Princeville

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• thovick-thomas@midstate.edu

Peoria Jul 1, 2014 at 11:02 AM

I'm looking for something new to do with a 14 year old in Peoria... We've done the Lakeview Museum, Peoria Zoo, Riverplex, Constitution gardens and Dan Fogelberg memorial, Spirit of Peoria. Any other suggestions?

more
    • kathys2850's Profile Photo

Rush hour traffic

Chicago Jul 5, 2014 at 11:55 AM

We are driving out of the city on Monday evening to stay at a hotel out near ohare. If we wait until 7-8 o'clock to leave will we miss rush hour?

more
    • Boys tour in August

Chicago Jun 13, 2014 at 8:27 AM

Hello from England,
      I'm visiting Chicago with a friend and we're going to climb skyscrapers, eat too much food etc but also wanted to possibly hire jet ski's, do a helicopter tour and go to a shooting range. Can anyone recommend places for these? Really appreciate any help.
      Tom

more
    • kathys2850's Profile Photo

Driving into city.

Chicago Jun 29, 2014 at 8:21 AM

We are driving into the city from Wisconsin on Sunday morning the 6th of July probably around 11:30. Looking to avoid heavy traffic if I can. Will there be a problem late morning?

more
    • GreyGoose36's Profile Photo

Flying Toronto -> Chicago -> Tokyo -> Hong Kong - Short layover in Chicago

Chicago Jun 21, 2014 at 9:10 PM

I was looking for flights from Toronto to Hong Kong in July and noticed JAL has the cheapest flights by far ($400 cheaper) than any other airline. Once I checked the itinerary I found out why. Every single flight choice for the special offer has a 45 minute layover in Chicago at noon on a weekday.

I called JAL customer service and they assured me

1. The 2 flights will be in the same terminal. 2. The gates should be close together. 3. I will not have to pick up my checked luggage and go through security again.
      4. If I miss the flight and it is the airline's fault, they will put me on the next flight they can.

I plan to call them again tomorrow and ask what constitutes the 'airline's fault' (how late does the flight have to be to be their fault?), but just how bad of an idea is this? Obviously this isn't ideal but it would be $400 cheaper. I'm not working in July so I wouldn't even mind prolonging my trip by half a day to a day if it meant me getting to my destination at no extra cost.

more
    • Best time for Chicago Architecture Foundation River Cruise?

Chicago Jun 12, 2014 at 3:30 AM

Hi,

Would you have any suggestion for the best time to do the cruise at the end of July?

The following times are available:

10:00 AM
      11:00 AM
      12:00 PM
      1:00 PM
      2:00 PM
      3:00 PM
      5:30 PM
      7:30 PM

more
    • where to stay

Chicago Jun 26, 2014 at 1:05 AM

When looking at where to stay what is the best area? Thanks

more
    • best spots to visit

Chicago Jun 17, 2014 at 2:16 AM

Hi!I'm travelling to Chicago this fall and I was wondering which are the best and safest spots to visit there? Any recommendations would be very much appreciated ;)

more