change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hopeful49's Profile Photo

Trip to Pristina

by hopeful49 Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Is everything more stable in Pristine now that it is 2014. I have read so many positive things. What about negative things?

more

Pristina vacation please help

by hopeful49 Online Now Mar 30, 2014 at 12:17 PM

I want to go to a wedding in Prishtina, Kosovo in May i was invited by a friend. It will be ny first time ever to travel over seas. I am trying to find out safety issues about traveling? Is there anything i have to prepare before a trip like this? I have looked on the U.S. Embassy page and they do not indicate needing immunizations prior to going. Can anyone help be prepare for this??? Or suggest how i need to prepare for an overseas trip/vacation and safety to Kosovo.
      Any suggestion will be appreciated.
      Thank you
      JB in Texas

more

Trip to Pristina

by hopeful49 Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Is everything more stable in Pristine now that it is 2014. I have read so many positive things. What about negative things?

3 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Pristina vacation please help

by hopeful49 Online Now Mar 30, 2014 at 12:17 PM

I want to go to a wedding in Prishtina, Kosovo in May i was invited by a friend. It will be ny first time ever to travel over seas. I am trying to find out safety issues about traveling? Is there anything i have to prepare before a trip like this? I have looked on the U.S. Embassy page and they do not indicate needing immunizations prior to going. Can anyone help be prepare for this??? Or suggest how i need to prepare for an overseas trip/vacation and safety to Kosovo.
      Any suggestion will be appreciated.
      Thank you
      JB in Texas

19 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 12:12 PM
    • Jordmor's Profile Photo

Company in Pristina in april?

by Jordmor Online Now Mar 1, 2014 at 7:32 AM

Hi. I am going to Pristona for 5 days from 17-22. april (dates are not 100 % confirmed yet, workrelated) and since it is my first time, I was wondering if there is anyone in here, who lives in Pristina, who would like to take me around the town some day. I would like to see some cultural/tourist attractions but also the night life.
      Elisabeth

1 Answer Mar 30, 2014 at 1:02 PM
    • InstantlyC's Profile Photo

from kosovo to germany ?

by InstantlyC Online Now Dec 7, 2013 at 2:57 AM

can you travel from kosovo to germany by train or bus ?
      if yes can u explain how ,

11 Answers Dec 7, 2013 at 6:39 AM
    • Konte's Profile Photo

Pristina shoe store

by Konte Online Now Nov 23, 2013 at 4:15 AM

Is there any place you can buy Nike Air Jordan ?

• bus from pristina to decani?

by petersimpel Online Now Jul 9, 2013 at 3:24 AM

What is the earliest and latest bus from pristina to decani? is there a direct bus or do i have to stopover, en if i do, where do i stopover best?

• day trip to Pristina from Skopje

by tunglowaan Online Now Jun 28, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Hi! I will only have a day to visit Pristina from Skopje, I wanted to go to Decani Monastery but it's too far away, instead I will go to the Gracanica Monastery,
      I've read it's 15 minutes from Pristina to get there, is that true? i haven't found exact information about it, such as where to take the bus, from bus station? schedule, price etc etc

Can anyone help me please? Also what places are a must in Pristina that I can perfectly cover from 11am to 5pm.
      Thanks in advance!

Btw, is it true also about gypsies in the rock bridge?, I've read they steal your things ...

3 Answers Jun 30, 2013 at 9:57 PM
    • seemoreofallin's Profile Photo

Bus to Pristina from Podgorica or Herceg Novi

by seemoreofallin Online Now Jun 20, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Where and what time i can get the bus from Podgorica or Herceg Novi? Is there anything i have to know?

3 Answers Jun 20, 2013 at 11:45 AM
    • help me for come to pristina

by assal Online Now Jun 11, 2013 at 1:22 AM

i have iranian passport and i want come in pristina for 2 weekes in juli,how i get the visa in airport pristina ??
      thanks for answer

1 Answer Jun 11, 2013 at 7:11 AM
    • TerryN12's Profile Photo

A bus from Podgorica to Prishtina

by TerryN12 Online Now Apr 26, 2013 at 1:20 PM

I'm looking for a bus that goes from Podgorica to Prishtina in the morning.
      And also I want to know how much do they usually costs.

• BeatrizP's Profile Photo

Getting Pristina from Belgrade

by BeatrizP Online Now Apr 20, 2013 at 2:31 AM

Hi,
      sorry for so many questions... :-/
      I am planning also going from Belgrade to Pristina, in Kosovo, by bus. Do you know there might be any problem? I know that it's difficult sometimes to get Belgrade from Pristina, but I am not sure about the other way.
      Many, many thanks again!

4 Answers Apr 29, 2013 at 1:40 AM
    • Moving to Pristina

by Hi-princess Online Now Sep 22, 2012 at 10:29 AM

I am possibly getting a job in Pristina in the next month or two and I am looking for any and all information!!
      First what areas should I look for an apartment? I am going to be a female living alone so safety is a concern but I would like to be walking distance to groceries, a gym, and mature night life (i.e NOT clubs but restaurants, wine bars and cultural venues)and if possible work (UN).
      Second what is the best way to get around town? I love biking but I hear traffic can be dangerous?
      Thirdly rent or buy a car?
      Fourth is there a place to take horse back riding lessons any where near Pristina? I am a fairly advanced rider (own horses and play polo in the US)
      Fifth I would like to find a gym with a pool and a track?
      Sixth a salon for nails and hair?
      Seventh should I bring or buy my bedding, winter wear etc and if buy there where is the best places to do so?
      Eighth is there any thing like Craigslist or place to buy or shop for used items, apts etc?
      I am sure I will have a million more questions and that this post may make me seem silly but I like to be prepared as possible when traveling. Thanks in advance for any insight from those of you who have or are there now

3 Answers Oct 13, 2012 at 1:54 AM
    • travel to Pristina via Skopje

by sl73 Online Now Jul 30, 2012 at 4:52 AM

Does anyone have any up to date details about bus or train travel for this route in early August, please?

• From Pristina to Podgorica or Kotor

by Midgard87 Online Now Jun 6, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Hi,

Me and my friend are coming to Pristina in July.

Are there any direct buses from Pristina to Podgorica or Kotor and what time is it? Also we need the information if it is daily, how long does this trip take and how much does it cost?

We may think about going via Shokodra or from Prizren? What else if there is not any direct buses?

Thank you.

2 Answers Jun 6, 2012 at 8:54 AM
    • From Pristina to Serbia

by Midgard87 Online Now May 30, 2012 at 4:38 AM

Hi,
      Me and my friend are coming to Pristina directly from İstanbul-Turkey in July and found a bus from Pristina to Belgrade. We normally don't need a visa to enter Serbia. We can't be sure about something, hope to find somebody to answer this who have a experience these times.
      Do we still have any problems going Belgrade via Pristina? Logically, it doesn't make sense, because there is a bus from Pristina to Belgrade. (Adios Tour)
      So, should we have the Kosovo stamp on an other paper, or is it a problem if it's on our passport, because it's so obvious that the bus is coming from Kosovo. Also, do you know where the bus are going to Belgrade? From Merdare?
      The Kosovo Ambassy in Ankara said us it is a better choice. Please help us, we need to be sure. Thank you.

14 Answers May 31, 2012 at 10:21 AM
    • Pristina visa on arrival true

by abrowneyesbeauty Online Now Mar 7, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Hello,a indian friend student doctor is coming to Pristina.She's got invitation from hotel where staying & papers from Pristina to prove she will intern there.

Question 1
      a.If she takes flight from UAE-Turkey-Pristina route will get visa on arrival in Pristina?

Question 2
      b.as above will be allowed to enter Pristina(she'll be in Pristina not travel anywhere else & cant say to cancel shes to be in Pristina).

Kindly please reply asap
      thank you kindly

2 Answers Mar 8, 2012 at 5:45 AM
    • cinanina's Profile Photo

Pristina

by cinanina Online Now Oct 9, 2011 at 6:19 AM

Hi,

We may be moving to Pristina and I am looking for information. I already know the city but I would like some more information, if possible, on international schools and also on which might be good neighbourhoods to live (for a family with young children). I'm under the impression that there is a lot of traffic there, and I will need to be at work at 8h00 so I'm not sure it's a good decision to go live very far from the city centre... My children will be 8 and 3 by the time we move. Any help is welcome.

4 Answers Feb 20, 2012 at 5:17 PM
    • Serajeno-Skopje with a motorbike

by thpeponas Online Now Jul 17, 2011 at 11:50 AM

I want to travel on August from Serajeno to Skopje with my motorbike and I want to know if it is safe to pass from Kosovo?

4 Answers Jul 18, 2011 at 2:09 PM
    • Bus from Pristina to Ohrid

by Markosono Online Now Jul 13, 2011 at 7:40 AM

Does anyone know the bus schedule for the route Pristina to Ohrid? Any bus travel contact telephone number or a website would also be appreciated.

7 Answers Jul 13, 2011 at 11:23 AM
    • ChristinaNest's Profile Photo

Post Office

by ChristinaNest Online Now Jun 28, 2011 at 6:55 AM

Hello!
      I'll be spending half a day in Pristina and since I'm a postcard lover, I'd like to send some postcards from there. Could you please tell me where to buy stamps and postcards, where the post office is located, if it works on Saturdays.
      If you know the stamp price for Europe and outside Europe, that'd be helpful too.
      Anybody has had any experience with sending mail from Kosovo?
      Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

2 Answers Jun 28, 2011 at 11:55 AM
    • HORSCHECK's Profile Photo

Train from Pristina (RKS) to Skopje (MK)

by HORSCHECK Online Now May 31, 2011 at 12:40 PM

Hello Everybody,

We are currently in Prizren in Kosovo and we would like to travel by train from Pristina to Skopje, but I must admit that it is difficult to find information about the timetable of this railway connection.

At least I know that the train station of Pristina is way out of the city centre.

Any help is much appreciated.

HORSCHECK

2 Answers May 31, 2011 at 9:40 PM
    • pristina to podgorica bus travel

by sanpc Online Now May 18, 2011 at 9:53 AM

from all what i have, i believe that there is a bus service from pristina to podgorica in afternoon and one in the night. could anyone give me the link to any website for advance booking the bus trip? also, could you please tell me the cost of travel of the same?
      Thank You!

3 Answers Jul 5, 2011 at 11:50 AM
    • nls17's Profile Photo

Travel from Pristina to Zagreb

by nls17 Online Now May 15, 2011 at 6:34 PM

I will be visiting Pristina for a couple of days and then leaving to Zagreb for a concert on June 21 and 22. What is the best way to travel from Pristina to Zagreb? I'm interested in finding out the time length of the trip and a rough estimate of what it will cost, thanks!

• Pristina to Podgorica

by lowry84 Online Now May 6, 2011 at 12:49 PM

Hello myself and a group of friends will be in the area the start of June.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone had information i.e. times of buses going from Pristina to Podgorica.
      It will be a Sunday that we wish to travel between these 2 cities.

Thanks

6 Answers Jul 6, 2011 at 12:03 AM
    • rent a room/apartment in Pristina

by roni0103 Online Now Mar 15, 2011 at 3:12 PM

I am moving to Pristina for a 5-6 month internship starting from next week. Could you please give me some tips where I could find announcements about rooms and apartments for rents in Pristina? I found this site: http://www.prishtinaproperty.com, but I need something rather smaller and not too expensive (if possible less than 300 euros).
      Thank you in advance

2 Answers Mar 24, 2011 at 1:32 PM
    • Cost of night bus

by mellana31 Online Now Feb 2, 2011 at 4:05 AM

I`ve been to ulcinj a couple of times in the past, catching the night bus from Prishtina and was wondering how much the cost of a return ticket for an adult and a child would be these days? does anybody know? And am i able to book bus tickets from the uk?
      Many thanks if you can help.

5 Answers Feb 6, 2011 at 11:44 PM
    • firemanphil's Profile Photo

PRISTINA to TIRANA

by firemanphil Online Now Jan 19, 2011 at 2:40 PM

I'm hoping to visit Pristina in July (after travelling via Belgrade & Skopje).
      After Pristina I wish to go to Tirana. I think I have seen somewhere that the road between Pristina & Tirana has been improved and is now much better, and that the journey can be done in about 4 hours by bus. Can anyone confirm that this is the case? Is there a good direct bus service between these two cities?

Also is my plan to do Belgrade-Skopje-Pristina-Tirana a good one, or would I be better going Belgrade-Pristina-Skopje-Tirana?
      Thanks everyone!

3 Answers Jan 19, 2011 at 6:41 PM
    • redrobin56's Profile Photo

Safety and hassle in Kosovo

by redrobin56 Online Now Dec 28, 2010 at 10:22 AM

I will be making my first visit to Kosovo in may and wish to understand any issues of safety concerning Pristina and the overland bus route in from Macedonia.

Is there any border hassle?

Are their any problems with ethnicities at the current time?

1 Answer Dec 28, 2010 at 2:49 PM
    • Travel

by Amko Online Now Nov 26, 2010 at 6:01 AM

Do enyone know when i have bus from Pristina to Skoplje..I mast go to Skoplje but i can not fnd enywhere when i have bus..please if someone knows for that line answer me quickly because i must be there to 30 november..please.

thank you in advance.

1 Answer Nov 26, 2010 at 9:52 AM
    • first time in europe

by foreverme Online Now Nov 16, 2010 at 2:10 AM

I am a Ghanaian and currently planing a trip to Pristian kosovo,i will arrival at the pristian airport on December 7 and will like to spend all the Christmas holidays in europe..Since i don't have a kosovo resident permit will i be allowed to cross the borders to Montenegro, Bosnia-Hercegovina and Croatia.and also which will be the best means,train or bus?.please someone let me know?

will i be ask to get the VISA of each country from the borders or maybe i will be ask to pay some money..this is my first time so i will like to know all these first..Thank you and will wait to read from someone..

10 Answers Dec 8, 2010 at 10:01 PM