everybody,

After this years VT Euromeet in Ohrid we would like to get to Prizren in Kosovo by public transport.

What is the best route? I thought about going towards Tetovo and then off to Prizren. Are there any buses on this route and how frequent are they? How long does it take?

Are there any websites about buses on this route?

Is there any hassle to expect at the Macedonia/Kosovo border?

Thanks for your help

HORSCHECK

10 Answers Feb 20, 2012 at 5:25 PM
    • Rent an apartment in Prizren

by tulgata Online Now Oct 14, 2010 at 12:28 PM

I would like to rent a flat for a couple of months in Prizen. I would prefer inside the center or at least nearby. Does anyone know any agencies

1 Answer Nov 7, 2010 at 8:13 AM
    • call_me_rhia's Profile Photo

from albania to kosovo (and back)

by call_me_rhia Online Now Sep 13, 2010 at 10:20 AM

i heard that prizren is now only a few hours away from Tirana, thanks to the new highway. But - as we may travel there with a class, are there buses (furgons are out of question)? What time do they leave?
      thanks for any info
      rhia

1 Answer Sep 13, 2010 at 1:49 PM
    • buses from prizren to podgorica

by vesaas Online Now Aug 4, 2010 at 5:40 AM

hello
      does anybody know the timetable of buses running from prizren to podgorica?
      thank's a lot!

• Is there any bus line from Prizren to Shkoder?

by some1_2special Online Now Mar 3, 2010 at 4:06 PM

I would like to travel from Skopje to Shkoder and still found a bus line from Skopje to Prizren. Now I need transport from Prizren to Shkoder and backwards.

Anyway thnx

1 Answer Mar 4, 2010 at 4:20 PM
    • Trip to Ohrid, Macedonia

by die2ad Online Now Jul 25, 2009 at 11:31 AM

I need info, about bus transportation from Prizren to Ohrid? If there is any. Thanks

5 Answers Jul 26, 2009 at 4:57 AM
    • Buses from Pristina Airport to Prizren

by aboutdone Online Now Jun 10, 2009 at 1:32 AM

Does anyone know of any buses thagt run from the airport in Pristina to Prizren?
      Thank you.

2 Answers Oct 14, 2010 at 12:36 PM
    • Car rentals in Prizren

by aboutdone Online Now Jun 8, 2009 at 7:27 PM

Does anyone know of any car rental agencies in Prizren and their phone number address?
      Thank you.

• Transport from Prizren to Albania

by klehland Online Now May 23, 2009 at 2:04 AM

Hello,

I will be in Macedonia with my son about two weeks from now. From Skopje we are planning to take a bus to Prizren. From Pirizren we want to continue to Kukes and Shkodra. Are there busses we could take, or would we have to take a taxi or hire a car with a driver? Are Prizren taxis allowed to take passengers to Kukes, or would we have to take one taxi to the border and another from the border to Kukes? I would be very happy if a fellow traveller or someone living in the region can help me with information about this. Thank you!

2 Answers Jun 10, 2009 at 3:08 AM
    • Re: Women's Beauty Salons in Prizren

by aboutdone Online Now May 3, 2009 at 2:51 AM

Does anyone have a list of the names/phone numbers of (women's) beauty salons located by the Corner Cafe in Shandervan Square?
      Thank you.

• Need Hotel Theranda Information

by aboutdone Online Now Apr 1, 2009 at 6:11 AM

Does anyone have a phone number for the Hotel Theranda in Prizren and possibly a website for the hotel?
      Also, if anyone has stayed there recently I'd like your opinion of it.
      Thank you.

2 Answers Apr 1, 2009 at 10:56 AM
    • CanYou Get a Kosovo Passport at a Travel Agency There?

by aboutdone Online Now Mar 31, 2009 at 9:19 PM

I was wondering if, instead of going to the Consular's Office in Kosovo, if any of the travel agencies process the passport applications-or if there is a passport expediting service in/around Prizren?
      Thank you for your time and help.

• Prizren to Skopje Travel

by ocean99 Online Now Feb 27, 2009 at 11:46 PM

I see this question was posted to the forum before, however it was in 2006.

I was wondering currently what buses run from Prizren to Skopje, and also is there any train service via the same route?

My other question is: do you need any type of travel documents to go from Prizren to Skopje?

6 Answers Aug 16, 2013 at 12:16 PM
    • malashen's Profile Photo

Staying overnight in Prizren

by malashen Online Now Oct 29, 2007 at 5:11 AM

Greetings, does someone know any family that could provide a room in Prizren, to stay over weekends?

5 Answers Oct 31, 2007 at 5:20 AM
    • Prizren to Skopje

by davidlee_z Online Now May 18, 2006 at 4:09 AM

Hey. I was wondering if, and when busses between Prizren and Skopje run. I'd prefer to go mostly directly, rather than heading back up to Pristina. I also heard that its possible to take a taxi from this area to Skopje. Is that possible? If so, is it very expensive? Any info will be appreciated.

1 Answer May 19, 2006 at 12:02 AM
    • Local Foods

by Lesley2605 Online Now Aug 31, 2003 at 1:11 PM

I am a foster parent and I am looking after a little boy from this country and he is becoming very difficult and will not eat very much. I would like to know what kinds of food is eaten in their country so that I can help him to eat properly. If anyone has any suggestions I would be truly grateful.

3 Answers Apr 28, 2006 at 7:58 AM