Princeton

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transport between Lmabertville and Princeton

by peterghjones Online Now Jan 23, 2010 at 3:17 PM

I will be staying in Lambertville in May but do not drive. Can anyone advise if there is a bus service or any other public transport to get to Princeton during the day

thank you in advance

Peter

1 Answer Jan 24, 2010 at 5:28 AM
    • Accommodation in Princeton?

by Hegenorway Online Now Feb 17, 2009 at 5:41 AM

We are 2 friends visiting a friend who goes to college in Princeton for 4 nights in March, and we need to find a cheap place to stay. Hostel/hotel/motel. Any recommendations?

• One week to explore - driving from Princeton to Nashville - where should we go?

by captainmazoo Online Now Aug 25, 2006 at 9:11 PM

My husband and I are California residents who have been apart all summer because of work logistics. We will get one week together in late September. He finishes a job in Princeton, New Jersey and starts the next in Nashville a week later. We'll have a rental car (can't fly because of medical problems). We've seen the big cities (New York, D.C., Baltimore) and for this trip we're interested in trying regional foods, meeting local people, and seeing beautiful scenery. We don't mind a lot of driving but don't especially want to do it every day.

We're thinking of making our way down through Virginia and North Carolina, then over to Nashville. I'd love to see Charleston, S.C. but am not sure if that's too far.

Pennsylvania is another possibility.

Any suggestions for an itinerary would be appreciated.

1 Answer Aug 27, 2006 at 4:48 AM