Prince George

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• stuff to do

by BobbL Online Now Jun 30, 2014 at 8:03 PM

In town for one night .... what's the best outdoor spot to go to within city boundary?

• wesbren's Profile Photo

Camp Ground

by wesbren Online Now Apr 27, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Where is the best campground to stay in with a camper rig near Prince George???

4 Answers Apr 28, 2014 at 4:33 AM
    • Motorbike from Prince George to Vancouver - Which route?

by jefffromoz Online Now Oct 17, 2007 at 7:40 PM

Next year my wife and I are riding a loop Vancouver - Vancouver via Calgary - Jasper - Prince George - Vancouver. As we head south from Prince George there are 2 ways to reach Vancouver. On heads down to Hope the other through Whistler. Can anyone tell me which route would be more scenic, and the two road conditions. It will be late July 2008 when we will be in that part of BC

Many Thanks

Jeff
      Adelaide South Australia

6 Answers Oct 22, 2007 at 7:05 PM
    • skywalkerbeth's Profile Photo

questions about Chilcotin

by skywalkerbeth Online Now Feb 12, 2005 at 6:08 PM

I am interested in visiting here this summer. Interests include horseback riding, flying (either float or regular planes) hiking and kayaking. and of course photography. I will only have 8-9 days total including travel time to get there. I'd like to spend a few days in Victoria and Vancouver as well. is this something that can be done in 4-5 days?

5 Answers Feb 14, 2005 at 10:10 AM
    • MFAMILY's Profile Photo

HOTEL NEAR VIA RAIL STATION

by MFAMILY Online Now Mar 26, 2004 at 5:26 PM

CAN ANYONE RECCOMEND A HOTEL NEAR VIA RAIL STATION. NEXT JULY WE ARE TAKING THE SKEENA FROM JASPER TO PRINCE RUPERT, THAT INCLUDES AN OVERNIGHT STOP IN PRINCE GEORGE. TRAIN LEAVES IN THE MORNING AT 7.20... THKS

3 Answers Dec 2, 2005 at 3:26 AM
    • Prince George,Canada

by ausonvac Online Now Nov 23, 2003 at 5:38 PM

As part of my trip to Canada I am contemplating going from Whistler through to Prince George then on to Prince Rupert.I would like to know how scenic this route is or would I be better to take an alternative way

5 Answers Dec 11, 2003 at 2:58 PM