Prince Edward Island Travel Answers

change location
CBBluesman's Profile Photo

Stanhope,By the Bay Cottages

by CBBluesman Online Now Aug 5, 2006 at 5:55 AM

Hi,I found a Website for "By The Bay Cottages" in Stanhope and they look quite nice especially the new ones.Do any of you know anything about them?Any tips on things to do in that area?I don't play golf.I really enjoy photography.It seems like a good location for getting around.Any off the beaten path stuff or restaraunts anybody would reccomend?Thanks Brian

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: Stanhope,By the Bay Cottages

by RobDavis Online Now Aug 5, 2006 at 5:41 PM

A co-worker of mine recommended these cottages to me last year. He and his family take a trip there every year and return to the By The Bay Cottages because they like them so much. Other than that, I can't be of any help :-)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • 1jabbar's Profile Photo

RE: Stanhope,By the Bay Cottages

by 1jabbar Online Now Aug 6, 2006 at 11:33 PM

Hi
    I believe they are still there (I was in Stanhope last year) I have never stayed at the cottages as I have relatives from PEI. I beleive there are no real restaurants (some take-outs) within walking distance but I know that there are places up the road towards north Rustico; 5 min. by car towards Cavendish)), not too fancy but a very small, quaint harbour with a couple of places to eat. The main attraction within walking from the cottages is the beach about a 5 min. walk ( beaches are: beautiful; warm water; sandy; uncrowded)I love PEI!!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Prince Edward Island Travel Answer Locations